Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 5443
-
08-07-14 11:37 #3748Senior Member

Posts: 194Johnny who is that girl in the pic with Deena? She looks nice. I would love to sample that.
Originally Posted by Johnny49
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-14 11:10 #3747Senior Member

Posts: 29Loving the photos you post. Do you use your phone?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-14 09:44 #3746Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Deena
Deena is one of the best. If you are lucky enough to get a date with her, treat her nice. She's good people.
Originally Posted by Johnny49
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
08-06-14 20:30 #3745Senior Member

Posts: 65Deena
One and the same. Now I just had two dates with Deena. This girl is pure heaven, first date I shared my preferences and likes, sure enough she was accomodating and even remembered them for our second date, she is extremely skilled at making you feel good, I look forward to many more dates with her.
On a side note we discussed this forum and particulary Cookie Jar, she spoke very highly of him, she said he treated her very good. Kudos Sir Jar.
-
08-05-14 14:34 #3744Senior Member

Posts: 425Deena on the board
Can anyone confirm that dmarie is the infamous deena. If so, girl pm me a number I can reach you or just provide a time and place. LOL. Passed you a few times sadly after already making other arrangements; I stick to my appointments. Would love to take you out!
-
08-04-14 22:33 #3743Senior Member

Posts: 190Suckn my teeth'. Smmmmyyyyzzzzz
What's good tonite here broduss, what's good I'm thinkn of headn over to bw' later on, wattss de' 411?
I'll get back when I'm done with mines.
-
08-04-14 21:11 #3742Senior Member

Posts: 66S-l-o-w-w--w--w-w-w-www
Wow, cruised through today for a few passes and wow there was not much going on. LE presence was heavy and very slim pickins.
-
08-04-14 19:59 #3741Senior Member

Posts: 1194Very very nice.
Originally Posted by Johnny49
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-14 15:12 #3740Forum Advertiser

Posts: 7She's in Camden. Seen her in a store on my way out. Happy huntings gentlemen. *deena*.
Originally Posted by Diegotralfaz
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-14 13:17 #3739Senior Member

Posts: 93I hope she's ok.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-14 13:58 #3738Senior Member

Posts: 84MMmmm nice
Who is the girl on the left?
Originally Posted by Johnny49
[View Original Post]
Is she available?
-
08-03-14 02:59 #3737Forum Advertiser

Posts: 7Thank you.
Originally Posted by Johnny49
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-14 12:32 #3736Senior Member

Posts: 1194They look great.
Originally Posted by Johnny49
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-14 08:38 #3735Senior Member

Posts: 65Deena
She is out. This was from yesterday.
-
08-02-14 07:05 #3734Senior Member

Posts: 121Deena got locked up at the SO on 7/30, is she out? I was hoping.
Originally Posted by Johnny49
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




