Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 363 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3718

    RE: A new Ashley I presume

    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    I looked in the picture archive and none of the Ashley matches this one in particular I met with this morning. She has a lip ring on the right upper lip and a tattoo writing on her right side next to her belly button, slim / average type but this girl looks the part in those clothing but when naked she really has a good looking figure with one or two needle marks but firm b2 c size breast and booty is ok. Another bites the dust here but not bad though, not bad. Good night for me here and good morning to you too.
    Could this be the same girl? Maybe! Maybe not!

    I'm not a big fan of lip rings and piercings. That doesn't mean much since I'm not the one getting them or giving them and I don't choose girls based on them. I thought I would just mention it as a manner of cause. Anyway! Back to the subject at hand; at the time these pictures were taken my Ashley didn't have a lip ring. Otherwise; within the framework of the description given, she could be a close match.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley 001.jpg‎   Ashley 36.jpg‎   Ashley 38.jpg‎   Ashley 42.jpg‎   Ashley 52.jpg‎  

    Ashley 46.jpg‎   Ashley 56.jpg‎   Ashley 61.jpg‎   Ashley 48.jpg‎   Ashley 53.jpg‎  


  2. #3717

    RE: re: Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Actually there are tons of Ashleys that have been reviewed by myself and others. I believe it was SuperEloquent who discussed and came up with a very interesting reason for the popularity of the name Ashley among streetwarkers.

    Unfortunately, the way the forum is set-up, there are way too many places where pictures can be located, making it difficult to do a proper picture search. FYI: I post all of my Jersey girl pictures here in the South Jersey General Thread.

    CookyJar
    I have been thinking about posting pictures in the Streetwalking Thread. It does seem to be the more appropriate place. That, IMHO, would just make searching for pictures more confusing.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    With one minor exception, I totally agree with your assessment of Ashley's talents. As a provider she is tops. She was very accommodating. Her youthful appearance is very pleasing. I received a wonderful BBBJ. She performed the BJ without making any unusual sounds. Later, during FS she was vocal, but the sounds I heard were sensual and erotic. The only visuals I can remember is the flowing of her long hair and the bouncing of her luscious buttocks as she rhythmically pounced back while I held on tight in the doggie style position. Suffice it to say I never got a good look at her face during sex.

    Ashley is a good girl. She is currently going though whatever she is going though. Whatever that may be it does not matter to me. That may sound a little harsh. It isn't. Because no matter what; I treat the girls well. I treat them with tolerance and compassion no matter what their current condition happens to be. So it Ashley was having a bad day prior to our date. Even if I didn't perceive things as well as you did, I tried to make her day better because I always do. That's me.

    Enjoy the pictures.

    CookyJar
    I must have passed Ashley at least a half dozen times before Stacey convince me to stop of her. As is my usual habit, I was in the hunt for some different and exotic. Standing there on the corner, from a distance, Ashley seemed like your average Broadway Girl.

    It wasn't until she had freshened-up a bit did she reveal or refreshed my memory about our first meeting. Once I saw her nude body it all came rushing back. I am pleased to report that not much has changed since that first meeting other than a few extra hairs.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley 002.jpg‎   Ashley 003.jpg‎   Ashley 37.jpg‎   Ashley 41.jpg‎   Ashley 45.jpg‎  

    Ashley 47.jpg‎   Ashley 49.jpg‎   Ashley 54.jpg‎   Ashley 50.jpg‎   Ashley 55.jpg‎  


  3. #3716

    2nd time better than the first

    First off let me start by saying, everyone who has requested Lauren's number, I will be sending it out tomorrow. I saw Lauren again last night, and will see her once again tonight.

    She is staying not far from Broadway in the hotel cluster right outside Camden. I called her and agreed to meet in the evening. This time I HAD time, and it was nice, slow, unrushed, I did bring a couple favors with me, I understand that is not everyone's preference, but I didn't want to head out once I got there. She had a nice clean cut look about her when I arrived, freshly showered, smelled great. Her long hair let down to length really framed her beautiful face. Clearly this girl is NOT on crack as her skin is almost flawless. We relaxed on the bed and she started kissing my neck very softly, very slowly, easing her way down my chest where stopped and sucked and licked on my nipples, all the while her hand slowly caressing my cock, I think she would have done that all night, but at this point, I could no longer contain the build up. We all love that rush, that burst of sexual energy, and I could no longer withstand mine. I flipped her over, put her up on her hands and knees, and started from behind. Something about hearing her head slightly bang off the headboard that drove me crazy. After I finished, she smoked and layed to next me, rubbing her fingers in my chest hair, pecking on my check and neck and helping me recoup to go another round. She was up for a rimjob but I passed, even though I do enjoy them, I was more enamored with the DFK.

    I have another good night planned with her tonight, I have a couple of private fetishes, which she said she was open to, as I am sure most of you do as well. I will send out her number tomorrow.

    Once again she did state, she hates broadway, new to this area and street walking but not new to servicing a man, she is a little pricey, but if you want quality and quantity she is SO fucking worth it. She told me her gf did backpage and got locked up, and she hates pimps. She really needs someone to save her firm ass.

    Teddy.

  4. #3715

    Beware Out There

    Guys, I'm quite familiar with Camden and I will tell you it's extremely hot out there between all the LEO and Undercover Units, not to mention all the cameras. There are cameras out there that we arent even aware of, and they are capable of zooming in real close. Tracking license plates, etc. I believe I mentioned this before, but don't under estimate these cameras. They are more than capable of tracking how frequently an auto is cruising back and forth on Broadway. For now, and foreseeable future, I'd be real cautious cruising the strip more than once or twice. Three times the most. Either the fuzz is going to get you at some point, or these cameras are going to get you. I used to regularly cruise Broadway for hours, in a relatively "high profile" auto. These days I wouldn't even consider cruising excessively in a '92 Buick! I know Camden is tempting with all the pussy and amazing parking down by the river. But I'd limit yourself, or slip over the Benny and hit the trestle...

  5. #3714

    Lauen. What a gem

    Out on Broadway last night, heavy LE presence, spotted a tall, straight haired blonde, blue eyes, skinny but not cracked out skinny white girl names Lauren. Pulled off the side street, scooped her up and off we went. She stated she was 21 and had a hotel room in the area. Went back to her place. Started out on the bed, some nice kissing and petting, she was okay with me exploring every inch of her 5'11 or taller frame. I am 6'2" and she was a bit shorter than me. I would love to see her with heels on, she has legs for days. Moved into some BBBJ and then full service, that was also offered bb if desired. I was able to finish twice, no rush, a real keeper. She stated she was new to Broadway but had a sugardaddy before and was looking for a new one. I wish I could bottle this girl up. Anyone who finds and keeps her is getting a great gem. Total damage was $ plus. 20 tip. She was up for more if I wanted but I was spent.

    I have her digits for members who are interested. PM me.

  6. #3713

    Be careful out there, again.

    Today I drove from Gloucester to Camden and noticed they have that police tower set up in the truck parking lot across from the big warehouse by Morgan. Probably taking note of who is coming and going.

  7. #3712

    Night time, iz'ahh right time

    Met with Angela, yes the one in the pick with the Tattoo on her belly. She's pretty good BBBJCIM, . 2 for troubles and. 1 as tip.

    Fellas 11,12,1,2,3 am'ish is perfect timing out there. 5'o don't bother me also on my way to my spot with Angela, there was Amanda I past plus a few others that cud have been a candidate. Only because I saw Angela first but everything iz erryy'ting.

  8. #3711

    Stacey and Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    It's funny that you mentioned her. I did see Stacy and she smiled when I drove by her near Ferry Ave and Broadway a week ago. I was going to pick her up and I drove around the block twice because of LE. When I made the turn to pick her up she was gone. I was too scared because of LE.
    Sometimes a girl will just show-up out of nowhere. She rocks your world. And then! Just as suddenly as she appeared, she's gone.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kristen & Stacey 77.jpg‎   Kristen & Stacey 85.jpg‎   Stacey & Kristen 98.jpg‎   Stacey & Kristen 94.jpg‎   Stacey & Kristen 05.jpg‎  

    Stacey & Kristen 07.jpg‎   Stacey & Kristen 90.jpg‎   Stacey & Kristen 88.jpg‎   Kristen & Stacey 86.jpg‎   Kristen & Stacey 87.jpg‎  


  9. #3710

    Stacey and Kristen

    We doubled-up on Kristen. Then! We doubled-up on Stacey. Finally! They took turns and tag teamed me. Things got so good; we regrouped and started all over again.

    After all was said and done, as we cuddled on the bed for a moment, Kristen commented that this was the most fun she had had sexually in a long time. Then, she thanked me for helping her fulfill a couple of her fantasies.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacey & Kristen 95.jpg‎   Stacey & Kristen 96.jpg‎   Stacey & Kristen 30.jpg‎   Stacey & Kristen 89.jpg‎   Stacey & Kristen 92.jpg‎  

    Stacey & Kristen 93.jpg‎   Stacey & Kristen 00.jpg‎   Stacey & Kristen 03.jpg‎   Stacey & Kristen 25.jpg‎   Stacey & Kristen 34.jpg‎  


  10. #3709

    Stacey and Kristen

    I've had some really good times with Stacey. IMHO, her situation sucks. Good people deserve better and Stacey is good people.

    If she returns, I'll be glad to see her. If she is gone for good, I wish her the best.

    CookyJar.

    P.S.: Lucky for me, I had one additional date with Stacey after this one with Kristen. Pictures to follow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacey & Kristen 24.jpg‎   Stacey & Kristen 21.jpg‎   Stacey & Kristen 20.jpg‎   Stacey & Kristen 28.jpg‎   Stacey & Kristen 26.jpg‎  

    Kristen & Stacey 001.jpg‎   Kristen & Stacey 005.jpg‎   Kristen & Stacey 004.jpg‎   Kristen & Stacey 003.jpg‎   Kristen & Stacey 002.jpg‎  


  11. #3708
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Just one question. Did you happen to see my current favorite, Stacey, during your travels?

    CookyJar.
    It's funny that you mentioned her. I did see Stacy and she smiled when I drove by her near Ferry Ave and Broadway a week ago. I was going to pick her up and I drove around the block twice because of LE. When I made the turn to pick her up she was gone. I was too scared because of LE.

  12. #3707

    Nothing lasts forever

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    Man, I drove through Camden several days this week and I saw LE galore. I mean LE on bike patrol, foot patrol, undercover cars etc. I did see some SW's but I was too scared to pick up. I wonder how long will they keep this up. I mean you would have thought they were on a manhunt for a murderer or something. Be safe.
    My guess is until they cut the budgets again. I got to believe they are trying to crack down and really try to clean it up only because they are trying to make everything look good for the arrival of the sixers practice squad facility that they are trying to build out there. Without consistent revenue being generated in Camden they won't be able to maintain that police force. Something will have to give.

  13. #3706
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    Like I said before I roll thru twice a day. And while I have seen her many times. Do not recall seeing her at all last week.
    Thanks Johnny,

    I hope she made it into rehab.

    CookyJar.

  14. #3705

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Just one question. Did you happen to see my current favorite, Stacey, during your travels?

    CookyJar.
    Like I said before I roll thru twice a day. And while I have seen her many times. Do not recall seeing her at all last week.

  15. #3704

    Re: Camden is safest city in the world now

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    Man, I drove through Camden several days this week and I saw LE galore. I mean LE on bike patrol, foot patrol, undercover cars etc. I did see some SW's but I was too scared to pick up. I wonder how long will they keep this up. I mean you would have thought they were on a manhunt for a murderer or something. Be safe.
    Just one question. Did you happen to see my current favorite, Stacey, during your travels?

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacey 001.jpg‎   Stacey 63.jpg‎   Stacey 54.jpg‎   Stacey 56.jpg‎   Stacey 60.jpg‎  

    Stacey 61.jpg‎   Stacey 58.jpg‎   Stacey 69.jpg‎   Stacey 59.jpg‎   Stacey 71.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape