Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 5443
-
07-08-14 09:43 #3688Senior Member

Posts: 5563Dyan & Angel aka Angie aka Mia
Dyan is known for being a pleasing date. She has a pleasant personality and great charm. Dyan's personality and charm, not to mention her magnificent BBBJ sets her apart from the crowd. Having given Dyan her proper do, I would be remised if I did not mention Angel's participation.
Angel does not have much in the way of personality. She's not a chatterbox. She does hold her own when it comes to giving a good BBBJ. She give a great deepthroat and take great directions. I was pleasantly surprised by Angel's BBBJ. But! In the end it was Dyan who got the job done with what she called her, "Porn Star Special. " With me standing on the side of the bed, Dyan dropped to her knees, as Angel watched in amazement. All I could say is, "WOW!
CookyJar.
-
07-06-14 09:03 #3687Senior Member

Posts: 5563Angel aka Angie aka Mia
Once again I didn't recognize her, she's lost the weigh she'd put on the last time I saw her. I was a little apprehensive at first. I change my mind once she agreed on doubling up with a friend.
Originally Posted by TeddyNomad
[View Original Post]
IMHO, she has one of the prettiest faces out there.
CookyJar.
-
07-05-14 18:45 #3686Regular Member

Posts: 17Has anyone seen her lately?
Originally Posted by VjUtt
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-14 20:22 #3685Senior Member

Posts: 65Stacy
Saw her on broadway at 230 today.
Originally Posted by DannyBoyMma
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-14 19:23 #3684Regular Member

Posts: 17Stacy got it bed in rehab.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-14 19:19 #3683Regular Member

Posts: 17Is there a pot gold at the end the rainbow.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-14 10:22 #3682Senior Member

Posts: 121Brigette
Man, that ass on Brigette. It will be mine. .
Nice work CJ, I see why this took precedence over the Dy / Angel pics, but you are still on the hook to get those upload! .
-
07-03-14 09:35 #3681Senior Member

Posts: 5563Here's why I don't give out numbers.
The events that following occurred recently, but not with either Deena or Brigette. I dont want reprisals so Ive left out some details.
I picked-up this girl and on the way to the motel her phone goes off. I inquired, "Another date?" She tells me no and starts to explain about this guy who has been calling and texting her. According to her, she has received about 15 calls and texts within the last few hours. She claims that he started off arranging a date but keeps changing the time, place and arrangement.
We get to the room and her phone rings again. I hear her telling someone on the phone that she is on a date. We are taking pictures and her phone rings again and she doesn't answer. It rings again and she turns it off. (Originally we didn't want to turn the phone off. She had texted a friend to join us and we were waiting for a reply.).
We've been there about an hour. She has taken a shower and the pictures are done. She decides to check her phone before we continue. More missed calls and a text picture of his dick. WTF.
Why am I upset? Technically he is cockblocking me. He is continually calling and texting while he knows she is with someone.
While I don't agree with harassing people, I've been around long enough to know that some guys can get their rocks off over the phone. I am not knocking him for his sick-ass fetish. However, I think he was way out of line once he knew she had company.
CookyJar.
-
07-03-14 09:31 #3680Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: You have a gift
Sometimes it is totally the luck of the draw. Sometimes it is a matter of being creative.
Originally Posted by DjScramble
[View Original Post]
First I found Deena. We did a halfhearted search for Stacey. I rarely like redoing dates, even great dates. So we widen our search and Deena directed me to her friend Brigette.
Sometimes it just happens.
CookyJar.
-
07-03-14 09:22 #3679Senior Member

Posts: 5563Flawless
Brigette's body is flawless. If you are like me and you can appreciate a shapely, smooth, flawless body, minus the big boobs you will love Brigette. At one point I thought she may have been Indian. Not the Columbus, American type; the other ones. The India Indians.
I don't think she has been out there long. She seemed a little new and a bit naive. She took and followed direction well. Most important, she was willing to please. And! This was definitely not her first or second time giving a BBBJ. She knew what she was doing.
If I were in the business of rating performance. Brogette gets four and a half stars.
CookyJar.
-
07-02-14 22:17 #3678Senior Member

Posts: 5563A professional courtesy.
Would the gentleman who arranged a double date with Stacey and Deena, though Stacey – please contact me in a Private Message.
There is no problem – I'm curious about something.
CookyJar.
-
07-01-14 20:45 #3677Regular Member

Posts: 17Star missing
Star missing I need any info please.
Originally Posted by DannyBoyMma
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-14 18:51 #3676Regular Member

Posts: 17I would like to say I try tacking pics down.
"I am the Ninja, himself. I come from the nowhere, I go to the no place. I have no magic power. Anyone can do the things I do, if they but know how. I am a professional soldier, teacher and fighter. I have press clippings, and receipts to verify this claim, should it become necessary in open court. As such, I am forbidden by law and convention from engaging in personal combat, since my hands and feet are considered lethal weapons.
Originally Posted by DannyBoyMma
[View Original Post]
Camden will beet you & your money. Beware.
-
06-29-14 18:42 #3675Regular Member

Posts: 16You have a gift
My friend you truly have a gift. After seeing these beautiful pics, I literally went scouring the globe for her. LOL. Seriously though I did take the trip down Broad a couple times to see if this gem was out and about and to my dismay, I had no such luck. I really don't know how you find them CJ but keep the stories and the pics coming. I'm sure I will get lucky one day.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-14 11:28 #3674Banned Member

Posts: 285Incredible
Sir with all due respect you are incredible, that is a pretty woman and from what I read talented!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




