Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 363 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3703

    Camden is safest city in the world now

    Man, I drove through Camden several days this week and I saw LE galore. I mean LE on bike patrol, foot patrol, undercover cars etc. I did see some SW's but I was too scared to pick up. I wonder how long will they keep this up. I mean you would have thought they were on a manhunt for a murderer or something. Be safe.

  2. #3702

    Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I must have squeezed in under the wire, before the big crack down. These pictures were taken a few weeks ago.

    Kristen came recommended by a friend who assured me that I wouldn't regret it if I picked her up. My first impression was that she was a little wiry for my taste.

    Long story short, Kristen is a great provider. Skilled in every aspect of her trade, she is a very educated woman. With no regrets, I would gladly call on Kristen for a good time.

    CookyJar.
    A good time is always welcome. Thanks for posting her.

  3. #3701

    Kristen

    I must have squeezed in under the wire, before the big crack down. These pictures were taken a few weeks ago.

    Kristen came recommended by a friend who assured me that I wouldn't regret it if I picked her up. My first impression was that she was a little wiry for my taste.

    Long story short, Kristen is a great provider. Skilled in every aspect of her trade, she is a very educated woman. With no regrets, I would gladly call on Kristen for a good time.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kristen 001.jpg‎   Kristen 53.jpg‎   Kristen 52.jpg‎   Kristen 50.jpg‎   Kristen 81.jpg‎  

    Kristen 82.jpg‎   Kristen 13.jpg‎   Kristen 83.jpg‎   Kristen 84.jpg‎   Kristen 23.jpg‎  


  4. #3700

    Night and Day

    I just came back from a trip down to Camden from NYC. It was not worth it to say the least. I got there around about 6:30 AM and basically no one was out. Noone except for various police officers. I saw various LEO cars from various different agencies. There were no more dope boys and hence no more "ladies of the night" in the area. We'll not exactly. After about half an hour I did spot a decent looking LSW ON be'way. But with the heavy LEO presence I wondered how she was there, I. E. Was she a setup.

    Even worst, I'm still kinda sleeved out from the two bugs that flew on / crawled up my pants leg as I was talking a piss next to an abandoned building.

    Either way, Camden is now dead for me. Only last summer it was a smorgasborg of succulent young spinner WSWs. Now it's nada. I guess it couldn't last. I also popped over to Kensington. Better pickings, some very cute blondies hanging about. But as I turned around the block, she magically disappeared. I only spent maybe half an hour there, during a crap time of day. But there is still potential there. I'm just not sure if there's enough potential for another 1 hr and 45 min round trip. Not to mention the gas and toll money.

  5. #3699

    Be careful out there

    I worked right by O'donnell's in Gloucester today for a few hours. I watched Gloucester cops pull over almost every car that was coming out of Camden. They had 3 cop cars and had multiple people pulled over at the same time. You didn't have to be doing anything wrong, just coming from Camden was enough. It was the same place where the cop usually sits to direct traffic for the trucks crossing Broadway for the warehouse.

    Be careful out there. If you are driving through or out of Camden make sure you are legal and have a reason for being there. In a way I'm kinda glad to see this happening to Camden, even though it's been a lot of fun. I work there a lot and have spent a lot of time there. I've seen how bad it can get. And it can get pretty bad!

  6. #3698

    Broadway

    Everyday I drive up broadway around 7 am from morgan to transpo ctr. (its a small diversion on the way to the office).

    Usually see about 5 to 6 but the quality is low, thank god I have had a regular for 7 months now.

    Also pass thru around 5 at night, pickings are slim, the police are cleaning it up. Thank god for my regular.

  7. #3697
    Only drove from morgan broadway light to exit but saw about 10 white girls most decent looking guess the LEO presence is chasing them out to the truckers def some good talent but I'm just not into picking up girls anymore I got one girl who hits me up sometime and we take care of each other.

  8. #3696

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Trashed201  [View Original Post]
    Beware LEO has amped up its presence on Broadway to the point I'm done {at least for now} cruising Broadway. Went down a few days ago and saw virtually no woman and 3 cop cars stationed on Broadway staggered ab out a half mile apart with lights a blaze. Did one back and forth too many and got pulled over. Cop was relatively cool{gave me a seatbelt instead of something worse. Told me LEO is cracking down on the ho's and john's big time and warned me not to return. Unless I have digits and can prearrange off Broadway I'm not going into Camden. Be very careful. Dyan told me 200 more cops are being hired so Camden may soon be done for us. BTW Dyan is still awesome!!
    Plenty of talent out last week buy I did peep the huge le gathering at building in bw that looked like a major briefing / planning meeting. I went the BP route that day but there was plenty to choose from. Saw deea out all morning walking with some white dude. Had a BP spinner already lined up so decided to pass. Also saw my from cjs photos; passed for same reason. Missed my fav thick girl; can't remember her name but she is either mixed or LSW with great size everywhere I like (but and voobs) although looks like she put on a stomach. From a distance it looks like she may be pregnant. Either way, I skipped because I had a thick one on BP lined up (Kayla with the tats). Big mistake; Kayla was subpar. My thick LSW puts in work. LOL. If you were out early morning that day, she was in a green striped dress.

  9. #3695
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleWind  [View Original Post]
    How you guys like this.
    That's it? That's your entire informative report?

  10. #3694

    The heat is on!!

    Beware LEO has amped up its presence on Broadway to the point I'm done {at least for now} cruising Broadway. Went down a few days ago and saw virtually no woman and 3 cop cars stationed on Broadway staggered ab out a half mile apart with lights a blaze. Did one back and forth too many and got pulled over. Cop was relatively cool{gave me a seatbelt instead of something worse. Told me LEO is cracking down on the ho's and john's big time and warned me not to return. Unless I have digits and can prearrange off Broadway I'm not going into Camden. Be very careful. Dyan told me 200 more cops are being hired so Camden may soon be done for us. BTW Dyan is still awesome!!

  11. #3693

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by CastleWind  [View Original Post]
    How you guys like this.
    Would love to tango with that.

  12. #3692

    Like?

    Quote Originally Posted by CastleWind  [View Original Post]
    How you guys like this.
    I would hit that. What's her story?

  13. #3691
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleWind  [View Original Post]
    How you guys like this.
    You got any info on her.

  14. #3690

    The best on broad

    How you guys like this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  15. #3689

    Dyan & Angel aka Angie aka Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAce  [View Original Post]
    …she has put on a little weight, and she looks fantastic. Those legs, up to that little ass. YUM. I know, I know, she's older, but she looks really good. Our date was 2 hours shy of 24 hours! I'm an idiot because I said I was going to take pictures the whole night, but never did. She fucked and sucked for hours and hours. She has one on the tightest pussies around, she is just GOOD people. Fantastic to talk to and oh so accommodating, "Can I suck you dick now / again?" was heard at least a dozen times. I hope I can go back to a regular BBBJ. Have digits, for senior members.

    I wish I took those pics, cause I know there will be haters.
    Yes! There will always be haters. But! Dyan is the real thing. She is an all-around provider. What she lacks in youthful appearance, is more than made up for by her determination to please.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dyan & Angel 18.jpg‎   Dyan & Angel 29.jpg‎   Dyan & Angel 002.jpg‎   Dyan & Angel 30.jpg‎   Dyan & Angel 36.jpg‎  

    Dyan & Angel 33.jpg‎   Dyan & Angel 31.jpg‎   Dyan & Angel 34.jpg‎   Dyan & Angel 39.jpg‎   Dyan & Angel 35.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape