Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #469
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    A lot of freakn cops tonite here on the Broadway scene. Three dudes got busted already, one chick with white top and denim shorts were surrounded by 5-8 uniform cops at the corner brdwy and mrtnlthr blvd at food joint. They had her on the freakn nasty pavement sitting down, I know I should have pick her up. There was another one I couldn't scoop, short short Spanish looking type or whitemixx go south on brdwy but she gave me the eye but too many young bucks at food corner joint outside busy. I try double back around at Atlantic but she was out. Dam it dam it dam it MAN!
    Did the spanish white mix have on some tight yoga pants.

  2. #468

    A new Ashley I presume

    I looked in the picture archive and none of the Ashley matches this one in particular I met with this morning. She has a lip ring on the right upper lip and a tattoo writing on her right side next to her belly button, slim / average type but this girl looks the part in those clothing but when naked she really has a good looking figure with one or two needle marks but firm b2 c size breast and booty is ok. Another bites the dust here but not bad though, not bad. Good night for me here and good morning to you too.

  3. #467

    Ashley. Youngnn. Wooohh

    Daty while she BBBJ 69 ways, very clean girl 21 yrs. Says she's from Wildwood, scoop her at Morgan and off it was. I really picked up Katie or Kate I believe but this one wasn't to keen on FS', says she had an abortion two weeks ago and cud not put out that service so while on my way talking with Katie I pulled down Morgan and that's when I said here's. 1 for your troubles but go get Ashley for me if you wouldn't mind. This *itch yells out ASHLEY you got to COME DOWN HERE!. I was like this one is out of the park with that shiitt lmao. Finally got her (Ashley) and it was on like chinng chonng wonng hmm. 3 for FS girl has skills.

  4. #466

    South J

    A lot of freakn cops tonite here on the Broadway scene. Three dudes got busted already, one chick with white top and denim shorts were surrounded by 5-8 uniform cops at the corner brdwy and mrtnlthr blvd at food joint. They had her on the freakn nasty pavement sitting down, I know I should have pick her up. There was another one I couldn't scoop, short short Spanish looking type or whitemixx go south on brdwy but she gave me the eye but too many young bucks at food corner joint outside busy. I try double back around at Atlantic but she was out. Dam it dam it dam it MAN!

  5. #465

    Fyi

    There was a burgundy dodge nitro sitting right side with lights on just chillin, had to be LE or so, two others up just past Berkley I believe was on foot patrol just standing there observing, was a woman cop and man cop both black. Another CP car rolled down passed me on his way to Morgan section. One short nice little' one sort of Spanish / Asian was out there. I keep it moving, to many cars at once at intersection. Had another one closer as I get to Mtnlutherkng blvd but this SW was already getting her high on standed right in front my car. Dam it boy' the two foot patrolling was two blocks back behind me, didn't want to take the chance. I might just have to cut my loss or is it still too early? I'm use to the am' time, the fee'ning ones comes that time.

  6. #464

    Angie or Angela

    Had post on here about Angela, her name is Angie or Mia. The only Korean looking chick with tattoo on her lower right side of belly, yep shawty takes her time and is cool laid back girl.

  7. #463

    Michelle

    I remember this young lady. While I was seeing her she was just recovering from a bad car accident and had broken both ankles, so our dates involved loading her wheelchair in and our of my car and blowjobs were a difficult task given her condition, but yes her personality is awesome and now that she is walking again I am sure the dates will be enjoyable, she also had ads on the web for a while.

  8. #462

    Michelle

    If anyone runs into her and grabs her digits please let me know. She gave me her email but I lost it like a dummy!

  9. #461

    Michelle

    Found myself driving past Camden last Saturday around 10 am and decided to drive through. Heavy LE presence so becareful guys. I was lucky though and hit the jackpot with Michelle. Dark hair and eyes and in great shape. She told me she only does not stay in a Camden and only comes to score. I got her before her daily deed and she was awesome. She almost looked TGTBT but was worth the risk. If you see her. Treat her good.

  10. #460

    kelly

    Was in Camden around 5. Drove Broadway and at first I didn't see anything. Maybe 1 or 2 girls but I'm not a Camden regular. But I made a you turn Morgan street and it seemed like 10 girls came out of nowhere. A few I missed out on but I found Kelly prolly 5 ft even about 110 nice little but in her jeans on the fence on Morgan. To describe her body. Its like deena but she's not as pretty looks ill say about a 6. We drove around for about ten minutes to find a spot. I'm not a daylight guy. She BBBJ for 20. She didn't catch which kind of killed it for me but she did give good head. Ima be hitting Camden more often and ima start taking pics. Happy hunting.

  11. #459
    [Deleted by Admin]

  12. #458
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 149

    Perfect

    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Stacey a few days ago. Had another really good time with my good-time girl. Took her down to the water front and she gave me the usual "very good" session I have cum to expect. I have had her 4 x now and was expecting to have a nice long penis massage using the depths of her tight little vagina. Her BBBJ is excellent no teeth dragging painfully against my dick. I do enjoy her sucking me but it is just to get hard so I can penetrate that sweet pussy and have my way with her. She has never rushed me but I have not lasted too long in her. Sweet GFE and a nice tight pussy were against me having her for too long. I tried to hold back but felt it cumming on so I just worked it onto a nice intense orgasm deep inside of her. I still want to bring her to my bed so I can get comfortable and maybe go for a double pop. I think I will ask her next time. I asked in the middle of fucking her if I could take a couple of pictures. She had no problems with this request. I posted one here but took 3 others of my hard penis waiting to go back inside that warm, tight, wet pussy and one of me inside her too. I don't usually date black girls but she is the exception. She looks and smells clean and has no ghetto attitude. I will be repeating again and again.
    Thanks KStreetWatcher. Much respect for the report. Check your PM.

  13. #457

    Allen/Kristen/Amber WTF

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyNomad  [View Original Post]
    Who is the girl?

    What name does she go by?
    I received a PM too. A girl named Amber wrote to me telling me that she is a good friend of Kristen's and that Kristen is doing much better and I should contact them. Well, being a huge Kristen fan like many of you, I sent a text to Amber asking about a date with Kristen. A bunch of texts were exchanged. She tells me that Kristen is preggo and that I should hook up with Amber. Amber sends me a pic which didn't turn me on at all. She's pudgy and has a very sour puss type of look. I then asked for a pic of Kristen just to verify the situation. She refused to send a pic of Kristen cause Kristen's baby's daddy wouldn't like it. So, That's where I ended to conversation. Seems a bit shady to me. Anyone else get a similar vibe??

  14. #456

    So who is the girl?

    Who is the girl?

    What name does she go by?

  15. #455

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Remy69  [View Original Post]
    Your one of the nicest guys. It's been a year since we seen each other. I'm not sure what screen name you used. You have dark hair, wear glasses, you have a great job and your name is Allen contact me.
    "allen" be careful, my spidey sense is telling me this isn't who you think, but rather, her ex boyfriend. I recieved a private message at the same time with a number to call, but since I am FB friends with the girl, I doubt it is her, plus she has my phone number. Just be careful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape