Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7799

    HK 4 Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttbfps  [View Original Post]
    Following the leads, I headed to Hong Kong in Staford in the middle of the week. . 7 for the hour and was offered free TS.

    Lulu was the provider and did a good massage. Everything else is traditional NOVA finish and tip.

    They also offered 4 hands for $ in some days. I may try that next time.

    Anyone try 4 hands massage and HE finish before at an AMP? Is it worth it? I guess the tip will be double standard, one for each 2 hands.
    Last month they advertised the Father's day 4 hand $ special. I decided to try it out. I went in and asked for the 4 hand one hour father's day special. Everything went fine but it seemed a little quick as they finished up and left the room. When I check my watch I realize that they only gave me about 40-45 minutes (including the shower, which only involved the less attractive of the two). I get dressed and tipped them $20 each and explained that it would have been more if they had given me the full hour rather than only 45 minutes. They shorted my time and that money was coming off of the tip. They said that the 4 hand special is only 45 minutes. Who gets 45 minutes? Expected times are either 30 or 60. I asked for an hour at the beginning and thought their initial specials actually said an hour. I know their current ad does not mention time, but you should be aware that they will probably just give you 45 minutes if you go with 4 hands. After the discussion, they seemed OK and still said to come back soon. I haven't been back since, the whole situation just rubbed me the wrong way. BTW. The attractive one of the two was Coco, I did not catch the name of the older less attractive one.

    AG.

  2. #7798

    G street

    I hit up a spot on "G" street, in Herndon. Discreet entrance in the back of a building. I have been here a few times and have received multiple pops. Massage has always been great. Cindy isn't there anymore and a new girl, June was my provider (about 5'6", long black hair, hard Bs, pretty fit, nice face). The manager originally was the one who gave me the TS but I think one of her regulars stopped in during my TS (or she wanted to pass me off to June, who just started this week, to have her make some money). Massage was good and received above noVA services but she wanted 80 for services rendered. I balked and held my ground at 60. She was upset and her attitude become shitty afterwards. Well I am crossing this one off my list, until June departs. I was hoping for the manager to do the massage since she is really flirty. 80/ hr or 60/ hhr is the rate, with TS.

  3. #7797

    Imperial

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyDude29  [View Original Post]
    Several years ago I stopped by what is now Imperial on LRT. Had a nice time but generally std nova. I have not seen anything on them for a while but was in the area and drove by. They are still there but I didn't stop. Does anyone have any experiences to share? Trusted seniors can PM. Would love to see if they are worth a trip again.

    HD29.
    I stop by every other month or so and never see the same provider twice. There only seems to be one provider on duty at a time. Once there was a gorgeous young one, and once an older lady who really gave an inspired Nova. It's the luck of the draw. Never had a bad experience there. Normal rates. No table shower, I believe.

    - Hound.

  4. #7796

    Imperial

    Several years ago I stopped by what is now Imperial on LRT. Had a nice time but generally std nova. I have not seen anything on them for a while but was in the area and drove by. They are still there but I didn't stop. Does anyone have any experiences to share? Trusted seniors can PM. Would love to see if they are worth a trip again.

    HD29.

  5. #7795

    Mei Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Krakatoa  [View Original Post]
    I too went to Top yesterday and had the same experience. WTF? I had been there several times, but not in recent months. Anyway, we'll see how long that business model holds up.

    I took what was left of my money to Mei, with good results. Nothing outside the norm, but provider was young, attractive, and pleasant.
    That is funny. I visited Mei's a day or two later as I had time to scratch the itch. Itch scratched.

    In my dream I ran into this somewhat cute asian piece of 'Candy' who was likely in her late 30's or early 40's. Body was above avg maybe a 6-7 ish. Dream was of a shorter duration for. 6+. 5. Dream was pleasant enough I wouldn't mind it again. Standard Nova, OTC below, UTC above.

    Seniors and trusted members can PM for details.

  6. #7794

    Pine

    Over the past few months I have made a few trips to the Pine by the bridge. First few times were ok. The ladies are older than the other spas in the area. But they were friendly which is why I continued to go. The last two times I went I was shorted on the hour. The stays lasted only 45 minutes. Also they don't have a mamasan, so they alternate who answers the door which is distracting. Therefore, I will cross this one off my list for a while. I have had better experiences at Blue and Bada lately.

  7. #7793
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatdaddy  [View Original Post]
    I doubt it honestly. But it was only the first time so you never know. Also tip was. 8.
    $ 140 would be good for 2 pops and FS in my tipping guide LOL I wouldn't go this amount normally at any AMP here in NOVA. I just don't see it but its not saying it wasn't worth it.

    PC out.

  8. #7792
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbwrink  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any idea where I might have both indulged in your neck of the woods?
    Not any I know of. You like Chinese food? LOL But you already know theres plenty of that and Korean food around the beltway.

    Gl bro.

    PC out.

  9. #7791

    Top Not

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaCane  [View Original Post]
    I never knew this place was right down the road from me but based on their ads, their price, type of location, paying up front, the locked front door and late hours it seemed like a good solid bet.
    I too went to Top yesterday and had the same experience. WTF? I had been there several times, but not in recent months. Anyway, we'll see how long that business model holds up.

    I took what was left of my money to Mei, with good results. Nothing outside the norm, but provider was young, attractive, and pleasant.

  10. #7790

    Brazilian and a Handy

    Anyone have any idea where I might have both indulged in your neck of the woods?

  11. #7789

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    Several members have posted reports on 6400 P, although none in recent weeks, IIRC. Reviews have been mixed, basically depending on the therapist. Best bet is to try a visit and, especially if you get a therapist that strikes your fancy, make a couple visits to see how things progress. On the other hand, if the place is nothing special, then chalk it up to a "TOFTT" experience. Either way, be sure to discretely post your findings (and save the details for PMs). Have fun, stay safe, and be careful.

    Roman.
    Thanks Roman, will investigate and be back!

  12. #7788

    Healthcare?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn  [View Original Post]
    I just found out my new health plan covers 40 massages a year. Yeah! I'll RTFF to catch up. I live in the Annandale Springfield Alexandria nexus and drive to Herndon / Reston a couple of times a week if anyone wants to recommend a facility.

    Oh by the way, do you think I can get a reciept for the $60?
    Obamacare?

    I'm not an expert in the healthcare field, but you probably need a doctor's recommendation to need massages for the insurance to cover it. And also, depending on the type of insurance, you might have to use the masseuses within the healthcare's network, and I doubt the kind of masseuses we're talking about will be on any healthcare network. But check with them anyway, and if it all works out for you, PM me that healthcare so I can sign up.

    Please for the love of God and my pussy hunting time, can we not have an argument about Obamacare over this post?

    A2

  13. #7787
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a great time. My kinda massagi too LOL.

    Was anything else possible on the menu other than DATY since you had the panties off?

    PC out.
    I doubt it honestly. But it was only the first time so you never know. Also tip was. 8.

  14. #7786

    Maybe More Massages In My Future

    I just found out my new health plan covers 40 massages a year. Yeah! I'll RTFF to catch up. I live in the Annandale Springfield Alexandria nexus and drive to Herndon / Reston a couple of times a week if anyone wants to recommend a facility.

    Oh by the way, do you think I can get a reciept for the $60?

  15. #7785
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatdaddy  [View Original Post]
    Recently had a meeting with a young 30's very pretty and slim Hannah. Paid initial. 6 no TS offer. After about 5 minutes got down to some roaming. Felt kitty and she asks me to flip. Honestly wish there was a little more teasing but it's okay, she had me ready. Went to business and her pants and panties drop and went DATY. She seemed very into it and gave a great HE. Went back to normal massage after I was cleaned. After 40 minutes in she started teasing and ask if I wanted round two, to which I answered yes. Round two was a success as well. Left very happy. Would repeat.
    Sounds like a great time. My kinda massagi too LOL.

    Was anything else possible on the menu other than DATY since you had the panties off?

    PC out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape