Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Sounds like a second visit is in order

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaCane  [View Original Post]
    I never knew this place was right down the road from me but based on their ads, their price, type of location, paying up front, the locked front door and late hours it seemed like a good solid bet. I took 30 minutes for 60 for my first visit to give it a try. She was a bit older (40-45 maybe) but seemed in pretty good shape and not bad looking. Early on she said "Just massage, just massage, ok?" So I figured from that point nothing was going to happen.

    Draping was very liberal and at times came off entirely and everything was visible, quite a bit of teasing and brushing against but nothing but legit in the end.

    The location is very convenient for me so I wish it was more like 7 type of massage parlor but no luck for me. Maybe more visits will bring better luck?

    Like I said earlier, based on numerous things it seemed this was a safe bet so if someone has had much more luck than I can they hit me up back channel and let me know.

    NC.
    I don't have personal experience with this place but, from your description, it sounds like the masseuse was just being cautious and making sure you weren't LEO. I would bet that a second visit with the same woman would yield better results. Since she's so liberal with her draping you could ask her to dispense with the towel altogether (too hot, honey) and when she does a teasing move you could respond by brushing her leg, back or butt or otherwise sending signals that you're a HE kind of client.

    Good luck if you decide to try again and let us know how it goes.

  2. #7782

    Blue sky manassas

    Recently had a meeting with a young 30's very pretty and slim Hannah. Paid initial. 6 no TS offer. After about 5 minutes got down to some roaming. Felt kitty and she asks me to flip. Honestly wish there was a little more teasing but it's okay, she had me ready. Went to business and her pants and panties drop and went DATY. She seemed very into it and gave a great HE. Went back to normal massage after I was cleaned. After 40 minutes in she started teasing and ask if I wanted round two, to which I answered yes. Round two was a success as well. Left very happy. Would repeat.

  3. #7781

    Need a good AMP in falls church

    Can anyone refer a good AMP in the falls church are? Where I can get the work? In trade I can trade for a good FCCC. PM me.

  4. #7780

    Indulge Nails in Falls Church

    This place used to be called JV Nails, and a massage therapist there used to provide an Ok massage and finish.

    The place is now under new management and name, and I stopped by to see if things had changed. Rate is still $60/ hr. Therapist was a Viet lady in her mid to late 30's, pretty tall for a Viet, 5'7' or so. Nothing to right home about in the looks department.

    The massage was ok, and I was kept covered at all times. She used a timer to time the massage, and It felt like I got pretty close to the full hour. Strictly professional, there was never even a flip. Looks like the place is 100% legit now; at least that therapist was, not sure if any of the other nail technicians provide massage. The girl at the front desk was a fairly good looking younger Viet lady, I was really hoping she'd take care of my massage, but no.

    I probably won't be back.

  5. #7779

    Top Therapy

    I never knew this place was right down the road from me but based on their ads, their price, type of location, paying up front, the locked front door and late hours it seemed like a good solid bet. I took 30 minutes for 60 for my first visit to give it a try. She was a bit older (40-45 maybe) but seemed in pretty good shape and not bad looking. Early on she said "Just massage, just massage, ok?" So I figured from that point nothing was going to happen.

    Draping was very liberal and at times came off entirely and everything was visible, quite a bit of teasing and brushing against but nothing but legit in the end.

    The location is very convenient for me so I wish it was more like 7 type of massage parlor but no luck for me. Maybe more visits will bring better luck?

    Like I said earlier, based on numerous things it seemed this was a safe bet so if someone has had much more luck than I can they hit me up back channel and let me know.

    NC.

  6. #7778

    Relax at Hunter

    I took a trip out to Hunter Mill and wanted to relax. Previous reports had peaked my interest, especially the report about the 4 hands, but this trip I decided to go for a singular attendant at the hourly rate (60). Speaking of hourly rate, this place equates an hour to 45 minutes, unlike some other Chinese syndicate operations where I received the full hour. Anyway, my provider was petite and cute, shoulder length black hair. Standard noVA, massage was good but really nothing to rave about (hence I didn't ask my provider for her name). As I was leaving I saw what was probably the manager, dressed in some slutty looking stretch yoga pants (with auburn highlights and a little short cropped) and she was really good looking for an AMP provider. There was another provider there who was pretty tall for an Asian, with reddish hair, I didn't get a glimpse of her face.

    If anyone has info on the stretch pants provider, back channel.

  7. #7777
    This place has only 3 other reviews on another site, but decided to give it a shot. Some guys recommended Wendy and Laura so I called their number and a person who sounded really old and unattractive picked up. Asked if I needed to make an appointment and if.

    Wendy / Laura was working. She said yea I'm Wendy just come in. The place is located across from a Toyota Dealership. I knocked on their door and the face matched the voice earlier. I wanted to run away immediately, but asked politely "Are you the only one.

    Working today?" Unfortunately, she was the only one there so I said thank you and left.

    I don't know if there's any other girls working there at the moment, but damn man some guys' standards are pretty low for Asian women (I'm Korean). She looked to be in her 40's, not 30's like the reviews stated. I must have lucked out on my previous experiences in NY. I'll write a detailed review later for those that maybe visiting the LI, NY area.

  8. #7776

    8460 Tysons area.

    Hey I'm back. So I got excited and tried to look for one of those secret F3 places but instead ended up at GG.

    I had thought I picked a winner since the number was also connected to an adultsearch review that states that is is FS, but oh well.

    Anyways, walked in the place, girl was 5'3 late 30's ok looking. Spinner type. . 8 for 1 hr massage which was pretty good compared to others I've had, TS included. Flip I was asked if I wanted big (or small package (0. 5) - big I said of course. Ends up the big package was just a HJ with a GFE experience. Upon exiting I saw 2 other girls sitting outside a bit older but seemed hotter. Would I go back? Maybe. It may be a bit pricey for what it is, but the location is very discreet (in a industrial shopping center. I actually got lost) and the girl was polite and didn't watch the clock.

    Thinking of hitting up 6400 P in FC next time, anyone been there. Or should I pick something else?

    Thanks,

    MGM.

  9. #7775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Why I (almost) never go with 4-hands massage

    Quote Originally Posted by VAPilot  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in a couple nights ago. I said I wanted the full hour. I was asked if I wanted the TS, which I'd heard was free with the hour, but LuLu said it was. 1. I didn't argue and pealed off 4 20's.

    TS was thorough. Massage was good. Not the best I've ever gotten, but good. Std NoVA. Tipped. 4. Got a good hug and kiss as I was leaving and told to come back soon and ask for LuLu.

    I was wondering about the 4 hands too. I've had 4 and 6 before, but it was free. Long story.
    While the massage itself usually ranges from OK to great (it's 4-hands, after all), IME girls are almost always more adventurous when they're by themselves. So when it's time for the finish, the fact that the girls know each other and have to work together every day may result in a lower level of experience than if you had either of them finish you in private.

    As with everything, there may be exceptions. But, IMHO, unless you have prior intel it's not a good bet. It's also definitely not a good bet if they charge double the house fee and the girls each expect the regular tip amount. And it's never smart to short (either of) the girls on the tip because then you'll be labeled as cheap and any future visits may suffer.

    The only times I've opted for 4-hands massage is if a) they're offering a special discounted price or b) it's a new AMP for me and I want to scope out the talent without making a lot of visits. For the second option, I can usually tell which girl I will want to see on future visits by how friendly, attentive and sensual that masseuse is during the massage itself.

    Other than those two exceptions, my view is that a 4-hand massage is not a great value for the $.

  10. #7774
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttbfps  [View Original Post]
    Following the leads, I headed to Hong Kong in Staford in the middle of the week. . 7 for the hour and was offered free TS.

    Lulu was the provider and did a good massage. Everything else is traditional NOVA finish and tip.

    They also offered 4 hands for $ in some days. I may try that next time.

    Anyone try 4 hands massage and HE finish before at an AMP? Is it worth it? I guess the tip will be double standard, one for each 2 hands.
    I stopped in a couple nights ago. I said I wanted the full hour. I was asked if I wanted the TS, which I'd heard was free with the hour, but LuLu said it was. 1. I didn't argue and pealed off 4 20's.

    TS was thorough. Massage was good. Not the best I've ever gotten, but good. Std NoVA. Tipped. 4. Got a good hug and kiss as I was leaving and told to come back soon and ask for LuLu.

    I was wondering about the 4 hands too. I've had 4 and 6 before, but it was free. Long story.

  11. #7773
    Quote Originally Posted by MGMplayer  [View Original Post]
    Hey Everyone,

    No report here just moved into the area and wanted to say Hi. Will be researching the area and hope to report soon.
    Welcome along, MGM, and good move not asking for info in your first post.

    You've probably already figured it out but, just to reiterate what other (Senior and Regular) members have said in the past: (1) Read what others have shared. (2) Post your own findings. (3) Provide good and actionable info.

    Good luck, stay safe, and "watch your six" (as a certain pilot here advises).

    Roman.

  12. #7772

    Hong Kong

    Following the leads, I headed to Hong Kong in Staford in the middle of the week. . 7 for the hour and was offered free TS.

    Lulu was the provider and did a good massage. Everything else is traditional NOVA finish and tip.

    They also offered 4 hands for $ in some days. I may try that next time.

    Anyone try 4 hands massage and HE finish before at an AMP? Is it worth it? I guess the tip will be double standard, one for each 2 hands.

  13. #7771

    Hello to a newbie

    Hey Everyone,

    No report here just moved into the area and wanted to say Hi. Will be researching the area and hope to report soon.

  14. #7770

    Hk

    Visited Hong Kong in Stafford today. Will agree with previous poster in all. Met with LuLu and enjoyed prob the best massage at a AMP. Standard rates with $10 up charge for TS upon request. Thorough and enjoyable just watch the water temp, super hot before comfort. Didn't get the full hr but left very happy. Def worth a repeat.

  15. #7769
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Before you write me, his post wasn't argumentative it was instructional. Due to the legal status of the hobby in Sex Prison most of the guys up there are very hesitant to give info to a new member. They feel more comfortable after they have seen you around for awhile.

    Kinda like walking into a neighborhood bar for the first time and asking random strangers if they have a doobie you could buy.

    He was actually very polite in informing you of this, it's not limited to NVA, it's pretty much forum wide.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape