Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 18,151 to 18,165 of 18294
-
07-22-14 14:47 #144Senior Member

Posts: 2085Two in one day
I am staying above the fray. I have a well deserved vacation starting on Thursday. I am heading to Vegas and will first stop in Bloomington or Colton. We know what that means. Then I am stopping to see a Vegas tweaker--just out of jail again who is at the luxurious Budget Suites on Trop. Two bareback sessions in two states over a 10 hour period. Total cost will be about $250 (I could easily pay only $200.) Only in America.
-
07-22-14 12:20 #143Senior Member

Posts: 280Haha good one Marlowe. Arguing in forums is always a lost cause. I'll admit that I've had my share of it in the past. It's mostly an ego thing for me though, what can I say.
Originally Posted by Marlowe
[View Original Post]
No truer words have ever been spoken. Arguing on a pussy board is stupid.
A2
-
07-21-14 13:50 #142Senior Member

Posts: 333[Deleted by Admin]
Please just use the "Report Post" feature in the future, I see where this started and it's just not worth your time.
Report-->Ignore-->Move on and find new pussy.
A2
-
07-20-14 20:12 #141

Posts: 100[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-20-14 15:42 #140Senior Member

Posts: 333Bump.
Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby
[View Original Post]
I have a list of girls (from HX & from massage parlors), but I'd like to reiterate that I'm looking to *exchange* info, not just pass it out, and I'm basically only interested in OC ladies, or at least ladies who visit OC frequently.
If you don't actually have any information to exchange, or all you have is the same old MILF / GILF, widely-known, snaggle-toothed "breezy" or "Viet Kim" types, there's no need to contact.
-
07-19-14 03:48 #139Senior Member

Posts: 5603Start reading the sugarbaby thread under virginia / richmond. And I mean really read it.
Originally Posted by Seephor
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-14 03:37 #138Senior Member

Posts: 2476I agree
I agree. If I was spending that much per month on a girl, she had better be cleaning my house, washing my car and fixing my meals as well.
Originally Posted by Seephor
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-14 02:40 #137Senior Member

Posts: 280I'm curious to try out these sites as a SD but I looked at the "Expectations" for some of these girls and most are in the 4 figure range per month. I mean, there's a couple issues there for me. One being spending 1000+ per month and the other being spending that on any one particular girl when there are endless variety out there. I guess I'm too poor for these sites since my limit is 100 per session several times a month and with a variety of women. I don't think I'd be happy putting my budget one any one girl. Maybe you can enlighten me a little on how it works because I checked out "seeking arrangement" and it was intimidating as hell.
Originally Posted by YaHerd
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-14 01:10 #136Regular Member

Posts: 20Most civilians these days are willing to go bareback. There aint' no risk or problem with it.
About half of girls I meeting on SeekngArrngmnt are willing to go bareback. Aint' advertised, but the girls are basically non pros and if I get her worked up with my tongue and fingers then she lets me slide it in no problem. Sometimes she reminds me to pull out but usually not.
Pro girls are a different ballgame. But there are tons of girls on HX that offer CIM, which I always do even if it costs extra. Love shooting a dirty load into some skanks mouth.
A few girls on HX offer bareback, and I think they are pretty well known. Just have to tip good.
ValerieHerreraxo.
Jesebel.
YummyLilCarter.
ExoticVanessa.
-
07-16-14 01:41 #135Regular Member

Posts: 12Many people have asked me not to post information they shared with me on this board. But, here are a few I can share based on my own research:
Originally Posted by FunTrust
[View Original Post]
Bellarene122.
Sources: her RB classified; RB review said "no limits"; Backpage ad says "no rules no limits".
Sammybanks21.
Sources: her RB classified; confirmed to member of this site.
KarahMarie. 22.
Source: her RB ads.
Mia_honey (old profile).
Source: HX blog.
-
07-15-14 22:31 #134Senior Member

Posts: 1295Share
How about you sharing some information on any thing, nes pa?
Originally Posted by Dunkirk
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-14 20:51 #133Senior Member

Posts: 176The main safety club where people get outed for asking for or offering BBFS is a level 2+ club, and it's by referral.
Originally Posted by Bronsonator
[View Original Post]
HX has a "secret society" aspect. You won't just be able to get in there.
Most of what is discussed is guys that ask for BBFS, who find themselves excommunicated or negative safety shortly thereafter.
-
07-15-14 20:42 #132Senior Member

Posts: 316Bbfs
Don't get your hopes up for BBFS leads on HX. There's an extremist mentality on that board where the most minor of slights starts a hostile attack against members. I call them the "Immorality Police. " I was there before it became HX and it was my go-to site, but now it's populated with idiots who prefer to ding ratings and suck-up to escorts instead of trading good information openly. That's why I left that frickin' place.
Originally Posted by Bronsonator
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-14 19:59 #131Senior Member

Posts: 82Why not just exchange info via pm, if you're not already doing that? Since I'm not an hx member, I can't get in on the BBFS action but hey, have fun guys.
-
07-15-14 19:54 #130Senior Member

Posts: 176I have reason to believe that at least one person here is an HX upper level member looming to "out" any BBFS girls.
Originally Posted by SfvDude
[View Original Post]
The HX community is full of self-righteous self-serving ass hats (they ar Orange County centric, after all).
Which is why, for obvious reasons, I use a completely different handle here than there.
Best advice, do not reveal your HX handle if you have one, and be caution of who you tell is a bb girl, lest she have her rep damaged by some HX creep.












Reply With Quote






