Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #129

    HX blog?

    I have searched HX for a blog or club, or any discussion of BBFS or safety issues (except ratings). If there is a link to get on track, please PM it to me.

  2. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by JahMon  [View Original Post]
    Hey Brothers,

    Watch out for the pussy police. Even the other tricks need to have their say when it comes to adult consensual fun.

    Jah Mon
    You are right. HX handles are irrelevant to this discussion.

  3. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Dunkirk, why not send him your information first?
    Just trying to encourage people to share.

  4. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfvdude  [View Original Post]
    Since this very blog is being discussed on HX, in the safety club, I would hesitate to exchange HX handles here.
    Hey Brothers,

    Watch out for the pussy police. Even the other tricks need to have their say when it comes to adult consensual fun.

    Jah Mon

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfvdude  [View Original Post]
    Since this very blog is being discussed on HX, in the safety club, I would hesitate to exchange HX handles here.
    Yeah I second that. Just have to trust all parties involved are hx members and give handles of the ladies only and no other contact info.

  6. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by JackReacher  [View Original Post]
    What is your handle on Humaniplex?
    Since this very blog is being discussed on HX, in the safety club, I would hesitate to exchange HX handles here.

  7. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerinOC  [View Original Post]
    I am a level 3 on HX Monger and I am also interested in exchanging information on HX BBFS providers by PM.
    What is your handle on Humaniplex?

  8. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkirk  [View Original Post]
    If you have information to share based on personal knowledge or based on reliable sources, PM me with it (including as much detail as possible regarding the girl's requirements / how it happened) and I'll forward my list. The more accurate the information, the better.
    Dunkirk, why not send him your information first?

  9. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerinOC  [View Original Post]
    I am a level 3 on HX Monger and I am also interested in exchanging information on HX BBFS providers by PM.
    If you have information to share based on personal knowledge or based on reliable sources, PM me with it (including as much detail as possible regarding the girl's requirements / how it happened) and I'll forward my list. The more accurate the information, the better.

  10. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkirk  [View Original Post]
    I'm a level 3 HX member, and am trying to compile a list of BBFS HX girls. I've got info on some based on blogs and reports. PM me with any info that you have, and I'll reply with my list so far.
    I am a level 3 on HX Monger and I am also interested in exchanging information on HX BBFS providers by PM.

  11. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkirk  [View Original Post]
    I'm a level 3 HX member, and am trying to compile a list of BBFS HX girls. I've got info on some based on blogs and reports. PM me with any info that you have, and I'll reply with my list so far.
    I've compiled a big list of relevant information, but it's too long to send by PM here. If you are interested, please PM me your e-mail address and HX level, and I will send it to you.

  12. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlitterman  [View Original Post]
    For the reasons stated in this thread, you can't post HX BBFS girls publicly. PM me if you want to trade. I've got info on a few.
    I'm a level 3 HX member, and am trying to compile a list of BBFS HX girls. I've got info on some based on blogs and reports. PM me with any info that you have, and I'll reply with my list so far.

  13. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by LEWatcher  [View Original Post]
    We'll, that's what we in the hobby like to call "BBFS is on the menu".
    Well, what I meant to say was that she emails / txts an initial menu when you're setting up an appointment and this isn't on it.

    But yes.

  14. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by GolferSphen  [View Original Post]
    There does not appear to be a "Cha Cha" on HX.

    Owell.
    It's cha-cha, with a dash.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by LEWatcher  [View Original Post]
    We'll, that's what we in the hobby like to call "BBFS is on the menu".
    Well. When it comes down to it, most providers over the age of 30 will bareback their "trusted regulars". It will usually come as a surprise when, on the third or fourth visit, you find your cock is balls-deep and uncovered in a warm wet pussy.

    So, it's not on the "public menu" it's on the "VIP menu", LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape