Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 18,166 to 18,180 of 18294
-
07-15-14 03:21 #129Senior Member

Posts: 326HX blog?
I have searched HX for a blog or club, or any discussion of BBFS or safety issues (except ratings). If there is a link to get on track, please PM it to me.
-
07-14-14 22:43 #128Regular Member

Posts: 12You are right. HX handles are irrelevant to this discussion.
Originally Posted by JahMon
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-14 22:26 #127Regular Member

Posts: 12Just trying to encourage people to share.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-14 19:23 #126Senior Member

Posts: 46Hey Brothers,
Originally Posted by Sfvdude
[View Original Post]
Watch out for the pussy police. Even the other tricks need to have their say when it comes to adult consensual fun.
Jah Mon
-
07-14-14 17:18 #125Senior Member

Posts: 437Yeah I second that. Just have to trust all parties involved are hx members and give handles of the ladies only and no other contact info.
Originally Posted by Sfvdude
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-14 15:14 #124Regular Member

Posts: 1Since this very blog is being discussed on HX, in the safety club, I would hesitate to exchange HX handles here.
Originally Posted by JackReacher
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-14 14:15 #123Senior Member

Posts: 334What is your handle on Humaniplex?
Originally Posted by MongerinOC
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-14 04:47 #122Senior Member

Posts: 2085Dunkirk, why not send him your information first?
Originally Posted by Dunkirk
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-14 16:30 #121Regular Member

Posts: 12If you have information to share based on personal knowledge or based on reliable sources, PM me with it (including as much detail as possible regarding the girl's requirements / how it happened) and I'll forward my list. The more accurate the information, the better.
Originally Posted by MongerinOC
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-14 03:26 #120Regular Member

Posts: 12I am a level 3 on HX Monger and I am also interested in exchanging information on HX BBFS providers by PM.
Originally Posted by Dunkirk
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-14 20:17 #119Senior Member

Posts: 89I've compiled a big list of relevant information, but it's too long to send by PM here. If you are interested, please PM me your e-mail address and HX level, and I will send it to you.
Originally Posted by Dunkirk
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-14 23:37 #118Regular Member

Posts: 12I'm a level 3 HX member, and am trying to compile a list of BBFS HX girls. I've got info on some based on blogs and reports. PM me with any info that you have, and I'll reply with my list so far.
Originally Posted by TheGlitterman
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-14 12:27 #117Senior Member

Posts: 81Well, what I meant to say was that she emails / txts an initial menu when you're setting up an appointment and this isn't on it.
Originally Posted by LEWatcher
[View Original Post]
But yes.
-
07-09-14 10:44 #116Senior Member

Posts: 176It's cha-cha, with a dash.
Originally Posted by GolferSphen
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-14 10:43 #115Senior Member

Posts: 176Well. When it comes down to it, most providers over the age of 30 will bareback their "trusted regulars". It will usually come as a surprise when, on the third or fourth visit, you find your cock is balls-deep and uncovered in a warm wet pussy.
Originally Posted by LEWatcher
[View Original Post]
So, it's not on the "public menu" it's on the "VIP menu", LOL.










Reply With Quote






