Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 363 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3673

    Re: Dy

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAce  [View Original Post]
    I had all day on Wednesday and was looking for a winner to spend it with, I mean all day. I cruised up and down BW for 1. 5 hours from 9-10:30 am (I know, STUPID). I saw Stacey, but just couldn't pull the trigger. I went back to the hotel to regroup and came back out at around 11. I still see Stacey, I just wanted a sure thing, keep in mind I was looking for an all day thing. And then, there was the sure thing, DYAN! Friends, she has put on a little weight, and she looks fantastic. Those legs, up to that little ass. YUM. I know, I know, she's older, but she looks really good. Our date was 2 hours shy of 24 hours! I'm an idiot because I said I was going to take pictures the whole night, but never did. She fucked and sucked for hours and hours. She has one on the tightest pussies around, she is just GOOD people. Fantastic to talk to and oh so accommodating, "Can I suck you dick now / again?" was heard at least a dozen times. I hope I can go back to a regular BBBJ. Have digits, for senior members.

    I wish I took those pics, cause I know there will be haters.
    Dyan, the 2014 model (These pictures were taken while on a double date with Angel. Report to follow.).

    Your description is right on the mark. She is a mature lady. Because she is so accommodating and you know you are going to get great service, you can relax and be yourself around her. She is funny, entertaining and an all-around good provider.

    I don't always date her, because usually I'm on the look-out for new talent. That's just the way I am. But! I always stop and chat with her, whenever I see her. And! Whenever I'm in a pinch, she's my go-to gal.

    I don't do car dates anymore. My first date with Dyan was during the day in the front seat and she blew my mind. If car dates are you thing and you are into spinners; for a fantastic time I highly recommend Dyan.

    CookyJar.

    P.S.: I am not sure about an all-nighter, but Stacey would not have been a bad substitute. She is a very pleasant girl who gives a great GFE. The service is excellent. The pussy is tight. Stacey gives a really nice BBBJ although it's not on par with Dyan's, but, then who is?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dyan 001.jpg‎   Dyan 002.jpg‎   Dyan 003.jpg‎   Dyan 004.jpg‎   Dyan 005.jpg‎  

    Dyan 12.jpg‎   Dyan 13.jpg‎   Dyan 14.jpg‎   Dyan 15.jpg‎   Dyan 16.jpg‎  


  2. #3672
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  3. #3671

    Stars in the heart

    I will always take you back. Just come back. Watch out Art your games are not cool. Kevin good people. You have words. Let them roll. "Broken we are, together fixed".

  4. #3670

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by VjUtt  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Missy is still around? She was certainly the most beautiful Camden girl on this site!
    Well if you've talking about tall thin Missy with the long dark hair I have not spotted her in a long while. Rumors about her immune system may have affected her marketability. I heard from a girl from her high school days that she was positive.

    Good hunting gents.

  5. #3669
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyMma  [View Original Post]
    Dream she's back.
    Anyone have her contact info?

  6. #3668

    Dream she's back?

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyMma  [View Original Post]
    Dream she's back.
    Hey Danny Boy, where is she hanging out? Is she advertising? Is this a new pic?

  7. #3667
    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...me-24/18936046

    I think I saw this girl wandering around the AC by station in flip flops. Not sure it was her tho. Anyone know who she is?

  8. #3666

    Where to go

    Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    OK, so I know I'm a little out of my box here venturing into SJ, but. Got a nice utr girl on the line and need some help: Where are the decent ST places to take a girl to? She ain't no drugged out SW, so I need something above SW level. Something on the order of le Hotel Carlyle in Philly won't cut it.

    So looking for something between Cherry Hill and the Del Memorial Bridge. Anyone have recommendations? Suggestions? Help?

    Thanks in advance.
    Days INN or Quality INN on Rt 130 both offer short stays for around 60-$75.

    Feathernest Inn like someone else said on Rt 70 in Cherry Hill offers a short stay I believe around the same rate.

    The Inn of the Dove in CHerry hill right off of Rt 70 is similar to the Feathernest with Themed Rooms. With short stays for around $65.

    America's Best in Cherry Hill on Rt 70 also offer short stays. Same rate as the two above.

    The black horse pike (Rt 168) in Belmawr is loaded with spots that offer day rate / short stays. Too many to mention.

    Good Luck!

  9. #3665
    Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    OK, so I know I'm a little out of my box here venturing into SJ, but. Got a nice utr girl on the line and need some help: Where are the decent ST places to take a girl to? She ain't no drugged out SW, so I need something above SW level. Something on the order of le Hotel Carlyle in Philly won't cut it.

    So looking for something between Cherry Hill and the Del Memorial Bridge. Anyone have recommendations? Suggestions? Help?

    Thanks in advance.
    $40 Garden State Hotel is pretty good and I think that covers 3 hours, however I haven't been there in a few months.

    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Garden+State+Inn+%26+Suites / at 39.993442,-74.999725,17 z / data=!4 m2!3 m1!1 s0 x0:0 x7 bd7 d7640 b53 f4 d3.

  10. #3664
    Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    OK, so I know I'm a little out of my box here venturing into SJ, but. Got a nice utr girl on the line and need some help: Where are the decent ST places to take a girl to? She ain't no drugged out SW, so I need something above SW level. Something on the order of le Hotel Carlyle in Philly won't cut it.

    So looking for something between Cherry Hill and the Del Memorial Bridge. Anyone have recommendations? Suggestions? Help?

    Thanks in advance.
    I think feathers nest inn still has short stays during the day and you might enjoy the theme rooms. There are several hotels in Bellmawr on Black horse pike right before you get to the turnpike that are reasonable during the week and you can stay the night for the same price as short stay rates. hope that helps.

  11. #3663

    Any 411? Help?

    OK, so I know I'm a little out of my box here venturing into SJ, but. Got a nice utr girl on the line and need some help: Where are the decent ST places to take a girl to? She ain't no drugged out SW, so I need something above SW level. Something on the order of le Hotel Carlyle in Philly won't cut it.

    So looking for something between Cherry Hill and the Del Memorial Bridge. Anyone have recommendations? Suggestions? Help?

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #3662

    Is Missy (spicy) still around?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    When I first found Missey she was going by the name Spicy and I thought she was a fallen model (or something). I compared her with this beauty, Tantrika. The obvious different between Tantrika and the then Spicy was a good photographer, makeup artist and a better agent.

    The truth is, Missy could still be something; she still has the looks. I guess it takes more than looks.

    CookyJar
    Does anyone know if Missy is still around? She was certainly the most beautiful Camden girl on this site!

  13. #3661
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    Been with star before. She's okay. She's out and available everyday. Her value? Please. If you have a budget, I rather pay 20 a pop for 6 bjs, then 40 for 3 of them.

    Who cares about pics and vids the internet is full of them.

    FYI. Kristen $120 for the first 10 times we had sex, then it got to taking care of her every day for around $40 BJ every day and sex twice a week.

    Jaime. Was simple $60 for sex and BJ but was worth so much more, see* $20 in the morning, $20 after work, BJ after work.

    Sei* first BJ was $30 gave her $40 well worth it, saw her daily for about a month, now just occasionally.

    Finally. Danny get a grip your all uppity about banging working girls and act like your some kind hero. Relax and keep your vids / pics who cares.
    R_t been a hero in the army years just tryna have some fun funny dude funny. I bet you get respect on the streets.

  14. #3660

    Brigitte

    I grabbed Brigitte, with a little help from a friend, as she was walking away from Broadway. I would probably have passed her up as a civilian, had not my friend informed me of her real status. Sometimes opportunity knocks, sometimes it just presents itself either was you've got to be there when the door is opened.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brigitte 002.jpg‎   Brigitte 06.jpg‎   Brigitte 22.jpg‎   Brigitte 24.jpg‎   Brigitte 27.jpg‎  

    Brigitte 28.jpg‎   Brigitte 32.jpg‎   Brigitte 36.jpg‎   Brigitte 40.jpg‎   Brigitte 23.jpg‎  


  15. #3659

    Brigitte

    I am guessing Brigitte is new to the Broadway stroll. She is a little laid back and not an aggressive talker. She is very pleasant and easy to be with. There will be more about the service in my next report; suffice it to say I didn't have any problems, at all, with Brigitte.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brigitte 14.jpg‎   Brigitte 19.jpg‎   Brigitte 21.jpg‎   Brigitte 70.jpg‎   Brigitte 75.jpg‎  

    Brigitte 33.jpg‎   Brigitte 38.jpg‎   Brigitte 71.jpg‎   Brigitte 72.jpg‎   Brigitte 008.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape