Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 363 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3688

    Dyan & Angel aka Angie aka Mia

    Dyan is known for being a pleasing date. She has a pleasant personality and great charm. Dyan's personality and charm, not to mention her magnificent BBBJ sets her apart from the crowd. Having given Dyan her proper do, I would be remised if I did not mention Angel's participation.

    Angel does not have much in the way of personality. She's not a chatterbox. She does hold her own when it comes to giving a good BBBJ. She give a great deepthroat and take great directions. I was pleasantly surprised by Angel's BBBJ. But! In the end it was Dyan who got the job done with what she called her, "Porn Star Special. " With me standing on the side of the bed, Dyan dropped to her knees, as Angel watched in amazement. All I could say is, "WOW!

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dyan & Angel 19.jpg‎   Dyan & Angel 48.jpg‎   Dyan & Angel 47.jpg‎   Dyan & Angel 38.jpg‎   Dyan & Angel 37.jpg‎  

    Dyan & Angel 001.jpg‎   Dyan & Angel 43.jpg‎   Dyan & Angel 44.jpg‎   Dyan & Angel 45.jpg‎   Dyan & Angel 46.jpg‎  


  2. #3687

    Angel aka Angie aka Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyNomad  [View Original Post]
    Your mia with the squinting eyes is Angie. She is 20 and homeless living on 4th street in the tent city abandon. She is spinner under 100 pounds, good head, sex is below average ...
    Once again I didn't recognize her, she's lost the weigh she'd put on the last time I saw her. I was a little apprehensive at first. I change my mind once she agreed on doubling up with a friend.

    IMHO, she has one of the prettiest faces out there.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angel 002.jpg‎   Angel 003.jpg‎   Angel 001.jpg‎   Angel 05.jpg‎   Angel 09.jpg‎  

    Angel 08.jpg‎   Angel 11.jpg‎   Angel 10.jpg‎   Angel 41.jpg‎   Angel 22.jpg‎  


  3. #3686
    Quote Originally Posted by VjUtt  [View Original Post]
    I tried searching for threads on her but couldn't find more than 6 and none of them have any pics. Does any one have any pics or know where her pics are.

    Thanks.
    Has anyone seen her lately?

  4. #3685

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyMma  [View Original Post]
    Stacy got it bed in rehab.
    Saw her on broadway at 230 today.

  5. #3684
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes it is totally the luck of the draw. Sometimes it is a matter of being creative.

    First I found Deena. We did a halfhearted search for Stacey. I rarely like redoing dates, even great dates. So we widen our search and Deena directed me to her friend Brigette.

    Sometimes it just happens.

    CookyJar.
    Stacy got it bed in rehab.

  6. #3683
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Brigette's body is flawless. If you are like me and you can appreciate a shapely, smooth, flawless body, minus the big boobs you will love Brigette. At one point I thought she may have been Indian. Not the Columbus, American type; the other ones. The India Indians.

    I don't think she has been out there long. She seemed a little new and a bit naive. She took and followed direction well. Most important, she was willing to please. And! This was definitely not her first or second time giving a BBBJ. She knew what she was doing.

    If I were in the business of rating performance. Brogette gets four and a half stars.

    CookyJar.
    Is there a pot gold at the end the rainbow.

  7. #3682

    Brigette

    Man, that ass on Brigette. It will be mine. .

    Nice work CJ, I see why this took precedence over the Dy / Angel pics, but you are still on the hook to get those upload! .

  8. #3681

    Here's why I don't give out numbers.

    The events that following occurred recently, but not with either Deena or Brigette. I dont want reprisals so Ive left out some details.

    I picked-up this girl and on the way to the motel her phone goes off. I inquired, "Another date?" She tells me no and starts to explain about this guy who has been calling and texting her. According to her, she has received about 15 calls and texts within the last few hours. She claims that he started off arranging a date but keeps changing the time, place and arrangement.

    We get to the room and her phone rings again. I hear her telling someone on the phone that she is on a date. We are taking pictures and her phone rings again and she doesn't answer. It rings again and she turns it off. (Originally we didn't want to turn the phone off. She had texted a friend to join us and we were waiting for a reply.).

    We've been there about an hour. She has taken a shower and the pictures are done. She decides to check her phone before we continue. More missed calls and a text picture of his dick. WTF.

    Why am I upset? Technically he is cockblocking me. He is continually calling and texting while he knows she is with someone.

    While I don't agree with harassing people, I've been around long enough to know that some guys can get their rocks off over the phone. I am not knocking him for his sick-ass fetish. However, I think he was way out of line once he knew she had company.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deena & Briget 001.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 17.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 29.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 79.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 42.jpg‎  

    Deena & Briget 46.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 52.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 68.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 65.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 83.jpg‎  


  9. #3680

    Re: You have a gift

    Quote Originally Posted by DjScramble  [View Original Post]
    My friend you truly have a gift. After seeing these beautiful pics, I literally went scouring the globe for her. LOL. Seriously though I did take the trip down Broad a couple times to see if this gem was out and about and to my dismay, I had no such luck. I really don't know how you find them CJ but keep the stories and the pics coming. I'm sure I will get lucky one day.
    Sometimes it is totally the luck of the draw. Sometimes it is a matter of being creative.

    First I found Deena. We did a halfhearted search for Stacey. I rarely like redoing dates, even great dates. So we widen our search and Deena directed me to her friend Brigette.

    Sometimes it just happens.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deena & Briget 77.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 63.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 44.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 88.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 90.jpg‎  

    Deena & Briget 81.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 98.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 58.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 61.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 80.jpg‎  


  10. #3679

    Flawless

    Brigette's body is flawless. If you are like me and you can appreciate a shapely, smooth, flawless body, minus the big boobs you will love Brigette. At one point I thought she may have been Indian. Not the Columbus, American type; the other ones. The India Indians.

    I don't think she has been out there long. She seemed a little new and a bit naive. She took and followed direction well. Most important, she was willing to please. And! This was definitely not her first or second time giving a BBBJ. She knew what she was doing.

    If I were in the business of rating performance. Brogette gets four and a half stars.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deena & Briget 003.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 01.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 56.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 97.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 55.jpg‎  

    Deena & Briget 67.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 005.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 84.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 004.jpg‎   Deena & Briget 43.jpg‎  


  11. #3678

    A professional courtesy.

    Would the gentleman who arranged a double date with Stacey and Deena, though Stacey – please contact me in a Private Message.

    There is no problem – I'm curious about something.

    CookyJar.

  12. #3677

    Star missing

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyMma  [View Original Post]
    "I am the Ninja, himself. I come from the nowhere, I go to the no place. I have no magic power. Anyone can do the things I do, if they but know how. I am a professional soldier, teacher and fighter. I have press clippings, and receipts to verify this claim, should it become necessary in open court. As such, I am forbidden by law and convention from engaging in personal combat, since my hands and feet are considered lethal weapons.

    Camden will beet you & your money. Beware.
    Star missing I need any info please.

  13. #3676

    I would like to say I try tacking pics down.

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyMma  [View Original Post]
    I will always take you back. Just come back. Watch out Art your games are not cool. Kevin good people. You have words. Let them roll. "Broken we are, together fixed".
    "I am the Ninja, himself. I come from the nowhere, I go to the no place. I have no magic power. Anyone can do the things I do, if they but know how. I am a professional soldier, teacher and fighter. I have press clippings, and receipts to verify this claim, should it become necessary in open court. As such, I am forbidden by law and convention from engaging in personal combat, since my hands and feet are considered lethal weapons.

    Camden will beet you & your money. Beware.

  14. #3675

    You have a gift

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am guessing Brigitte is new to the Broadway stroll. She is a little laid back and not an aggressive talker. She is very pleasant and easy to be with. There will be more about the service in my next report; suffice it to say I didn't have any problems, at all, with Brigitte.

    CookyJar.
    My friend you truly have a gift. After seeing these beautiful pics, I literally went scouring the globe for her. LOL. Seriously though I did take the trip down Broad a couple times to see if this gem was out and about and to my dismay, I had no such luck. I really don't know how you find them CJ but keep the stories and the pics coming. I'm sure I will get lucky one day.

  15. #3674

    Incredible

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Dyan, the 2014 model (These pictures were taken while on a double date with Angel. Report to follow.).

    Your description is right on the mark. She is a mature lady. Because she is so accommodating and you know you are going to get great service, you can relax and be yourself around her. She is funny, entertaining and an all-around good provider.

    I don't always date her, because usually I'm on the look-out for new talent. That's just the way I am. But! I always stop and chat with her, whenever I see her. And! Whenever I'm in a pinch, she's my go-to gal.

    I don't do car dates anymore. My first date with Dyan was during the day in the front seat and she blew my mind. If car dates are you thing and you are into spinners; for a fantastic time I highly recommend Dyan.

    CookyJar.

    P.S.: I am not sure about an all-nighter, but Stacey would not have been a bad substitute. She is a very pleasant girl who gives a great GFE. The service is excellent. The pussy is tight. Stacey gives a really nice BBBJ although it's not on par with Dyan's, but, then who is?
    Sir with all due respect you are incredible, that is a pretty woman and from what I read talented!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape