Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 13943
-
07-22-14 14:57 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 85Fellow hobbist visting.
Hi guys,
I'm a senior member from the LA area. I will be visiting Vegas from Wed till Friday for work this week. I may be asking to much but if you guys cud be kind enough to PM me provider info it will be a great help and time saver. I'll be with two other work guys who arent into the hobby. As always I'll share info with senior members visiting LA.
Thanks in advance.
ZN.
-
07-21-14 20:12 #1132Senior Member

Posts: 588FYI: She lives on the NW side so won't do the half hour ($100) session if it's too far from her. I was staying on Boulder and she said she wouldn't do the half hour that far from her location. I passed on the full hour rate of $180.
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-14 10:09 #1131Senior Member

Posts: 588Kathryn hands down is best in your category
This is the only link I can find for Kathryn http://mojovillagepost.com/main/LasV...oth-girlgfefs/ She is sometimes on CL, BP, and nr. She has t / er review. When I saw her, it was great, she is about 5'7, ddd, tatts, piercings, slim with huge natural boobs, cute face, and low rates, 180 clams an hour, and 100 clams for half. She did it all with me, dfk, regular kissing, making out, lots of foreplay, daty, loves her big tits played with, Russian, and lots of nice eye contact. I give her a total thumbs up. She only does outcall.
Originally Posted by Khankhan
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-14 19:34 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 220Good visit
Had a couple good ones this last visit. Both gave BBBJ, dt, cfs, Greek, cim.
Jasmine tame http://www.mskatemarx.com/.
Jasmine kisses http://jasminelvxoxo.escortbook.com/.
Just a coincidence they were both names jasmine.
-
07-19-14 00:28 #1129Regular Member

Posts: 14Has anyone seen Vanity Sin (http://msvanitysin.com/home) before and is willing to give some details of what a session is like? Have not seen anyone like her before and I want to get an idea of what a session actually includes.
On that note, and recommendations on non-stereotypical looking escorts? Thinking lots of tats, sort of burning angel type?
-
07-14-14 15:19 #1128Senior Member

Posts: 230Sorry, didn't see this post until now. Yes, the other one is 100 proof, who I can absolutely vouch for but noting that I've seen some bad reviews for Megan Foxx (I've never seen her personally). I generally avoid porn stars anyway, although I did see Kenna Kane 2-3 times and she was fun.
Originally Posted by Ackson13
[View Original Post]
HSLV is great but they can definitely be hit or miss, so make sure you check TER. Their legends are a must-see. To me the big downside is few HSLV girls can speak any English, so it's all about the physical service with them. Although truly, their legends have earned that status.
-
07-05-14 20:38 #1127Senior Member

Posts: 300100 Proof. They charge 400/ hr. But I've never seen any complaints about them.
Originally Posted by Blithering99
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-14 00:35 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 214Kaya
She has good reviews on another site. The pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by Kiyakubuke
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-14 20:09 #1125Regular Member

Posts: 6So, another Newbie question please. Which is the other reputable agency?
Originally Posted by Vegas1357
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-14 20:09 #1124Banned Member

Posts: 316Could you tell me the other?
Coming to Vegas, I like the HSLV. But what is the other one?
Originally Posted by Vegas1357
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-14 20:07 #1123Banned Member

Posts: 316Coming to Vegas
http://www.girlsdirecttoyou.com/
Any info on this company, looks like up sell.
-
07-02-14 01:45 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 233Has anyone seen Kayla for HS? I'm sure all the pics are photoshopped some, but unless they were taken 20 years ago and she has had are really rough life since then, she looks like she would be worth seeing.
Originally Posted by Throwaway3602
[View Original Post]
Coming to Vegas for a week from Nashville, so I am definitely going to try to enjoy myself.
Nashville is a barren wasteland when it comes to the hobby, and finding a hot Asian here is like buying a unicorn with your lottery winnings.
-
07-01-14 12:08 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 230HSLV is an agency (one of two reputable agencies in Vegas), search for it for pics. 300/ hr, slight discount for multiple hours.
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-14 09:32 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 588Sound good
What are her rates for FS, and do you have any pics? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Throwaway3602
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-14 03:31 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 365Ivy at Hobbyshop
Just saw new girl Ivy at Hobbyshop. Wow. Absolutely amazing experience. By far the sexiest girl I've picked from their lineup. If you're at all familiar with HS girls she's a knockout. Very sexy, fresh from Korea again, very little english but she's so cute and funny about it. College girl. Provides an amazing GFE experience, likes it a little rough (some choking, nipple biting, etc.) and we went over about 20 minutes because it is a slow Saturday night. Go see her.










Reply With Quote






