Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 855 of 930 FirstFirst ... 355 755 805 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 905 ... LastLast
Results 12,811 to 12,825 of 13940
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1130

    Good visit

    Had a couple good ones this last visit. Both gave BBBJ, dt, cfs, Greek, cim.

    Jasmine tame http://www.mskatemarx.com/.

    Jasmine kisses http://jasminelvxoxo.escortbook.com/.

    Just a coincidence they were both names jasmine.

  2. #1129
    Has anyone seen Vanity Sin (http://msvanitysin.com/home) before and is willing to give some details of what a session is like? Have not seen anyone like her before and I want to get an idea of what a session actually includes.

    On that note, and recommendations on non-stereotypical looking escorts? Thinking lots of tats, sort of burning angel type?

  3. #1128
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackson13  [View Original Post]
    Coming to Vegas, I like the HSLV. But what is the other one?
    Sorry, didn't see this post until now. Yes, the other one is 100 proof, who I can absolutely vouch for but noting that I've seen some bad reviews for Megan Foxx (I've never seen her personally). I generally avoid porn stars anyway, although I did see Kenna Kane 2-3 times and she was fun.

    HSLV is great but they can definitely be hit or miss, so make sure you check TER. Their legends are a must-see. To me the big downside is few HSLV girls can speak any English, so it's all about the physical service with them. Although truly, their legends have earned that status.

  4. #1127
    Quote Originally Posted by Blithering99  [View Original Post]
    So, another Newbie question please. Which is the other reputable agency?
    100 Proof. They charge 400/ hr. But I've never seen any complaints about them.

  5. #1126

    Kaya

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiyakubuke  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kayla for HS? I'm sure all the pics are photoshopped some, but unless they were taken 20 years ago and she has had are really rough life since then, she looks like she would be worth seeing.

    Coming to Vegas for a week from Nashville, so I am definitely going to try to enjoy myself.

    Nashville is a barren wasteland when it comes to the hobby, and finding a hot Asian here is like buying a unicorn with your lottery winnings.
    She has good reviews on another site. The pics are accurate.

  6. #1125
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1357  [View Original Post]
    HSLV is an agency (one of two reputable agencies in Vegas), search for it for pics. 300/ hr, slight discount for multiple hours.
    So, another Newbie question please. Which is the other reputable agency?

  7. #1124

    Could you tell me the other?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1357  [View Original Post]
    HSLV is an agency (one of two reputable agencies in Vegas), search for it for pics. 300/ hr, slight discount for multiple hours.
    Coming to Vegas, I like the HSLV. But what is the other one?

  8. #1123

    Coming to Vegas

    http://www.girlsdirecttoyou.com/

    Any info on this company, looks like up sell.

  9. #1122
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway3602  [View Original Post]
    Just saw new girl Ivy at Hobbyshop. Wow. Absolutely amazing experience. By far the sexiest girl I've picked from their lineup. If you're at all familiar with HS girls she's a knockout. Very sexy, fresh from Korea again, very little english but she's so cute and funny about it. College girl. Provides an amazing GFE experience, likes it a little rough (some choking, nipple biting, etc.) and we went over about 20 minutes because it is a slow Saturday night. Go see her.
    Has anyone seen Kayla for HS? I'm sure all the pics are photoshopped some, but unless they were taken 20 years ago and she has had are really rough life since then, she looks like she would be worth seeing.

    Coming to Vegas for a week from Nashville, so I am definitely going to try to enjoy myself.

    Nashville is a barren wasteland when it comes to the hobby, and finding a hot Asian here is like buying a unicorn with your lottery winnings.

  10. #1121
    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates for FS, and do you have any pics? Thanks.
    HSLV is an agency (one of two reputable agencies in Vegas), search for it for pics. 300/ hr, slight discount for multiple hours.

  11. #1120

    Sound good

    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway3602  [View Original Post]
    Just saw new girl Ivy at Hobbyshop. Wow. Absolutely amazing experience. By far the sexiest girl I've picked from their lineup. If you're at all familiar with HS girls she's a knockout. Very sexy, fresh from Korea again, very little english but she's so cute and funny about it. College girl. Provides an amazing GFE experience, likes it a little rough (some choking, nipple biting, etc.) and we went over about 20 minutes because it is a slow Saturday night. Go see her.
    What are her rates for FS, and do you have any pics? Thanks.

  12. #1119

    Ivy at Hobbyshop

    Just saw new girl Ivy at Hobbyshop. Wow. Absolutely amazing experience. By far the sexiest girl I've picked from their lineup. If you're at all familiar with HS girls she's a knockout. Very sexy, fresh from Korea again, very little english but she's so cute and funny about it. College girl. Provides an amazing GFE experience, likes it a little rough (some choking, nipple biting, etc.) and we went over about 20 minutes because it is a slow Saturday night. Go see her.

  13. #1118

    Jewel

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    15 reviews since March 20ood pretty sure you have a winner.
    Just finished with jewel. She is thin. But very sexy. No muffin top on this one. Does not look oriental. Bbj and passionate kisses. Nice enhanced ones. Good donation. Very repeatable. Look her up on the other site.

  14. #1117
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesToPlay  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I've posted before and reviewed some fine lady's. I am coming back to sample again. Jewel and Jenna shay. Both on ThE otheR website. Well reviewed there. But I was hopeful somebody on this forum could vouch. Or change my mind. Jewel is skinney w bolt ons and Jenna shay appears to have a sleeve. Any advise would be great. Pm me if that's easier but need intel soon.

    Thank you.
    15 reviews since March 2014 all good pretty sure you have a winner.

  15. #1116

    Finally back.

    Hey guys. I've posted before and reviewed some fine lady's. I am coming back to sample again. Jewel and Jenna shay. Both on ThE otheR website. Well reviewed there. But I was hopeful somebody on this forum could vouch. Or change my mind. Jewel is skinney w bolt ons and Jenna shay appears to have a sleeve. Any advise would be great. Pm me if that's easier but need intel soon.

    Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape