Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12433
    Quote Originally Posted by GabbyW  [View Original Post]
    She may have worked at spa paris. That name sounds familiar.
    I know she used to work a couple of years ago at "Ultimate" tantra at Chicago. She used to go by Vnessa Iverson. Has anyone been with her?

  2. #12432
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I talked to three massage therapists this week and every single one said it was dead. No customers. All watching world cup. So if you can get away from watching you will be able to get a good appointment and please your girl.
    I have 2-3 AMP girls who I talk / text with and sometimes see after hours and they say the lack of customers is because of vacation time. They say it's like this every year at this time. While they are used to seeing 7-9 guys a day, they are now seeing 3-4 with regulars telling them they will se them after the family vacation.

    So yes Bob, you might get a good appointment and maybe even a few extras as well. Like they all say, "no honey no money" and they need the money for the casino.

    Where many of them live after work.

    AJ.

  3. #12431

    My state of origin

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPlumb  [View Original Post]
    It may also help if you share where your distant land with wonderful AMP's is located. Alot of us travel and appreciate the help if we find ourselves in your neck of the woods.
    I'm from North Carolina (Raleigh to be specific).

    I am going through the posts. In the Raleigh section, we maintain a master list of AMPs in the area and that actually helps us in finding something to our liking a bit easier. Here I had to go through lot of posts to find the name then find the address. Thought will give a shout out and take the advice than reinventing the wheel.

    Just providing the link the page where we maintain our master list (in case any of you here wanted to borrow the idea and implement something for here).

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...orts&p=2102632#post2102632.

    http://batchgeo.com/map/77b62e745fbd...3a47d09797297c

    PM me if anyone have any recommendation that they'd like to share with me.

  4. #12430

    They know

    I got a great massage from a lady I ask for more she said no, but had a friend! Called three weeks later reminder of myself.

    Friend called we meet great time but she tells me more them once she sees people in my town. Even though all she has is my nick name and # and very far apart. They are looking us up.

  5. #12429
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleSome28  [View Original Post]
    Greetings mongers. How you all doing?

    I'm visiting by your place from a distant land where we have some wonderful AMPs.

    I'd like to take recommendation from you all for a good place to get some good massage with some happy ending.

    I'd also be interested in trying out some Latin places if it matches my requirement as those places are very rare from where I come.

    Happy hunting everyone.
    It may also help if you share where your distant land with wonderful AMP's is located. Alot of us travel and appreciate the help if we find ourselves in your neck of the woods.

  6. #12428
    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    My last 3 trips to AMPs have resulted in no happy endings.

    1) Yun Ping. It's a recently opened place on Archer just west of Cermak. A beauty salon / barber shop is in the front; the massage rooms and table shower are in the back. Good economical value: $50 for 1 hour, $65 for 90 minutes, and $80 for 4-hand 1 hour. Drew Cindy, a decent-looking lady in her mid to late 30's. Good massage but shot down on extras.


    3) Green Spa. On Halsted in Greektown, it's definitely a busy area and parking is hard to find. Still has that brand-new look. Lucy was my masseuse, a plain-looking 40 ish woman. Good massage, and a HE was tried, but I couldn't produce. Very frustrating to say the least.

    Bottom line: the scene in Chicago proper isn't great lately.
    They are terrified in Chicago. LEO.

    Yun Ping like most places. They need to get to know you.

    I got a finish but I was basically using her hand at my own tool.

    Green spa. Dude. I've always been lucky here.

    Sorry I've not been posting I've had rough 6 months.

  7. #12427

    Welcome to our forum

    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleSome28  [View Original Post]
    Greetings mongers. How you all doing?

    I'm visiting by your place from a distant land where we have some wonderful AMPs.

    I'd like to take recommendation from you all for a good place to get some good massage with some happy ending.

    I'd also be interested in trying out some Latin places if it matches my requirement as those places are very rare from where I come.


    Happy hunting everyone.
    You can start by reading the forum to find the information you seek. I know you may have a hard time believing this, but many of us a very skeptical of 1st time posters seeking information. Happy hunting.

  8. #12426

    Need recommendations

    Greetings mongers. How you all doing?

    I'm visiting by your place from a distant land where we have some wonderful AMPs.

    I'd like to take recommendation from you all for a good place to get some good massage with some happy ending.

    I'd also be interested in trying out some Latin places if it matches my requirement as those places are very rare from where I come.

    Happy hunting everyone.

  9. #12425
    Quote Originally Posted by BendIt  [View Original Post]
    Saw an old friend at Moon Spa in Chinatown. We hadn't seen each other for at least a year, and we greeted each other like long lost friends. I first met her at She is bustier than the typical Chinese masseuse, I'm guessing a large see cup. Table shower is available. Good, not great, but a good therapeutic massage. She has a sexy attitude, is friendly, and her skills are very good. I left feeling like I had gotten a good workout and very relaxed. Seniors may PM for more details.
    I went to see her as well. It probability has been 2 years since I have seen her. It was good. Will repeat.

  10. #12424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Kyrgyzstan

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    I know her personally she us from Russia and looks Asian and does not speak Chinese. No extras.
    If she speaks Russian she is probably from a central Asian country like Krgyzstan and if they is the case you will likely never see if extra LOL. That is mostly an Islamic country heh. Anyway I can agree about the soccer I just returned from seeing Mei and she was complaining about the same thing no customers all afternoon. I guess since the you. U.S isn't eliminated yet Americans are actually watching the world cup LOL.

  11. #12423
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolpatrick  [View Original Post]
    At Fullerton and Clybourn, the set up is nice and clean. Visited them and got Paula / Paulina as my MT. She said she is from Russia!? If anyone run into her before, maybe you can confirm the lie or truth about that. I know she can't speak Chinese and had little Korean or Chinese accents, but not sure where.

    Anyway, great massage, very good technique, spent $60 for 1 hr and $15 for table shower. She did not do anything else but also did not ask for any more tip afterwards. So, all in all, a solid massage at the reasonable massage price range (skills considered). Of course I'm somewhat disappointed.

    Anyone have any luck with them and were able to zen into something much happier?
    I know her personally she us from Russia and looks Asian and does not speak Chinese. No extras.

  12. #12422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Soccer vs massage

    Guys, I talked to three massage therapists this week and every single one said it was dead. No customers. All watching world cup. So if you can get away from watching you will be able to get a good appointment and please your girl.

  13. #12421
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwd1982  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? She looks hot. I think she used to be at a different location previously. I appreciate any input. Thanks.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-back/21991937
    She may have worked at spa paris. That name sounds familiar.

  14. #12420

    Latest Trips

    My last 3 trips to AMPs have resulted in no happy endings.

    1) Yun Ping. It's a recently opened place on Archer just west of Cermak. A beauty salon / barber shop is in the front; the massage rooms and table shower are in the back. Good economical value: $50 for 1 hour, $65 for 90 minutes, and $80 for 4-hand 1 hour. Drew Cindy, a decent-looking lady in her mid to late 30's. Good massage but shot down on extras.

    2) Comfort Spa. Further down the road on Archer, past Archer Spa itself. A clean and cozy facility. Had Jessica, a nice-looking young lady. Another good massage, but again shot down on extras.

    3) Green Spa. On Halsted in Greektown, it's definitely a busy area and parking is hard to find. Still has that brand-new look. Lucy was my masseuse, a plain-looking 40 ish woman. Good massage, and a HE was tried, but I couldn't produce. Very frustrating to say the least.

    Bottom line: the scene in Chicago proper isn't great lately.

  15. #12419

    Nessa

    Any intel on this one? She looks hot. I think she used to be at a different location previously. I appreciate any input. Thanks.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-back/21991937

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape