Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,601 to 27,615 of 40026
-
06-29-14 07:15 #12426Regular Member

Posts: 2Need recommendations
Greetings mongers. How you all doing?
I'm visiting by your place from a distant land where we have some wonderful AMPs.
I'd like to take recommendation from you all for a good place to get some good massage with some happy ending.
I'd also be interested in trying out some Latin places if it matches my requirement as those places are very rare from where I come.
Happy hunting everyone.
-
06-29-14 07:14 #12425Senior Member

Posts: 142I went to see her as well. It probability has been 2 years since I have seen her. It was good. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by BendIt
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-14 23:42 #12424Senior Member

Posts: 107Kyrgyzstan
If she speaks Russian she is probably from a central Asian country like Krgyzstan and if they is the case you will likely never see if extra LOL. That is mostly an Islamic country heh. Anyway I can agree about the soccer I just returned from seeing Mei and she was complaining about the same thing no customers all afternoon. I guess since the you. U.S isn't eliminated yet Americans are actually watching the world cup LOL.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-14 19:46 #12423

Posts: 105I know her personally she us from Russia and looks Asian and does not speak Chinese. No extras.
Originally Posted by Coolpatrick
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-14 16:29 #12422Senior Member

Posts: 1255Soccer vs massage
Guys, I talked to three massage therapists this week and every single one said it was dead. No customers. All watching world cup. So if you can get away from watching you will be able to get a good appointment and please your girl.
-
06-27-14 00:45 #12421Senior Member

Posts: 37She may have worked at spa paris. That name sounds familiar.
Originally Posted by Dwd1982
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-14 21:35 #12420Senior Member

Posts: 326Latest Trips
My last 3 trips to AMPs have resulted in no happy endings.
1) Yun Ping. It's a recently opened place on Archer just west of Cermak. A beauty salon / barber shop is in the front; the massage rooms and table shower are in the back. Good economical value: $50 for 1 hour, $65 for 90 minutes, and $80 for 4-hand 1 hour. Drew Cindy, a decent-looking lady in her mid to late 30's. Good massage but shot down on extras.
2) Comfort Spa. Further down the road on Archer, past Archer Spa itself. A clean and cozy facility. Had Jessica, a nice-looking young lady. Another good massage, but again shot down on extras.
3) Green Spa. On Halsted in Greektown, it's definitely a busy area and parking is hard to find. Still has that brand-new look. Lucy was my masseuse, a plain-looking 40 ish woman. Good massage, and a HE was tried, but I couldn't produce. Very frustrating to say the least.
Bottom line: the scene in Chicago proper isn't great lately.
-
06-26-14 16:42 #12419Senior Member

Posts: 82Nessa
Any intel on this one? She looks hot. I think she used to be at a different location previously. I appreciate any input. Thanks.
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-back/21991937
-
06-26-14 13:55 #12418Senior Member

Posts: 667Confucius?
First I don't even see WTF any where in my report? FxxK see below.
Originally Posted by Confucius
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Gopher88.
She had a appointment at 10: am 12: Pm me at 2:20. I was getting ready to leave at 4:05.
Said she had to pick up her kids from. The baby sitter. As we were getting ready to leave.
There was a knock at the front door, I told her not to open it just go home.
She did it was a young kind of chunky guy. It the chunky guy one of us? And WTF is What The FxxK.
-
06-26-14 13:53 #12417Senior Member

Posts: 223I went back yesterday for a 7:30 pm appointment. I was on table and we started talking. She is very friendly and likes to talk as well.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
No massage yet just talking while I am spread out naked. Next thing its 8:30 pm and the doorbell rings and she leaves to answer door.
And I can hear its an 8:30 customer that she forgot about and she is telling him sorry but no time today.
In an awkward way I open the door and wave at her to gain her attention.
And she comes over and I tell her to take the customer that I can wait and that I will nap out for a while. She was very appreciating.
Next thing I know she is touching me and waking me up and I go into that freaky 2 second "where the fock am I " thingy. Aahahahhah.
I get the best massage ever afterwards.
I am also curious if that 8:30 was from this forum. ??
Don't forget to mention that Franky sent ya. Trying to earn travel miles here. Ahahhahaahahahah.
-
06-26-14 13:52 #12416Senior Member

Posts: 667Sorry about my last report G.
-
06-25-14 23:40 #12415Senior Member

Posts: 107United Spa
I went here the other day after hearing reports of a youthful masseuse here. Long story short I pulled mama-san that I play at around 45-50 years old. The massage was quite good and practicing my Korean with her was entertaining, so much so that the young masseuse was buzzing around the curtain and even peeking in. I impressed mama-san too much as a result though and I fear she wants to keep me for herself. I would repeat if I someone knew the younger MT's name, that way I could make an appointment for her. Otherwise will not repeat good massage but I can get a good massage from younger MTs.
-
06-25-14 20:58 #12414Senior Member

Posts: 377WTF. Is this code?
See'mom Gopher, try to let us not in the code world know WTF that's supposed to mean!
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-14 18:15 #12413Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 437I meant to add that I first met her at Senina in Chinatown, a few years ago. I didn't type 'see', I typed the letter that sounds like that, and is a bra cup size. I don't know why the forum won't let me type that letter. Maybe it thinks I'm using text-speak.
Originally Posted by BendIt
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-14 14:37 #12412Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 437Moon Spa Chinatown
Saw an old friend at Moon Spa in Chinatown. We hadn't seen each other for at least a year, and we greeted each other like long lost friends. I first met her at She is bustier than the typical Chinese masseuse, I'm guessing a large see cup. Table shower is available. Good, not great, but a good therapeutic massage. She has a sexy attitude, is friendly, and her skills are very good. I left feeling like I had gotten a good workout and very relaxed. Seniors may PM for more details.









Reply With Quote






