Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Happy to stir up some discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhuxi  [View Original Post]
    I agree for the most part with the write up, good post. One thing is for sure, an HJ should never be $$ or more. Though I've been guilty of paying the fee in order to attempt to get more with one provider.

    One thing is for certain though. Everyone can argue about the cost and what is fair and isn't, but the reality is 99% of the time hotter girls just cost more. It doesn't even mean the service is better. It means just that. If the chick is actually hot she generally isn't doing the under $ special. While absolutely you can go find that special and if you say "pussy is pussy", that's fine, but personally most of the time I'd rather bang a hot chick and pay more than just bang an average one and save money. I've been around the world, and sure there are more "hot" providers in certain countries thereby the supply brings down the price (not to mention thank mostly the economies of said countries being second world), but in DC there isn't an over-saturation of 8's and 9's willing to provide, thus keeping the price higher. And yea, some very average looking and providing girls over price too, and who knows why they get visits. The service should absolutely match up to the price as well, and that's what reviews are for.

    Any providers attractiveness is certainly a matter of opinion, but I think you get my drift. Keep up the good posts my friend.

    Zhuxi.
    One quick note, I'm just as much of a sucker for a hot chick as the next guy, don't get me wrong. And when I said pussy is a commodity I didn't mean there aren't different levels of quality. Hot chicks definitely have their own level, just like high end restaurants. There may not be as many of them around but hopefully with homework and info sharing we can better identify the ones who deliver service that's at least somewhat in line with their price.

    What I'm trying to do is call out those mongers who are paying 300+/ hr for crappy service from a hot chick who thinks men should be happy to pay top dollar just to be in the same room with her. And then these same mongers go on to post glowing reviews on the oThER site, which just perpetuates the cycle of BS. The other side of that coin is the guys who pay 200+/ hr for crappy service from an average looking chick. Different levels but same principle.

    So do your homework and think with the big head, guys. You work hard for your $ and it's not asking too much to get the appropriate level of service for the price paid, whether fine dining or fast food.

  2. #7728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112
    For good legit massage need to add my new fave younger Chinese lady in Crystal Spa.

    Lisa http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...541643366.html.

    Lisa is beautiful lady in her 20's.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...ssage/14851184

    I posted about them earlier but I haven't seen their ad for a while, so I thought it might be good time to post a reminder.

    One male and one female therapist, both Chinese. Saw the female, who looks nothing like the pic in the ad, and got an OK legit massage for 80/ hr (no table shower avail) with absolutely no hint of extras. So, if you're looking for a HE place, this is not it.

    If you're looking for a good legit massage in the same general area, here are my personal faves:

    Yue http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-9848/14062131.

    Jin http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...526440953.html.

    Both provide an outstanding (strictly legit) massage for 70/ hr. Yue is a younger Chinese female and is cute as a button and fun to talk to. Jin is an older Chinese lady but in great shape and gives a deep massage that is not for the faint of heart. If you see either of them, treat them right or I will have to hunt you down (LOL)!

  3. #7727
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhuxi  [View Original Post]
    I agree for the most part with the write up, good post. One thing is for sure, an HJ should never be $$ or more. Though I've been guilty of paying the fee in order to attempt to get more with one provider.

    One thing is for certain though. Everyone can argue about the cost and what is fair and isn't, but the reality is 99% of the time hotter girls just cost more. It doesn't even mean the service is better. It means just that. If the chick is actually hot she generally isn't doing the under $ special. While absolutely you can go find that special and if you say "pussy is pussy", that's fine, but personally most of the time I'd rather bang a hot chick and pay more than just bang an average one and save money. I've been around the world, and sure there are more "hot" providers in certain countries thereby the supply brings down the price (not to mention thank mostly the economies of said countries being second world), but in DC there isn't an over-saturation of 8's and 9's willing to provide, thus keeping the price higher. And yea, some very average looking and providing girls over price too, and who knows why they get visits. The service should absolutely match up to the price as well, and that's what reviews are for.

    Any providers attractiveness is certainly a matter of opinion, but I think you get my drift. Keep up the good posts my friend.

    Zhuxi.
    Personally the girls are bad 80% of time here in NOVA and DC areas IMHO. Move to SOCAL where on any given day you can do a 20 yr+ girl for 120-150 all day long and have a variety of tang from all parts of China. I do 4-5 different Milfs there weekly for 70-90 dollas. Younger are 80-115 depending on if its a incall or AMP.

    PC out.

  4. #7726

    Five Guys vs MickeyDs

    JmSuttr's post is "mandatory reading" for all! Great words and thoughts.

    My addendum. When it comes to hamburgers, for me the quality of the product, and the friendliness of the people staffing my local five-guys makes me satisfied to pay more for their product with fixings than a similar / same product at my local McD's. The $1 menu at McD's has little flavor, little interest for me. Yes, you can satisfy a hunger, but the product is not worth the cost and calories -- and once you upgrade the McD's product to the same size and fixin's of five-guys, the price difference is only about 15% less, and the McD product still lags in taste and presentation.

    I've found an analogous experience with AMPs. If I contrast my ATF / AMP and other local AMPs I note the house fee is the same (or very close to the same). The product is allegedly the same. The difference is in the presentation and skill of the Massage Technician -- and therefore, I am happy to pay a bit more (leave a slightly larger gratuity) with my ATF then with others.

    That being said. I think JmSuttr's bottom line is spot-on, we are fools with our money, and we burn it at high-rates at our peril. But as is true in all things.

    YMMV Alot.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Posted this in the BP forum but it's equally applicable to massage providers.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...051&viewfull=1

  5. #7725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Agreed, some thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Posted this in the BP forum but it's equally applicable to massage providers.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...051&viewfull=1
    I agree for the most part with the write up, good post. One thing is for sure, an HJ should never be $$ or more. Though I've been guilty of paying the fee in order to attempt to get more with one provider.

    One thing is for certain though. Everyone can argue about the cost and what is fair and isn't, but the reality is 99% of the time hotter girls just cost more. It doesn't even mean the service is better. It means just that. If the chick is actually hot she generally isn't doing the under $ special. While absolutely you can go find that special and if you say "pussy is pussy", that's fine, but personally most of the time I'd rather bang a hot chick and pay more than just bang an average one and save money. I've been around the world, and sure there are more "hot" providers in certain countries thereby the supply brings down the price (not to mention thank mostly the economies of said countries being second world), but in DC there isn't an over-saturation of 8's and 9's willing to provide, thus keeping the price higher. And yea, some very average looking and providing girls over price too, and who knows why they get visits. The service should absolutely match up to the price as well, and that's what reviews are for.

    Any providers attractiveness is certainly a matter of opinion, but I think you get my drift. Keep up the good posts my friend.

    Zhuxi.

  6. #7724

    Atmb

    ATMB is still there. I got a medium hard massage the other day. No changes in policies.

  7. #7723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Some thoughts on provider pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhuxi  [View Original Post]
    Trish has changed her name to Victoria. For her services see my prior review (s) here. It's a shame she doesn't provide a bit more as she is fairly hot. To recap my review, she is hot and has a good attitude, but her services are a bit over priced as she only provides the standard Nova. For those looking for that, her new pricing and private location might make her a solid go to.

    The new website is below. She has reviews on the other board under both names, two separate review numbers. Likely changed due to the sup-par reviews and her change in pricing. While still over priced, she has lowered the fee for her services marginally.

    New website below:

    www.VictoriaAndersonNOVA.webstarts.com

    Zhuxi.
    Posted this in the BP forum but it's equally applicable to massage providers.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...051&viewfull=1

  8. #7722

    Still in the quest looking for NURU massage

    I am still in the quest for a good NURU massage in Nova (or DC, southern MD).

    Lily and Catherine looks good and has good reviews (real pics).

    http://tempted2touch2013.wix.com/tempted2touch2013#!models / cm9 x.

    http://catherine4u.weebly.com/

    Price is steep $$$ for an hour. So definitely would like to hear from others if anyone tries before.

    The other price range is about $. 8.

    Latina.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/oo...at-25/12296555

  9. #7721
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278

    Trish Trenton is now Victoria Anderson

    Trish has changed her name to Victoria. For her services see my prior review (s) here. It's a shame she doesn't provide a bit more as she is fairly hot. To recap my review, she is hot and has a good attitude, but her services are a bit over priced as she only provides the standard Nova. For those looking for that, her new pricing and private location might make her a solid go to.

    The new website is below. She has reviews on the other board under both names, two separate review numbers. Likely changed due to the sup-par reviews and her change in pricing. While still over priced, she has lowered the fee for her services marginally.

    New website below:

    www.VictoriaAndersonNOVA.webstarts.com

    Zhuxi.

  10. #7720

    On CL but not BP

    Long time lurker, first time poster.

    First, many thanks for the info I've gotten from here. I'm enjoying the hobby as a result and thus it's longer over due to contribute.

    Location matters for me so I figured I'd TOFTT and try a "grand opening" on 12th in Crystal City. Found on CL, not on BP. The advertising choice alone should have told me what I'd find.

    Bottom line this is legit. One hour of a damn good massage though so if you're looking for that, I highly recommend. When I walked in I saw the tables are separated by walls that don't go the ceiling. Curtains for doors. Therapist was in her 40's, avg looking. I decided at the price point I'd like a good massage and to truly see how things might go.

    On the flip I moved the towel, the towel went back. When time was almost up I nodded down and got a, "That's all there is. " reply. PM for more details.

    Side note, I noticed ATMB isn't advertising any more. I haven't been by in weeks to see if they're still there. My ATF place when I started into the hobby.

  11. #7719

    The New NSP

    Stopped Monday at their mixing bowl location. This was my not my first visit since the remodel and change in management.

    Enjoyed a good massage experience in a non-rushed time. For those looking for a 20-ish provider. This is not the place.

    For those looking for a quiet massage -- you could do worse, but as in all things.

    YMMV Alot.

  12. #7718
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to a real AMP down here. How much is customary tip after the house fee?
    Legit / No HE: . 15 / . 20.

    Nova: . 40.

    I usually tip. 60 for titti fuck or Nova that I plan to come back soon (hoping for BJ).

  13. #7717

    Herndon recommendation

    Looking for a recommendation for Herndon AMP with decent looking girls.

    Thanks!

  14. #7716

    Tip?

    I haven't been to a real AMP down here. How much is customary tip after the house fee?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttbfps  [View Original Post]
    Hit my favorite AMP in NoVa.

    Called ahead to make sure my favorite SP, Sarah, working today. She is fit / spinner, 5 ft7 in her early 40 (but looks younger, most Asian do).

    8 for the hour including TS as usual.

    She gave a very good, non-rush and hard massage (better than all other AMP I have been to in NoVa) then following by 3 minutes whole body soft touch while I was on my stomach that turned my Jr on.

    Then NOVA finish as usual but I liked the way she did. She lied next to me topless while doing the NOVA so that I can $uck her (.)(.) while my hand went inside her short for the bump.

    Then a hot towel to clean my chest then my Jr.

    After dressed, she hugged me from behind and grabbed my Jr again before taking me out.

  15. #7715

    AMP BLU3 Therapy Springfield VA

    Hit my favorite AMP in NoVa.

    Called ahead to make sure my favorite SP, Sarah, working today. She is fit / spinner, 5 ft7 in her early 40 (but looks younger, most Asian do).

    8 for the hour including TS as usual.

    She gave a very good, non-rush and hard massage (better than all other AMP I have been to in NoVa) then following by 3 minutes whole body soft touch while I was on my stomach that turned my Jr on.

    Then NOVA finish as usual but I liked the way she did. She lied next to me topless while doing the NOVA so that I can $uck her (.)(.) while my hand went inside her short for the bump.

    Then a hot towel to clean my chest then my Jr.

    After dressed, she hugged me from behind and grabbed my Jr again before taking me out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape