Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7720

    On CL but not BP

    Long time lurker, first time poster.

    First, many thanks for the info I've gotten from here. I'm enjoying the hobby as a result and thus it's longer over due to contribute.

    Location matters for me so I figured I'd TOFTT and try a "grand opening" on 12th in Crystal City. Found on CL, not on BP. The advertising choice alone should have told me what I'd find.

    Bottom line this is legit. One hour of a damn good massage though so if you're looking for that, I highly recommend. When I walked in I saw the tables are separated by walls that don't go the ceiling. Curtains for doors. Therapist was in her 40's, avg looking. I decided at the price point I'd like a good massage and to truly see how things might go.

    On the flip I moved the towel, the towel went back. When time was almost up I nodded down and got a, "That's all there is. " reply. PM for more details.

    Side note, I noticed ATMB isn't advertising any more. I haven't been by in weeks to see if they're still there. My ATF place when I started into the hobby.

  2. #7719

    The New NSP

    Stopped Monday at their mixing bowl location. This was my not my first visit since the remodel and change in management.

    Enjoyed a good massage experience in a non-rushed time. For those looking for a 20-ish provider. This is not the place.

    For those looking for a quiet massage -- you could do worse, but as in all things.

    YMMV Alot.

  3. #7718
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike77  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to a real AMP down here. How much is customary tip after the house fee?
    Legit / No HE: . 15 / . 20.

    Nova: . 40.

    I usually tip. 60 for titti fuck or Nova that I plan to come back soon (hoping for BJ).

  4. #7717

    Herndon recommendation

    Looking for a recommendation for Herndon AMP with decent looking girls.

    Thanks!

  5. #7716

    Tip?

    I haven't been to a real AMP down here. How much is customary tip after the house fee?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttbfps  [View Original Post]
    Hit my favorite AMP in NoVa.

    Called ahead to make sure my favorite SP, Sarah, working today. She is fit / spinner, 5 ft7 in her early 40 (but looks younger, most Asian do).

    8 for the hour including TS as usual.

    She gave a very good, non-rush and hard massage (better than all other AMP I have been to in NoVa) then following by 3 minutes whole body soft touch while I was on my stomach that turned my Jr on.

    Then NOVA finish as usual but I liked the way she did. She lied next to me topless while doing the NOVA so that I can $uck her (.)(.) while my hand went inside her short for the bump.

    Then a hot towel to clean my chest then my Jr.

    After dressed, she hugged me from behind and grabbed my Jr again before taking me out.

  6. #7715

    AMP BLU3 Therapy Springfield VA

    Hit my favorite AMP in NoVa.

    Called ahead to make sure my favorite SP, Sarah, working today. She is fit / spinner, 5 ft7 in her early 40 (but looks younger, most Asian do).

    8 for the hour including TS as usual.

    She gave a very good, non-rush and hard massage (better than all other AMP I have been to in NoVa) then following by 3 minutes whole body soft touch while I was on my stomach that turned my Jr on.

    Then NOVA finish as usual but I liked the way she did. She lied next to me topless while doing the NOVA so that I can $uck her (.)(.) while my hand went inside her short for the bump.

    Then a hot towel to clean my chest then my Jr.

    After dressed, she hugged me from behind and grabbed my Jr again before taking me out.

  7. #7714

    Hong Kong Massage

    Visited Hong Kong massage today in Stafford. Was met at the door by Mimi who looked pretty sweet. Small and petite, about 5'6 or so and maybe 115 lbs. Offered 70 for an hour with free TS or 45 for 30 min and 10 more for TS. I had just had a shower so I declined. Mimi turned out to be the therapist as well. I do know there are at least 3 of them there, all very nice looking! Mimi comes in and asks hard or soft, I say soft. Not much of a massage, just a lot of teasing for 15 minutes. I finally reach around and grabbed her small ass and she moved closer to the table. She then said turn over and asked if I had a tip. I told her I had a nice tip for her and showed 4 fingers. She smiled and grabbed the oil, she bent over and I reached for the puppies. Down came the top and let her 34 B's come out to play. Nice and soft with sensitive nipples. Nothing else is on the menu except NOVA.

    Don't know how long this place will last here in Stafford, best to enjoy now. Found the ad on BP bodyrubs.

    Enjoy.

  8. #7713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Quick question about the body size and shape for Jan / Jen and her friend: Slender or curvy? Small, medium or large cup size?

    Most of the FCCC girls are of the spinner variety and, while that's a good thing for fans of that body type, I like my women a little more curvy and with a little more on top. Every now and then FCCC will have a girl that meets that description (Sunny was my favorite). Just wondering how the current staff stacks up (pun intended). It's been a little frustrating in the past when the ad claims the girl is busty but when I see her in person she's really just an "A" cup in a padded bra.
    Hailan whom I PM'd you about. She will in all likelihood end up at FCCC. When she does go see her, I think she's up your ally and better looking than Nana. If I get the intel that she is there for her couple of week run, I'll hit you up my friend.

    Zhuxi.

  9. #7712
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Nikki doesn't seem to know who Tara is.
    No, they don't know each other.

  10. #7711
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Javier Rd report.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...ssage/14851184

    I posted about them earlier but I haven't seen their ad for a while, so I thought it might be good time to post a reminder.

    One male and one female therapist, both Chinese. Saw the female, who looks nothing like the pic in the ad, and got an OK legit massage for 80/ hr (no table shower avail) with absolutely no hint of extras. So, if you're looking for a HE place, this is not it.

    If you're looking for a good legit massage in the same general area, here are my personal faves:

    Yue http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-9848/14062131.

    Jin http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...526440953.html.

    Both provide an outstanding (strictly legit) massage for 70/ hr. Yue is a younger Chinese female and is cute as a button and fun to talk to. Jin is an older Chinese lady but in great shape and gives a deep massage that is not for the faint of heart. If you see either of them, treat them right or I will have to hunt you down (LOL)!

  11. #7710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Thanks for the update

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang946  [View Original Post]
    Both slender with A/B cups.
    That's what I figured. (Sigh) Wish Sunny would make another appearance!

  12. #7709
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Quick question about the body size and shape for Jan / Jen and her friend: Slender or curvy? Small, medium or large cup size?

    Most of the FCCC girls are of the spinner variety and, while that's a good thing for fans of that body type, I like my women a little more curvy and with a little more on top. Every now and then FCCC will have a girl that meets that description (Sunny was my favorite). Just wondering how the current staff stacks up (pun intended). It's been a little frustrating in the past when the ad lclaims the girl is busty but when I see her in person she's really just an "A" cup in a padded bra.
    Both slender with A/B cups.

  13. #7708

    Annie at Spring Spa

    Annie is working at Spring Spa in Sterling now. Same menu and price as Swan. Senior members can PM.

  14. #7707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Body size and shape

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang946  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see Jan or Jen today. When I called MMS, she said that I would have a choice of girls. When the door opened, Jan greeted me in a towel fresh out of the shower. I did catch a peek of the other girl while Jan was herding me into the room to the left. I asked for a shower and she set it up for me. After the shower, the massage began and it wasn't too bad but not what I was there for. She massaged me while nude and there was some pretty good back and forth touching so she flipped me over to the main event. She is a pleasant girl with a nice giggle and seemed to be into the session. I would definitely see her again or the other girl whose name I did not catch. Both were similar in body size and shape but Jan was taller. Using the tried and proven Zhuxi scale (Face / Body / Service / Attitude), I would rate her 8/7/8/8. I would be happy to see her again or the other girl as well.
    Quick question about the body size and shape for Jan / Jen and her friend: Slender or curvy? Small, medium or large cup size?

    Most of the FCCC girls are of the spinner variety and, while that's a good thing for fans of that body type, I like my women a little more curvy and with a little more on top. Every now and then FCCC will have a girl that meets that description (Sunny was my favorite). Just wondering how the current staff stacks up (pun intended). It's been a little frustrating in the past when the ad claims the girl is busty but when I see her in person she's really just an "A" cup in a padded bra.

  15. #7706

    Fc3

    I was able to see Jan or Jen today. When I called MMS, she said that I would have a choice of girls. When the door opened, Jan greeted me in a towel fresh out of the shower. I did catch a peek of the other girl while Jan was herding me into the room to the left. I asked for a shower and she set it up for me. After the shower, the massage began and it wasn't too bad but not what I was there for. She massaged me while nude and there was some pretty good back and forth touching so she flipped me over to the main event. She is a pleasant girl with a nice giggle and seemed to be into the session. I would definitely see her again or the other girl whose name I did not catch. Both were similar in body size and shape but Jan was taller. Using the tried and proven Zhuxi scale (Face / Body / Service / Attitude), I would rate her 8/7/8/8. I would be happy to see her again or the other girl as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape