Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7723

    Herndon recommendation

    Looking for a recommendation for Herndon AMP with decent looking girls.

    Thanks!

  2. #7722

    Tip?

    I haven't been to a real AMP down here. How much is customary tip after the house fee?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttbfps  [View Original Post]
    Hit my favorite AMP in NoVa.

    Called ahead to make sure my favorite SP, Sarah, working today. She is fit / spinner, 5 ft7 in her early 40 (but looks younger, most Asian do).

    8 for the hour including TS as usual.

    She gave a very good, non-rush and hard massage (better than all other AMP I have been to in NoVa) then following by 3 minutes whole body soft touch while I was on my stomach that turned my Jr on.

    Then NOVA finish as usual but I liked the way she did. She lied next to me topless while doing the NOVA so that I can $uck her (.)(.) while my hand went inside her short for the bump.

    Then a hot towel to clean my chest then my Jr.

    After dressed, she hugged me from behind and grabbed my Jr again before taking me out.

  3. #7721

    AMP BLU3 Therapy Springfield VA

    Hit my favorite AMP in NoVa.

    Called ahead to make sure my favorite SP, Sarah, working today. She is fit / spinner, 5 ft7 in her early 40 (but looks younger, most Asian do).

    8 for the hour including TS as usual.

    She gave a very good, non-rush and hard massage (better than all other AMP I have been to in NoVa) then following by 3 minutes whole body soft touch while I was on my stomach that turned my Jr on.

    Then NOVA finish as usual but I liked the way she did. She lied next to me topless while doing the NOVA so that I can $uck her (.)(.) while my hand went inside her short for the bump.

    Then a hot towel to clean my chest then my Jr.

    After dressed, she hugged me from behind and grabbed my Jr again before taking me out.

  4. #7720

    Hong Kong Massage

    Visited Hong Kong massage today in Stafford. Was met at the door by Mimi who looked pretty sweet. Small and petite, about 5'6 or so and maybe 115 lbs. Offered 70 for an hour with free TS or 45 for 30 min and 10 more for TS. I had just had a shower so I declined. Mimi turned out to be the therapist as well. I do know there are at least 3 of them there, all very nice looking! Mimi comes in and asks hard or soft, I say soft. Not much of a massage, just a lot of teasing for 15 minutes. I finally reach around and grabbed her small ass and she moved closer to the table. She then said turn over and asked if I had a tip. I told her I had a nice tip for her and showed 4 fingers. She smiled and grabbed the oil, she bent over and I reached for the puppies. Down came the top and let her 34 B's come out to play. Nice and soft with sensitive nipples. Nothing else is on the menu except NOVA.

    Don't know how long this place will last here in Stafford, best to enjoy now. Found the ad on BP bodyrubs.

    Enjoy.

  5. #7719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Quick question about the body size and shape for Jan / Jen and her friend: Slender or curvy? Small, medium or large cup size?

    Most of the FCCC girls are of the spinner variety and, while that's a good thing for fans of that body type, I like my women a little more curvy and with a little more on top. Every now and then FCCC will have a girl that meets that description (Sunny was my favorite). Just wondering how the current staff stacks up (pun intended). It's been a little frustrating in the past when the ad claims the girl is busty but when I see her in person she's really just an "A" cup in a padded bra.
    Hailan whom I PM'd you about. She will in all likelihood end up at FCCC. When she does go see her, I think she's up your ally and better looking than Nana. If I get the intel that she is there for her couple of week run, I'll hit you up my friend.

    Zhuxi.

  6. #7718
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Nikki doesn't seem to know who Tara is.
    No, they don't know each other.

  7. #7717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Javier Rd report.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...ssage/14851184

    I posted about them earlier but I haven't seen their ad for a while, so I thought it might be good time to post a reminder.

    One male and one female therapist, both Chinese. Saw the female, who looks nothing like the pic in the ad, and got an OK legit massage for 80/ hr (no table shower avail) with absolutely no hint of extras. So, if you're looking for a HE place, this is not it.

    If you're looking for a good legit massage in the same general area, here are my personal faves:

    Yue http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-9848/14062131.

    Jin http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...526440953.html.

    Both provide an outstanding (strictly legit) massage for 70/ hr. Yue is a younger Chinese female and is cute as a button and fun to talk to. Jin is an older Chinese lady but in great shape and gives a deep massage that is not for the faint of heart. If you see either of them, treat them right or I will have to hunt you down (LOL)!

  8. #7716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Thanks for the update

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang946  [View Original Post]
    Both slender with A/B cups.
    That's what I figured. (Sigh) Wish Sunny would make another appearance!

  9. #7715
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Quick question about the body size and shape for Jan / Jen and her friend: Slender or curvy? Small, medium or large cup size?

    Most of the FCCC girls are of the spinner variety and, while that's a good thing for fans of that body type, I like my women a little more curvy and with a little more on top. Every now and then FCCC will have a girl that meets that description (Sunny was my favorite). Just wondering how the current staff stacks up (pun intended). It's been a little frustrating in the past when the ad lclaims the girl is busty but when I see her in person she's really just an "A" cup in a padded bra.
    Both slender with A/B cups.

  10. #7714

    Annie at Spring Spa

    Annie is working at Spring Spa in Sterling now. Same menu and price as Swan. Senior members can PM.

  11. #7713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Body size and shape

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang946  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see Jan or Jen today. When I called MMS, she said that I would have a choice of girls. When the door opened, Jan greeted me in a towel fresh out of the shower. I did catch a peek of the other girl while Jan was herding me into the room to the left. I asked for a shower and she set it up for me. After the shower, the massage began and it wasn't too bad but not what I was there for. She massaged me while nude and there was some pretty good back and forth touching so she flipped me over to the main event. She is a pleasant girl with a nice giggle and seemed to be into the session. I would definitely see her again or the other girl whose name I did not catch. Both were similar in body size and shape but Jan was taller. Using the tried and proven Zhuxi scale (Face / Body / Service / Attitude), I would rate her 8/7/8/8. I would be happy to see her again or the other girl as well.
    Quick question about the body size and shape for Jan / Jen and her friend: Slender or curvy? Small, medium or large cup size?

    Most of the FCCC girls are of the spinner variety and, while that's a good thing for fans of that body type, I like my women a little more curvy and with a little more on top. Every now and then FCCC will have a girl that meets that description (Sunny was my favorite). Just wondering how the current staff stacks up (pun intended). It's been a little frustrating in the past when the ad claims the girl is busty but when I see her in person she's really just an "A" cup in a padded bra.

  12. #7712

    Fc3

    I was able to see Jan or Jen today. When I called MMS, she said that I would have a choice of girls. When the door opened, Jan greeted me in a towel fresh out of the shower. I did catch a peek of the other girl while Jan was herding me into the room to the left. I asked for a shower and she set it up for me. After the shower, the massage began and it wasn't too bad but not what I was there for. She massaged me while nude and there was some pretty good back and forth touching so she flipped me over to the main event. She is a pleasant girl with a nice giggle and seemed to be into the session. I would definitely see her again or the other girl whose name I did not catch. Both were similar in body size and shape but Jan was taller. Using the tried and proven Zhuxi scale (Face / Body / Service / Attitude), I would rate her 8/7/8/8. I would be happy to see her again or the other girl as well.

  13. #7711

    F Cx3

    Heard there was a new girl there named Gin or Jen. Mms claimed her to be petite b cups and <110 so decided I'd give it a shot but when I got there she was no longer available but YuYu was. I had visited YuYu before and enjoyed myself so figured why not since I was already in the area.

    She seemed very engaged and into it. She even used baby oil on the massage. That was a first for me here. Massage was about as good as I would expect for, given the place. YuYu is of course very attractive and very petite. I'd guess A's upstairs, she is just petite all the way around. Visit was standard for F3 C.

    No clue how long she is in the area this time around but I've enjoyed both of my visits and I'd have no complaints if I drew her again in the future.

    To steal Zhuxi's rating system. Don't recall what order so we'll go Face / Body / Service / Attitude.

    8/7/7/8.

    I won't be on this for a little while so unfortunately I won't be able to respond to anyone for a week or two.

  14. #7710

    Edsall again

    After the various reports on Edsall, I decided to give it a go myself. While I do miss Lilly and the pup, Vicky provided an adequate experience for me. She was a bit hesitant at first, but gradually warmed up after I established that I was legit. Not a great massagi, but WTF, it was relaxing. Based on Wahoo's experience, I was not expecting much of anything beyond NOVA standard. Suffice it to say, my expectations were way too low, and I was pleasantly surprised by the end game. Very nice time, and I WILL return.

    AM.

  15. #7709

    Better Results at Edsall

    Quote Originally Posted by Wahooboy94  [View Original Post]
    Made a return to Edsall this morning shortly after they opened. Greeted by Vicky who excitedly tells me she has a new girl. I think the reason she was excited is because she has been the only provider for the last 4+ weeks.

    Takes me upstairs, gives me a hug, leaves the room, I undress and in comes the new girl. She's probably early 40's. Pretty? I feel bad for saying this, but not really. Nice body? Definitely. She also had a very sweet personality.

    Takes me to the shower room. It is clear she is new because she didn't know how to turn on the water. Vicky comes in and shows her how to work the controls and then steps back out. Table shower was fine. Gives me a good soapy wash to include my rear end. I turn over and she places a washcloth on the family jewels. I'm a tad concerned by that move.

    Shower finishes, dries me off, and we head back to the room. The "massagi" actually ends up being quite good, certainly better than what I got from Vicky. Medium pressure massage. For a Korean AMP, I'd give it a 6 on a scale of 10. She tells me to turn over -- hmm, no soft touch on the backside which I so enjoy. Once again, a bit concerned.

    I flip and she dims the lights and proceeds with the soft touch. Whew. Actually ended up being a good finish, standard NOVA combined with some open play by me. Would I go back? Yes.
    I am glad that your experience was better on Edsall than mine. This has always been a solid place until now. I went about 3 weeks ago and as Vicky took me to the room (I had saw her before), she made sure I knew the place was new and very different. She emphasized this two times and I should have taken a hint, but I said I would stay. Ude came in and gave a wonderful massage. On the flip, she gave a decent massage with a half hearted NOVA finish, but she made sure it was known there was no roaming, and she kept herself out of reach, or rapidly moved if she came into reach. So Vicky was right, the experience was very different. Oh for the return of Lily and her dog.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape