Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 363 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3658

    Brigitte

    Brigitte is a top candidate for Banging Body of the Year. They may not be big, they are perky without the slightest bit of a sag. She has a slim tummy, narrow waist, shapely legs and a sweet apple bottom. And it's all wrapper in a smooth flawless complexion.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brigitte 001.jpg‎   Brigitte 003.jpg‎   Brigitte 62.jpg‎   Brigitte 009.jpg‎   Brigitte 94.jpg‎  

    Brigitte 41.jpg‎   Brigitte 005.jpg‎   Brigitte 006.jpg‎   Brigitte 007.jpg‎   Brigitte 73.jpg‎  


  2. #3657

    What's in a name.

    Tell Emily she has a doppelganger...named Kate.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachmentNJQH0G3S.jpg‎   Kate 55.jpg‎   Kate 44.jpg‎   Kate 23.jpg‎   Kate 43.jpg‎  

    Kate 16.jpg‎   Kate 13.jpg‎  

  3. #3656
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Is that Kate? I love Kate. If that's her, tell her I said, "Hi. ".

    CookyJar.
    I find it interesting we have the same favorites. Kate, Dyan. Unfortunately, Dyan told me Kate will be away for a while, PM me if your interested.

  4. #3655

    Dy

    I had all day on Wednesday and was looking for a winner to spend it with, I mean all day. I cruised up and down BW for 1. 5 hours from 9-10:30 am (I know, STUPID). I saw Stacey, but just couldn't pull the trigger. I went back to the hotel to regroup and came back out at around 11. I still see Stacey, I just wanted a sure thing, keep in mind I was looking for an all day thing. And then, there was the sure thing, DYAN! Friends, she has put on a little weight, and she looks fantastic. Those legs, up to that little ass. YUM. I know, I know, she's older, but she looks really good. Our date was 2 hours shy of 24 hours! I'm an idiot because I said I was going to take pictures the whole night, but never did. She fucked and sucked for hours and hours. She has one on the tightest pussies around, she is just GOOD people. Fantastic to talk to and oh so accommodating, "Can I suck you dick now / again?" was heard at least a dozen times. I hope I can go back to a regular BBBJ. Have digits, for senior members.

    I wish I took those pics, cause I know there will be haters.

  5. #3654
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyMma  [View Original Post]
    Dream she's back.
    I'm glad to see her fully clothed! That shows SOME respect for herself. Hope her price isn't "jack"ed up too high!

  6. #3653
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyMma  [View Original Post]
    I got all the vids all the pics but I don't share because I don't want these girls the fucking Disneyut you guys really need to fork out some more money because these chicks are definitely better than 20 bucks to bbbjjjj. If you do that forout 40 you probably get more than you know. Girl on girl action bbjjobs everything to your satisfaction you do not need to fork out some more loot. Cookie jar and Danny Boy MMA are probably only do that now that he treated girls better than your 20 fucking bucks you'll get more you stupid fuckers.

    I got all the vids all the pics but I don't share because I don't want these girls the fucking deserve better.
    Been with star before. She's okay. She's out and available everyday. Her value? Please. If you have a budget, I rather pay 20 a pop for 6 bjs, then 40 for 3 of them.

    Who cares about pics and vids the internet is full of them.

    FYI. Kristen $120 for the first 10 times we had sex, then it got to taking care of her every day for around $40 BJ every day and sex twice a week.

    Jaime. Was simple $60 for sex and BJ but was worth so much more, see* $20 in the morning, $20 after work, BJ after work.

    Sei* first BJ was $30 gave her $40 well worth it, saw her daily for about a month, now just occasionally.

    Finally. Danny get a grip your all uppity about banging working girls and act like your some kind hero. Relax and keep your vids / pics who cares.

  7. #3652
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Is that Kate? I love Kate. If that's her, tell her I said, "Hi. ".

    CookyJar.
    Petite Stacy and Emily.

  8. #3651

    Stacy and star

    I got all the vids all the pics but I don't share because I don't want these girls the fucking Disneyut you guys really need to fork out some more money because these chicks are definitely better than 20 bucks to bbbjjjj. If you do that forout 40 you probably get more than you know. Girl on girl action bbjjobs everything to your satisfaction you do not need to fork out some more loot. Cookie jar and Danny Boy MMA are probably only do that now that he treated girls better than your 20 fucking bucks you'll get more you stupid fuckers.

    I got all the vids all the pics but I don't share because I don't want these girls the fucking deserve better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20140614_182440.jpg‎   20140613_194126.jpg‎  

  9. #3650

    Re: Star

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyMma  [View Original Post]
    Any Star / Emily pics?
    Is that Kate? I love Kate. If that's her, tell her I said, "Hi. ".

    CookyJar.

  10. #3649

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyMma  [View Original Post]
    Dream she's back.
    She's definitely hot.

  11. #3648

    Star

    Any Star / Emily pics?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20140610_192802.jpg‎   20140417_025302.jpeg‎  

  12. #3647
    Emily / Star. Look for backpage Jade. You will find StAr.

  13. #3646
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyMma  [View Original Post]
    Dream she's back.
    Damn. She's cute.

  14. #3645

    She's back

    Dream she's back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20140619_190119.jpg‎  

  15. #3644
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoyMma  [View Original Post]
    Send me your email I'm her sugar daddy.
    Wrong girl sorry got the name wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape