Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 363 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3643
    Quote Originally Posted by VjUtt  [View Original Post]
    I tried searching for threads on her but couldn't find more than 6 and none of them have any pics. Does any one have any pics or know where her pics are.

    Thanks.
    Send me your email I'm her sugar daddy.

  2. #3642
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    What is the forums opinion on Girl or Girl action photos? Are they a, "Turn on," or a "Turn off?" Do they make a difference? What's YOUR opinion? Does a girl kissing, fondling, and getting it on with another girl turn you on or off?

    As long as I'm getting mine, it doesn't bother me.

    I have always thought that girl on girl action shots showed how willing a lady was to approach the freaky side of her nature. Freakiness may not be a desirable feature for some guys. Wholesome girls, wifey types and girls who wouldn't do that kind of stuff, maybe what some guys want.

    What's YOUR opinion?

    CookyJar.
    Girl on girl photos work for me. Like the idea. This is definitely helpful for picking future candidates for possible threesome. Awesome work CJ!

  3. #3641

    Hey CJ

    By now, you should have read a surfeit of positive feedback. Disregard the occasional negative one. Thanks for all you do. WW.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Rule #1: Do no harm.

    In order to keep Rule #1, I often have to walk a very fine line between my obligations to the ladies I photograph and my obligations to my fellow mongers. The girls want to be featured at their best and the guys want to know what's out there.

    I am not trying to mislead or deceive anyone. I am not trying to promote or get dates for anyone. I am just trying to have some fun doing what I enjoy. If I can help others while I am doing what I enjoy doing so be it. If others benefit, that is alright with me.

    If posting Girl on Girl Action pictures means that some poor working girl might be rejected by a monger because he saw her pictured with another female; then I do not have to do Girl on Girl. I mean, it is not that important. I could always just show two girls posing together. They don't have to be licking and sucking on each other. I am not trying to hurt anybody or hurt their business.

    I was a little concerned when I saw what I perceived to be a lack of interest in the female action shots.

    CookyJar.

  4. #3640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    If posting Girl on Girl Action pictures means that some poor working girl might be rejected by a monger because he saw her pictured with another female; then I do not have to do Girl on Girl. I mean, it is not that important. I could always just show two girls posing together. They don't have to be licking and sucking on each other. I am not trying to hurt anybody or hurt their business.

    I was a little concerned when I saw what I perceived to be a lack of interest in the female action shots.

    CookyJar.
    I am one of your big fans from the Boston board. I love those those pics. I wish we had anything close to that here. (You guys are so lucky) I would be happy to pick both of they up just to watch them. Don't get me wrong I would be happy do jump in also.

  5. #3639

    Cooky's survey

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    What is the forums opinion on Girl or Girl action photos? Are they a, "Turn on," or a "Turn off?" Do they make a difference? What's YOUR opinion? Does a girl kissing, fondling, and getting it on with another girl turn you on or off?

    As long as I'm getting mine, it doesn't bother me.

    I have always thought that girl on girl action shots showed how willing a lady was to approach the freaky side of her nature. Freakiness may not be a desirable feature for some guys. Wholesome girls, wifey types and girls who wouldn't do that kind of stuff, maybe what some guys want.

    What's YOUR opinion?

    CookyJar.
    DEFINITELY a turn on! Keep'em cum'n bro. I only have one question: which one is Stacy and which one is Deena? Not that it matters, just curious LOL.

  6. #3638

    The Reason for My Concern

    Rule #1: Do no harm.

    In order to keep Rule #1, I often have to walk a very fine line between my obligations to the ladies I photograph and my obligations to my fellow mongers. The girls want to be featured at their best and the guys want to know what's out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySmiles  [View Original Post]
    Love it. Cookie you can do no wrong. One picture or one thousand I'm happy. Girls solo, double or group-able I'm happy. Daily posts from you I'm happy. Only when you are absent or others, with the ability to choose not to look, criticize you am I unhappy. It would only make me happier to meet you some day to encourage and support you. Every town on USASG needs a Cookie.
    I am not trying to mislead or deceive anyone. I am not trying to promote or get dates for anyone. I am just trying to have some fun doing what I enjoy. If I can help others while I am doing what I enjoy doing so be it. If others benefit, that is alright with me.

    If posting Girl on Girl Action pictures means that some poor working girl might be rejected by a monger because he saw her pictured with another female; then I do not have to do Girl on Girl. I mean, it is not that important. I could always just show two girls posing together. They don't have to be licking and sucking on each other. I am not trying to hurt anybody or hurt their business.

    I was a little concerned when I saw what I perceived to be a lack of interest in the female action shots.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deena & Stacey 006.jpg‎   Deena & Stacey 49.jpg‎   Stacey & Deena 95.jpg‎   Stacey & Deena 79.jpg‎   Deena & Stacey 54.jpg‎  

    Deena & Stacey 52.jpg‎   Stacey & Deena 93.jpg‎   Deena & Stacey 67.jpg‎   Stacey & Deena 88.jpg‎   Stacey & Deena 05.jpg‎  


  7. #3637

    RE: Photo Shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikePussy  [View Original Post]
    This may not be well received. I am a big fan of CJ's work but after dating a recent model of his I will have to say his PhotoShop skills are too good and hide the blemishes too well. Her pussy really was one of the tightest I ever put my dick in, but as she hopped into the car I was thinking how do I get out of this as I looked her over. I didn't want to be rude so I completed the act. I will not out her here in public forum.
    I ain't mad at cha.

    I am sorry if my pictures were the cause of your disappointment. Having said that, I am certain that you are aware that none of us are flawless? The women we oogle the most, movie stars, singers, models and all of the popular media celebrities, wear make-up put on by make-up artist and then have their likeness enhanced before we see them. Perhaps you caught this particular girl without her make-up.

    You have made a good point and brought up a valid issue. No one should make a selection solely based on my interpretation of a girls look. You always have the right to says, "Oops, I thought you were someone else." I have done that many times. Let's call it, "Catch and Release."

    You have every right to make a complete review of the girl you dated, with a complete description that includes name and quality of services provided. There is no harm in mentioning a girl's blemishes, in a tasteful manner there is never a need to be vulgar.

    And, if you want to blow you top off at me for making you drive a huge distance for what turned out to be a lackluster event, you can do that too. I can take it.

    CookyJar.

  8. #3636

    Photo Shop

    This may not be well received. I am a big fan of CJ's work but after dating a recent model of his I will have to say his PhotoShop skills are too good and hide the blemishes too well. Her pussy really was one of the tightest I ever put my dick in, but as she hopped into the car I was thinking how do I get out of this as I looked her over. I didn't want to be rude so I completed the act. I will not out her here in public forum.

  9. #3635

    Are there any pics of Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Trashed201  [View Original Post]
    Found the lovely, sexy, pretty, and overall amazing Emily tonight. What a lucky guy I am, she was an absolute treat to be with. Her company is very enjoyable as she has a pleasing personality and of course for us mongers her pleasing in the bedroom is top notch!! I shot my load faster than I have in years. She's very passionate and very skilled!! I have digits for senior members. She was out around 10:30 pm Near the triangle.
    I tried searching for threads on her but couldn't find more than 6 and none of them have any pics. Does any one have any pics or know where her pics are.

    Thanks.

  10. #3634

    Survey response:

    Yes!! Turn on! I love the girl on girl as long as it doesn't looked staged, as it too often does. The ones you've just posted look like they are enjoying each other's company. If they didn't look that way, it would be a turn-off. I also agree that the girls that are willing to go with another girl are generally more willing to get freaky quicker.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    What is the forums opinion on Girl or Girl action photos? Are they a, "Turn on," or a "Turn off?" Do they make a difference? What's YOUR opinion? Does a girl kissing, fondling, and getting it on with another girl turn you on or off?

    As long as I'm getting mine, it doesn't bother me.

    I have always thought that girl on girl action shots showed how willing a lady was to approach the freaky side of her nature. Freakiness may not be a desirable feature for some guys. Wholesome girls, wifey types and girls who wouldn't do that kind of stuff, maybe what some guys want.

    What's YOUR opinion?

    CookyJar.

  11. #3633

    Sightings on Tuesday

    I was in Camden Tuesday with my girl and saw 3 in the area of Broadway and Chestnut St.

    Heather was there on BW and I spotted Stacey at the set we were at. She saw me, she smiled and waved.

    I was surprised to see Rebecca on BW walking toward the same set, I know she cops there too. The way she was dressed she was working not just copping. Becca is not usually on the street working unless her living arrangements have changed.

    I have yet to spot Deena. I have a # for her but haven't had time to try it.

    Good hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rebecca 75.jpg‎  

  12. #3632

    Here for a short visit

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    What is the forums opinion on Girl or Girl action photos? Are they a, "Turn on," or a "Turn off?" Do they make a difference? What's YOUR opinion? Does a girl kissing, fondling, and getting it on with another girl turn you on or off?

    As long as I'm getting mine, it doesn't bother me.

    I have always thought that girl on girl action shots showed how willing a lady was to approach the freaky side of her nature. Freakiness may not be a desirable feature for some guys. Wholesome girls, wifey types and girls who wouldn't do that kind of stuff, maybe what some guys want.

    What's YOUR opinion?

    CookyJar.
    I have to come to Jersey from NC several times out of the year for a week or two each time. I always check in to see what is happening around here and know I'll see your pictures. Since I'm here until next week, can someone give me a general location where I might find either one of these beautiful ladies? I'm staying in Robbinsville and have no problem driving down to Philly if that is where I need to be. Just need a direction to point the car in and google to get me there.

    Thanks! Wanderer.

  13. #3631
    Quote Originally Posted by Trashed201  [View Original Post]
    Found the lovely, sexy, pretty, and overall amazing Emily tonight. What a lucky guy I am, she was an absolute treat to be with. Her company is very enjoyable as she has a pleasing personality and of course for us mongers her pleasing in the bedroom is top notch!! I shot my load faster than I have in years. She's very passionate and very skilled!! I have digits for senior members. She was out around 10:30 pm Near the triangle.
    She is my ATF. I am glad you got to enjoy her. Please treat her well guys. She is truly a sweet girl who really enjoys what she does. I'd love to see her again. Please PM me with digits if you can (I didn't get them because her phone wasn't working at the time (see post below)). Thanks.

  14. #3630

    Girl on Girl - A survey - What's YOUR opinion?

    Question: What is the forums opinion on Girl or Girl action photos? Are they a, "Turn on," or a "Turn off?" Do they make a difference? What's YOUR opinion? Does a girl kissing, fondling, and getting it on with another girl turn you on or off?

    As long as I'm getting mine, it doesn't bother me.

    I have always thought that girl on girl action shots showed how willing a lady was to approach the freaky side of her nature. Freakiness may not be a desirable feature for some guys. Wholesome girls, wifey types and girls who wouldn't do that kind of stuff, maybe what some guys want.

    What's YOUR opinion?

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacey & Deena 45.jpg‎   Stacey & Deena 78.jpg‎   Stacey & Deena 87.jpg‎   Deena & Stacey 74.jpg‎   Deena & Stacey 48.jpg‎  

    Deena & Stacey 004.jpg‎   Deena & Stacey 61.jpg‎   Deena & Stacey 70.jpg‎   Stacey & Deena 03.jpg‎   Stacey & Deena 02.jpg‎  


  15. #3629

    Emily

    Found the lovely, sexy, pretty, and overall amazing Emily tonight. What a lucky guy I am, she was an absolute treat to be with. Her company is very enjoyable as she has a pleasing personality and of course for us mongers her pleasing in the bedroom is top notch!! I shot my load faster than I have in years. She's very passionate and very skilled!! I have digits for senior members. She was out around 10:30 pm Near the triangle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape