Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 23,866 to 23,880 of 33187
-
06-19-14 13:50 #9322Senior Member

Posts: 94[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
06-19-14 06:34 #9321Senior Member

Posts: 898Good to see the number of quality ladies who are now offering the forbidden fruit
Check the agencies when contacting them They know who might. Talk with the ladies who interest you and have great reviews. And of course if a lady happens to be prego in this venue they can be open to it also since they have already reduced the chance of being in a family way. BBFS is becoming more and more acceptable Just be SURE the lady is high quality and remember when you do to KEEP YOUR FKING MOUTH CLOSED about it. What happens BCD stays that way. Good hygiene fresh breath, and a nice smelling CLEAN body goes a long way in getting you in the front door and back door if both doors are open. I hasten to add most ladies DO NOT do the deed but it is becoming more acceptable since a lot of the ladies love the real feel and so do the honest men. Nothing is safe or 100 percent and a test is only good until the ladies first date. Fact not fiction. Thanks for reading and thanks to the ladies and others who are openly advertising it on their sites. Those who are suggesting it thank you also. Now if one could only find a prego who did a lot of fun could be had until she popped. LOL Kisses and warm wet licks to the ladies.
-
06-19-14 00:21 #9320Forum Advertiser

Posts: 17Thanks so much!
I really enjoyed getting to know you. You were very sweet and soft. I will be looking forward to the next visit. Until next time.
Originally Posted by DrRock
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-14 23:09 #9319Senior Member

Posts: 230Eloquent Evenings
You can find the website address at the bottom of each of the Ad posts. You can check out the Bios and Pictures of the ladies.
Originally Posted by Okie555
[View Original Post]
Luv.
-
06-18-14 20:33 #9318Regular Member

Posts: 23Satisfaction With Stormy
I got the urge a couple of days back and a friend recommended that I give Stormy a try. My friend has significant experience with the hobby so I didn't hesitate to act on the the advice and shot off a text. She responded immediately and we set a time. Just as you would expect from a experienced provider, she asked for a reference. I'm fairly sure she actually did the check because it was a couple of hours later before she confirmed that we were all set to go. I arrived at her location (standard two call system), knocked, and there she was! She was dressed in a red negligee and had just a touch of makeup that highlighted her piercing blue eyes.
Stormy definitely knows how to set the atmosphere. The hotel is what you would expect, but she's decorated hers and it has a feminize feel to it, including a nice scent from the candles she uses. I initially suspected that they were secretly covering up a smoker's habit, but during a short break a little later, I found out she doesn't ever smoke in the room because some clients are allergic.
Although she's not a spinner, her ad is accurate in that she's not a BBW either. With that said, I should emphasize that Stormy oozes sexuality. If you let her take the lead, she knows exactly what to do and when she should do it to drive a guy absolutely crazy. I know her menu is more of buffet than a lunch special, but I'm generally a traditionalist so I didn't venture into the more exotic offerings (but, I've been very curious about a prostrate massage and plan on seeing her in the near future to give that a whirl). She repeatedly took me to the edge and then backed off until I told her I couldn't take anymore and had to get the release -- less than two minutes later, my request was granted. The whole experience was like having a girlfriend at her sexual peak who has been denied for several days -- I. E. , monger heaven!
Overall I would rate my first experience with Stormy as follows:
Atmosphere: 8.
Looks: 7.
Attitude: 10.
Skill: 10.
Personality: 10.
Given our time together and her extensive track record, I would highly recommend her -- especially for the guys who want a personal experience.
Be safe out there. Over and out!
-
06-18-14 15:54 #9317Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 322Hope to see you next time in town!!
I hope to see you and that our schedules conflicted!
Originally Posted by CBuilder
[View Original Post]
Stormy.
-
06-18-14 12:41 #9316Regular Member

Posts: 17Newbie second reviews Devon from Middletown
Had a dream about Devon. Lets just say it was less than ideal. Character of the provider is very suspect. Agrees on activities and then finds a convenient way to get out of it, essential resulting in a cash and dash. I know some might say what does character have to do with the experience, it says a lot. If things are agreed for visit and then get a grab and go on cash happens that says a lot. Part may be my one naivety do to some circumstances, but still utterly and completely an unacceptable act by any provider plain and simple.
Avoid this provider.
-
06-18-14 12:30 #9315Regular Member

Posts: 17Reviews of a dream from new hobbiest 1st is Candice
Well this is my first review and it won't be a detailed review but just wanted to give my over all feelings for my experience and character.
Candice had always been accommodating, even to a special request I had that she hadn't don't before. She is very easy to schedule and see. Puts you right at ease and delivers on her promises. Not a clock watcher at all.
Do to some issues going on in my personal life I had to cancel very short notice on her the last couple times and have burned my bride with her, really sucks but I completely understand. Circumstances in my life just prohibited scheduling and shouldn't have tried to schedule.
All in all I would highly recommend Candice she is an awesome person to share time with.
-
06-18-14 11:18 #9314Regular Member

Posts: 10Ee
What is the EE website?
Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-14 10:47 #9313Senior Member

Posts: 180SilkyWetness
After reading review after fantastic review I finally got the chance to see SilkyWetness. Very easy to set up an appointment with her. She replied back to my text in a good manner of time. Easy to converse with a very good-looking lady very GFE. I can't add anything that anyone else hasn't already I will definitely repeat with her. I must give a shout out to Susan 40 for letting me use her as a reference I love it when the girls work together and don't compete with hatred towards one another. Thanks again silky.
EFU.
-
06-18-14 09:48 #9312Senior Member

Posts: 230JULIETTE from EE
I saw Juliette from EE recently. The arrangements were easily made through Steve. She is located in a safe in-call location in NKY. If you've seen her pictures on the EE website, when you see her in person, you will not be disappointed. Juliette is as tall as she says but I was standing eye to eye with her so she was a good fit. She has silky, soft, white skin and long, brown hair that reaches to mid back. She has very nice see breasts that enjoy your attention.
Although I think we were both a bit nervous to start, a bit of small talk and some LFK eased the tension. Juliette is a great kisser so I was happy in that regard. We got comfortable on the bed and I enjoyed some DATY after which she gave an incredible BBBJCIM. After a short period of time with some continued small talk and DFK she got me going again with a BBBJ and then jumped on for some CG CFS. The view of her ample breasts swaying in my face as she rode was awe inspiring.
Juliette is accommodating, sensual and very pretty and overall I enjoyed her company. I will most definitely see her again as time permits. Thanks Juliette and you as well Steve.
-
06-18-14 09:14 #9311Senior Member

Posts: 103Silk
After all this time silk and I were finally able to mesh our schedules for a nice little dream yesterday afternoon. The dream was hot wet and steamy, partially due to the heat, but mostly due to silk. Thanks darlin for a great afternoon. I was glad to finally discover what all the talk was about, and silk measured up to all my expectations.
-
06-18-14 08:13 #9310Regular Member

Posts: 1Sass
I enjoyed another great time (#5) with this woman last night. She's pretty, hot, wet, VERY responsive and a whole lot of fun.
Can't wait until the next meeting. Yummmmm!
Cincinnati513.
-
06-18-14 07:53 #9309Senior Member

Posts: 55PrincessNoelle
Anybody seen her?? Looks good, but no reviews any where.
-
06-18-14 06:39 #9308Senior Member

Posts: 59Vanessa
I had the pleasure of visiting this young lady last evening at her NKY location, and all I can say is "amazing"! Vanessa's description, pictures and menu are exactly as posted in her ad. Scheduling through Buddah was professional and flawless. I am looking forward to seeing her many times!
DR.










Reply With Quote




