Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9307

    Juliette from EE

    Had a wonderful visit today with Juliette. This young woman is simply delightful and fun to be with. She is cute, has a great body, and is quick witted and clever. She was ready on time at a clean, nice incall. She was very sensual and did not rush at all. I highly recommend her and will repeat. If you see her, treat her well.

    As always, EE was a breeze to schedule and coordinate with. Thanks Steve.

    Ray.

  2. #9306
    Quote Originally Posted by CBuilder  [View Original Post]
    Called Stormy because I was coming from Dayton and didn't know if I had time to drive all the way to NKY. Stormy did answer but said she didn't have any time for me. So I called Remmy and it was worth the drive. She is very young but I always enjoy my time with her. She either enjoys my company as well or is a good actress, either way I went home happy.

    She is a sweet girl be nice to her.
    Yes. Definitely be nice to her.

  3. #9305

    Silk

    I had a great time with Silk on Sunday. Silk is one of the all-time great providers on this board for good reason. Set up was easy. Silks incall is very clean and neat with no smoke smell. I felt very, very safe here. I did not see a single person on the way in or out. I like all types of women and Silk is a perfect little curvy spinner with a small baby bump. Her skills are off the charts. I finished with a RCG. What an amazing view. After that some small talk and a nice clean-up. Very highy recommended!

  4. #9304

    Remmy

    Called Stormy because I was coming from Dayton and didn't know if I had time to drive all the way to NKY. Stormy did answer but said she didn't have any time for me. So I called Remmy and it was worth the drive. She is very young but I always enjoy my time with her. She either enjoys my company as well or is a good actress, either way I went home happy.

    She is a sweet girl be nice to her.

  5. #9303

    Nice time with Candace

    I am new to this site, but have enjoyed reading about this community. I met with a charming lady named Candace in her private, centrally located incall. Pics were accurate, and overall she was generous and accomodating. Smoking doesn't bother me, but I didn't notice any smoke odors. Her room was clean and decently furnished, and I felt comfortable with the encounter. I am sure I will see her again.

  6. #9302

    Remmy

    Recently had a visit with Remmy. What else can I say but it was great. Secluded in call location made me feel safe and comfortable and she was a sweetheart. Very nice girl, super cute and menu was as advertised. Previous posts have mentioned great dfk and lfk and I will concur. Would definitely repeat as funds allow. Awesome.

  7. #9301

    More than welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by FunLuver  [View Original Post]
    Sorry late post, I had an incredible dream with Sexy Sandy recently, she was very easy to set up, clean safe location, I got to meet her duo partner Summer, guys if Breasts are your thing you hit the jackpot here. Funds prevented a duo, But Sandy was awesome, made me feel so at ease, and thought about MPOPs, but might have needed water after that. I firmly believe that Sandy would have been happy to supply that as well, (POP, water, POP, water). She is a definite repeat, when I am in the area again I would definitely like to try the MPOP rehydrate method, if Sandy would. Thanks for everything else as well Sandy, you know what that is! If you are not blowing up her phone you are missing out. If this is a repost I apologize, time prevents me from checking.
    More than welcome babe. It was no problem at all and no inconvenience to me either. I enjoyed our time together and your soft sweet touches. I love when I am with someone and feel like I have known then forever as I did you. Kisses till our next dream.

  8. #9300

    Sexy Sandy

    Sorry late post, I had an incredible dream with Sexy Sandy recently, she was very easy to set up, clean safe location, I got to meet her duo partner Summer, guys if Breasts are your thing you hit the jackpot here. Funds prevented a duo, But Sandy was awesome, made me feel so at ease, and thought about MPOPs, but might have needed water after that. I firmly believe that Sandy would have been happy to supply that as well, (POP, water, POP, water). She is a definite repeat, when I am in the area again I would definitely like to try the MPOP rehydrate method, if Sandy would. Thanks for everything else as well Sandy, you know what that is! If you are not blowing up her phone you are missing out. If this is a repost I apologize, time prevents me from checking.

  9. #9299
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #9298

    BBW 100% REAL 50 HH 80 H 5136860312 calls or text no EMAILS IN and out calls

    This girl is great she don't like nasty talk on the phone but other than that she's great she shows on her outcalls she don't travel alone but there was no drama so if you like a chubby girl she's one to try out I told her why does she have bbw listed because she's not a big girl just thick and OMG best BJ ever she's very clean she takes pride in herself so give her a try she provides safe in calls as well she came to me the first time next time I went to her very awsome girl.

  11. #9297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Lsm omg

    I recently had the pleasure of another visit with the amazing LSM!

    My friends, if milfy spinners with sensual knowledge are your thing then run, don't walk, to see this lady.

    I'm not into tossing out the details but here's an overview:

    Donation: As advertised.

    Flexible: Yep.

    PSE: Yep.

    Roll Play: Yessir!

    Fetish: Hell Yeah!

    She is all that and forget the damn bag of chips.

    Seniors, if you need to know any more than that, though I'd wonder why, you can PM me.

  12. #9296
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 235

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]
    It is full and needs purging No offense meant just trying to give you a heads up PT.
    Thanks pt.

  13. #9295

    Sweetheart Thank you!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RayPort  [View Original Post]
    I had a "Stormy" dream today. It was a very pleasant GFE experience. Stormy is a skilled, accommodating woman who is fun and enjoyable. The incall location was clean, sensual, and safe. Set up was very easy and she was right on time. I recommend her and plan to repeat.
    Ray
    You are an easy man to get to know and take care of! Oh yeah by the way sorry I got you all wet! I can't wait to see you again! Maybe we can do lunch or something!

    Have a great time in the sun!

    Xoxo,

    Stormy.

  14. #9294

    Sasha and CC clear out PM box

    It is full and needs purging No offense meant just trying to give you a heads up PT.

  15. #9293

    Vanessa

    Had my first visit with Vanessa Saturday. You've all seen the pictures and the breasts are even more impressive in person. I was impressed and delighted with her flexibility, it's hard to describe, but going mish she had her feet wrapped around my ears. Cold feet but it was a different and exciting. Nice time and the only time she checked the time was when I asked after loosing track.

    No need to talk much about scheduling as going through Buddah is a breeze, thing I always like is there isn't the oft neared "five more minutes" that always seems to turn into 15-20.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape