Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9533

    JULIETTE from EE

    I saw Juliette from EE recently. The arrangements were easily made through Steve. She is located in a safe in-call location in NKY. If you've seen her pictures on the EE website, when you see her in person, you will not be disappointed. Juliette is as tall as she says but I was standing eye to eye with her so she was a good fit. She has silky, soft, white skin and long, brown hair that reaches to mid back. She has very nice see breasts that enjoy your attention.

    Although I think we were both a bit nervous to start, a bit of small talk and some LFK eased the tension. Juliette is a great kisser so I was happy in that regard. We got comfortable on the bed and I enjoyed some DATY after which she gave an incredible BBBJCIM. After a short period of time with some continued small talk and DFK she got me going again with a BBBJ and then jumped on for some CG CFS. The view of her ample breasts swaying in my face as she rode was awe inspiring.

    Juliette is accommodating, sensual and very pretty and overall I enjoyed her company. I will most definitely see her again as time permits. Thanks Juliette and you as well Steve.

  2. #9532

    Silk

    After all this time silk and I were finally able to mesh our schedules for a nice little dream yesterday afternoon. The dream was hot wet and steamy, partially due to the heat, but mostly due to silk. Thanks darlin for a great afternoon. I was glad to finally discover what all the talk was about, and silk measured up to all my expectations.

  3. #9531

    Sass

    I enjoyed another great time (#5) with this woman last night. She's pretty, hot, wet, VERY responsive and a whole lot of fun.

    Can't wait until the next meeting. Yummmmm!

    Cincinnati513.

  4. #9530

    PrincessNoelle

    Anybody seen her?? Looks good, but no reviews any where.

  5. #9529

    Vanessa

    I had the pleasure of visiting this young lady last evening at her NKY location, and all I can say is "amazing"! Vanessa's description, pictures and menu are exactly as posted in her ad. Scheduling through Buddah was professional and flawless. I am looking forward to seeing her many times!

    DR.

  6. #9528

    Juliette from EE

    Had a wonderful visit today with Juliette. This young woman is simply delightful and fun to be with. She is cute, has a great body, and is quick witted and clever. She was ready on time at a clean, nice incall. She was very sensual and did not rush at all. I highly recommend her and will repeat. If you see her, treat her well.

    As always, EE was a breeze to schedule and coordinate with. Thanks Steve.

    Ray.

  7. #9527
    Quote Originally Posted by CBuilder  [View Original Post]
    Called Stormy because I was coming from Dayton and didn't know if I had time to drive all the way to NKY. Stormy did answer but said she didn't have any time for me. So I called Remmy and it was worth the drive. She is very young but I always enjoy my time with her. She either enjoys my company as well or is a good actress, either way I went home happy.

    She is a sweet girl be nice to her.
    Yes. Definitely be nice to her.

  8. #9526

    Silk

    I had a great time with Silk on Sunday. Silk is one of the all-time great providers on this board for good reason. Set up was easy. Silks incall is very clean and neat with no smoke smell. I felt very, very safe here. I did not see a single person on the way in or out. I like all types of women and Silk is a perfect little curvy spinner with a small baby bump. Her skills are off the charts. I finished with a RCG. What an amazing view. After that some small talk and a nice clean-up. Very highy recommended!

  9. #9525

    Remmy

    Called Stormy because I was coming from Dayton and didn't know if I had time to drive all the way to NKY. Stormy did answer but said she didn't have any time for me. So I called Remmy and it was worth the drive. She is very young but I always enjoy my time with her. She either enjoys my company as well or is a good actress, either way I went home happy.

    She is a sweet girl be nice to her.

  10. #9524

    Nice time with Candace

    I am new to this site, but have enjoyed reading about this community. I met with a charming lady named Candace in her private, centrally located incall. Pics were accurate, and overall she was generous and accomodating. Smoking doesn't bother me, but I didn't notice any smoke odors. Her room was clean and decently furnished, and I felt comfortable with the encounter. I am sure I will see her again.

  11. #9523

    Remmy

    Recently had a visit with Remmy. What else can I say but it was great. Secluded in call location made me feel safe and comfortable and she was a sweetheart. Very nice girl, super cute and menu was as advertised. Previous posts have mentioned great dfk and lfk and I will concur. Would definitely repeat as funds allow. Awesome.

  12. #9522

    More than welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by FunLuver  [View Original Post]
    Sorry late post, I had an incredible dream with Sexy Sandy recently, she was very easy to set up, clean safe location, I got to meet her duo partner Summer, guys if Breasts are your thing you hit the jackpot here. Funds prevented a duo, But Sandy was awesome, made me feel so at ease, and thought about MPOPs, but might have needed water after that. I firmly believe that Sandy would have been happy to supply that as well, (POP, water, POP, water). She is a definite repeat, when I am in the area again I would definitely like to try the MPOP rehydrate method, if Sandy would. Thanks for everything else as well Sandy, you know what that is! If you are not blowing up her phone you are missing out. If this is a repost I apologize, time prevents me from checking.
    More than welcome babe. It was no problem at all and no inconvenience to me either. I enjoyed our time together and your soft sweet touches. I love when I am with someone and feel like I have known then forever as I did you. Kisses till our next dream.

  13. #9521

    Sexy Sandy

    Sorry late post, I had an incredible dream with Sexy Sandy recently, she was very easy to set up, clean safe location, I got to meet her duo partner Summer, guys if Breasts are your thing you hit the jackpot here. Funds prevented a duo, But Sandy was awesome, made me feel so at ease, and thought about MPOPs, but might have needed water after that. I firmly believe that Sandy would have been happy to supply that as well, (POP, water, POP, water). She is a definite repeat, when I am in the area again I would definitely like to try the MPOP rehydrate method, if Sandy would. Thanks for everything else as well Sandy, you know what that is! If you are not blowing up her phone you are missing out. If this is a repost I apologize, time prevents me from checking.

  14. #9520
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #9519

    BBW 100% REAL 50 HH 80 H 5136860312 calls or text no EMAILS IN and out calls

    This girl is great she don't like nasty talk on the phone but other than that she's great she shows on her outcalls she don't travel alone but there was no drama so if you like a chubby girl she's one to try out I told her why does she have bbw listed because she's not a big girl just thick and OMG best BJ ever she's very clean she takes pride in herself so give her a try she provides safe in calls as well she came to me the first time next time I went to her very awsome girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape