Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12369

    Archer Ave

    I'm south of the city, and up and down Archer often. There are many AMPs up and down and I've been to a few, but have never done better.

    Then a HE. Any advice? Any favorite spots on Archer or near?

  2. #12368

    Nuru

    Any good Nuru providers anyone can recommend?

  3. #12367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Just Trying To Help Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    Wrong.

    The concerns were from some scared suburbanites who think that anything on the western side of western is in the middle of a gang war.

    Also, since when do you care about AMPs? Aren't you anti anything Asian?
    All I was doing is trying to help the guy out. You're right, I stay away from AMPs and Asian Escorts.

  4. #12366

    Not worth a car?

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    LOL, hopefully not because she is not worth a car!
    I new a gal at Acupuncture Center on Archer. She told her customer, a regular by the way.
    She told me mainly he just Liked to talk. She said she would like Honda car, Told him she could afford around 200. A month.
    He took her out. Went to a Honda dealer told the salesmen she could only pay 200. A month. He paid 4500. Down. To make her payment 200.
    That was that. He never ask for a dime back. She left there a few mouth later.

  5. #12365
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Did a search on other postings here about Qing Massage. The Reviews are either OK or not Great. So proceed at your own Risk.
    Wrong.

    The concerns were from some scared suburbanites who think that anything on the western side of western is in the middle of a gang war.

    Also, since when do you care about AMPs? Aren't you anti anything Asian?

  6. #12364
    2 recent trips. New place east of chinatown on cmak. Left with more than a smile given. A little pricey tho.

    Also sunny in o. P. , terrible attitudes, won't be back. Only self serve.

  7. #12363

    My old frield Tony with the rose's. China Spa Massage

    My old friend Tony. Use to hang around a China Spa Massage on Archer.

    A mutual Frield of ours. Ask me where and how you have been. PM me.

  8. #12362
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside10  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your info it sounds like this place isn't too promising I guess I'll keep lurking for my dream parlor if any recommendations pm me anyone.
    Lately, the suburban scene is more promising. The city is hit or miss due to recent LE activity. Belmont / Lincoln might still be a solid bet. Or try the one near Elston / Lawrence.

  9. #12361
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Did a search on other postings here about Qing Massage. The Reviews are either OK or not Great. So proceed at your own Risk.
    Thanks for your info it sounds like this place isn't too promising I guess I'll keep lurking for my dream parlor if any recommendations pm me anyone.

  10. #12360
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Qing Massage.

    Did a search on other postings here about Qing Massage. The Reviews are either OK or not Great. So proceed at your own Risk.

  11. #12359

    Qing Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    Western & Wabansia.
    Is about 4 blocks north of Wabansia on the west side of Western if heading north from North Ave.

  12. #12358

    Zip

    I drove around there did 3 laps saw mo parlor.

  13. #12357
    Western & Wabansia.

  14. #12356

    Any recommendations

    I'm growing tired of the SW scene I'm thinking of starting up on the massage parlors but I don't want to go to one and just end up with a massage and come out with a blue set, any fellow hobbyist know some places near north west side (just mention streets its all I need).

  15. #12355

    Make no sense

    Notice lot. Of places now give somewhat decent massage but no ts no touching a slight tease here and there but it's all self-service. I like the ts so found one SW burbs anyhow great looking girl made me service self as I was grabbed but then in ts washed up down a great deal to get me going again then stopped. She refused then without anything from playing with me happen to anybody else?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape