Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12352
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    Some of the AMP girls actually live in the spa almost full time. After they close they either sleep on a massage table or have another room with a bed and some of their things. If you get to know some as a regular customer ask if they will accomodate you after hours. I always offered an extra $20 on top of the house fee for an "after hours" massage and never had a problem the 3-4 times I asked. BUT, this was with a regular who knew me for some time.

    Good luck.
    I think I would agree with you.

    The one I frequent plenty on Gunnison I always arrive 1 1/2 hours before closing. I do that on purpose bcs sometimes I hit a longer.

    Massage period for the price of an hour.

    They are always cooking inside, sometimes it smells good sometimes not LOL.

  2. #12351
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    New guy here from the far northwest side.

    I usually frequent the one on Gunnison, but its getting boring.

    I have tried the one on 64 near Ashland but they demand money in the middle of massage for HE kind of odd if you ask me.

    I will be in Frankfort in the morning. Anybody know of any good places there and yes I prefer Asian.
    Quoting myself here.

    Didn't have to much free time, searched a few places on my phone went to the 2 closest but they seemed to be legit massage places.

    With wide open areas / partitions with a mix of woman and men customers waiting.

    So I simply headed back home and do old reliable on Gunnison this evening maybe, besides being near me.

    I know I'm new here but what I am looking for is clean safe AMP with FS but without the crazy prices. Pm me please if any advice.

    I also use to frequent one at the Pavilions maybe 5-6 times on the 11th f. Short and kind of chunky but a sweetheart. But I get bored easy.

  3. #12350

    Need a massage place in Frankfort area

    New guy here from the far northwest side.

    I usually frequent the one on Gunnison, but its getting boring.

    I have tried the one on 64 near Ashland but they demand money in the middle of massage for HE kind of odd if you ask me.

    I will be in Frankfort in the morning. Anybody know of any good places there and yes I prefer Asian.

  4. #12349
    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    Where do you guys go for late night massages? The latest I found is 11 pm which means be there by 10. Sometimes I'm not available until 11 pm.
    Some of the AMP girls actually live in the spa almost full time. After they close they either sleep on a massage table or have another room with a bed and some of their things. If you get to know some as a regular customer ask if they will accomodate you after hours. I always offered an extra $20 on top of the house fee for an "after hours" massage and never had a problem the 3-4 times I asked. BUT, this was with a regular who knew me for some time.

    Good luck.

  5. #12348

    Mossa massage wheeling

    Mmaforever.

    Mossa spa in Wheeling.

    Guys I'm hoping for some help here.

    I checked this place out yesterday its a nail, massage parlor. The room was full walls, big massage bed, and dark. The two mts were young and very very cute and sexy. I drew sunni. This was the hands down best swedish massage I've ever had. I was naked no drape, she flirted a little and felt around a bit. I rubbed her leg some and told her how beautiful she was but I didn't leave happy. The hr massage became 90 minutes of heaven. Almost fell asleep. Her skills are impeccable. I think in time this could become an amazing utr place. Any trusted seniors willing to help find out? Hr massage was only 50 bucks!

    228 mchenry road.

    Wheeling illinois. Add is on CL under theur massage search wheeling. Anyone interested lets keep it to pm's.

    Sorry I posted this here and gurnee area since I'm not sure where Wheeling fits LOL.

  6. #12347

    After hours

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    Where do you guys go for late night massages? The latest I found is 11 pm which means be there by 10. Sometimes I'm not available until 11 pm.
    I don't know of any places that have normal biz hours later than that. However, I've had appointments at places both before and after normal biz hours with providers that I've had good relationships with.

    If you have a regular or two, ask them if they'd be willing to work after hours for you. As long as you aren't looking for crazy times, you'll be surprised.

  7. #12346

    Good Latina Mp's

    Anyone have any info on a good Latina MP? Also any info on this one?

    http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massag...icago-il-19071#review-133554.

    You can PM. Thanks.

  8. #12345

    After 10 pm

    Where do you guys go for late night massages? The latest I found is 11 pm which means be there by 10. Sometimes I'm not available until 11 pm.

  9. #12344
    Went to New Hope Massage 2 weeks ago. Had a nice time and left happy. Masseuse was "Linda" I believe. Met Michelle (the Mamasan?) and she was a cutie. Will check her out next time. This was my second visit. PM if you want details, although it's just basic standard stuff.

  10. #12343

    Mercy

    Quote Originally Posted by NormalGuy  [View Original Post]
    I had a great massage at Mercy on Michigan, and then again in Chinatown. A great time...
    I went to the one on Michigan Ave based on your recommendation. Thank you!

  11. #12342
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripps  [View Original Post]
    I'm beginning to think this place is getting too much press. Just my two cents but we may want to agree to share info on this place via pm only.

    Stories remind me of the old Singapore.
    +1. I agree.

  12. #12341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Knowing The Language.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Each ethnicity seems to be a little different, I hate to admit. Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Mongolians, Russians, Ukrainians, Latinas (Mexicans). And amazingly they all seem to have their own boundaries as we can all attest. Koreans and Russians seem to be ok with oral, but would not dream of kissing, but Chinese are the opposite, it seems. From my generation (Vietnam) I know many guys that just have block when it comes to Asians. Myself, I like the petite girls, and Chinese was easier to learn the Russian, Korean. Japanese, etc. But knowing some language is a big advantage.
    Although knowing some of the language could be advantageous to a degree, it would take me forever to learn the basics.

  13. #12340

    Has anyone seen nivea recently? ?

    The one on the skinny one that is Puerto rican and works with lisa on northside? Http: peoria. Backpage. Com / BodyRubs / classifieds / EnlargeImage? Oid=20082492&image=21927654.312. 343.4894. = 773.510. 8545. T / s.

  14. #12339
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Check out the Mt Prospect board. Yun Spa has pretty good press currently. Many posts there. It's not too far from Schaumburg. Address info on Backpage, or Google it.
    I'm beginning to think this place is getting too much press. Just my two cents but we may want to agree to share info on this place via pm only.

    Stories remind me of the old Singapore.

  15. #12338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Variety is the spice of life

    Each ethnicity seems to be a little different, I hate to admit. Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Mongolians, Russians, Ukrainians, Latinas (Mexicans). And amazingly they all seem to have their own boundaries as we can all attest. Koreans and Russians seem to be ok with oral, but would not dream of kissing, but Chinese are the opposite, it seems. From my generation (Vietnam) I know many guys that just have block when it comes to Asians. Myself, I like the petite girls, and Chinese was easier to learn the Russian, Korean. Japanese, etc. But knowing some language is a big advantage.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    I do own a Honda. But it's a Hotwheels version.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape