Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 17,326 to 17,340 of 23659
-
06-03-14 13:01 #6334Senior Member

Posts: 277I need a secretary!
Recharged my account yesterday. (It's freakin $69 for the month on SA now? Or was the $59 cause it was my first month last time) Sent out about two dozen emails. Nothing. For a bit and then BAM, like a tidal wave of young girls, I get slammed. Now I'm juggling 4 girls all willing to meet, two are sure bets to the FC! Two are playing the "I'm a good girl and won't have sex right away" but as they text me more and more, it becomes apparent they likely are willing to. LOL. One girl took down her profile having a moral dilemma and said she wasn't going through with it, then this morning texts me and says she will meet for dinner and asks if I have any diseases. Hahaha. Then she asks about what type of sex I have and if I have any weird fetishes. So you know she anticipating it going there.
A third woman is 38, but hot as fuck and agreed unless there is chemistry, we are hitting the FC. And a third, divorced 25 year old half black, half Native American also agreed to FC. And this girl is an easy 9.
Plus getting more and more emails back now. So hard to keep up. We need a secretary. LOL.
-
06-03-14 11:39 #6333Senior Member

Posts: 733Banging the help
This shows that nothing is sacrosanct. Your girls are out there cheating on their guys with you and vice versa. Monogamy is rare.
Originally Posted by JohnGSmith
[View Original Post]
The age-old practice of banging the help is oh so convenient, but fraught with hazard. This girl has access to your papers, can get into your stuff, and has you by the balls literally and figuratively. If she is so inclined she could sue you for sexual harassment and write her own check. Not to mention wreck your home life if you have one. Having said that I am jealous that you have what I would like to have, an "In House " FB.
I am continuing on my saga to bag $ girls and it is very difficult UTR. If I were available to take them out for dinner, drinks, and fun times it would be so easy, but trying to talk them into the FC for $ is definitely transactional.
-
06-03-14 11:03 #6332Senior Member

Posts: 5603It's funny because the one out of 14 that turned into a regular is from CL. Also I have averaged 24 trips to the FC per month since the first of the year at an average cost of $.2 per trip. So I have to keep the cost down or go broke. And like you say many are just looking for an experience or some short term fast cash. Also I ditched a few due to below my standards. If I was only doing say 12 trips a month I could double my offer, but me too horny for that. LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnGSmith
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-14 07:11 #6331Senior Member

Posts: 363Update
So it's start of the new month so it's time to do another update.
CL Teacher.
She went radio silence last week and didn't respond to a couple of my texts. But unlike before, this time I didn't panic at all because now I know she has a boyfriend. Toward the end of the week I did a little FB peeking and it turned out her boyfriend was in town for the week. And then literally a few hours after he left town, she texted me, haha. So basically it confirmed when she goes radio silent, it's usually when she's with her boyfriend. It's probably how she compartmentalizes it. I'm just happy that she keeps coming back. So even though we haven't seen each other in a couple of weeks, we're still doing good. I should be seeing her again within the next couple of days.
CL Student.
This girl I have been playing the super long game with. I mentioned her once before a couple of months ago. She's a 21 AA university student. Never had a SD, only had one boyfriend. We've been texting each other for over 6 months now (about the same length as the CL Teacher). But we've been just text buddies. She lives over a hour away and had a very busy schedule with school. So we haven't even met yet, but she gives me pictures regularly. My plate has been pretty full and I didn't feel like driving to her, so I've been okay with the snail's pace. Plus she's genuinely attracted to me and no money has been involved, so it's a nice ego stroke to flirt with a very cute 21 AA who's into me. Well anyway school is out, so she finally has time to come up and see me this week. I'm very curious how this will go. She's petite, skinny, but with big tits and nice ass. But as mentioned she's inexperienced so there's always a chance she could get cold feet or become awkward. Still I'm looking forward to cashing in my chips. I've been slow cooking this girl for 6 months, but experiencing a fresh girl like this should hopefully be worth it.
CL Latina.
This is the Latina I had some office fun with the other week. It was really a random thing. Went from messaging her to banging her in about 6-7 hour time-frame. It was fun but I could tell she probably got caught-up in the moment and might have second thoughts later. Well that's exactly what happened. A few days later she told me this type of thing wasn't for her. I was a little bit disappointed because it was nice to have a freaky / aggressive girl in my stable. My CL Teacher is more the passionate type. But this girl also needed help with some bigger bills, which I couldn't do. So in the end, it probably wasn't worth it to her. But it's definitely true if you can act fast and even schedule the M&G the same day as first contact, you may sometimes get lucky to catch girls on an impulse fuck. The downside of course is that it's most likely going to be a one and done thing.
CL MILF.
I recently started talking to this woman in her 30's on CL about a job posting. Even though she's MILF-aged, she doesn't actually have kids. She's dirty blond, fit and a hour glass frame. She looks absolutely amazing for her age but of course not having kids I'm sure helps. Anyway, we were talking about unrelated work and I started flirting a bit. I casually mentioned instead of doing this job she should come see me and I'll give her 6 x the pay. She was cautious at first but then gave me her Facebook so we could chat on there (oh civies, LOL). She clearly had a boyfriend and told me once her boyfriend goes out of town, we should hookup. She was doing the same identical thing as my CL Teacher except she was just way more upfront about it. She's not a UTR because a UTR wouldn't so easily suggest being FB friends. I think she's just free spirited, likes me (we exchanged pictures), and probably isn't entirely happy with her boyfriend. Honestly I don't feel as bad cheating on my SO now that I'm seeing all these girls cheating on their boyfriends, LOL.
CL Assistant.
I've been keeping this girl close to my vest. I met her about a month ago. She's 20 and a petite little blond. I did a job posting for someone to do small jobs around my office. I thought it would be nice to have some company around the office and depending on the responses I might get a young willing but normal girl. I interviewed a few people and then I found this girl. Honestly it was like straight out of those casting couch porn videos. I ran the interview legit for the first half and then I got a bit suggestive in the latter half. By the end of this interview this petite little blond was giving me a HJ while I was sucking on her small firm tits. This was part of the "interview" so I didn't pay her a penny. I of course hired her. I'm paying her twice the minimum-wage, but that's still way less than what I'd normally give a SB. She comes in 2-3 times a week for a few hours. I give her a few odd jobs to do and toward the end of her shift she makes me happy. At first I was just giving her busy work, but she actually has a decent head on her shoulders so I've been gradually giving her more real tasks. She's a very cute and nice girl (though a little distant sometimes), it's just she has a fucked up home life. I give her flexible hours and it's a casual work environment so it seems to fit with what she's looking for right now. Plus I'm teaching her some new job skills. I doubt she's even heard of the Sugar daddy / sugar baby world otherwise she probably wouldn't be working for me, LOL. But it's been great the last several weeks. No matter the ups and downs with my regular SBs, my CL Assistant has been there to take care of business 2-3 times a week for a fraction of the costs. She never flakes and always gives me a heads up if she needs to reschedule. I'm tempted to have her help me balance / schedule my other SBs, LOL.
-
06-03-14 06:03 #6330Senior Member

Posts: 363Part of the problem is the girls in our preferred range (18-22) are just so damn flaky and they don't know what they want. Also a lot of these girls are just out for a new experience and then once they got it, they move on to something else.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Though another factor that might be playing into your low retention rate with first rate NPs is your $ offer. You've got the skills to get a lot of girls to the FC with $ and it helps keep your costs under control. But it's possible with the $ offer, you're getting easily outbid by the next legit SD that contacts her. Some of the girls pictures you've posted here are smokin and I could see another LA dude giving them 2-4 x the amount you're giving them. So then it comes down to what other intangibles are you giving to the SB that will cause her to turn down more green from some other SD.
But then again if you're still getting a steady flow of NPs to the FC (one per week), then you have one of those good problems, LOL. But if you find a fresh SB / NP that you liked to hold on to a little longer, then you may need to sell her on a dream or add a bit of mystery (ie. Be less direct on what the monthly allowance is), so she feels there's more out there than just the $ It might help prevent from getting outbid easily.
I think another advantage of me being on CL lately is that the ratio of legit SDs to creepers / weirdos is much more in my favor. On CL if you do it right, it's hard to get easily outbid because there's just so many freaks on there and it can be difficult getting a SD ad on there that doesn't get flagged. Whereas on a SD site, there are more legit SDs and less crap because SDs have to pay real money to send messages. So a girl on a SD site may receive a legit offer every day or two. With CL it doesn't cost anything to post, so there's just so much crap. Most girls once they've gotten a legit offer from someone they met on CL, they stay content longer because they don't want to quickly jump back into that cesspool. On average I'm offering a little more than $ to my CL girls but not much more and it fluctuates. When I give girls the same amount on SA / SDF M I usually get the same results as you. One and done unless they're a Nando1.
-
06-03-14 05:57 #6329Senior Member

Posts: 127SDT girl
Saw a new girl in my area on SDT so made contact. She responded back pretty quickly, and we texted back and forth through the day. 19, petite, blonde hair, very fucking cute. Never did this before, really nervous about it all, but needed money as soon as possible (she's a young mom). She asked for more than my initial offer, so I gave her the option of an overnight later in the week with myself and my brand new SB I detailed in my last report. She was interested, but asked if we could do an overnight that night with just me, she needed the money ASAP. I agreed, picked her up, took her to the hotel for the night.
She was very much a girl next door type, obviously nervous but she calmed down once we met and talked. Not as affectionate and sexual as I would have liked, but she's just a young woman with admittedly not much experience, so I can understand why she wasn't delivering much of a GFE, certainly not a PSE. Not sure if we'll see each other again or if this was just a one time thing for her. I'm still hoping I can get her and my free spirit SB together for a threesome, but we shall see.
-
06-02-14 17:21 #6328Senior Member

Posts: 5603Tried that a little in the past. Seems like most of the profiles were inactive. I can barely keep up with SD4 M.
Originally Posted by Makethescoop
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-14 17:15 #6327Senior Member

Posts: 92Fetlife
You might so try collarspace (dot) com. It's the former collarme.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I applaud your outside the box. Happy hunting!
-
06-02-14 16:23 #6326Senior Member

Posts: 5603Fetlife
I spent 4 hours on my profile and trying to learn that site. Sent a few non canned messages. You really don't have to talk about sex, since that is the main reason everyone is one there. I put in my profile "no pros or gold diggers" Got one response so far from a 9/10. We'll see.
-
06-02-14 15:11 #6325Senior Member

Posts: 5603I am trying to go slower with the obviously first rate NP's. So far nothing lasting. LOL. I have been to the FC with 14 new girls this year and only one is still left. I also did 8 M & G's at coffee shops that went nowhere. So averaging about one new girl a week.
Originally Posted by JohnGSmith
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-14 15:01 #6324Senior Member

Posts: 355Check ID
Be upfront that you will need to see her ID when you meet, and meet someplace in public for the first time. If she won't do it, walk away-there's another train coming.
Originally Posted by NormGerd
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-14 14:58 #6323Senior Member

Posts: 226I recently made contact with a POT SB who states in her profile she is in college, struggling with jobs, school, etc. Looking for help, and pretty up front in her profile that she is looking for mutually beneficial, although phrased in a cute way as a young girl would. And like many of the young ladies, no net security sense at all. Uses the same photos on her SB page as her personal social networking page. Also uses her real name on one site. Found her on another where at least she had the good sense to use a pseudonym. But her social networking page says she is in high school! So how do I verify she is 18 or over before we meet? She is actually just over the border in a neighboring state, so I am a little concerned. If she lied about being in college, perhaps she is lying about being 18.
Norm!
-
06-02-14 13:56 #6322Senior Member

Posts: 5603I guess the point I was making was, that she said she was on her period, but she wasn't. It was an excuse to just get away with giving me a BJ. Anytime my MILF was on her period she just suggested anal. Not a huge fan of anal, only because I like to go from pussy to mouth and back, and its not really sanitary to go from ass to mouth. Unless you wash in between, which is kind of a mood killer.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-14 11:48 #6321Senior Member

Posts: 277One of the main reasons for switching to the Sugar world for me. I hate fucking condoms. I always used them when going with a pro, but in the sugar world, I am willing to take my chances. I've never found a condom that fit right, I'm super thick at the base and even the magnums cut off the blood flow and my head gets all mashed up and it just sucks! No greater feeling than skin on skin with a wet tight pussy!
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
So far I've had sex with five girls from SA and none so much as even mentioned condoms. But so help me, if one of these girls turns up knocked up. I always discuss whether they can get pregnant or not, but they could be lying.
Funny you guys mention the "period" excuse. I'm not much for bloody pussy, but the girl I met last night, who I only started contact with the same day, went directly to the FC with me after two drinks and appetizers. While having drinks, she mentioned it, but immediately said she was ok with still having sex, it was up to me, so I knew she was truthful. Once back in the room, we began making out heavily. She is 22, petite, spinner, solid body, face a 7. She has a boyfriend, who works out of town and she needed money to pay her rent for June. Described him as a real looser type.
So after kissing for 30 minutes, she grabs my cock, feels its hard and whispers in my ear, "someone wants to come out and play. " Damn, these girls are not shy these days. She kneels down on the floor, as I sit on the side of the bed and proceeds to give me a slow, sensual blowjob. I asked her when she looked up at me for a moment, 'where would you like me to cum" she had the head of my dick in her mouth while licking it just a bit, looked me right in the eye and said, "in my mouth and down my throat of course, I want to taste you. " and that she did. After she told me she never even did that for her boyfriend. Hahaha. We agreed to full on sex in three days when her cycle is over.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
-
06-02-14 10:58 #6320Senior Member

Posts: 733Borderline Nando
A lot of Pots I am interviewing lately are one bill away from nando 1 territory. Many are willing to talk $ for FC but talk minutes in the sack and do not have a car or an apartment to play in. They are not pros because if so they would have an incall available. They also want coverage which makes sense but I do not want. Like Hollywood I have to be careful coming on too strong up front because they will run. Once I know them they are usually comfortable with bareback.
Three of my Pots are of this ilk as we speak. I am facing going to pick them up, bring them to my FC, and take them home. This is a lot of exposure driving around town with lots of prying eyes about. They are ready to play but I am not sure the risk is worth the reward. And it is all for 15 minutes Pop and Run.
Some really cute college SBs have expressed interest but I can't date them and show them a good time before going to the FC. I need Nando 1. 5's.









Reply With Quote






