Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9133

    It's a Simple Business

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]
    How long does it take to send a PM, post unavailable, or a text. In the old days without the technology we have now it wasn't as easy. Some ladies have had a number of no shows lately CB among them. I am not on any one lady but this is a BUSINESS If you are not available on holidays say so, post it. If you are taking a day off to be with family, post it or send a txt or PM to a person you have set up appointments with. THE SAME FOR GUYS. This is about service and providing what is indicated. Again I have NOTHING against CB She is a beautiful woman and I have said somore than once but there is NO EXCUSE for any man or woman in this to not be able to contact through PM, text or call that something has come up, medical, family, illness without doing the professional thing. And guys and ladies who stand up each other two three and four times should be taken to task. Plain and simple. Not popular but neither is being stood up by either side without explanation. JMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]
    How long does it take to send a PM, post unavailable, or a text. In the old days without the technology we have now it wasn't as easy. Some ladies have had a number of no shows lately CB among them. I am not on any one lady but this is a BUSINESS If you are not available on holidays say so, post it. If you are taking a day off to be with family, post it or send a txt or PM to a person you have set up appointments with. THE SAME FOR GUYS. This is about service and providing what is indicated. Again I have NOTHING against CB She is a beautiful woman and I have said somore than once but there is NO EXCUSE for any man or woman in this to not be able to contact through PM, text or call that something has come up, medical, family, illness without doing the professional thing. And guys and ladies who stand up each other two three and four times should be taken to task. Plain and simple. Not popular but neither is being stood up by either side without explanation. JMO.
    When I first started mongering, I would get all twisted up after time to setup, driving for meet and nothing. Sincinnati is blessed with talent and yes you'll get the occasional flake out, no show, flat out deception, but it is terrible elsewhere. These ladies will have all of the sites listed, you send e mail as requested, text, call and Nothing! I was in North Carolina, South Carolina last couple weeks and the talent is minimal and they don't respond. Business my ass, as stated in this thread, Common Courtesy Please! You have a service I wish to purchase, simple business transaction. I was in town last week, called at least six providers, none answered, but one. Set up meet with new provider, then phone rings, one of my favorites says come on over. Now after the new one got done with me, I thought about canceling second, half hour apart, but considered the fact that she always works me in, very appreciative of her, I toughed it out and went to appointment. Oh, damn glad I did! I've had to cancel one time due to illness, provider tried to charge me No Show fee, right. Guess how many times I've seen her since then. Keep it simple, let either party know what's going on if something comes up.

  2. #9132

    Info on Cincy passion

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]
    Received and email from her but know nothing about her. PM would be appreciated on her legitimacy and reputation. Not looking to get "stuck" but no offense meant. Just being cautious. PT.
    She is legit. Requires references, has a decent incall, the pictures of her with the red hair are accurate. Not a spinner, not bbw, not the tightest ever. She is GFE and has an open menu without many limits (not sure about greek). Good attitude and personality.

  3. #9131
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #9130

    Normally I agree 100 percent BUT

    Quote Originally Posted by CharmingBlake  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Doll xoxo Blake.
    How long does it take to send a PM, post unavailable, or a text. In the old days without the technology we have now it wasn't as easy. Some ladies have had a number of no shows lately CB among them. I am not on any one lady but this is a BUSINESS If you are not available on holidays say so, post it. If you are taking a day off to be with family, post it or send a txt or PM to a person you have set up appointments with. THE SAME FOR GUYS. This is about service and providing what is indicated. Again I have NOTHING against CB She is a beautiful woman and I have said somore than once but there is NO EXCUSE for any man or woman in this to not be able to contact through PM, text or call that something has come up, medical, family, illness without doing the professional thing. And guys and ladies who stand up each other two three and four times should be taken to task. Plain and simple. Not popular but neither is being stood up by either side without explanation. JMO.

  5. #9129
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1862  [View Original Post]
    Shitake Mushrooms Cincy! Sass has good (well great) reviews and I hope that she is not an early person, before 12 noon that is...

    As always, thanks for the report.

    Bobby.
    Yeah, her reviews were so good which is why I gave her 3 chances, but she hasn't contacted me after standing me up the last time to say sorry or anything. In her defense on that I did leave a salty text after the third time I was stood up.

  6. #9128

    Best BJ in town-hands down

    Quote Originally Posted by Quiller4287  [View Original Post]
    Met with her yesterday and let me tell you she is a little firecracker, zip here zip there, always on the move. Very skinny told me that things have been very tight money wise and for some reason lot of guys are not keeping their appts. This girl is well worth it guys, show up for that appt you'll be glad you did.
    Yes, she is full of energy (not sure if induced or natural), and she can suck the brass off a door knob without scratching the finish (if you know what I mean)!

  7. #9127

    Amber (Sweet TnA)

    I had the pleasure of spending some time with this beautiful young woman last night. As she advertises, Amber is definitely a courtesan of intelligence and class! After checking my references earlier in the day, we made arrangements to meet at her safe, clean in-call location. Upon arrival, I was greeted by a sexy, curvy, and unclothed (my request) beauty. Amber is very sweet and extremely sensual; her focus was on me the entire time. Totally unrushed and one of the best GFE adventures I've experienced! I will see this gem often!

    DR.

  8. #9126

    Thanks Again BB73 And DM

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmaphukn  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the exact thing. It was actually kind of weird reading those two post back to back.
    I appreciate you Guys. Hope you had a great holiday with yours...Hugs, Charming Blake.

  9. #9125

    How Sweet Of You Thwack...

    Quote Originally Posted by Thwack  [View Original Post]
    The fantasy is that they exist only to please you.

    But, in the real world, providers have families, lives, and sometimes need a day off. Some of my best days in life are days when I do not turn on my phone. Blake is sweet, clean, sexy, talented, hard-working, and safe. Give her a day off. She will be working again soon I'm sure.

    Thwack!
    Thank you Doll xoxo Blake.
    Last edited by CharmingBlake; 05-27-14 at 01:38. Reason: spelled wrong

  10. #9124

    Disappointing Sass

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyGuy84  [View Original Post]
    I finally reached my limit. I was stood up three times by Sexy Sass.

    It began like any other provider, ref check, I got cleared and scheduled, we communicated through text as I work so much I can't usually be on a phone call, but I got fairly quick responses and was optimistic. I need early morning a lot of times so I can play before work. I was upfront asking if she was available early morning and she quickly said she was. I recommend to anyone needing an early time don't waste your time here.

    The first appointment she missed I gave her a pass it was early morning, she said she had phone problems and apologized, I dealt with it and rescheduled with her. She missed our second meeting and didn't even text me an apology. After a day or two I texted her to see what happened to see if I was willing to see her again or not. She said she thought she texted me and apologized then offered me a discount on the next visit to make it up to me, she missed her alarm was the excuse this time. The discount was a smaller discount than I hoped but because she offered something I made a third appointment.

    This time I made an appointment close to 9 instead of the 7 appointments she had been absent for. Thinking being almost two hours later would ensure a successful meeting. She also asked me to confirm with her the day before which I did, and she replied affirming we were still on for the next day. Again no response to any of my texts. 3 strikes and you're out, I suppose I will have to find another provider on the north side close to 71.
    Shitake Mushrooms Cincy! Sass has good (well great) reviews and I hope that she is not an early person, before 12 noon that is...

    As always, thanks for the report.

    Bobby.

  11. #9123

    Alicia4567

    Met with her yesterday and let me tell you she is a little firecracker, zip here zip there, always on the move. Very skinny told me that things have been very tight money wise and for some reason lot of guys are not keeping their appts. This girl is well worth it guys, show up for that appt you'll be glad you did.

  12. #9122

    Providers need a day off sometimes

    The fantasy is that they exist only to please you.

    But, in the real world, providers have families, lives, and sometimes need a day off. Some of my best days in life are days when I do not turn on my phone. Blake is sweet, clean, sexy, talented, hard-working, and safe. Give her a day off. She will be working again soon I'm sure.

    Thwack!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuck73  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you should follow your own advice and give her some time, as you stated in the previous post about the guy talking about Sass that today is a holiday, so the providers may not be able to respond today as quickly if at all. No skin off my back either way, just found it interesting you were advising patience for one guy but were upset that Blake did not respond today. Good luck though in finding some fun.

  13. #9121

    great minds

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuck73  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you should follow your own advice and give her some time, as you stated in the previous post about the guy talking about Sass that today is a holiday, so the providers may not be able to respond today as quickly if at all. No skin off my back either way, just found it interesting you were advising patience for one guy but were upset that Blake did not respond today. Good luck though in finding some fun.
    I was thinking the exact thing. It was actually kind of weird reading those two post back to back.

  14. #9120
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackTy  [View Original Post]
    I text Blake today to see if she would make up for a bad time not answering texts as she said she would. Guess what? Tried today and no text back. Figures. Same shit. Scratch this one off my list. Time wasted two days trying? About 3 hours or so. My time is worth as much as any provider. The very least she could do was text back something. Nothing. Oh well, plenty of others out there. Should have went went the other reviews. Don't waste your time with this one. Guess she has enough guys. Peace, ZT.
    Maybe you should follow your own advice and give her some time, as you stated in the previous post about the guy talking about Sass that today is a holiday, so the providers may not be able to respond today as quickly if at all. No skin off my back either way, just found it interesting you were advising patience for one guy but were upset that Blake did not respond today. Good luck though in finding some fun.

  15. #9119

    Done. Had Enough. Last straw

    I text Blake today to see if she would make up for a bad time not answering texts as she said she would. Guess what? Tried today and no text back. Figures. Same shit. Scratch this one off my list. Time wasted two days trying? About 3 hours or so. My time is worth as much as any provider. The very least she could do was text back something. Nothing. Oh well, plenty of others out there. Should have went went the other reviews. Don't waste your time with this one. Guess she has enough guys. Peace, ZT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape