Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9118

    Sass

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyGuy84  [View Original Post]
    I finally reached my limit. I was stood up three times by Sexy Sass.

    It began like any other provider, ref check, I got cleared and scheduled, we communicated through text as I work so much I can't usually be on a phone call, but I got fairly quick responses and was optimistic. I need early morning a lot of times so I can play before work. I was upfront asking if she was available early morning and she quickly said she was. I recommend to anyone needing an early time don't waste your time here.

    The first appointment she missed I gave her a pass it was early morning, she said she had phone problems and apologized, I dealt with it and rescheduled with her. She missed our second meeting and didn't even text me an apology. After a day or two I texted her to see what happened to see if I was willing to see her again or not. She said she thought she texted me and apologized then offered me a discount on the next visit to make it up to me, she missed her alarm was the excuse this time. The discount was a smaller discount than I hoped but because she offered something I made a third appointment.

    This time I made an appointment close to 9 instead of the 7 appointments she had been absent for. Thinking being almost two hours later would ensure a successful meeting. She also asked me to confirm with her the day before which I did, and she replied affirming we were still on for the next day. Again no response to any of my texts. 3 strikes and you're out, I suppose I will have to find another provider on the north side close to 71.
    Do not give up on her. She is very well worth it. She will also be your all time new ATF trust me on this. Shit happens. Its a busy thing. I had no problems with her. Its Memorial Day weekend, they are busy. Try on a Tues or Weds, its worth the wait! Peace, ZT.

  2. #9117
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatty23  [View Original Post]
    Saw candice for a late date. I forgot how pretty she is. The pictures don't do her justice. Great body, great smile. Fun from start to finish. I still like variety, but it doesn't get any better than time with her.
    Yes I agree and still my favorite one after seeing her for now about three years.

  3. #9116

    Sass makes it up as promised

    After 2 misses, Sass paid me a visit and her lack of dependability is only a faint memory. It was an extremely pleasurable time. Thanks, Sass. See you soon and on time.

    Cincyman.

  4. #9115

    Shes legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1862  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Cincinnati Passion did advertise on here a bit ago and seems to be active on that Independent site. The link below is her website if helpful.

    Bobby.

    http://cincypassion.callgirlfiles.com/home
    I read 3 reviews on another website and all seemed legit and she is a genuine provider I'd say go for it guys.

  5. #9114

    Any 411 on Cincy Passion?

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]
    Received and email from her but know nothing about her. PM would be appreciated on her legitimacy and reputation. Not looking to get "stuck" but no offense meant. Just being cautious. PT.
    Looks like Cincinnati Passion did advertise on here a bit ago and seems to be active on that Independent site. The link below is her website if helpful.

    Bobby.

    http://cincypassion.callgirlfiles.com/home

  6. #9113

    Cincy Passion

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]
    Received and email from her but know nothing about her. PM would be appreciated on her legitimacy and reputation. Not looking to get "stuck" but no offense meant. Just being cautious. PT.
    I received a PM from her, too. I vaguely recall I sent her a PM a while ago, but I would need more info before taking the plunge.

  7. #9112

    Any 411 on Cincy Passion?

    Received and email from her but know nothing about her. PM would be appreciated on her legitimacy and reputation. Not looking to get "stuck" but no offense meant. Just being cautious. PT.

  8. #9111

    TriStateTori

    Have seen Tori a couple times good sexy provider, will do you right when your in the need to be relieved.

  9. #9110

    Disappointing Sass

    I finally reached my limit. I was stood up three times by Sexy Sass.

    It began like any other provider, ref check, I got cleared and scheduled, we communicated through text as I work so much I can't usually be on a phone call, but I got fairly quick responses and was optimistic. I need early morning a lot of times so I can play before work. I was upfront asking if she was available early morning and she quickly said she was. I recommend to anyone needing an early time don't waste your time here.

    The first appointment she missed I gave her a pass it was early morning, she said she had phone problems and apologized, I dealt with it and rescheduled with her. She missed our second meeting and didn't even text me an apology. After a day or two I texted her to see what happened to see if I was willing to see her again or not. She said she thought she texted me and apologized then offered me a discount on the next visit to make it up to me, she missed her alarm was the excuse this time. The discount was a smaller discount than I hoped but because she offered something I made a third appointment.

    This time I made an appointment close to 9 instead of the 7 appointments she had been absent for. Thinking being almost two hours later would ensure a successful meeting. She also asked me to confirm with her the day before which I did, and she replied affirming we were still on for the next day. Again no response to any of my texts. 3 strikes and you're out, I suppose I will have to find another provider on the north side close to 71.

  10. #9109

    candice

    Saw candice for a late date. I forgot how pretty she is. The pictures don't do her justice. Great body, great smile. Fun from start to finish. I still like variety, but it doesn't get any better than time with her.

  11. #9108

    More than happy babe

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyRichard  [View Original Post]
    Thanks you ladies for a wonderful evening. Set up was easy. Had seen Summer a couple of times a while back. Was pleasantly surprised in Sandy. Much prettier than her pics, and truly a sweetheart! Thanks again for making my weekend!
    We were more than happy to make your memorial special and to give you the greatest birthday gift ever. We had a Fantasic time and hope we can dream again babe.

  12. #9107

    Nice catch

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    Dude, go thru the process, they are both reviewed. Maybe change your handle, thought it was LEO 84.
    I saw this dudes post didn't catch the closeness to LEO. I'm hoping he does change his handle might be tough to get info.

  13. #9106

    Sandy and Summer. Simultaneously!

    Thanks you ladies for a wonderful evening. Set up was easy. Had seen Summer a couple of times a while back. Was pleasantly surprised in Sandy. Much prettier than her pics, and truly a sweetheart! Thanks again for making my weekend!

  14. #9105

    New

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    Dude, go thru the process, they are both reviewed. Maybe change your handle, thought it was LEO 84.
    I know this guy is new here but I do know he is safe. I have seen him before and he is a really nice guy. But lejo84 babe you ave to do your own research and contribute to the board before anyone will help you here babe. That's just the way it works. Once you contribute some reviews and intel these men will be more than happy to return the favor and help you. But untill then babe you just have to read and search.

  15. #9104

    new in town

    Quote Originally Posted by Lejo84  [View Original Post]
    Is there any intel on Cassidy Crowne or LilSexyMe69? Both ads look intriguing. Please PM me. Thanks for the assist.
    Dude, go thru the process, they are both reviewed. Maybe change your handle, thought it was LEO 84.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape