Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 24,076 to 24,090 of 33209
-
05-27-14 10:18 #9134Senior Member

Posts: 140Keep it simple
I have called up to 20 gals with no answer or there return called. I pretty much know the host of reasons. The gals on the other hand might get 50 to 75 up to 100 maybe in a day. The goods ones keep a pretty good handle on but it there human too. The elements for the task at hand just work them and hopefully there is more good sessions than screw up ones.
Originally Posted by AboutTimeNow
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-14 09:50 #9133Senior Member

Posts: 70It's a Simple Business
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]
When I first started mongering, I would get all twisted up after time to setup, driving for meet and nothing. Sincinnati is blessed with talent and yes you'll get the occasional flake out, no show, flat out deception, but it is terrible elsewhere. These ladies will have all of the sites listed, you send e mail as requested, text, call and Nothing! I was in North Carolina, South Carolina last couple weeks and the talent is minimal and they don't respond. Business my ass, as stated in this thread, Common Courtesy Please! You have a service I wish to purchase, simple business transaction. I was in town last week, called at least six providers, none answered, but one. Set up meet with new provider, then phone rings, one of my favorites says come on over. Now after the new one got done with me, I thought about canceling second, half hour apart, but considered the fact that she always works me in, very appreciative of her, I toughed it out and went to appointment. Oh, damn glad I did! I've had to cancel one time due to illness, provider tried to charge me No Show fee, right. Guess how many times I've seen her since then. Keep it simple, let either party know what's going on if something comes up.
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-14 08:48 #9132Senior Member

Posts: 25Info on Cincy passion
She is legit. Requires references, has a decent incall, the pictures of her with the red hair are accurate. Not a spinner, not bbw, not the tightest ever. She is GFE and has an open menu without many limits (not sure about greek). Good attitude and personality.
Originally Posted by PuntangMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-14 07:34 #9131Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-27-14 07:05 #9130Senior Member

Posts: 898Normally I agree 100 percent BUT
How long does it take to send a PM, post unavailable, or a text. In the old days without the technology we have now it wasn't as easy. Some ladies have had a number of no shows lately CB among them. I am not on any one lady but this is a BUSINESS If you are not available on holidays say so, post it. If you are taking a day off to be with family, post it or send a txt or PM to a person you have set up appointments with. THE SAME FOR GUYS. This is about service and providing what is indicated. Again I have NOTHING against CB She is a beautiful woman and I have said somore than once but there is NO EXCUSE for any man or woman in this to not be able to contact through PM, text or call that something has come up, medical, family, illness without doing the professional thing. And guys and ladies who stand up each other two three and four times should be taken to task. Plain and simple. Not popular but neither is being stood up by either side without explanation. JMO.
Originally Posted by CharmingBlake
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-14 06:21 #9129Regular Member

Posts: 12Yeah, her reviews were so good which is why I gave her 3 chances, but she hasn't contacted me after standing me up the last time to say sorry or anything. In her defense on that I did leave a salty text after the third time I was stood up.
Originally Posted by Bobby1862
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-14 06:20 #9128Senior Member

Posts: 240Best BJ in town-hands down
Yes, she is full of energy (not sure if induced or natural), and she can suck the brass off a door knob without scratching the finish (if you know what I mean)!
Originally Posted by Quiller4287
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-14 06:17 #9127Senior Member

Posts: 59Amber (Sweet TnA)
I had the pleasure of spending some time with this beautiful young woman last night. As she advertises, Amber is definitely a courtesan of intelligence and class! After checking my references earlier in the day, we made arrangements to meet at her safe, clean in-call location. Upon arrival, I was greeted by a sexy, curvy, and unclothed (my request) beauty. Amber is very sweet and extremely sensual; her focus was on me the entire time. Totally unrushed and one of the best GFE adventures I've experienced! I will see this gem often!
DR.
-
05-27-14 01:26 #9126Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thanks Again BB73 And DM
I appreciate you Guys. Hope you had a great holiday with yours...Hugs, Charming Blake.
Originally Posted by Dmaphukn
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-14 01:14 #9125Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210How Sweet Of You Thwack...
Thank you Doll xoxo Blake.
Originally Posted by Thwack
[View Original Post]
Last edited by CharmingBlake; 05-27-14 at 01:38. Reason: spelled wrong
-
05-27-14 01:03 #9124Senior Member

Posts: 259Disappointing Sass
Shitake Mushrooms Cincy! Sass has good (well great) reviews and I hope that she is not an early person, before 12 noon that is...
Originally Posted by CincyGuy84
[View Original Post]
As always, thanks for the report.
Bobby.
-
05-26-14 22:48 #9123Senior Member

Posts: 85Alicia4567
Met with her yesterday and let me tell you she is a little firecracker, zip here zip there, always on the move. Very skinny told me that things have been very tight money wise and for some reason lot of guys are not keeping their appts. This girl is well worth it guys, show up for that appt you'll be glad you did.
-
05-26-14 22:34 #9122Senior Member

Posts: 269Providers need a day off sometimes
The fantasy is that they exist only to please you.
But, in the real world, providers have families, lives, and sometimes need a day off. Some of my best days in life are days when I do not turn on my phone. Blake is sweet, clean, sexy, talented, hard-working, and safe. Give her a day off. She will be working again soon I'm sure.
Thwack!
Originally Posted by Bigbuck73
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-14 22:04 #9121Senior Member

Posts: 91great minds
I was thinking the exact thing. It was actually kind of weird reading those two post back to back.
Originally Posted by Bigbuck73
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-14 21:45 #9120Senior Member

Posts: 99Maybe you should follow your own advice and give her some time, as you stated in the previous post about the guy talking about Sass that today is a holiday, so the providers may not be able to respond today as quickly if at all. No skin off my back either way, just found it interesting you were advising patience for one guy but were upset that Blake did not respond today. Good luck though in finding some fun.
Originally Posted by ZackTy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





