Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #6274
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Bare Back: Is the only way I roll. I am old and condoms are guaranteed tumescence inhibitors.
    This is me, but I'm not sure it's an age thing, I've been like this since I was a teen. Sure there have been times when I was able to cum with one on, but it takes a sort of intentional focus to do so. When I was really young there was usually no alcohol involved (at least until upper teens), which might have made it a little easier, but it was always still a problem. If the girl is hot enough (and she of course is or I wouldn't be screwing her in the first place) I can always enhance the situation by gawking at her body or upping the dirty talk which can help, but to me if I have to push myself to cum it kind of defeats the purpose of sex.

    It's not even just the physical sensation loss of a condom that bothers me. Something about putting latex between me and the girl just makes it less real, it's like virtual reality instead of reality. LOL.

  2. #6273
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGSmith  [View Original Post]
    Boyfriends.

    I want to get some opinions from the group on a recent discovery.

    Remember I asked you guys recently if I should disclose to my CL Teacher SB if I was married? There was a slight majority of maintaining the status quo. I ended up splitting the difference. I began to describe certain things in the plural form, to basically give her a hint that I had some kind of family but still keeping it vague. She hasn't acted any differently so far, so that's good.

    However while I was doing a routine check of FB profiles, hers looked mostly the same but I ran a search of "Photos of (Sugar Baby) by Friends" (BTW, Facebook with their recent changes has made Internet stalking too easy it's scary) and some new pictures came up. I found a picture with my SB in a profile picture with a guy cozy-ed up together. My SB's FB page has no pictures and no mentions of this guy (which is why I never bothered to check him) but I decided to do a deep dig through this guy's profile and I started to find more and more pictures of them together or posts referencing her. Eventually I found out they've been together for at least a year. For the first few minutes of discovering this, I was oddly jealous, LOL. But then I was pretty happy about it. She's attached so it means she's not going to do anything overly crazy / psycho and probably won't get clingy. It also explains why she's been okay with doing things discretely and explains the periods where she dropped out of communication for a bit. She was probably having a moral dilemma. But she has kept seeing me for over 5 months, almost half their relationship so I'm giving her something he isn't. Plus he lives over a hour away, so I'm not going to bump into him.

    Now the question, since I now know she has a boyfriend, is it safer to tell her I'm married without messing things up? She's messing around on her man, so I can't see her having a major moral outrage that I'm cheating on my SO with her. Then again women are weird and some have issues with being perceived as "breaking up" a marriage. I doubt she's one of them though. Then again, we have a good thing going and maybe vague is good. It's just I'm not used to hiding that I'm married from Long-Term SBs so that's why I'm uncomfortable with it.

    To ensure my post contains at least some useful information when you're doing a FB background check, use the various tools to search the friends of your target. It's often the friends who are the weak point in the privacy shield. Conversely, you need to keep this in mind with your personal info and you should always pay attention to the alerts when someone tags you. Even if you lockdown your own timeline / profile, if someone has tagged you in a bunch of photos then your face / name will show up in a search. I always remove tags anytime someone tries to tag me and I keep a very low almost non-existent FB presence. You don't want to give a rogue SB a direct line to your SO if they know your real name, which can happen if you're tagged in family or group photos. Facebook just makes it too easy to connect the dots.
    John, I don't think you can make any assumption based on a girl's FB profile you see in 2014. Many of those profiles are not kept up to date. I know two escorts with civie FB profiles today the same as in 2011. You could be looking at a very old listing of your girl. She might keep a guy-long-gone's picture on it for reasons of her own. One reason could be to throw people off.

  3. #6272

    Different stuff

    Happy Holidays men. Thanks to all you Vets out there who helped keep the peace.

    Bare Back: Is the only way I roll. I am old and condoms are guaranteed tumescence inhibitors. I am lucky to last a long time and if I am covered I will wear my girl's pussy flat out. I'll never forget a Pro I saw some years back. She was highly reviewed and a 10 in anyones' book. I covered up and after 1/2 hour (of my hour) she just got up and asked (I kid you not) "What do you think I am, a fucking machine? " I said "YEP " She reluctantly gave me some money back and I left early I also wrote her a bad review on TER but she had so many great ones I'm sure it didn't hurt her business. Most guys probably popped after 5 minutes. Not me brothers.

    STDs: well, that is a risk in our hobby. I agree not to go bare with a Pro but these slutty amateurs are screwing a lot of dudes casually. Gonorrhea and chlamydia are pretty common. HIV is rare unless you are dealing with an IV druggie -needle sharer or a PRO.

    FaceBook: I don't have one period. I have an unfleshed out dummy so I can look at other girls but my name will never show up there.

    GF with an SO: Sounds like that is a good thing. Don't tell her you are married and let her feel guilty "cheating" on you. She will be more appreciative and think she is getting away with something.

    Pots Galore!: All of a sudden girls are falling out of trees. Unfortunately I don't have the budget to service them all. Damn! I wish I were rich again.

  4. #6271
    Quote Originally Posted by FotoGuy1970  [View Original Post]
    Update on my M&G today with my blonde / blue first-timer:

    For a while I thought it wasn't going to happen. She expressed that she was nervous and that she wouldn't meet my standards because she is inexperienced sexually. But we talked and calmed her concerns. We met for lunch, it went great and then we checked ourselves into a hotel. I was going to take things slow with her because I knew she was nervous. But after a few minutes of cuddling, she took the lead and made it clear that she didn't want to take things slow. This little cutie is the most eager to please SB I've ever had. The date ended shorter than originally planned because of some health-related issues with her, but it was clear she felt really bad for ending it before we had planned. I gave her a few $ for a few hours, as I like her very much. She has the potential to be the best SB I've had overall.

    It's funny that just as I was about to give up on a search for a SB until the end of summer, this HCB dropped in my lap. Let that be a lesson to the brothers who look for a quality SB but have issues finding one due to location or whatever: Be patient, you never know when one will show up.
    Actually you never do. It's totally random. I stick to my looks and age demographic. But after that it's all a crap shoot till you get to the FC. Then you can start to see if there is a chance for something more. I guess if things are a bit sparse in your area you feel the need to lock a girl in. Makes perfect sense. Because time is money.

    In L.A. its a little different. I feel more of a need to let them know that there is competition out there. I dont want them getting over confident or complacent.

  5. #6270
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't it be better to find a HCB right about now when school's out for summer?
    I've been searching on SA for nearly two months now and I had been worn down by the lack of quality POTs in this area. And my area is not within any major cities, so the new girls who join SA within my desired range is at a trickle. In addition, CL had recently gotten wise to the ads I had been posting looking for SBs and really started to crack down on them in this and surrounding areas. I can post ads that are vague and such, but the responses to those are few, far between, and disappointing compared to the ads I had been posting before. So I felt like I needed to just take a break for the summer and try to catch girls when they are going back to school. But my new SB came in at just the right time.

  6. #6269
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't it be better to find a HCB right about now when school's out for summer?

    More free time and a need for summer fun spending cash. Someone's got to pay for their new bikinis.
    Only thing is some of them go home for the summer and might not be feeling as daring with mom and dad around, and in their home towns, or they are traveling with their family etc.

  7. #6268
    Quote Originally Posted by FotoGuy1970  [View Original Post]
    It's funny that just as I was about to give up on a search for a SB until the end of summer, this HCB dropped in my lap. Let that be a lesson to the brothers who look for a quality SB but have issues finding one due to location or whatever: Be patient, you never know when one will show up.
    Wouldn't it be better to find a HCB right about now when school's out for summer?

    More free time and a need for summer fun spending cash. Someone's got to pay for their new bikinis.

  8. #6267

    M&G update

    Update on my M&G today with my blonde / blue first-timer:

    For a while I thought it wasn't going to happen. She expressed that she was nervous and that she wouldn't meet my standards because she is inexperienced sexually. But we talked and calmed her concerns. We met for lunch, it went great and then we checked ourselves into a hotel. I was going to take things slow with her because I knew she was nervous. But after a few minutes of cuddling, she took the lead and made it clear that she didn't want to take things slow. This little cutie is the most eager to please SB I've ever had. The date ended shorter than originally planned because of some health-related issues with her, but it was clear she felt really bad for ending it before we had planned. I gave her a few $ for a few hours, as I like her very much. She has the potential to be the best SB I've had overall.

    It's funny that just as I was about to give up on a search for a SB until the end of summer, this HCB dropped in my lap. Let that be a lesson to the brothers who look for a quality SB but have issues finding one due to location or whatever: Be patient, you never know when one will show up.

  9. #6266

    Different methods for different folks

    Quote Originally Posted by KrustyDawg7  [View Original Post]
    I don't have the time to meet the numbers of POTs that some of you guys do, but I had a fine M&G with a young beauty over the weekend and an hoping that it will amount to something soon. As an older guy who is not so remarkable in appearance, it is tough for me to meet women that I find interesting and attractive. I'm a gentleman and considerate and generous but for so many girls that is not enough. Vanilla dating has long since been abandoned for the sugar world and I have had much better success here. Anyway, my M&G found me with a pretty 29 year old for a late meal at a popular local place. Unlike some of our members here I usually don't try to get to the FC on the first meeting. I'm a bit old-fashioned I suppose and I figure if the girl likes me she will be more open to that on the second or third date. That's just my method and is a comfort zone for me. Also I don't have the ability to randomly "disappear" from home overnight. I figure here in the South, we take things a bit slower anyway. For guys like Hollywood in the big urban areas, it's a different and faster pace. Anyway me and my young lady had an enjoyable evening and she wanted to get together soon so we made plans for the coming week. I slipped her a fifty and her eyes lit up, so that gives me an idea of what to provide in the future. I put this out here to show that not all of us can do the multiple M&G's like some of the guys. I envy their skill and luck but in my case it may take several weeks to get one POT on the line. The sugar bench is thin out there right now in my area, very few new ads and by the time you weed out those who are inactive, there's not much to go on. I'll update my report later..hoping she doesn't flake on me.
    Best of luck to you. A thin sugar bench means your game needs to be more refined to land the few POTs out there against the other SDs.

    I've always been reluctant to slip a little sugar after a M&G but always have some extra on me just in case I feel it's appropriate. With the single moms, I've offered to cover babysitting cost hoping the thought would earn me some extra points. I guess in your situation, the .5 is a small cost to get your foot in the door with the few POTs out there. Is that something you do regularly, or just the select few that seem worth the extra effort?

    I had 3 M&Gs scheduled for this past weekend. On Saturday there was an early 20's single mom that flaked. Communication stopped about 2 hours before the meet and I figured it was a no-go with her. She hasn't replied back since, but I've moved on. There was another early 20's college girl that I had scheduled for 2 hours after the flake since they were a short drive from each other. I moved up our time and met her for a drink. Gas is expensive, so if I'm driving out more than 30 minutes for a M&G, it makes sense to cross off more than one POT in a single trip. Things went well and we're planning on another meet next weekend. She's ready for the FC and has no holdups regarding sex so I've got some high hopes for a good time with this one. On Sunday I met with an 18 year old POT. I had to check I'd on her but she only had her HS I'd which didn't help the situation. Her older sister suggested a SD over a minimum wage job for the summer before going off to school. I've heard of "friends" and this is the first time I'm hearing a sister recommending the site. She was sweet and a bit shy, so I was on my best behavior to keep things friendly and pg-13. Her profile seems abandoned and I'm thinking the rush of messages was too much for her. Goes to show that it's best to get into the inbox early. Luckily I'm still in contact with her and I'm trying to arrange another meet sometime this week. While I don't get too attached to any of the POTs since there's always more around the corner, I'll put in a little time with this one and see where it goes.

    Hope everyone else is having a great holiday weekend.

  10. #6265

    Recent M&G

    I don't have the time to meet the numbers of POTs that some of you guys do, but I had a fine M&G with a young beauty over the weekend and an hoping that it will amount to something soon. As an older guy who is not so remarkable in appearance, it is tough for me to meet women that I find interesting and attractive. I'm a gentleman and considerate and generous but for so many girls that is not enough. Vanilla dating has long since been abandoned for the sugar world and I have had much better success here. Anyway, my M&G found me with a pretty 29 year old for a late meal at a popular local place. Unlike some of our members here I usually don't try to get to the FC on the first meeting. I'm a bit old-fashioned I suppose and I figure if the girl likes me she will be more open to that on the second or third date. That's just my method and is a comfort zone for me. Also I don't have the ability to randomly "disappear" from home overnight. I figure here in the South, we take things a bit slower anyway. For guys like Hollywood in the big urban areas, it's a different and faster pace. Anyway me and my young lady had an enjoyable evening and she wanted to get together soon so we made plans for the coming week. I slipped her a fifty and her eyes lit up, so that gives me an idea of what to provide in the future. I put this out here to show that not all of us can do the multiple M&G's like some of the guys. I envy their skill and luck but in my case it may take several weeks to get one POT on the line. The sugar bench is thin out there right now in my area, very few new ads and by the time you weed out those who are inactive, there's not much to go on. I'll update my report later..hoping she doesn't flake on me.

  11. #6264
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGSmith  [View Original Post]
    I want to get some opinions from the group on a recent discovery.

    Remember I asked you guys recently if I should disclose to my CL Teacher SB if I was married? There was a slight majority of maintaining the status quo. I ended up splitting the difference. I began to describe certain things in the plural form, to basically give her a hint that I had some kind of family but still keeping it vague. She hasn't acted any differently so far, so that's good.

    However while I was doing a routine check of FB profiles, hers looked mostly the same but I ran a search of "Photos of (Sugar Baby) by Friends" (BTW, Facebook with their recent changes has made Internet stalking too easy it's scary) and some new pictures came up. I found a picture with my SB in a profile picture with a guy cozy-ed up together. My SB's FB page has no pictures and no mentions of this guy (which is why I never bothered to check him) but I decided to do a deep dig through this guy's profile and I started to find more and more pictures of them together or posts referencing her. Eventually I found out they've been together for at least a year. For the first few minutes of discovering this, I was oddly jealous, LOL. But then I was pretty happy about it. She's attached so it means she's not going to do anything overly crazy / psycho and probably won't get clingy. It also explains why she's been okay with doing things discretely and explains the periods where she dropped out of communication for a bit. She was probably having a moral dilemma. But she has kept seeing me for over 5 months, almost half their relationship so I'm giving her something he isn't. Plus he lives over a hour away, so I'm not going to bump into him.

    Now the question, since I now know she has a boyfriend, is it safer to tell her I'm married without messing things up? She's messing around on her man, so I can't see her having a major moral outrage that I'm cheating on my SO with her. Then again women are weird and some have issues with being perceived as "breaking up" a marriage. I doubt she's one of them though. Then again, we have a good thing going and maybe vague is good. It's just I'm not used to hiding that I'm married from Long-Term SBs so that's why I'm uncomfortable with it.

    To ensure my post contains at least some useful information when you're doing a FB background check, use the various tools to search the friends of your target. It's often the friends who are the weak point in the privacy shield. Conversely, you need to keep this in mind with your personal info and you should always pay attention to the alerts when someone tags you. Even if you lockdown your own timeline / profile, if someone has tagged you in a bunch of photos then your face / name will show up in a search. I always remove tags anytime someone tries to tag me and I keep a very low almost non-existent FB presence. You don't want to give a rogue SB a direct line to your SO if they know your real name, which can happen if you're tagged in family or group photos. Facebook just makes it too easy to connect the dots.
    I should not mention that you are married. The least she knows, the better.

  12. #6263

    Sunday

    I saw my jamaican princess today. It was our third date. The pressure is rising on this one. After being teased all day yesterday I needed a sure thing. No hanging out yet, and too bad because I was horny again 3 hours later.

    So far all we have is awesome chemistry. I actually wouldn't mind stepping it up a little. But she claims to be in a relationship and wants to stay in control for now. So I left after about 75 minutes of fun. Can't wait to see her again. Her tight spinner body is amazing (if you like them small). Not bragging, just stating a fact.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails j p 2.jpg‎  

  13. #6262
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    24 year old I had texted a week or so ago for hours and then sort of dropped as she described herself as very picky and the initial texting felt like a job interview, so I let it go. Last night she starts texting me again, so I play along.

    Initially due to herself description as being "picky" I figured she might be a little reserved in the sexual department, so when the texts led to sex-play I was "nice" about it. Then she sends me pictures and they eventually lead to full on nudes including one of her playing with herself. This girl is really fucking hot! So when I start asking what she likes, she comes back with how she likes to be totally dominated, playing like a sex slave, face fucked, tied up, fucked in the ass, cum on her face, choked (a little) etc, etc, etc. She said she has "light rape role playing fantasies" I was totally caught off guard with this from her and did not see it coming. But of the 6 or so girls I've went with on SA, 4 were into this sort of thing. Now, I'm not fulfilling any "rape" fantasies, but have no issues with being dominate. But I'm a little baffled of what these girls are into these days.

    In the civi world I ran into these types of girls every so often, but I would say it more on the rare side. But girls these days are so sexual and used to hooking up, etc. Another eye opener to the way things have changed.

    I got some years of catching up to do brothers! Wow, did I miss the boat! Haha.
    In general the type of girls attracted to much older guys are very submissive if they are a true NP. With the internet by the time they are 18 they have seen it all. A lot more than we ever did. And now they are ready to try it all to the best of their ability, which is lacking in the younger ones. I would be leery of any girl sending unsolicited naked pics. Or talking super dirty. I never met an true NP like that. Sex has always been and always will be a touchy subject. The ability for a young girl to have an honest and possibly embarrassing discussion with a guy their own age would be difficult. These girls want to be sexually mentored. All the regular girls have is Cosmo or maybe a slutty GF (thier words). But neither of those can compare to the hands on experience of being with a considerate older guy. A real gentleman will always get what they want in the end from a girl they have real chemistry with. When they say "Wow, I've never done that before", you know you are on the right track. Do I ever push girls to do stuff they don't want to? Sometimes, but not often. I'm more into the long game unless its a UTR girl. Then its fast and furious.

    I saw this in a hot 19 year old girls profile. "I am honestly seeking a mentor. I want to be explored in ways I can't imagine."

    I sent my intro letter and got this back. "Clearly you are an experienced man and know exactly it is that you want, I like that. You're completely up front. If the offer still stands I am completely open for this arrangement and setting up a date to meet with you and actually see if there is a connection."

    This is a true NP. Intelligent, good spelling (LOL). A HCB home for the summer. While I admit this is a slam dunk example, the point is made. I guess some of the first things I want to know from any girl is her NP status (or is she utr) and how much experience she has in the FC. Her willingness to be sexual on the first date. Her opinion of me, her bedroom skills, her past experience on the SD site. Always act casual but interested. Never be offended or unsure of yourself on the outside. I always say you can't connect with everyone, so it's really no big deal if you don't. But the only way to get started is to just put yourself out there, a lot. Of course the real story with any girl will never totally come out until after the first FC date.

    What we do can never be understood by guys that look at any girl who takes cash from a guy as a pro. They just have no clue whats in these girls heads.

  14. #6261
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I did a few M&G's today.

    1. Got invited to a private fetish party in the hills. It was like a cheesy version of those movies you see where the so called beautiful people live and play. But it was actually a rental where some guy was shooting fetish porn and the girls from the videos were the entertainment for the party. I was immediately drawn to a 19 year old perfectly tanned white girl wearing a tiny leather mini skirt. We retired to a sofa where I began to caress her perfect legs and feet all the while admiring her smooth and unpantied vagina. After about 20 minutes and .4 lighter (this is sort of like a private strip club event) I suggested she email me for a trip to the FC at a future date.

    As she never lifted her eyes from her cel except to briefly cover her lady parts with a finger when she saw my thirsty eyes locked on her, I doubt she will get back to me. She was a 9. No makeup, and a few pimples, which she knew meant nothing on that pinup body of hers.

    2. By now I was ready to fuck anything. Went home and set up a M&G with a very average to below average 20 year old white girl in Hollywood. I sent her very specific instructions on what it would take to get paid. She implored me to just do the M&G first where she promptly turned me down. No upsell. I couldn't even get her to do a HJ for $.

    3. Went home again and a pretty 18 year old black girl also in hollywood messages me that we should have a M&G. So I went out yet again. Met her at a nearby staples parking lot and drove to a starbucks. Turned out she was a recent immigrant that came here to go to college. Obviously middle class and educated, with the body of a diva and the face of an angel. And the sexiest voice ever. I never stare at a girls tits but in her case it was impossible not to. On the surface she was the ideal SB as far as I could tell. We discussed allowance. The usual $ per date, which would cover her rent. 8 bills for 8 days or dates. She said the mentoring and emotional / physical support was very important to her. Which is how I get most of these $ dates unless they are UTR's or inner city babes that just need cash now.

    This was all on top of two guaranteed FC dates that I canceled. One was a girl that isn't going anywhere and is probably a utr on the down low. The other was from a fresh yet older girl who was more than a little upset at my flaking. She was hot but still only a booty call.

    My MILF seems to be mia at the moment as she is tired of being a booty call for 3 years now. Can't really blame her. At some point she will break down but for now she is gone and mad / upset.

    My CL ad got about 10 responses this week which i winnowed down to the two afore mentioned FC dates.
    I know we all develop our own styles, but I have to say, you really should open up a business offering mentorship programs on how to handle the SB world. You got everything down to a "T" bro! Even how to shake off a rejection from time to time we all will face. When I get rejected, it sets me back for a bit, you just pick up and keep going where you left off. I need to get some thicker skin in this game and do the same. One thing I'm learning from you here, is it really is a numbers game. The bigger net you you throw out, the more chances for greatness you get. I'm still amazed and in awe over how many girls are into this "hobby." It really blows my mind!

  15. #6260

    Another one lined up

    24 year old I had texted a week or so ago for hours and then sort of dropped as she described herself as very picky and the initial texting felt like a job interview, so I let it go. Last night she starts texting me again, so I play along.

    Initially due to herself description as being "picky" I figured she might be a little reserved in the sexual department, so when the texts led to sex-play I was "nice" about it. Then she sends me pictures and they eventually lead to full on nudes including one of her playing with herself. This girl is really fucking hot! So when I start asking what she likes, she comes back with how she likes to be totally dominated, playing like a sex slave, face fucked, tied up, fucked in the ass, cum on her face, choked (a little) etc, etc, etc. She said she has "light rape role playing fantasies" I was totally caught off guard with this from her and did not see it coming. But of the 6 or so girls I've went with on SA, 4 were into this sort of thing. Now, I'm not fulfilling any "rape" fantasies, but have no issues with being dominate. But I'm a little baffled of what these girls are into these days.

    In the civi world I ran into these types of girls every so often, but I would say it more on the rare side. But girls these days are so sexual and used to hooking up, etc. Another eye opener to the way things have changed.

    I got some years of catching up to do brothers! Wow, did I miss the boat! Haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape