Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 17,401 to 17,415 of 23675
-
05-26-14 07:45 #6275Senior Member

Posts: 184Recent M&G
I don't have the time to meet the numbers of POTs that some of you guys do, but I had a fine M&G with a young beauty over the weekend and an hoping that it will amount to something soon. As an older guy who is not so remarkable in appearance, it is tough for me to meet women that I find interesting and attractive. I'm a gentleman and considerate and generous but for so many girls that is not enough. Vanilla dating has long since been abandoned for the sugar world and I have had much better success here. Anyway, my M&G found me with a pretty 29 year old for a late meal at a popular local place. Unlike some of our members here I usually don't try to get to the FC on the first meeting. I'm a bit old-fashioned I suppose and I figure if the girl likes me she will be more open to that on the second or third date. That's just my method and is a comfort zone for me. Also I don't have the ability to randomly "disappear" from home overnight. I figure here in the South, we take things a bit slower anyway. For guys like Hollywood in the big urban areas, it's a different and faster pace. Anyway me and my young lady had an enjoyable evening and she wanted to get together soon so we made plans for the coming week. I slipped her a fifty and her eyes lit up, so that gives me an idea of what to provide in the future. I put this out here to show that not all of us can do the multiple M&G's like some of the guys. I envy their skill and luck but in my case it may take several weeks to get one POT on the line. The sugar bench is thin out there right now in my area, very few new ads and by the time you weed out those who are inactive, there's not much to go on. I'll update my report later..hoping she doesn't flake on me.
-
05-26-14 00:23 #6274Senior Member

Posts: 173I should not mention that you are married. The least she knows, the better.
Originally Posted by JohnGSmith
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-14 23:33 #6273Senior Member

Posts: 5603Sunday
I saw my jamaican princess today. It was our third date. The pressure is rising on this one. After being teased all day yesterday I needed a sure thing. No hanging out yet, and too bad because I was horny again 3 hours later.
So far all we have is awesome chemistry. I actually wouldn't mind stepping it up a little. But she claims to be in a relationship and wants to stay in control for now. So I left after about 75 minutes of fun. Can't wait to see her again. Her tight spinner body is amazing (if you like them small). Not bragging, just stating a fact.
-
05-25-14 15:18 #6272Senior Member

Posts: 5603In general the type of girls attracted to much older guys are very submissive if they are a true NP. With the internet by the time they are 18 they have seen it all. A lot more than we ever did. And now they are ready to try it all to the best of their ability, which is lacking in the younger ones. I would be leery of any girl sending unsolicited naked pics. Or talking super dirty. I never met an true NP like that. Sex has always been and always will be a touchy subject. The ability for a young girl to have an honest and possibly embarrassing discussion with a guy their own age would be difficult. These girls want to be sexually mentored. All the regular girls have is Cosmo or maybe a slutty GF (thier words). But neither of those can compare to the hands on experience of being with a considerate older guy. A real gentleman will always get what they want in the end from a girl they have real chemistry with. When they say "Wow, I've never done that before", you know you are on the right track. Do I ever push girls to do stuff they don't want to? Sometimes, but not often. I'm more into the long game unless its a UTR girl. Then its fast and furious.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
I saw this in a hot 19 year old girls profile. "I am honestly seeking a mentor. I want to be explored in ways I can't imagine."
I sent my intro letter and got this back. "Clearly you are an experienced man and know exactly it is that you want, I like that. You're completely up front. If the offer still stands I am completely open for this arrangement and setting up a date to meet with you and actually see if there is a connection."
This is a true NP. Intelligent, good spelling (LOL). A HCB home for the summer. While I admit this is a slam dunk example, the point is made. I guess some of the first things I want to know from any girl is her NP status (or is she utr) and how much experience she has in the FC. Her willingness to be sexual on the first date. Her opinion of me, her bedroom skills, her past experience on the SD site. Always act casual but interested. Never be offended or unsure of yourself on the outside. I always say you can't connect with everyone, so it's really no big deal if you don't. But the only way to get started is to just put yourself out there, a lot. Of course the real story with any girl will never totally come out until after the first FC date.
What we do can never be understood by guys that look at any girl who takes cash from a guy as a pro. They just have no clue whats in these girls heads.
-
05-25-14 13:23 #6271Senior Member

Posts: 277I know we all develop our own styles, but I have to say, you really should open up a business offering mentorship programs on how to handle the SB world. You got everything down to a "T" bro! Even how to shake off a rejection from time to time we all will face. When I get rejected, it sets me back for a bit, you just pick up and keep going where you left off. I need to get some thicker skin in this game and do the same. One thing I'm learning from you here, is it really is a numbers game. The bigger net you you throw out, the more chances for greatness you get. I'm still amazed and in awe over how many girls are into this "hobby." It really blows my mind!
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-14 11:51 #6270Senior Member

Posts: 277Another one lined up
24 year old I had texted a week or so ago for hours and then sort of dropped as she described herself as very picky and the initial texting felt like a job interview, so I let it go. Last night she starts texting me again, so I play along.
Initially due to herself description as being "picky" I figured she might be a little reserved in the sexual department, so when the texts led to sex-play I was "nice" about it. Then she sends me pictures and they eventually lead to full on nudes including one of her playing with herself. This girl is really fucking hot! So when I start asking what she likes, she comes back with how she likes to be totally dominated, playing like a sex slave, face fucked, tied up, fucked in the ass, cum on her face, choked (a little) etc, etc, etc. She said she has "light rape role playing fantasies" I was totally caught off guard with this from her and did not see it coming. But of the 6 or so girls I've went with on SA, 4 were into this sort of thing. Now, I'm not fulfilling any "rape" fantasies, but have no issues with being dominate. But I'm a little baffled of what these girls are into these days.
In the civi world I ran into these types of girls every so often, but I would say it more on the rare side. But girls these days are so sexual and used to hooking up, etc. Another eye opener to the way things have changed.
I got some years of catching up to do brothers! Wow, did I miss the boat! Haha.
-
05-25-14 10:49 #6269Senior Member

Posts: 127M&G tomorrow
I almost hate to jinx this, especially with the way my luck has been going in the sugar world the past couple months, but I have to share this. Since Friday, I've been texting with a POT from SA. She's a first-timer, early 20's, blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'2", athletic figure. She is totally on board with a physical arrangement and in texts she is providing a true GFE. We have a lunch M&G scheduled for Monday with a very likely date to the FC immediately after. I was just about to give up on sugar dating for the summer when she came along. I hope tomorrow goes well, I will provide an update following our date.
-
05-25-14 04:00 #6268Senior Member

Posts: 5603Memorial Saturday
I did a few M&G's today.
1. Got invited to a private fetish party in the hills. It was like a cheesy version of those movies you see where the so called beautiful people live and play. But it was actually a rental where some guy was shooting fetish porn and the girls from the videos were the entertainment for the party. I was immediately drawn to a 19 year old perfectly tanned white girl wearing a tiny leather mini skirt. We retired to a sofa where I began to caress her perfect legs and feet all the while admiring her smooth and unpantied vagina. After about 20 minutes and .4 lighter (this is sort of like a private strip club event) I suggested she email me for a trip to the FC at a future date.
As she never lifted her eyes from her cel except to briefly cover her lady parts with a finger when she saw my thirsty eyes locked on her, I doubt she will get back to me. She was a 9. No makeup, and a few pimples, which she knew meant nothing on that pinup body of hers.
2. By now I was ready to fuck anything. Went home and set up a M&G with a very average to below average 20 year old white girl in Hollywood. I sent her very specific instructions on what it would take to get paid. She implored me to just do the M&G first where she promptly turned me down. No upsell. I couldn't even get her to do a HJ for $.
3. Went home again and a pretty 18 year old black girl also in hollywood messages me that we should have a M&G. So I went out yet again. Met her at a nearby staples parking lot and drove to a starbucks. Turned out she was a recent immigrant that came here to go to college. Obviously middle class and educated, with the body of a diva and the face of an angel. And the sexiest voice ever. I never stare at a girls tits but in her case it was impossible not to. On the surface she was the ideal SB as far as I could tell. We discussed allowance. The usual $ per date, which would cover her rent. 8 bills for 8 days or dates. She said the mentoring and emotional / physical support was very important to her. Which is how I get most of these $ dates unless they are UTR's or inner city babes that just need cash now.
This was all on top of two guaranteed FC dates that I canceled. One was a girl that isn't going anywhere and is probably a utr on the down low. The other was from a fresh yet older girl who was more than a little upset at my flaking. She was hot but still only a booty call.
My MILF seems to be mia at the moment as she is tired of being a booty call for 3 years now. Can't really blame her. At some point she will break down but for now she is gone and mad / upset.
My CL ad got about 10 responses this week which i winnowed down to the two afore mentioned FC dates.
-
05-24-14 10:43 #6267Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287I'm actually amazed at how effective it has proven to be in my own case. I hate condoms to the point that I am usually unable to deliver the yogurt while wearing one anyway (it's not new for me, been that way since a teen), so I often find myself in a position of wearing a condom initially (to ease any concerns she may have), and then after she starts realizing I'm never going to cum with it on, it ends up coming off, with the sex continuing BB with pull out or maybe BBBJCIM if she's up for it.
Originally Posted by JohnGSmith
[View Original Post]
As far as STDs, I have attribute the fact that I've never had one to a number of factors, including (1) technically I'm not really a mongerer, so most of the women I bang are in a different league than high-volume girls and thus are not even close to high-risk lifestyle girls. I would never have vaginal sex unprotected with someone like a BP escort, someone I met off CL, etc. Or even a SB that I remotely suspected of being high-volume, under any circumstances. Honestly some of the one-night-stands I've had from my bar hopping days were probably a lot riskier than the socioeconomic category that my recent SBs have been in. (2) maybe I have a strong immune system (3) I'm just lucky (4) the probability of female-to-male transmission of many STDs, in a single encounter, tends to be a little inflated by the media although perhaps it should be.
Your idea of an odor test isn't a bad idea but I guess I've been lucky there too because I honestly cannot remember the last time I've smelled even remotely bad pussy, it would have to be decades ago. And, if you believe the medical community at all, this can be a factor of their diet as much as anything else.
-
05-24-14 10:41 #6266Senior Member

Posts: 713Status Quo
Even knowing what you now know, I'd keep things the way it is. I'm sure she either knows already or has an idea, but no need to put it out there plainly. If some moral dilemma about cheating on her man caused her to go silent at times, being faced with the blunt truth that you're married may have similar results.
Originally Posted by JohnGSmith
[View Original Post]
I think if you weigh the pros / cons of telling her, the cons will weigh heavier than the pros.
-
05-24-14 08:04 #6265Senior Member

Posts: 363Boyfriends
I want to get some opinions from the group on a recent discovery.
Remember I asked you guys recently if I should disclose to my CL Teacher SB if I was married? There was a slight majority of maintaining the status quo. I ended up splitting the difference. I began to describe certain things in the plural form, to basically give her a hint that I had some kind of family but still keeping it vague. She hasn't acted any differently so far, so that's good.
However while I was doing a routine check of FB profiles, hers looked mostly the same but I ran a search of "Photos of (Sugar Baby) by Friends" (BTW, Facebook with their recent changes has made Internet stalking too easy it's scary) and some new pictures came up. I found a picture with my SB in a profile picture with a guy cozy-ed up together. My SB's FB page has no pictures and no mentions of this guy (which is why I never bothered to check him) but I decided to do a deep dig through this guy's profile and I started to find more and more pictures of them together or posts referencing her. Eventually I found out they've been together for at least a year. For the first few minutes of discovering this, I was oddly jealous, LOL. But then I was pretty happy about it. She's attached so it means she's not going to do anything overly crazy / psycho and probably won't get clingy. It also explains why she's been okay with doing things discretely and explains the periods where she dropped out of communication for a bit. She was probably having a moral dilemma. But she has kept seeing me for over 5 months, almost half their relationship so I'm giving her something he isn't. Plus he lives over a hour away, so I'm not going to bump into him.
Now the question, since I now know she has a boyfriend, is it safer to tell her I'm married without messing things up? She's messing around on her man, so I can't see her having a major moral outrage that I'm cheating on my SO with her. Then again women are weird and some have issues with being perceived as "breaking up" a marriage. I doubt she's one of them though. Then again, we have a good thing going and maybe vague is good. It's just I'm not used to hiding that I'm married from Long-Term SBs so that's why I'm uncomfortable with it.
To ensure my post contains at least some useful information when you're doing a FB background check, use the various tools to search the friends of your target. It's often the friends who are the weak point in the privacy shield. Conversely, you need to keep this in mind with your personal info and you should always pay attention to the alerts when someone tags you. Even if you lockdown your own timeline / profile, if someone has tagged you in a bunch of photos then your face / name will show up in a search. I always remove tags anytime someone tries to tag me and I keep a very low almost non-existent FB presence. You don't want to give a rogue SB a direct line to your SO if they know your real name, which can happen if you're tagged in family or group photos. Facebook just makes it too easy to connect the dots.
-
05-24-14 06:39 #6264Senior Member

Posts: 363Pulling out is almost statistically identical to using condoms in terms of pregnancy prevention. It's basically trigger happy teenagers that pulling out isn't recommended because they haven't developed the proper control yet.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
STDs weigh heavier on my mind than pregnancy scares when it comes to BB. Only one SB did I ever come inside and I knew she was on the pill. Otherwise I just pull out regardless, especially with the younger girls. I just don't trust them to take pills regularly because they don't have much of a track record. But a 30 year-old with no or just one kid, then I know she's able to take birth control regularly.
I wasn't around in the 70's, but maybe some of you can enlighten me, doesn't it feel like we're harkening back to the 60/70's era of casual sex? With HIV no longer being a death sentence anymore, it definitely feels like more guys and girls are being more accepting again of casual BB sex. This seems to be backed up by statistics that say sexual risk taking decreased significantly in the 1980's and early 1990's, but recently has increased. Viral STDs is still decreasing but bacterial STDs have increased recently. It's as if we've reverted back to the 70's.
I applaud my brothers here who are able to have the discipline to put a cap on every time. I don't have the same discipline. I have ED issues with condoms, so I often partake of BB if it's on the table. Ideally I would exchange test results and everything first, but unfortunately I've learned the Sugar Bowl is a fast paced game. While you're waiting around for test results the SB could have already moved on. So it's great if both parties have test results ready to go (BTW then there's the issue of revealing your real identity), but if the girl doesn't have it, then it can often be a pain to have her get results. And if she has to make an extra effort to get tested, then you run the risk of adding a negotiation point with her demanding an increase in the allowance for testing and BB play. So initially I tried to do BB the safe and proper way, but it just became a huge hassle. So now I just do the very unscientific method of performing a visual and odor hygienic test. And with the younger girls, a 20-year old usually only has had so many boyfriends / sex partners. And I never BB a UTR or Pro.
We all have our own accepted levels of risk.
-
05-23-14 22:56 #6263Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Or for those of us on the budget plan, just go for the CIM, it's free and has less downtime. LOL.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Honestly the one time I had the pregnancy scare it was just because I was too lazy to pull out. I don't make that mistake anymore. As the Diceman used to say just leave them sticky broke and confused. Okay maybe just sticky and confused then. LOL.
-
05-23-14 21:48 #6262Senior Member

Posts: 235I had a vasectomy about 3 months before I discovered my then Wife's year long affair. She pushed for it so we could be "more free" Looking back, I think it was more to do with not having any more children with any future "wife" to compete for the Child support payments I make for our 3 Daughters.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
My one successful SD / SB meeting was bb and no worries about pregnancy. I have not fully resolved my long term plan for protection against stds, however wearing a condom is the best method of creating ED I know. I'm of the mind to send my Ex a thank you card.
-
05-23-14 21:33 #6261Senior Member

Posts: 5603v.as.e.c.t.o.m.y. ?
Originally Posted by dirtydeeds38
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






