Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #6244
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Makethescoop  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip! Will using a TOR browser help defeat this?
    Probably in most cases yes, but it's important that whatever your strategy is for using it aligns to your purpose for using it and that you have a good grasp on both (and good habits to keep them in tact). TOR is meant for a higher level of anonymity such as dodging the NSA, and to be honest a cheating SD really has no more to fear from the likes of NSA than anyone else. I personally don't do anything illegal, period, and I assume the NSA is watching me at all times. Who cares in my case. But I don't want anyone linking me to FB in any way and I don't want to deal with avoidance tactics. Not married but have a GF I want to keep, so I simply do not maintain a real FB profile. Actually that's not the only reason but it helps a great deal. My fake FB profile (s) I use only to gather intel on others, I never post.

    What you don't want in this case is simply for an SB to be able to figure out your real FB profile from your fake one, and in some ways maybe TOR is overkill for that, and at the same time a bit of diligence can give you reasonable peace of mind.

  2. #6243
    Quote Originally Posted by JeezLizard  [View Original Post]
    Since you mentioned alternative FB profile, I have to mention this in case you or someone reading has an SO and needs strict anonymity: *be careful* with FB profiles. Unless you use a completely different computer to log into each FB profile, you have to be very, very careful to manage privacy. There have been times I've been able to easily find someone's real FB profile by searching on their fake name -- either FB or Google is indexing them and associating them with each other behind the scenes as matching the same person. Keep in mind that both FB and Google make their living by tracking you, and they've got vast fleets of people who are experts in finding ways to track you even when you think they aren't. This is particularly true if you use anything Google (Chrome as a browser, Android as a phone, Chromebook as a laptop) etc.
    Thanks for the tip! Will using a TOR browser help defeat this?

  3. #6242
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Makethescoop  [View Original Post]
    I had to share some success I had with a young lady. I'm a member of several stuff for sale facebook groups in my area. A local young hot single mom posted looking for a room mate and offering for sale some hot shoes, outfits etc. I used my alternate facebook profile to contact her and politely offer compensation for her to model some of her items for sale.
    See that's thinking outside the box, and will occasionally result in some real gems, especially since she's not in the mainstream SD scene, she doesn't have tons of e-mails from to wade through and figure out who is for real and who is a creeper or time waster, so you can probably keep that one going as long as you want without her flaking.

    I actually prefer this to the more "assembly line" approach of SD sites -- there's some good stuff to be had straight from mainstream social media or civy dating avenues, it's just that it takes a little creative thinking and risk taking and patience. The patience is required because what works to find one girl will not necessarily work repeatedly or predictably, each situation has to be handled and optimized case by case. Problem for me is that being a seasonal SD I don't have time for anything but the assembly line method.

    Since you mentioned alternative FB profile, I have to mention this in case you or someone reading has an SO and needs strict anonymity: *be careful* with FB profiles. Unless you use a completely different computer to log into each FB profile, you have to be very, very careful to manage privacy. There have been times I've been able to easily find someone's real FB profile by searching on their fake name -- either FB or Google is indexing them and associating them with each other behind the scenes as matching the same person. Keep in mind that both FB and Google make their living by tracking you, and they've got vast fleets of people who are experts in finding ways to track you even when you think they aren't. This is particularly true if you use anything Google (Chrome as a browser, Android as a phone, Chromebook as a laptop) etc.

  4. #6241

    CIVY of sorts to SB

    Long time lurker in this forum. Repeat offender in some of the others.

    I had to share some success I had with a young lady. I'm a member of several stuff for sale facebook groups in my area. A local young hot single mom posted looking for a room mate and offering for sale some hot shoes, outfits etc. I used my alternate facebook profile to contact her and politely offer compensation for her to model some of her items for sale. I'd pay the cost of the item and she could keep it. She said she loved most of the things she was selling but needed cash and she'd think about it. A couple of days later she asked a few questions about where it would happen etc. A day or so later she agreed. The first meeting took place on a weekday at a local state park. We met at the agreed upon place and she was right on time. I asked if she had done as I asked and let someone know where she was going and when she'd be back. She said she had. She was wearing sweats over the outfit I chose and had her heels in a bag. She stripped out of the sweats, put on her heels and walked across the little foot bridge like it was a stage. The girl really had moves. I enjoyed the view and her moves for a few minutes paid her the $15 she was asking for the outfit and thanked her for coming. I said I hoped we could do it again soon. She noticed I was visibly excited. She asked if that was all I wanted. I said I'd like much more but didn't want to rush things. She said it was clear I was excited and between the shoes, the outfit and my visible excitement, she was very turned on. I suggested that the park was deserted this time of week and we could handle things right there. We took care of things several times for her and once for me. She insisted on swallowing every drop. Afterwards as we walked back to the parking area I asked if she really wanted a room mate or just needed the cash. She said she hated the idea of the room mate but needed the cash. I suggested monthly compensation in the amount she was looking for in a room mate. ($450) over the course of a month. She said she really only needed $350 and would that be ok? I agreed and tried to contain my enthusiasm. We got back to the parking lot and took care of things on the hood of her car once more before departing.

    Fast forward one month. I've seen her 9 times this month. Several times at her place. A couple at a motel near where I work and once or twice in parking lots somewhere for a blowjob or quickie. My CPO is well under $40.

    I think she genuinely likes the sex, the dressing up sexy, the look of lust she gets from me, the connection and I'm sure the cash doesn't hurt. She freely said it's the best parts of a room mate and a FB without all the complications!!

    The moral?? Another poster already said it. POTS are out there. You just have to look hard enough!

  5. #6240
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    You had postcoital psychosis brother. Now you have screwed the pooch and poisoned the well. She asked for $100 . Now you will never be able to go back and as the other bros said, there is always an upsell in progress with most of the babies. I would very carefully explain the her that your generosity was to secure her as your SB (initiation fee for you) but your usual is $100/ visit.
    I assumed since she was in a town a couple of hours away, he probably had no intention of seeing her a second time. If that's the case, I don't see a problem with rewarding commensurate with performance. I always use the case of my one and only $500 date -- that was $500 I could have just put in my pocket, but what do you do with a 10 that looks like a celebrity, fucks like a dream (multiple times), sticks around all night and half a day, holds a conversation as well as she holds a cock, connects to you in a way that indicates she wants to be your next civy girlfriend (and would probably make a good one), yet asks for nothing in return and refuses to accept gas money even though she drove 2 hours to meet you and even got lost in the process? At the time giving her 2.5 x my normal date amount just felt right and concluded the date with a happy ending. Anything less and I would have felt guilty, it was required of me to cap off the date as a true success.

    However, if he is planning to see her again, paying $400 on the first date sets the bar too high for future visits. One way to get that back on track is to mention some sort of change in financial position before the next date occurs, and simply say "I wish I could continue at that level, but I won't be able to" then mention the $100 amount and see what she says. Or simply move on to the next one. As long as you have enough flexibility to work a certain geographical radius, there will always be another right behind her.

  6. #6239

    Bad decision

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    Man how come you SOB's didn't turn me on to this world before? Wow! I've had a few successful encounters, but tonight my work finally paid off. Up at 10 am and decided I was going to get laid tonight by a true SB, under age 24 who was sweet and leave no doubt in my mind I wanted to come back. All the rest were so so, but sketchy for one reason or another.

    The kicker? When we finally discussed money, she said how about $100. I gave her $400! She about teared up. Grateful and as sweet as could be. She told me she really enjoyed the sex, said it was unlike anything she had before. Said her ex boyfriend was all about himself.

    What a night!
    You had postcoital psychosis brother. Now you have screwed the pooch and poisoned the well. She asked for $100 . Now you will never be able to go back and as the other bros said, there is always an upsell in progress with most of the babies. I would very carefully explain the her that your generosity was to secure her as your SB (initiation fee for you) but your usual is $100/ visit.

    Converting a civie into an SB? Not in your home space. If she doesn't bite then she might talk this around. "You won't believe what this old dude said " "you mean Sara's grandfather, huh? " You can see how that could go.

  7. #6238

    Civie to SB

    Quote Originally Posted by NormGerd  [View Original Post]
    Met a civilian in real life and turned her into a SB? Someone you met socially who you were able to make a SD / sb proposal to? Either a social acquaintance or a total stranger. I met someone and was curious how to approach it, or even if you all think it could be done. I think it it can be done. A SB I was emailing with some time ago advised me she got into the SB scene because an older, well dressed but not attractive gentleman approached her on the street, gave her his card and basically propositioned her while she was on her way to a date with someone her own age. After drinks with the young loser her own age, she decided to call the gent. And entered the world of SD / sb relations. I'm not smooth or "suave" but the SB pool in my area seems weak, which makes the ones who are around more in demand. It's hard to even get a response on any of the websites.

    In my current case, I have to be super careful, and if she told anyone it could have repercussions for me, since we have some mutual acquaintances.

    I await your responses.

    Norm!
    There's a thread on another board wrapped around escorts becoming SBs. I think it's up to like 15 pages and gets quite snarky on both sides. Anyway, one of the posters is a guy who claims that the only true SD is one who finds someone who needs help and then turns her into an SB. He describes a clerk at a store that he frequents. He started with idle chit chat. Found out she was struggling and simply gave her his number and asked her to call if she wanted to talk about it. He has been with her for I think 3-4 years. He has guided her and mentored her to where she is now manager and doing great on her own... But still sees him. There is no set $ amount he gives her... He simply helps her. Pays rent, bought her an inexpensive car, etc. He's done this several times with several women over the years. It's interesting reading. He uses a term during the thread several times which I'm sure he would apply to what most of us on here are doing. He says if you're giving an amount of money per week, per session, per month, etc. What you really have is a "hooker on retainer". I"m not saying that's good or bad, and I'm sure many of us would agree with that. It all really comes down to semantics. The definition of an SB means so many different things to different people. Anyway, if you see that girl you're attracted to working at a minimum wage job, strike up a conversation and give it a try.

    Good hunting,

    Travelin'.

  8. #6237

    Update - CL Spring Harvest

    I recently canceled my membership at SDFM because while I had a few pots, after a month I ended up with zero girls who were even worth the effort to meet in person. Probably my worst fishing trip on SDFM ever. Granted I'm a little bit pickier now and I'm not willing to travel as far, but even when I expanded the search I wasn't really impressed with what I saw.

    So I ended up canceling my membership and went back to fishing in CL. A year ago CL was pretty much a complete waste of time for me but strangely enough every single SB I've met in person and gone to the FC this year has come from CL so far. I'm as shocked as you. And these aren't fugly BBW Non-Pro CL girls. I'm getting very fresh first or second-time SBs. They all have amazing bodies, have decent faces, but take mediocre to poor pictures. It's probably how they got overlooked. Either way CL has been gangbusters for me lately.

    As an example, I placed an ad a few days ago targeting Latinas because I have a thirst for them and I don't have any in my stable currently. Unlike others who specialize in CL postings in my area, I don't spam with a bunch of ads. I make a carefully worded ad that has the necessary keywords, entices the normal curious girls without scaring them off, and filters out the Pros. Then I just let the ad sit and stew for several days. Usually I don't get a response in the first 12 hours, but after 24 hours I get about 1-2 responses a day for about a week. There's so much clutter in CL that even most girls know to use the search function. So even though my ad is several days old, it gets picked up by the girls when they search.

    So after placing the ad I got about 5-6 legit responses with 2-3 being good prospects. The other morning one of the responses was from a Latina who looked only slightly above average from her pic. But I was able to find her Facebook page via her name and found a photo of her wearing a bikini and she looked great. Though it was a couple of years old. Either way, it was enough for me to put her at the top of the list. She was 23, firm but real 36 Ds, somewhat athletic body-type but still curvy, and she recently got out of a long-term relationship. Fortunately I had free time at the end of the day, so we decided to meet quickly later on that day. Since I had quite a bit of intel on her already from her FB page, I took a chance with an "Office" M&G interview. When she arrived, she looked way better than her initial pictures. We talked for a while and she was impressed with the office and was pleasantly surprised that I wasn't a weirdo or super-fat guy. Many girls say they're new to SD / SB arrangements, but I could tell this girl actually was new by the type of questions she asked. After talking for a while, we got to talking about financials. She wanted certain major bills covered but I explained that while I could contribute to them I couldn't afford to pay for all of them. Now with a GPS or experienced SB that probably would have ended the conversation and left. But she mentioned how she was new at this wasn't really sure what were realistic expectations. However we got along very well so she wanted to give the arrangement a try even at the lower levels I offered.

    So here is the best part, I then mention how physical chemistry is very important and that we should do a trial run to see how compatible where are right then and there on my office couch. This was the advantage of having the M&G in my office. It serves as both a public and private place and if things go well, it can quickly transform into a FC. She paused for a second but then after thinking for a moment, she was completely down for it without asking for any money! When she stripped out of her clothes her body was just as good if not better than the bikini photo I saw on FB. We had wild uncovered sex (oops) in various positions and then she took a facial and then licked all the cum off her face. I was in awe. God I love Latinas. She was new to SB / SD arrangements but she was a sex freak and truly enjoys sex and pleasing a man. To recap, I had BBFS with a 23 year-old Latina who swallowed and licked every last tablespoon of my cum and I didn't pay a single penny for it. I did give her a gift card I had lying around but that was it. I've never had this kind of experience from the girls I met off the SD sites. It was basically a free trial sex, LOL. I told her we'd talk the next day to see if we were both interested in proceeding with the arrangement.

    So yes CL has been a real boon for me. My CL Teacher SB is more into passionate sex while this CL Latina likes it more aggressive and is a bit more freaky. Both contrast each other well and gives me variety. And there's another girl I met off CL a couple of weeks ago who is a little petite blond hottie, but I'll talk about her more at a later date.

    I'm starting to think it's still possible to use CL to catch girls before they graduate onto to the SD sites. For starters, some girls don't want to have a public profile of themselves looking for a sugar daddy. They prefer to respond discretely to individual ads while they feel out the whole sugar daddy thing, so CL is better suited for them and less of a commitment than having a profile on a SD site. The SD sites will still have a higher volume of actual SBs. My CL ads my net about 3-6 responses over a week whereas on a SD site you could get that many responses in a few hours if you message enough girls. But if you have a talent for mining CL (which is pretty hard), there are definite first-time SBs to be found. I've had 3 genuine first-timers in 4 months.

  9. #6236
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Budgeting.

    I always start out with the $ per visit, but I know there are always going to be extra payments for one thing an another. So far this year I am at about $.3 overall. But my ATF is at $.5. If I started out at $$ it would probably end up at $$.5. Lets call it SB creep.
    This is a very good point. Give yourself room to grow with your allowance. Ideally your initial offer shouldn't be your top end. Exceptions being if you know that you'll probably only see her a few times, but if there's a chance of long-term potential then give yourself a cushion to grow because you don't want the "SB $ creep" put you in a financial strain down the line.

  10. #6235

    Question for the Veterans of the Sugar Bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    I've come to expect certain questions to come up before the M&G. At first I'd cut and paste from past emails, but now I just have it saved on a word document.

    I have my thought out responses to different questions ready to go, but would make some quick edits when necessary.

    At Rouleur: Congrats on your good time. Are there plans to see her again?
    Thank you Dolato, we were supposed to get together tonight but rescheduled for Saturday.

    My question to the Senior Members who've been in the Sugar Bowl for a while: Do you recommend seeing multiple Sugar Babies? My first impulse, now that I've had a great first time experience, is to just go silent on SA and not nurture any other situations. However, the cancellation of tonight, while understandable as to why, left me sitting here writing on this Forum rather than buried deep into some warm fun that I had been expecting.

    Also, did you start off trying to see multiple Babies from the beginning of your joining the Bowl? I understand some Members have almost a Season each year where they can play but for others, what was the road you took to seeing multiples? Is anyone here playing this game by just seeing one SB at a time?

    Would love to read some of your thoughts on this topic.

  11. #6234
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    Man how come you SOB's didn't turn me on to this world before? Wow! I've had a few successful encounters, but tonight my work finally paid off. Up at 10 am and decided I was going to get laid tonight by a true SB, under age 24 who was sweet and leave no doubt in my mind I wanted to come back. All the rest were so so, but sketchy for one reason or another.

    So I started the mass, but thoughtful emails. Sent out 21 in all and got 11 responses within 6 hours. Narrowed those down to three I was texting and all three were willing to go out tonight. Went with my gut, ironically the only one were there was no discussion of sex, or price. We had not time, so we just met.

    She was 20,5'2 120 pounds, very pretty down to earth small town girl. No baggage, fresh on SA. Drove two hours to her town and met for dinner. This girl was as advertised! Sweet, bubbly, touchy feely, pretty and had me wanting her the moment she walked in.

    Finished up dinner and went to her car (her request) and chatted. We began kissing. I asked her if she was open for some intimacy and like a true lady, she said, "I really like you and I am attracted to you, maybe sometime" Asked her if she wanted to get a room at nice hotel and she agreed.

    At the hotel, it was on. Great, great GFE sex. I went DATY on her and she had a massive screaming orgasm, jumped on top of me and rode me like a wild bronco. I thought I must be fucking dreaming. Only issue was no protection, but mid way through I asked her if she could get pregnant and she assured me she was on the pill. (this brings up another topic, as all these girls I've been with don't even mention condoms, there are fine and down with going bare back, so how do we know they are not out to trap one of us?).

    Her pussy was wet, tight, pink and pretty. This girl was beautiful, sweet and I could not resist. I came inside her, so I hope like a mother she was not fibbing about being on birth control. How do you guys handle this? We laid and chatted for about for about an hour and then she went down on me. Very sensual, slow BBBJ and we went at it again.

    I want to thank everyone for the sound advise here. It paid off in a great way tonight and I finally figured out why we do this. It can be unbelievable rewarding! I treated this girl as she deserved, kind with respect, gentle, and aimed to please. She was most grateful and so was I!

    The kicker? When we finally discussed money, she said how about $100. I gave her $400! She about teared up. Grateful and as sweet as could be. She told me she really enjoyed the sex, said it was unlike anything she had before. Said her ex boyfriend was all about himself.

    What a night!
    No comment, No comment, No comment. LOL. Join the club.

    The only requirement for membership is the desire to fuck hot, younger (and preferably grateful) NP girls.

    I think we can safely assume she was all of those.

  12. #6233

    Finally a keeper

    Man how come you SOB's didn't turn me on to this world before? Wow! I've had a few successful encounters, but tonight my work finally paid off. Up at 10 am and decided I was going to get laid tonight by a true SB, under age 24 who was sweet and leave no doubt in my mind I wanted to come back. All the rest were so so, but sketchy for one reason or another.

    So I started the mass, but thoughtful emails. Sent out 21 in all and got 11 responses within 6 hours. Narrowed those down to three I was texting and all three were willing to go out tonight. Went with my gut, ironically the only one were there was no discussion of sex, or price. We had not time, so we just met.

    She was 20,5'2 120 pounds, very pretty down to earth small town girl. No baggage, fresh on SA. Drove two hours to her town and met for dinner. This girl was as advertised! Sweet, bubbly, touchy feely, pretty and had me wanting her the moment she walked in.

    Finished up dinner and went to her car (her request) and chatted. We began kissing. I asked her if she was open for some intimacy and like a true lady, she said, "I really like you and I am attracted to you, maybe sometime" Asked her if she wanted to get a room at nice hotel and she agreed.

    At the hotel, it was on. Great, great GFE sex. I went DATY on her and she had a massive screaming orgasm, jumped on top of me and rode me like a wild bronco. I thought I must be fucking dreaming. Only issue was no protection, but mid way through I asked her if she could get pregnant and she assured me she was on the pill. (this brings up another topic, as all these girls I've been with don't even mention condoms, there are fine and down with going bare back, so how do we know they are not out to trap one of us?).

    Her pussy was wet, tight, pink and pretty. This girl was beautiful, sweet and I could not resist. I came inside her, so I hope like a mother she was not fibbing about being on birth control. How do you guys handle this? We laid and chatted for about for about an hour and then she went down on me. Very sensual, slow BBBJ and we went at it again.

    I want to thank everyone for the sound advise here. It paid off in a great way tonight and I finally figured out why we do this. It can be unbelievable rewarding! I treated this girl as she deserved, kind with respect, gentle, and aimed to please. She was most grateful and so was I!

    The kicker? When we finally discussed money, she said how about $100. I gave her $400! She about teared up. Grateful and as sweet as could be. She told me she really enjoyed the sex, said it was unlike anything she had before. Said her ex boyfriend was all about himself.

    What a night!

  13. #6232

    Total cost

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]

    For that reason, I'm going to start recycling and saving texts and email. LOL.

    Well, off to the hunting grounds to try and find another.
    I've come to expect certain questions to come up before the M&G. At first I'd cut and paste from past emails, but now I just have it saved on a word document.

    I have my thought out responses to different questions ready to go, but would make some quick edits when necessary.

    At Rouleur: Congrats on your good time. Are there plans to see her again?

  14. #6231

    Amateurs or Not?

    Well the closest you can get to an amateur is to be the first guy to pay her. That's always my ultimate goal. But hard to find. I have done it more than a few times for sure. But need some utr's to fill in along the way.

    Quantity over Quality.

    If you have enough quantity there will always be some quality in there. As far as I am concerned every girl is an unknown (looks and financial status aside) until you meet in the FC.

    Budgeting.

    I always start out with the $ per visit, but I know there are always going to be extra payments for one thing an another. So far this year I am at about $.3 overall. But my ATF is at $.5. If I started out at $$ it would probably end up at $$.5. Lets call it SB creep.

    Size.

    Yes it does matter. For anal a girl may prefer a smaller one. Just to stare at or give a HJ. The bigger the better. For intercourse usually above average helps. But for enough sugar you will always have the biggest one ever.

    I was with a utr girl not long ago.

    I say "so how do like daddies big cock".

    She says "I've seen bigger".

    I guess I wasn't paying her enough. LOL.

  15. #6230

    Has anyone...

    Met a civilian in real life and turned her into a SB? Someone you met socially who you were able to make a SD / sb proposal to? Either a social acquaintance or a total stranger. I met someone and was curious how to approach it, or even if you all think it could be done. I think it it can be done. A SB I was emailing with some time ago advised me she got into the SB scene because an older, well dressed but not attractive gentleman approached her on the street, gave her his card and basically propositioned her while she was on her way to a date with someone her own age. After drinks with the young loser her own age, she decided to call the gent. And entered the world of SD / sb relations. I'm not smooth or "suave" but the SB pool in my area seems weak, which makes the ones who are around more in demand. It's hard to even get a response on any of the websites.

    In my current case, I have to be super careful, and if she told anyone it could have repercussions for me, since we have some mutual acquaintances.

    I await your responses.

    Norm!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape