High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 589 of 807 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 639 689 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 12095
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3275

    Busted!

    Part to protect my identity from Uncle LEO and part to protect my reputation here, I'm using a FAKE NAME!

    I got talk to Uncle LEO the other night. It was not fun. Noperee. I think got me because I was driving through the hood late at night. I didn't pick any one up one they stop me, but they new why I was there. Chewed my ass royal and then tell me I'm not getting booked, but will be charge with soliciting. They don't write the ticket right away, and say I'll get it in the mail.

    This was majorly not fun. Good thing I wear Depends or seat would have been messy. Unmarked pulled up on me after I cruised hood. Never saw it coming. Man, when you see those red and blue light in your rear view miror, it really scares the shit out of you.

    Like the carpenters say. Measure twice, cut once. I say cruise twice, stop once.

    Good luck out there and stay safe.

  2. #3274
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCaseWi  [View Original Post]
    My thoughts are maybe she's actually a he. Cross dressers and tranny's are known for being over the top in their dress. I'm not saying this person wouldn't look good at a distance, but it's something to consider.
    Could be true but it seems that you usually you don't see one cross dresser amongst real women working the strolls. That's in Milwaukee to my knowledge. North Ave between Teutonia and 27th street always comes to my mind as a common stroll for T/S activity.

  3. #3273

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCaseWi  [View Original Post]
    My thoughts are maybe she's actually a he. Cross dressers and tranny's are known for being over the top in their dress. I'm not saying this person wouldn't look good at a distance, but it's something to consider.
    Didn't even THINK about that..

  4. #3272

    She?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis  [View Original Post]
    After a successful meeting with a BP provider I was still feeling the urge so I hit the South loops around 1 AM. Pretty damn dead until I saw a WSW flashing the cutest smile around 25 and G. The problem. She looked TGTBT. Large purse, nice jacket, glasses, pumps not sneakers...if she's legit someone here must know! Please share!
    My thoughts are maybe she's actually a he. Cross dressers and tranny's are known for being over the top in their dress. I'm not saying this person wouldn't look good at a distance, but it's something to consider.

  5. #3271

    Good point

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis  [View Original Post]
    I made 3 long loops and she was pretty much walking a circle around a few blocks. Not once but twice I had the opportunity to scoop off the main drag..I chickened out both times because she looked THAT out of place.
    You make a good point too, trust your gut. As good as she looked she doesn't have anything that lots of other girls don't have. I've been out scooped many times being cautious. It beats the alternative.

  6. #3270

    Good Point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Unless you are Brad Pitt if she made eye contact with you and smiled she is either working or retarded, sorry mentally challenged. I too would be leery, but I would go a few blocks before turning around. If she was standing in the same spot I would keep driving. If she had walked a block or more I would try to make the scoop on a side street. I don't see any way that LE is going to let a decoy wander at that time of night.
    I made 3 long loops and she was pretty much walking a circle around a few blocks. Not once but twice I had the opportunity to scoop off the main drag..I chickened out both times because she looked THAT out of place.

  7. #3269
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis  [View Original Post]
    After a successful meeting with a BP provider I was still feeling the urge so I hit the South loops around 1 AM. Pretty damn dead until I saw a WSW flashing the cutest smile around 25 and G. The problem. She looked TGTBT. Large purse, nice jacket, glasses, pumps not sneakers...if she's legit someone here must know! Please share!
    Unless you are Brad Pitt if she made eye contact with you and smiled she is either working or retarded, sorry mentally challenged. I too would be leery, but I would go a few blocks before turning around. If she was standing in the same spot I would keep driving. If she had walked a block or more I would try to make the scoop on a side street. I don't see any way that LE is going to let a decoy wander at that time of night.

  8. #3268
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. I crawled the area looking for Uncle LEO and found no trace, but couldn't bring myself to make the scoop. She just seemed to...clean for the streets at 1 30 AM in particular.
    Maybe she was on her way to the open around the clock Walmart.

  9. #3267

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking more like she got lost on her way to Bayshore or Mayfair Malls. Sounds odd that a working girl would have a large purse like that.
    Exactly. I crawled the area looking for Uncle LEO and found no trace, but couldn't bring myself to make the scoop. She just seemed to...clean for the streets at 1 30 AM in particular.

  10. #3266
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis  [View Original Post]
    She looked TGTBT. Large purse, nice jacket, glasses, pumps not sneakers...if she's legit someone here must know! Please share!
    I'm thinking more like she got lost on her way to Bayshore or Mayfair Malls. Sounds odd that a working girl would have a large purse like that.

  11. #3265

    Spill the beans

    After a successful meeting with a BP provider I was still feeling the urge so I hit the South loops around 1 AM. Pretty damn dead until I saw a WSW flashing the cutest smile around 25 and G. The problem. She looked TGTBT. Large purse, nice jacket, glasses, pumps not sneakers...if she's legit someone here must know! Please share!

  12. #3264

    heavy leo

    There was heavy LEO on l at about 10 pm tonite.

  13. #3263

    A beautiful day

    It was a beautiful day out today, so I took a few runs through the south loop. There were several WSW and BSW out. It was between about 3:30 and 4:30. I don't know the names of this crop of girls. The closest I came to a scoop was a small WSW on the north side of the street on Greenfield and around 11th. She flashed me a very sweet smile. I went around the block, but I went down a couple of blocks because there was just an alley to double back east before that. I think I may have been on 12th st. Anyway, when I took a right on Madison to double back, a dark blue SUV pulled out and followed me. I have no idea if it was LEO or not, but I don't mess with dark blue or black SUV's. If I see them I just assume they are a cop and react accordingly. The SUV followed me for a few blocks before turning off. I headed down 6th and headed out of Dodge. May have over-reacted, but I don't trust the SUV's. She was a cutie though. First time I've been tempted by a SW for awhile. She was short, maybe about 5'3", thin, lighter brown hair, and a cute smile. It's possible she was a LSW, but if so she was very light skinned. She was trying to blend in near a small vender selling things from a little card table on the corner. If the SUV was LEO (who knows), then I don't at all feel it was connected to the girl I think it would have followed me because they know our loop. I'm a little surprised we are't hassled more often circling blocks down there. The whole atmosphere was kind of fun because it felt like spring / summer is finally coming back.

  14. #3262

    two digits one pop

    I picked up Monique on Nat but she had her monthly visitor. She also had some guy vomit on her. She was cute and honest about BJ only but I said another time. Totally chill girl. Almost too relaxed. Held a good conversation.

    Then got Bianca on G. Not bad BSW but all about the money. Did a cover BJ for 20 plus 10 for tip. She tried to ask for the tip before we did anything. Have her # too.

  15. #3261

    I like sandwiches and BJs

    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlack  [View Original Post]
    This is Sabrina: Attachment 294220.
    Hit the south loops tonight and turned from dead to active at about 1 am. Only saw one dolled up BSW on L and 13th that everyone was swarming on including myself till someone made the scoop at BMO. A few BSW on high G then made the scoop of Sabrina on and after passing a few more BSW. Great BBBJCIM for a Jackson and a tip. No clomplaining, took direction great and one hell of a BJ. Face is a scared up and missing a tooth but did a great BJ and let the hands roam as much as the want. Not a spinner but purportionate, has her addictions and mentioned she usually works L. Got digits that I'll test next week looking for another BJ, maybe full service and happy to pass to senior members if it works. Stay safe out there boys, Uncle is definitely working the south side!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape