Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 587 of 805 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 637 687 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 12068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3278
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer1  [View Original Post]
    Did you circle more than twice in the same area?Reason why I ask is I am trying to determine where the probable cause for the stop is.No sure how they are mailing you a ticket for solicitation unless there is a lot more to this story.
    I'm guessing that he was cruising one of the strolls and may have circled around one too many times. This will not be a ticket for soliciting but a ticket for prostitution related loitering.

  2. #3277

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if this guy is a member here who created a new name to post this report under. In other words he's using a fake, fake name as opposed to his real fake name. For example, my "real" fake name here is Lonelyguy128. So if I posted under a different name that would be my fake name.

    If my theory is correct I have a hunch who this senior member is based on the writing style.
    After reading the post a second time, also when I was more awake, I think you are right. I do recognize the style. Based on his many posts this would be an embarrassing situation for him. Also it would seem very odd that they were going to mail the citation.

  3. #3276

    (traffic) Stop, 'cause I really love you.

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeName  [View Original Post]
    I got talk to Uncle LEO the other night. It was not fun. Noperee. I think got me because I was driving through the hood late at night.
    I had that happen a few years back. I actually got stopped about 2 blocks from the apartment where I was living in at the time (unfortunately my drivers license did not match that address) and when I asked why, the policeman said "driving through a bad neighborhood in too nice a car." While interviewing me the they seemed convinced that I was there looking for drugs when my buddy and I had actually just finished a double-car-date with a couple of BSW from North Ave. The police never found what they were looking for and eventually let us go.

  4. #3275

    South Loop

    Did a few swings through the south loop this afternoon. Not much happening until about 4:00. Then quite a few seemed to come out. On Lincoln, the most prominent (obvious) was a WSW and two BSW. The WSW was very tall, shoulder length brown hair, tight jeans, and heels. She looked pretty good from afar. The only close glimpse I got of her looked a little scarier, but she may have been OK. I didn't get a great look up close. The two BSW were both heavier and quite obvious. They stepped into the street after I drove past and gestured to me. On Greenfield, I saw a blonde that had a bigger ass and glasses. She looked OK. I was a little tempted with both her and the taller brunette on Lincoln, but didn't pull the trigger. Both of them locked in on me and could have been had. In fact, I probably frustrated them. Having not done the SW thing for awhile, I'm still a little gun shy about LEO. There wasn't a huge presence out today or anything, it just always felt like they were right around the corner. Probably another case of over-caution on my part.

  5. #3274

    Busted!

    Part to protect my identity from Uncle LEO and part to protect my reputation here, I'm using a FAKE NAME!

    I got talk to Uncle LEO the other night. It was not fun. Noperee. I think got me because I was driving through the hood late at night. I didn't pick any one up one they stop me, but they new why I was there. Chewed my ass royal and then tell me I'm not getting booked, but will be charge with soliciting. They don't write the ticket right away, and say I'll get it in the mail.

    This was majorly not fun. Good thing I wear Depends or seat would have been messy. Unmarked pulled up on me after I cruised hood. Never saw it coming. Man, when you see those red and blue light in your rear view miror, it really scares the shit out of you.

    Like the carpenters say. Measure twice, cut once. I say cruise twice, stop once.

    Good luck out there and stay safe.

  6. #3273
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCaseWi  [View Original Post]
    My thoughts are maybe she's actually a he. Cross dressers and tranny's are known for being over the top in their dress. I'm not saying this person wouldn't look good at a distance, but it's something to consider.
    Could be true but it seems that you usually you don't see one cross dresser amongst real women working the strolls. That's in Milwaukee to my knowledge. North Ave between Teutonia and 27th street always comes to my mind as a common stroll for T/S activity.

  7. #3272

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCaseWi  [View Original Post]
    My thoughts are maybe she's actually a he. Cross dressers and tranny's are known for being over the top in their dress. I'm not saying this person wouldn't look good at a distance, but it's something to consider.
    Didn't even THINK about that..

  8. #3271

    She?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis  [View Original Post]
    After a successful meeting with a BP provider I was still feeling the urge so I hit the South loops around 1 AM. Pretty damn dead until I saw a WSW flashing the cutest smile around 25 and G. The problem. She looked TGTBT. Large purse, nice jacket, glasses, pumps not sneakers...if she's legit someone here must know! Please share!
    My thoughts are maybe she's actually a he. Cross dressers and tranny's are known for being over the top in their dress. I'm not saying this person wouldn't look good at a distance, but it's something to consider.

  9. #3270

    Good point

    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis  [View Original Post]
    I made 3 long loops and she was pretty much walking a circle around a few blocks. Not once but twice I had the opportunity to scoop off the main drag..I chickened out both times because she looked THAT out of place.
    You make a good point too, trust your gut. As good as she looked she doesn't have anything that lots of other girls don't have. I've been out scooped many times being cautious. It beats the alternative.

  10. #3269

    Good Point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Unless you are Brad Pitt if she made eye contact with you and smiled she is either working or retarded, sorry mentally challenged. I too would be leery, but I would go a few blocks before turning around. If she was standing in the same spot I would keep driving. If she had walked a block or more I would try to make the scoop on a side street. I don't see any way that LE is going to let a decoy wander at that time of night.
    I made 3 long loops and she was pretty much walking a circle around a few blocks. Not once but twice I had the opportunity to scoop off the main drag..I chickened out both times because she looked THAT out of place.

  11. #3268
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis  [View Original Post]
    After a successful meeting with a BP provider I was still feeling the urge so I hit the South loops around 1 AM. Pretty damn dead until I saw a WSW flashing the cutest smile around 25 and G. The problem. She looked TGTBT. Large purse, nice jacket, glasses, pumps not sneakers...if she's legit someone here must know! Please share!
    Unless you are Brad Pitt if she made eye contact with you and smiled she is either working or retarded, sorry mentally challenged. I too would be leery, but I would go a few blocks before turning around. If she was standing in the same spot I would keep driving. If she had walked a block or more I would try to make the scoop on a side street. I don't see any way that LE is going to let a decoy wander at that time of night.

  12. #3267
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. I crawled the area looking for Uncle LEO and found no trace, but couldn't bring myself to make the scoop. She just seemed to...clean for the streets at 1 30 AM in particular.
    Maybe she was on her way to the open around the clock Walmart.

  13. #3266

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking more like she got lost on her way to Bayshore or Mayfair Malls. Sounds odd that a working girl would have a large purse like that.
    Exactly. I crawled the area looking for Uncle LEO and found no trace, but couldn't bring myself to make the scoop. She just seemed to...clean for the streets at 1 30 AM in particular.

  14. #3265
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallis  [View Original Post]
    She looked TGTBT. Large purse, nice jacket, glasses, pumps not sneakers...if she's legit someone here must know! Please share!
    I'm thinking more like she got lost on her way to Bayshore or Mayfair Malls. Sounds odd that a working girl would have a large purse like that.

  15. #3264

    Spill the beans

    After a successful meeting with a BP provider I was still feeling the urge so I hit the South loops around 1 AM. Pretty damn dead until I saw a WSW flashing the cutest smile around 25 and G. The problem. She looked TGTBT. Large purse, nice jacket, glasses, pumps not sneakers...if she's legit someone here must know! Please share!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape