Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 7732
-
05-19-14 20:18 #1822Senior Member

Posts: 47Well put George!
I've been mongering for quit some time. I've come to the same conclusion. Life is too short. I want to experience all I can in this life. If life takes you to Paradise and you spend whatever for the hottest stripper in the place was it worth it? No question!
Originally Posted by George1950
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-14 00:30 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 279Thanks tall man. I have admired your posts from the time I have joined this site. I fully believe this is the only life your mind and memory will have. Our monagering makes memories that the debilitation that age causes to our bodies cannot erase nor diminish unless we acquire alzheimers. I treasure my children and grandkids but in another part of my memory I will always treasure my interactions with the hundreds if not a thousand women I have interacted with in the various venues including 8 hostess clubs, 30 or so strip clubs, otc with about 40 hostess club and strip club girls, many AMPs, mexican bars in east l.a., Tijuana strip clubs and bars, Tijuana street girls and a dozen east l.a. Street girls back in the day whittier blvd. Was hot. Lots of girls, lots of memories, lots of money but fuck I don't need to drive no damn ferrari.
Originally Posted by TheTallMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-14 19:04 #1820Senior Member

Posts: 603George. From your lips to God's ears! Well said!
Originally Posted by George1950
[View Original Post]
The Tall Man.
-
05-16-14 04:07 #1819Regular Member

Posts: 4Camel slide providers
Can anyone recommend some good ones? Thanks.
-
05-09-14 02:45 #1818Senior Member

Posts: 279I'm with you camel. Quality over quantity. The unfullfilling trysts feel like lost time, money, and missed opportunity. I 'm thankful I can always stroll through Tijuana's zona norte and spend 1/5th the funds it would cost in an AMP or strip club. If I strike out on a good experience in Tijuana I can go to the next paradita having only spent 25 bucks or so. Heading that way this weekend. Going to look for my non-pros again. Got a lead on the curly haired cutie with the large cee babyfeeders. Wish me luck!
Originally Posted by TheCamel
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-14 00:18 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 990That is a very good point. Completely true though the actuality of how the 341's work is it will be 3 of them for $120 to take you to the 12 minute mark but time varies with shifts and DJs, and I'm thinking the VIP is more like 20-25 minutes. Much better room for sure. Much more room and privacy for uninhibited more natural action in the VIP.
Originally Posted by lammajohn
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately, I could not count on a comfortable retirement if I get into the habit of spending $300 for short term slutmongering, so I don't do non-discounted VIPs. Synn is my speed at $100 for 15 minutes 6 days a week and $75 on Wednesday. So on any day you could take 3 dancers for VIPs for the price of 1 at Paradise if you have the endurance or rapid recharge circuit. Girls are much cuter too.
I have to limit myself to much preferred extended action in Tijuana where $300 plus food and wine and cerveza and hotel gets me 2-3 full days and nights of intense bliss with 1-2 adorable 18-22 year old morenitas or any smaller portion of said days and nights that I may prefer.
If I owned a cash cow my preference is the long high cost VIP, but being on a budget I'm happy that options like the Paradise 341 is available within a gallon of gasoline from home and 10 gallons covers a round trip drive to TJ. Btw, I'm not a cheapass at all. Just not very rich and at this time of my life I don't assign high cash value to wham bam thank you ma'am splooge extraction.
-
05-08-14 22:12 #1816Senior Member

Posts: 31I went last night and yeah. Its $100 for 10 minutes. The regular VIP is $300 for 30 minutes. In other words, THE SAME PRICE worse room!
Originally Posted by IntoNOut
[View Original Post]
Never again.
-
05-08-14 00:29 #1815Senior Member

Posts: 459Mainly in the 341 area and one in the $100 VIP. I won't do the $300 VIP. Just go on Wednesdays and it's 1/3 the price. It's different than the $150 rooms though. I've never done those, but I've heard they aren't worth it.
Originally Posted by lammajohn
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-14 17:54 #1814Senior Member

Posts: 31I made it out to Paradise last week and yes, the values are there. However, the VIP at $300 a pop isn't very affordable. Especially considering that there are three girls that I wanted to extend an 'interview' too.
Originally Posted by IntoNOut
[View Original Post]
Did you get these special services in the $40 booth or did you have to take it to one of the VIP rooms?
I noticed they have the $100 VIP specials on Wed.. Anyone know if that is $100 for the regularly priced $300 or is it $100 for the regularly priced $150 VIP room?
-
05-06-14 03:38 #1813Senior Member

Posts: 459Dancers on my A list
They'll only make this prestigious list if they have done something extraordinary, without asking for tip. I won't detail what services I got, but if you know my handle, you'll know that I'm not easily satisfied. Here we go: Paradise: #23 of the bulls / simon says / the state of dallas / nick-e / celeste pizzas are yummy and affordable / uncle JESSe from full house /(all others girls should be obvious). DVCOI: Natia-business / harley davidson / some short little spinner on day shift (alexa / is? Serenity / etc. Reviewed the others in the past. Been mainly stickin' with paradise.
-
04-29-14 20:02 #1812Senior Member

Posts: 917I hope they didn't kidnap him LOL.
Originally Posted by Hollywood2
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-14 17:13 #1811Banned Member

Posts: 364Thanks Hollywood2
Thanks Hollywood2. I'm a "local" who lives too far from COI to experiment. I've been wanting to get out there for literally years, but it's a long drive for me. I really, really appreciate your open and unbiased report. As someone who has no axe to grind, and is an apparently neutral observer, your report is fantastic. I wish I could club hop with you to Synn tonight. .
Looking forward to your next report.
Just curious... What was the $ damage at each club?
Originally Posted by Hollywood2
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-14 20:02 #1810Senior Member

Posts: 90Report about COI SCs
Hey guys. First let me say that whoever said that Atlanta is way ahead with strip clubs is 100% right.
I started at KH8 from reviews I read on the forum, Wed afternoon / evening. CRAP! Not only the ladies did not care about approaching anyone, not only they were all below average looking, not only there were only 3 of them out, the whole vibe in there is very thumbs down. After about 15 min there was one new lady that showed up who was good looking. I approached her on stage, paid my dues (at least 20 singles) and asked to come by after she was done. She did. Absolutely no extras no matter what (I have gotten extras everywhere else in the country where extras are available). So the supposed "sure thing" at KH8 is not sure at all. And what's up with the 15 per song on a Wed afternoon?
I read about Paradise. I like latinas, so it sounded enticing. So I go there same night but later at around 10 PM. OK much better quality wise but what is up with the $40 for 3 songs and no other option. I mean what if I want to test drive the lady for just one song, why do I have to pay for 3 songs as a minimum. The one thing that happens in LA is that ladies have no problem to talk to you, extensively. Without even a drink in many occasions. This happened in many clubs. So 20 min later a lady approached me, with clear intentions for added services. Overall the experience was above average, maybe even way above average. The room was amazing. Best ever in any club in any state for me. Lady was willing to show real emotion. So when I asked who else provides similar services she only mentioned the first lady I partook with for a 3/40. Interestingly she never mentioned anything, although I did ask. OK overall this club was waaaay better than the absolute bottom experience at KH8.
While I am driving on the way back I see Bliss on the side of the same road as Paradise. I did not realize that this area is full of them. I stop. IT IS DEAD inside. I mean three customers, 2-3 providers. The better looking one approaches and offers extras. She was good looking but I did not feel right about her attitude so I took her for a test drive in the 3/40 deal. So I wait. A black lady who was close to smoking hot shows up and sounds very smart when talking. I try to see if extras available. She would say nothing specific. I am thinking, she's full of it. She would give answers that are red flags like "you ll see", "you ll have lots of fun" and crap like that. I am thinking let's go for the "cheap" VIP (you know the price) and see what's up. It was a pleasant surprise also because my expectations where zero. It was THE best experience by far in a number of clubs. Won't say more. Room= complete crap but no one was there. IT was not a room, it was a shared area. But because no one there it felt private.
Next night I go to Rhino. At the COI still. Again this is my first time anywhere around here, all intel came from the forum. This club now is obviously a very different operation. The quality is high, the prices higher. However friendly overall with some providers, others not so much, OK acceptable. I met a guy there and we clicked, we ended up playing with girls in pairs. Then met another guy, all three hooked. It was fun. Extras yes for astronomical prices but in some cases worth it. Did not partake because I was having too much fun with the gang. I won't give more details but there are some gem opportunities in there. I liked the staff, very smart and very polite. On their toes at all times. Even the bartender was hot. Face, more than hot.
Just because men are always curious as what else is available we started talking about what else is in the area. These guys were local so I thought let them "drive". From my intel from the forum I wanted to visit Synn next but one of them said let's go to Monarch's I hear good things. Oh my god what a mistake that was. The quality was worse than KH8! I could not believe how bad that was. One lady (the best looking there) approached me immediately very aggressively for extras and was super hot about it, but no way, I wanted to go back to SR. We did. They remembered us, no 2nd cover, very nice. Had some nude dances with a couple of ladies (I don't want to say more unfortunately but there is something special in there with one of the ladies, ping me for info).
Tonight I am thinking about visiting Synn. You guys let me know what you think. I will be leaving in about a couple of hours.
-
04-24-14 03:43 #1809Senior Member

Posts: 990Mr. Kon you have picked a good handle for your first post because this review is either an intentional lie in aid of whatever strip club drama you connected yourself to, or alternatively its a massive overreaction to an isolated incident or two that you experienced. You have to be on your guard and have some club smarts at Paradise and it isn't any different anywhere else. Every club and particularly action clubs has ROBs and scams and plenty of stupidity going on out front and behind the scenes. The operative cliche is "it comes with the territory". Strip clubs are like used car lots. Better kick the tires and run the VIN number before you sign the contract.
Originally Posted by Mrkon
[View Original Post]
Read the critical mass of reviews of Paradise all over different sites and you see lots of criticism, but the Pls return because they get what they basically came for. That has certainly been my experience past and present. I'm not proud but I confess that I enjoy visiting the orifices of some of the Paradise dancers and its rare that an invitation is not honored. There was that time though when I got a dancer to agree to let me fuck her in the nostrils with my half inch of pencil dick and when we got to the VIP all of a sudden she's sneezing her head off and blowing her nose constantly so I backed off and settled for Russian between two pimples on her back. That was no fun at all. Hey, I think I got played!
-
04-24-14 00:30 #1808Regular Member

Posts: 1Feel robbed
Paradise used to be the go to place. Now, the girls just rob you. They just lie for money. They tease you out of it, by promising things. But not delivering.
Well, if your going to buy drinks give exact change. The waitress will take the entire bill. Well, I would recommend other strip clubs for more mileage.










Reply With Quote





