The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6509
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    This has to be a joke, right?
    Oh I wish it was but I assure you this happened. She did cancel about an hour before the meeting so it wasn't like I drove all the way there and waited but still the excuse just left me dumb founded. She went on and on explaining it and I just let her I'm not the type to argue.

    This is now the #1 excuse I have received replacing my phone fell in the toilet and that was why they didn't reply after scheduling. Apparently I get the good ones.

  2. #6508
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmaphukn  [View Original Post]
    She looks like she haven't seen 21 in about 10 years.
    Just because we are horny doesn't make us stupid. She looks pretty weathered. Probably didn't graduate from hs either. This time next week, I am willing to bet there will not be any reviews unless the price drops dramatically.

  3. #6507
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike77  [View Original Post]
    250. Really? She is way way way over priced. Her range should be 100 hour. Just because you used that cheap website, free, doesn't mean you can get 250. This is outrageous.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say she's never seen a college classroom either.

  4. #6506

    collegecutie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike77  [View Original Post]
    250. Really? She is way way way over priced. Her range should be 100 hour. Just because you used that cheap website, free, doesn't mean you can get 250. This is outrageous.
    Time will tell I guess.

  5. #6505

    one word

    Quote Originally Posted by CockNumb  [View Original Post]
    It's amazing how the word escort has been so construed, just like he word condominium. A condo minium use to be a nice place that everyone wanted, now most are aprtments sold as condo's.

    Just like here, som of these escorts are SW using this place to raise their prices, yet not their stadards or quality of service.

    Maybe, someone should set a criteria that they should be required to meet, before they can post as an escort, maybe more than raising their prices, LOL.

    I recognize a few of the new ones posting here, same girls, nasty, thieves, etc, All of them thinking that now by calling themselves an escort, that it has changed who they are. They're still doing what they did as SW, just raising their prices. I'm sure there will be better sites down the road that will have criteria to filter these out, or maybe these bad ones will become their own deemise.
    Streetscorts.

  6. #6504

    Escorts/street walkers

    It's amazing how the word escort has been so construed, just like he word condominium. A condo minium use to be a nice place that everyone wanted, now most are aprtments sold as condo's.

    Just like here, som of these escorts are SW using this place to raise their prices, yet not their stadards or quality of service.

    Maybe, someone should set a criteria that they should be required to meet, before they can post as an escort, maybe more than raising their prices, LOL.

    I recognize a few of the new ones posting here, same girls, nasty, thieves, etc, All of them thinking that now by calling themselves an escort, that it has changed who they are. They're still doing what they did as SW, just raising their prices. I'm sure there will be better sites down the road that will have criteria to filter these out, or maybe these bad ones will become their own deemise.

  7. #6503

    college QT

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike77  [View Original Post]
    250. Really? She is way way way over priced. Her range should be 100 hour. Just because you used that cheap website, free, doesn't mean you can get 250. This is outrageous.
    She looks like she haven't seen 21 in about 10 years.

  8. #6502

    collegecutie

    250. Really? She is way way way over priced. Her range should be 100 hour. Just because you used that cheap website, free, doesn't mean you can get 250. This is outrageous.

  9. #6501
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Lawn Work

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    This has to be a joke, right?
    It would have been great if she had said, "Well, I have this Bush that needs to be trimmed, really badly".

  10. #6500
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 31

    Digit Roulette

    Wow now Jesse Jane has another new number, 557-xxxx. This has to be a joke right? The fourth new number in a week?

  11. #6499

    Aw Hell No

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy3  [View Original Post]
    I scheduled with her.

    She called me an hour before the meeting time and said scott's lawncare was going around her neighborhood and that she would have to cancel. I offered to move it up or back 30 minutes and she said they would be there all afternoon. Had to cross her off the list at that point I've heard a lot of things but weed killer has to be one of the best.
    This has to be a joke, right?

  12. #6498

    Your add should not be posted here nice try

    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie28  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentlemen Melanie here (513) 226-1203. Are you sitting around bored, lonely, & all worked up? Need a rub down? Come to me, I'll get that kink out of your back & get you to forget about your problems. You'll leave with a smile and the day or night will become Special to you. Tell me what you want and I will make it happen if possible. You won't be bored or lonely when you leave me. I will make you HAPPY! I love to please!

    I'm a Very Cute Burnette, Petite 4'11,110 lbs, 34 be cup, Spinner with a perfect butt. I'm Drama Free & Respectful & Wanting to please YOU. I'm available 24 hours if that's what you need.

    SERIOUS CALLS ONLY! NO NONSENSE OR VULGERITY PLEASE!

    Special Rate $80 h...$120 hr.

    NO BLOCKED CALLS! IN-CALL ONLY.
    Your add is posted in the wrong area, nice try, if all the girls posted in all the areas there would be no reason or room for discussions, that's what thei area is titlled DISCUSSION NOT ESCORT ADDS nice try the competition will never know, but I'll bet admin deletes it.

  13. #6497
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 31

    That's too bad.

    Thats too bad because you search her old number and you get some really hot sexy MILF pics. I might give it a try if I could ever get her on text or phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy3  [View Original Post]
    I scheduled with her.

    She called me an hour before the meeting time and said scott's lawncare was going around her neighborhood and that she would have to cancel. I offered to move it up or back 30 minutes and she said they would be there all afternoon. Had to cross her off the list at that point I've heard a lot of things but weed killer has to be one of the best.

  14. #6496
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 31

    What is Jesse number??

    I'm confused? This is the third number for Jesse in the past 2 weeks. If I wanted to call I'm not sure which number to call?

    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJane  [View Original Post]
    I'm a super hot women with a killer body I have a great hollywood smile I'm a 36 DD I'm nice not body art and don't smoke or do druges.

    200.

    In or out.

    643-5690.

  15. #6495

    Original for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Having to cancel due to the landscaping guys has to rank in the top ten.
    What was she thinking. Hope she will pm me and explain. Well we will see.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape