Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 516 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 7733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1808

    Feel robbed

    Paradise used to be the go to place. Now, the girls just rob you. They just lie for money. They tease you out of it, by promising things. But not delivering.

    Well, if your going to buy drinks give exact change. The waitress will take the entire bill. Well, I would recommend other strip clubs for more mileage.

  2. #1807

    Delightful visit to SRCOI

    Drove along 60 last Thursday night, saw the ad sign for free admissions at the SR, decided to pay my first visit ever.

    Got there around 8:30 pm, parking lot was empty, the door man said no cover price but I have to pay $6 first for a prepaid drink, used the prepay to get myself water and settled in front of the main stage. The inside setup and decor were definitely a notch above DVCOI, however, maybe it was the quiet time of shift changes, I saw only 3 or 4 girls working. The tall Latina working the stage at that time had a perfect 10 body, that attracted me to the front and tipped her. After a while, DJ announced 241 dances, that same Latina tapped my shoulder, introduced herself (name is Indica or Vivica? Couldn't tell), thanked me for the tip and asked if I'd like the 241. I really digged her body and took up her offer for topless dance, she guided me to a private area and chit chat with me for some time before they start the first song, I thought that was nice and unrushed. The dance itself was hot and passionate, FFZ everywhere, it felt more like making out with a hottie than a mechanical strip dance I often get at DVCOI. I decided to go for one more 241 after, then returned to my seat. Noticed more dancers now and more patrons too. After a while DJ announced 4 for $60 nude dance, a blond named Kitty asked and I partook. She took me to another area for nude dances, it was private, and she made sure I left happy. No tips asked.

    Have to say I am very impressed and will be going to SRCOI now (used to go to DVCOI all the time). Better looking girls by average, all seemed friendly, although most of them seem timid and don't approach everyone to ask for dances. And no drink hassles from waitresses. Maybe it's beginner's luck, we'll see next time.

  3. #1806

    Hello everyone!

    Hey guys, I know this is my first post but I'v been an extremely long time lurker and I'd like to say that I'm glad people are finally coming back to these boards; and while I do agree that things over at the "other site" are starting to get out-of-hand lets put it aside and get back to the roots and why we all use this site in the first place / end rant.

    I'v been out of the country and out of the game for awhile but I'll be back next month posting some reviews. Can't wait to contribute after all I'v learned from these boards and am hoping others join me in bringing some life back into this site. Happy lapping!

  4. #1805

    The Other Site

    Regarding the other site...

    I've been doing internet since it first began. And one thing I've noticed is that it highlights the fact that, basically, people suck.

    I recall a great saying by some ballplayer that is so true: "People never grow up, they just learn how to behave in public". Well, on the internet they don't even have to behave because everyone is incognito. So everything, sooner or later, devolves into people acting like 6 year olds. BTW, has anyone looked at the tuscl forums lately? Geez, they give 6 year olds a bad name. Beyond belief.

    Pretty sad. What could be pretty awesome generally becomes useless. Great ideas once again get destroyed by people who refuse to grow up, and for whatever childish reasons don't participate in any meaningful way, they're just selfish kids who take what they can get, and act like brats. Of course there are exceptions, but far too few, IMO.

    I've never visited the other site, but I've seen so many forums and websites become totally useless over the years. Makes you wonder where all this internet stuff will end up. Maybe everyone will start to realize that it hold great promise, but because of sucky people it's not worth the hassle.

    Or maybe what most people really enjoy is not the useful stuff but the bitching and acting like brats. Maybe it's all about entertainment. Maybe what people REALLY want is a sandbox to act like a 6 year old and say whatever they want and call each other poopy heads.

  5. #1804
    Quote Originally Posted by Dada63  [View Original Post]
    I saw that Jacklyn name a few times myself. Wasn't sure if it was her, though. Thanks, Camel.
    Stopped in today and Jacklyn is a different girl. I had thought they were just different spellings since reviews of Jacklyn discussed her schoolgirl outfit which Jackie used to wear at times. Other similarities too but Jackie is younger.

  6. #1803
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    She does not maintain a regular schedule for more than short periods of time. She's in and out of working and sometimes she works elsewhere or splits time between clubs as she did when she was at both Paradise and Synn at the same time. Seems like she's been mostly gone recently but I did see her name on Synn's site for either late last week or last weekend. They also spell her name at least 3 different ways on the roll calls so the spelling that appeared recently was Jacklyn. I'm pretty sure it is the same girl. So maybe she's back for awhile.
    I saw that Jacklyn name a few times myself. Wasn't sure if it was her, though. Thanks, Camel.

  7. #1802
    Quote Originally Posted by Dada63  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to catch up with her, but never see her name on the roll calls. What's her schedule?
    She does not maintain a regular schedule for more than short periods of time. She's in and out of working and sometimes she works elsewhere or splits time between clubs as she did when she was at both Paradise and Synn at the same time. Seems like she's been mostly gone recently but I did see her name on Synn's site for either late last week or last weekend. They also spell her name at least 3 different ways on the roll calls so the spelling that appeared recently was Jacklyn. I'm pretty sure it is the same girl. So maybe she's back for awhile.

  8. #1801

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by NwoLife  [View Original Post]
    Jackie is the best no cover girl in the VIP room at Synn, only problem, she is a bit of a air head, but makes it up without covers.
    I've been trying to catch up with her, but never see her name on the roll calls. What's her schedule?

  9. #1800
    Quote Originally Posted by buddhahead  [View Original Post]
    Things don't really change much in a couple months. The strip clubs have pretty much the same dancers who do the same things for the same prices.
    Thanks. I just find that the clubs in COI are so variable that I kinda just never know what to expect. There are parts of the country I travel to that are always constant with pretty girls regardless the night I go, regardless of the time of year, etc. While COI seems to vary just by who the hell decides to show up for the night, or who isn't completely drunk and can actually work their shift, despite being no alcohol clubs.

  10. #1799

    Who's going to DVCOI this weekend?

    I haven't been to paradise or synn for a while and feel more confortable with DVCOI. I've checked out boned in but just wanted to see if anyone's going to hit this place up this weekend and who's the favorites with best mileage young and skinny?

  11. #1798
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueman22  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Haven't been around COI for a while, can anyone give me an update on the place for the last couple months, haven't been able to go due to some personal stuff taking me out of town a lot. Last I was there, DV was still king, looks-wise, price, and overall availability. Paradise is sketchy but guaranteed, Synn was sorta-weird-kinda-guaranteed, but often expensive and low quality or money suckers. SR I avoid. I really prefer DV though, how's the line up now? From previous experience it seems it vary immensely depending on which ladies show up for their shifts or not, just seeing if this is still the case or if there is a day of the week I should aim for. Thanks.
    Things don't really change much in a couple months. The strip clubs have pretty much the same dancers who do the same things for the same prices.

  12. #1797

    COI updates

    Hey, Haven't been around COI for a while, can anyone give me an update on the place for the last couple months, haven't been able to go due to some personal stuff taking me out of town a lot. Last I was there, DV was still king, looks-wise, price, and overall availability. Paradise is sketchy but guaranteed, Synn was sorta-weird-kinda-guaranteed, but often expensive and low quality or money suckers. SR I avoid. I really prefer DV though, how's the line up now? From previous experience it seems it vary immensely depending on which ladies show up for their shifts or not, just seeing if this is still the case or if there is a day of the week I should aim for. Thanks.

  13. #1796

    It's Alive!

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyOneknoby  [View Original Post]
    Life on this board Nice!!
    Hopefully, it will stay that way.

  14. #1795

    Is there anybody out there?

    Life on this board Nice!!

  15. #1794
    Quote Originally Posted by Qeast  [View Original Post]
    I was travelling north on the 605 fwy, approaching COI.

    Spearmint Rhino: They have billboard advertising that there is no cover, all day, every day.

    Paradise: They advertise that if you send them a text message, they will respond with a text back allowing for free entry...

    Can anyone verify these offers?
    Spearmint Rhino is "free" but you have to buy a drink at $6.

    The Paradise deal will work if you text them, I believe you still have to pay for a drink.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape