Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,616 to 24,630 of 32181
-
04-25-14 20:13 #7566Senior Member

Posts: 174Serenity now in Stafford
Decided to check out Serenity Now in stafford as it was the closest AMP to where I am staying. Was greeted by Linda, nice woman in her mid 30's I'd say. Gave a great massage for an hour then as my time was up I like an idiot asked if that was it. She had only massaged my back and I thought the hour was a full body massage. She asked if I wanted more time and I said yes. Mind you this is my first visit ever to an AMP. As she is massaging my chest I point to jr and she kinda smiles and toyfully hits my arm. So I told her I tip well and she just giggled. As she is massaging my chest her hands are slowly getting closer to jr. Finally I just put her hand on jr and she proceeded to handle business. I left relaxed and told her I would visit her again. Don't know exactly what the "nova finish" is but this was my experience.
-
04-25-14 17:24 #7565Regular Member

Posts: 142nd floor Herndon
Had a dream about a place that was on the second floor of a bunch of suites. Older looking building, lots of brown.
Went here the other week looking for Sidney based on previous reviews, wasn't sure if I got her or not. At the end she said her name was sunny. Nothing terribly attractive, and it was obvious she smoked. I could only get 30 minutes and was told an hour next time. Massage was short but adequate. They don't have traditional massage tables here (no hole to sink your face into) but in the end I think it worked out better. After the flip it was .8 for fun. I dreamt she took her top off and rubbed her chest over me. In my dream, she climbed up on the table with her ass in my face (in very tight and short shorts) and let me have some fun while she did her thing. I could feel her getting moist through the shorts so I decided to try my luck with some fingers and she lifted her ass way up in the air to give me better access. Didn't take long to finish after. In my dream, her technique was nifty, felt like a blow job but wasn't. She cleaned things up and wiped off my the fingers in question. It was a great dream, one I hope I can have again.
-
04-24-14 14:49 #7564Regular Member

Posts: 4Pine in Woodbridge
Had read awesome reviews about Pine in the past so a few weeks ago I decided to finally try it out myself. Staff was dressed in standard masseuse outfits (Black shirt, black leggings) Got an older (40's) Korean. TS was decent, she was very good at making conversation at least. The massage was unrushed and at the end .4 got me the standard NOVA I was looking for (a little roaming was allowed). All in all the experience was OK but not the amazing time I had come to expect from Pine. It seems (thru research) that perhaps they have been under new management for awhile and that might be the reason for my (slight) disappointment.
-
04-23-14 22:42 #7563Regular Member

Posts: 17Eutopia not.
-
04-23-14 20:18 #7562Senior Member

Posts: 912Two strikes at a couple of Chinese syndicate spots
I tried hitting up Crystal in Herndon. Another Chinese syndicate connection spot. Girl who was at the front desk looked to be young, with some severe acne scarring. Hmmm, ok, I could hear another female voice in the back so I was hoping someone else was on staff. She told me to wait around for about 20 minutes or so on the sofa. Hmmm, sure. Previous intel from other boards suggested this spot had potential and I wanted to try something new. As I was sitting on the couch, a Chinese dude walks in and asks me if he can help me. Ummmm, no I said. I guess he was the manager or part of this operation because he then said I could wait around another 30 minutes or come back, as he checked the schedule behind the front desk. LOL At that point I bailed. Just a heads-up on this spot.
I went to East Wing Spa in Vienna. Another Chinese syndicate operation. Again, other intel from other monger boards suggested this place serves up std. NoVA. Well the provider was pretty good looking, slim and nice on the eyes. The massage was good. But nothing was to be had. When she was finished, she left the sheet over me and walked out. And I was waiting in the room for a good 10 minutes before I realized she wasn't coming back in. LOL Then she knocks on the door, pokes her head in, with her iphone and earbuds in her ear listening to music, and asks me if everything is ok. I just rolled my eyes, finished dressing, and paid the fee (60). As I was walking out, a female non-Asian civilian walked into the place so that kind of killed any chance of this spot being a std. NoVa spot.
-
04-23-14 10:30 #7561Senior Member

Posts: 433Rose
According to Rose's WeChat account, she is from Chengdu, Sichuan.
Most Chinese providers will have a WeChat account and will happily give it to you if you are a respectful customer.
Thai providers always have a Line account.
-
04-22-14 21:26 #7560Regular Member

Posts: 17Ch
Am in town on business. Tried Ch. No go. Very much a cold shoulder. Would appreciate a pm for a dependable place in Wb.
-
04-22-14 20:55 #7559Senior Member

Posts: 51A Perfect Blue Sky
Hit two spots this morning in Manassas. The first being Xing. It wasn't a perfect massage as their title states. I finally recognized the girl from CHDayspa in Woodbridge. Massage was crappy and tried nova finish but did nt happen. I opted for 30 minutes, paid 4 and gave 2 for tip, she wanted 4 for tip but told her no finish, no big tip. She rushed me out and told me another customer was coming.
Drove down the road to Blue. Much better service there. I forgot to get name, but look for the lady with botox lips! Small petite frame, with small ass and wonderful see or D ta-tas! I asked for an hour, but she said 30 minutes only. Well shit, I wanted an hourn but took 30. Glad I took the 30 minutes, left feeling relaxed, 4 for the massage and the tip was approporiate for the service. Seniors may pm for further juicy details. I will repeat with Blue when I am back in the area!
-
04-22-14 00:40 #7558Senior Member

Posts: 36As far as I know rose somehow got a fame. Don't know if I am part of that, I did speak for her when she came to US 4 months ago and I see her last Dec. Probably one of her first clients.
Originally Posted by Beerman1982
[View Original Post]
I don't think the name is "on a rotating basis". It should be the same Rose. She's well demanded and the owner kept asking her back. I saw her twice, both times are in hotel rooms. FCCC's owner was not able to arrange her in the condo on her first /2nd day so she's arranged to a hotel.
Her boobs are natural, I am very sure about it. It's young boobs so it's firm.
She must not have worked hard. She just learnt how to be rush and make money out of people. All she wanted (well of course and why not). A working girl easily turns to business-like, if they don't do this for a "good" reason (like, family medical conditions, etc) and have a good faith that one day she would stop working. Rose is just doing this for the bucks, so no wonder she wants to get the most of it.
I also don't think FCCC is running on a pimp basis. Especially, I am quite sure Rose would simply deny the service because she wants money so badly so she won't do it for free..
Oh, by the way she's obviously not from Beijing. She tries to tell you that way, though...
-
04-22-14 00:25 #7557Senior Member

Posts: 36Got to see her then...
Originally Posted by Watta
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-14 15:29 #7556Banned Member

Posts: 79Not like Game of Thrones....
Stopped at the mixing-bowl place that makes you feel like royalty (or so they say).
I've stopped before -- and was happier on those visits -- but there was not much "wrong" with this one -- just a bit below average.
Kim was provider. Typical in appearance and stature (typical age, build, etc).
Most of the visit was polite / distant.
Parts were sensual, if not really friendly.
Standard rates and tip.
Will likely not repeat for a while -- allow for natural turnover.
YMMV Alot.
Addendum: happened to drive by same place during the weekend. I noticed a motorcycle group was there with several members outside (but several bikes empty..you do the math). I would not characterize them as a motorcycle gang. But perhaps their visit resulted in weary staff today?
-
04-20-14 20:35 #7555Senior Member

Posts: 230And thanks to you for clarifying the Admin2 clarification.-LOL-.
Originally Posted by Rudraidhe
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 20:17 #7554Senior Member

Posts: 67Applause
Thanks Admin2 for clarifying that this forum is meant for all members to engage in the sharing and exchange of information about sex. I applaud your warning.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 17:15 #7553Senior Member

Posts: 164Not In Herndon
Ya-Ya was and still is in Falls Church and NOT Herndon. I just left her from an encore session and it was better than yesterday's was.
Originally Posted by Beerman1982
[View Original Post]
Watta.
-
04-20-14 12:45 #7552Senior Member

Posts: 53Hcc
Called HCC for Ya-Ya as one of you redirected in the posting. Told that she left for NY an hour ago. Maybe I might catch her there when I get back to the City next week. She said "where are you? I said "DC by the memorials". "I have a real pretty one in Roslyn." ok. Her name was Rose. Isn't there always a "Rose" on a rotating basis? This was not at an apt like others but at a hotel. She had to check out so it was rushed. Good thing I only arranged for a half hour session. Rose is from Beijing. Looks good. Thin. Lilltle English. When she was on the phone, she spoke Mandarin. Couldn't tell if they were bolt-ons. No visible scars but awfully firm. 20's. Nothing spectacular. Ordinary encounter. Woulda been nice to get rubs. She must have worked hard through the night or the "Beer Boy" was too hard. Hope she wasn't hurt.













Reply With Quote




