Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,646 to 24,660 of 32202
-
04-22-14 00:25 #7557Senior Member

Posts: 36Got to see her then...
Originally Posted by Watta
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-14 15:29 #7556Banned Member

Posts: 79Not like Game of Thrones....
Stopped at the mixing-bowl place that makes you feel like royalty (or so they say).
I've stopped before -- and was happier on those visits -- but there was not much "wrong" with this one -- just a bit below average.
Kim was provider. Typical in appearance and stature (typical age, build, etc).
Most of the visit was polite / distant.
Parts were sensual, if not really friendly.
Standard rates and tip.
Will likely not repeat for a while -- allow for natural turnover.
YMMV Alot.
Addendum: happened to drive by same place during the weekend. I noticed a motorcycle group was there with several members outside (but several bikes empty..you do the math). I would not characterize them as a motorcycle gang. But perhaps their visit resulted in weary staff today?
-
04-20-14 20:35 #7555Senior Member

Posts: 230And thanks to you for clarifying the Admin2 clarification.-LOL-.
Originally Posted by Rudraidhe
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 20:17 #7554Senior Member

Posts: 67Applause
Thanks Admin2 for clarifying that this forum is meant for all members to engage in the sharing and exchange of information about sex. I applaud your warning.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-14 17:15 #7553Senior Member

Posts: 164Not In Herndon
Ya-Ya was and still is in Falls Church and NOT Herndon. I just left her from an encore session and it was better than yesterday's was.
Originally Posted by Beerman1982
[View Original Post]
Watta.
-
04-20-14 12:45 #7552Senior Member

Posts: 53Hcc
Called HCC for Ya-Ya as one of you redirected in the posting. Told that she left for NY an hour ago. Maybe I might catch her there when I get back to the City next week. She said "where are you? I said "DC by the memorials". "I have a real pretty one in Roslyn." ok. Her name was Rose. Isn't there always a "Rose" on a rotating basis? This was not at an apt like others but at a hotel. She had to check out so it was rushed. Good thing I only arranged for a half hour session. Rose is from Beijing. Looks good. Thin. Lilltle English. When she was on the phone, she spoke Mandarin. Couldn't tell if they were bolt-ons. No visible scars but awfully firm. 20's. Nothing spectacular. Ordinary encounter. Woulda been nice to get rubs. She must have worked hard through the night or the "Beer Boy" was too hard. Hope she wasn't hurt.
-
04-20-14 01:06 #7551Administrator

Posts: 5265One warning
Part of my mandate from Jackson when I took the job was to stop noob bashing. It inhibits the growth of the forum. This is the one warning to you guys that think it's fun, stop it now. Jax and I have spoken about this on several occasions and these are his words.
He did however write two rules right at the top regarding flaming people and starting fights. Nobody is required to answer them. Yes some of them can be irritating, put them on your ignore list. If they get really irritating report the post, if I think they are being a pain in the ass I'll take care of it. I'm not sure how anybody could think posting "You pathetic lazy newb. Go away." was not in direct violation of rule number 2 right there at the top.If I didn't want new guys asking questions, I would have written a rule that said so.
From reviewing the thread I have a pretty good idea who is going to fight me on this. I'm asking you now, please don't. I'm going to win in the end. If I have to I'll shut all the Northern Virginia threads down for 6 months and let it all start again, I will. The pussy isn't going anywhere, neither are the guys that want it. It will take a year, but it will come back.No Flaming: Please do not post any messages that harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member.
If you guys want a fight thread so you can call noobs assholes and argue about tips, I'll give you one. All we want to do is keep the review threads focused on reviews. I'm not asking you to do anything beyond that.
Speaking of the tip discussion, can we get past it and go back to talking about pussy?
Thanks,
A2
-
04-20-14 00:09 #7550Senior Member

Posts: 1991Your therapist didn't write the ad
But she did give you a great massage, by your own admission. A great massage for which you tipped her not a single cent.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
As far as the price is concerned, 60 per hr is pretty standard, even for legit shops, so I have no idea what your beef is there. If you had a problem with the price, you should have complained to the manager when you paid, which I'm guessing was BEFORE the massage. And as far as her being the co-owner, that's nothing more than your imagination working overtime to try to justify the fact that you stiffed her.
And the bit about not declaring her tips is a complete non sequitur. Whether she does or not is between her and the IRS. Are you also saying that you regularly refuse to tip waiters and waitresses because of the possibility they may not be declaring all their tips? Oh, and how do you know whether the waiter who serves you is a co-owner or not?
What's crystal clear is that you were pissed that you didn't get your HE and you took out your frustration on a masseuse who had done nothing but give you a great massage and politely refused to do anything more. Hey, you're human and that happens from time to time.
In your first post you halfway admitted that you screwed up when you said you thought you should have tipped her but you talked yourself out of it. Better stop while your ahead because these rationalizations are starting to sound pretty silly.
Just a couple of final points, wait staff also don't work exclusively for tips. So your analogy once again falls flat. And about the special price at Hunter Mill, I have personally gotten the 49/ hr price on multiple occasions because I specifically asked for it (it wasn't volunteered). But even if I hadn't, it wouldn't have been the masseuse's fault and I wouldn't deny her the tip she deserves.
-
04-20-14 00:00 #7549Senior Member

Posts: 75[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-19-14 22:32 #7548Senior Member

Posts: 112I think you should call HCC (Herndon Chinese Condo)!
Originally Posted by Watta
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-14 20:25 #7547Regular Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-19-14 19:52 #7546Senior Member

Posts: 164F c c c 6129
Another winner at the FCCC!
I saw Ya-Ya today. Tall, slender, maybe see cups. Nice long brownish hair, BEAUTIFUL face! She is from far Western China and looks almost European.
She has studied massage in school and knows how to do a real massage. Massage lasted about 15 minutes on the back and upon the flip all the things we go see these girls for was done any way I wanted, for as long as I could with no complaints.
This one is really a good one so go see her. Her English is okay and she said she would be here for ONE WEEK only.
Search this forum if you do not have the phone number. Do not ask me.
WATTA GIRL!!
-
04-19-14 16:58 #7545Senior Member

Posts: 912If they are trying to be a "legit" place, having a description like:
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
"With beautiful professional friendly asian female therapists." is not required. I have gone to "legit" massage places (staff by both Asian and non-Asian therapists) where there is no reference to how pretty the therapists are. This place is set-up to service male clients.
Again referencing their ad: SPECIAL PRICE IS OFFERED JUST FOR $49. This was not offered to me. This is similar to the other Chinese operations where they lure you in with a low price than charge you the regular Chinese AMP rate of 60/ hr. I seem to recall a couple of posters griping about the "special" price at the Hunter Mill Rd. Chinese AMP location.
I highly doubt the therapist I had, works only for the tips. She is probably the co-owner. And she probably doesn't declare cash tips to the IRS, just like a restaurant's wait staff. LOL.
-
04-19-14 15:49 #7544Senior Member

Posts: 1991TOFTT: Javier Rd
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...430191897.html
TOFTT at a new place I've been wanting to try. Short version: Completely legit, decent massage, not worth a repeat visit, details below.
Called to set up an appt, no answer and no voice mail (message said voice mailbox not set up). Then received a text asking what time I wanted to come. I made the appt for 6:30, got there at 6:25, texted that I had arrived but no answer. The location is a two story office building with a locked front door, so I waited to see if anyone would come out and then I called. The therapist answered, said someone would come down and after a couple of minutes a Chinese guy opened the door, told me to go upstairs and kept walking to go outside.
When I got to the office my therapist was Kim, an attractive Chinese woman in her mid to late 30's. The massage started at 6:40 and she did a decent job. She spent a long time on my back (covered with a sheet) and didn't do any teasing which left me wondering about the flip and the possibility of extras. She had me flip and started on my head and the underside of my neck. After about 5-10 minutes of that she said "all finished" and walked immediately out of the room. She did absolutely no massage of my front side at all, not even the legit massage parts, and was gone before I could even ask her about anything! Then, when I looked at the clock, I saw she had finished at 7:28 so the massage didn't even last a full hour.
Despite how the ad makes it look, according to Kim this is a two person massage business with one female (Kim) and one male therapist (who also does acupuncture). No TS available, no extras on the menu and she never stays until 10 pm. She said the latest she will take a client is 7:30. Oh, in case you were wondering, the pics in the ad are not Kim.
IMHO, even for legit massage this place falls short. They charge .8 for an hour and my favorite legit massage places in the same area ( http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...430570995.html and http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...428791052.html) both charge only .7, deliver a much better massage and NEVER short you on time.
I paid the .8 and left .15 as a tip. I would have tipped a full 20 percent if she had given me the full hour and done a thorough legit massage. FWIW, much better value to be had elsewhere.
-
04-19-14 14:51 #7543Senior Member

Posts: 377Agree with JS - 15 - 20% on a good quality legitimate massage
I agree with JS. IMHO for $60 list price, $10 - 15 is reasonable. Not high, but not nothing. Even when I get Groupons for regular massage (at places where I expect no extras), I typically leave at least 15% on what would be the regular retail rate...
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





