Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 4024
-
04-20-14 13:06 #1354Regular Member

Posts: 4
-
04-20-14 03:25 #1353Senior Member

Posts: 35Contact
Can you post a link.
Originally Posted by CMan5911
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-14 21:31 #1352Senior Member

Posts: 125Alexis
Have a nice dream with her twice now. $.60 for 1/2 hr. Great looking lady. FS, BJ. No anal on menu. Will repeat. Outcall only at this time.
-
04-18-14 09:46 #1351Senior Member

Posts: 59Guys I'd be VERY cautious dealing with this one. Sadly, I can't say too much more, despite public records available. If you get my hint.
Originally Posted by DeviantGeek
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-14 07:16 #1350Senior Member

Posts: 351Thanks everyone for the feedback about the Dance and Haircut. You've saved me time and money.
-
04-17-14 23:01 #1349Senior Member

Posts: 38Extras
In my exchange with her she was quite clear she would not do anything "illegal" , my quotes. I suspect that is true, nothing beyond the visual treats. In one of her postings, and there have been several, she listed an email which basically gave away her name. I did a search on FB and she is recently engaged. So I doubt she's willing to do more than show some skin.
Originally Posted by DeviantGeek
[View Original Post]
She is hot!
-
04-17-14 21:57 #1348Regular Member

Posts: 22Topless haircut and nude dance
Exchanged emails and pics also. Inquired about any extras and was told nude dance only, nothing more. Said she might give a neck and and shoulder rub between songs when she dances. I left it at that.
Originally Posted by DeviantGeek
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-14 19:33 #1347Senior Member

Posts: 180The listing on CL has been flagged, some goody two shoes must have seen it.
Originally Posted by DeviantGeek
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-14 15:39 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 351Topless haircut and nude dance
Wondering if anyone has seen her. We have exchanged emails and pics but I am not sure if there is anything else on the menu. Thinking about TOFTT soon.
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/4421028510.html
-
04-13-14 18:12 #1345Senior Member

Posts: 305Angel
Saw her again and same great service. Most girls are a let down the second time but not her. She says she can suck a mean dick and she can!!
Originally Posted by Bckpg721
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-14 18:20 #1344Senior Member

Posts: 305Danielle
I agree with Golden3. She is chatty, but that didn't bother me. Rub in nice and HJ HE is decent. Rub=7 and HJ=7 but for 36 she has a great body, ass, perfect mall be cup tities. For .4 it was worth it. She is not a clock watcher at all.
Originally Posted by Golden3
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-14 17:42 #1343Senior Member

Posts: 305Angel
Saw her ad on CL in the Casual Encounter section. Phone 859-XXX-7409. NKY incall. Massage with BBBJCIM .5 and massage with FS 1.00. She is nice, a little nervous at first. Looks are a 4 because you can see the years of drug use have beat her up. Bad teeth. Her incall is has hardly any furniture but is clean. She is clean, but needs a make over. Oral skills are a solid 8 or 9 as she takes her time and as she say "I like to make love to your cock with my mouth" when she's dreaming of course. She also doesn't waste a drop. Licked me so clean I didn't need a towel. Oh, the massage isn't bad at all. Nice strong hands for a skinny 5'6" 120 white girl. If the number get edited, PM me.
-
03-28-14 11:41 #1342Senior Member

Posts: 158UTR Sammy Middletown.
She's VERY NEW. And very cautious. Met her this morning for car date, no incall at the moment. She's young, 19 ish. Very nervous. Boyfriend went to jail, trying to support herself. I gave her some tips and told her I would share her # with trusted members here. I took a pic, will try to post, but tough from phone.
She's petite, 5'2"ish maybe 115 lbs. Cute, but teenage acne. I'd guess be cup. A little baby damage, but just a little. Tight body otherwise. Very sweet, but nervous.
It was a car date so I performed poorly because of nerves. But had BBBJ, while fiv. Front seat reclined mish. BJ skills average, but eager, took directions well. Kitty was super tight. As I said nervous in car date so between that and tightness I only lasted moments. Will repeat when she gets incall (said in a couple days).
I have digits for trusted members.
Pm for questions / digits.
Rojo.
-
03-28-14 11:03 #1341Senior Member

Posts: 587Fyi
There is more on the menu if she likes you. This is a true YMMV situation. This girls ass is awesome, but when he says she's chatty, he def means it! So much that I prob won't return.
Originally Posted by Bucks97
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-14 08:41 #1340Banned Member

Posts: 250Thanks Golden
I had been wondering about her for some time and missed the original review. Much as she appears attractive, I'm not into a massage with a HJ and a lot of chatter (I'm summarizing your prior review from my own POV here I guess).
Originally Posted by Golden3
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





