Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1354

    2 Hot White Girls

    Used the snipping tool on the computer to get this a couple days ago. Was wandering if anybody was generous to them and could tell me more about your experience and also what to expect.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture5.jpg
Views:	747
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	314785

  2. #1353

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by CMan5911  [View Original Post]
    Have a nice dream with her twice now. $.60 for 1/2 hr. Great looking lady. FS, BJ. No anal on menu. Will repeat. Outcall only at this time.
    Can you post a link.

  3. #1352

    Alexis

    Have a nice dream with her twice now. $.60 for 1/2 hr. Great looking lady. FS, BJ. No anal on menu. Will repeat. Outcall only at this time.

  4. #1351
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantGeek  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen her. We have exchanged emails and pics but I am not sure if there is anything else on the menu. Thinking about TOFTT soon.

    http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/4421028510.html
    Guys I'd be VERY cautious dealing with this one. Sadly, I can't say too much more, despite public records available. If you get my hint.

  5. #1350
    Thanks everyone for the feedback about the Dance and Haircut. You've saved me time and money.

  6. #1349

    Extras

    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantGeek  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen her. We have exchanged emails and pics but I am not sure if there is anything else on the menu. Thinking about TOFTT soon.

    http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/4421028510.html
    In my exchange with her she was quite clear she would not do anything "illegal" , my quotes. I suspect that is true, nothing beyond the visual treats. In one of her postings, and there have been several, she listed an email which basically gave away her name. I did a search on FB and she is recently engaged. So I doubt she's willing to do more than show some skin.

    She is hot!

  7. #1348

    Topless haircut and nude dance

    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantGeek  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen her. We have exchanged emails and pics but I am not sure if there is anything else on the menu. Thinking about TOFTT soon.

    http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/4421028510.html
    Exchanged emails and pics also. Inquired about any extras and was told nude dance only, nothing more. Said she might give a neck and and shoulder rub between songs when she dances. I left it at that.

  8. #1347
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviantGeek  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen her. We have exchanged emails and pics but I am not sure if there is anything else on the menu. Thinking about TOFTT soon.

    http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/4421028510.html
    The listing on CL has been flagged, some goody two shoes must have seen it.

  9. #1346

    Topless haircut and nude dance

    Wondering if anyone has seen her. We have exchanged emails and pics but I am not sure if there is anything else on the menu. Thinking about TOFTT soon.

    http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/4421028510.html

  10. #1345

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Bckpg721  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ad on CL in the Casual Encounter section. Phone 859-XXX-7409. NKY incall. Massage with BBBJCIM .5 and massage with FS 1.00. She is nice, a little nervous at first. Looks are a 4 because you can see the years of drug use have beat her up. Bad teeth. Her incall is has hardly any furniture but is clean. She is clean, but needs a make over. Oral skills are a solid 8 or 9 as she takes her time and as she say "I like to make love to your cock with my mouth" when she's dreaming of course. She also doesn't waste a drop. Licked me so clean I didn't need a towel. Oh, the massage isn't bad at all. Nice strong hands for a skinny 5'6" 120 white girl. If the number get edited, PM me.
    Saw her again and same great service. Most girls are a let down the second time but not her. She says she can suck a mean dick and she can!!

  11. #1344

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden3  [View Original Post]
    Danielle, the chatty masseuse whom I saw in Fairfield, is now back home in Ludlow, KY:

    https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/4391988442.html

    For those who didn't see my review or don't remember it, my experience was very positive, but there are a couple of YMMV points (she is extremely chatty, she has pets).
    I agree with Golden3. She is chatty, but that didn't bother me. Rub in nice and HJ HE is decent. Rub=7 and HJ=7 but for 36 she has a great body, ass, perfect mall be cup tities. For .4 it was worth it. She is not a clock watcher at all.

  12. #1343

    Angel

    Saw her ad on CL in the Casual Encounter section. Phone 859-XXX-7409. NKY incall. Massage with BBBJCIM .5 and massage with FS 1.00. She is nice, a little nervous at first. Looks are a 4 because you can see the years of drug use have beat her up. Bad teeth. Her incall is has hardly any furniture but is clean. She is clean, but needs a make over. Oral skills are a solid 8 or 9 as she takes her time and as she say "I like to make love to your cock with my mouth" when she's dreaming of course. She also doesn't waste a drop. Licked me so clean I didn't need a towel. Oh, the massage isn't bad at all. Nice strong hands for a skinny 5'6" 120 white girl. If the number get edited, PM me.

  13. #1342

    UTR Sammy Middletown.

    She's VERY NEW. And very cautious. Met her this morning for car date, no incall at the moment. She's young, 19 ish. Very nervous. Boyfriend went to jail, trying to support herself. I gave her some tips and told her I would share her # with trusted members here. I took a pic, will try to post, but tough from phone.

    She's petite, 5'2"ish maybe 115 lbs. Cute, but teenage acne. I'd guess be cup. A little baby damage, but just a little. Tight body otherwise. Very sweet, but nervous.

    It was a car date so I performed poorly because of nerves. But had BBBJ, while fiv. Front seat reclined mish. BJ skills average, but eager, took directions well. Kitty was super tight. As I said nervous in car date so between that and tightness I only lasted moments. Will repeat when she gets incall (said in a couple days).

    I have digits for trusted members.

    Pm for questions / digits.

    Rojo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0132.jpg‎  

  14. #1341

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks97  [View Original Post]
    I had been wondering about her for some time and missed the original review. Much as she appears attractive, I'm not into a massage with a HJ and a lot of chatter (I'm summarizing your prior review from my own POV here I guess).
    There is more on the menu if she likes you. This is a true YMMV situation. This girls ass is awesome, but when he says she's chatty, he def means it! So much that I prob won't return.

  15. #1340

    Thanks Golden

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden3  [View Original Post]
    Danielle, the chatty masseuse whom I saw in Fairfield, is now back home in Ludlow, KY:

    https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/4391988442.html

    For those who didn't see my review or don't remember it, my experience was very positive, but there are a couple of YMMV points (she is extremely chatty, she has pets).
    I had been wondering about her for some time and missed the original review. Much as she appears attractive, I'm not into a massage with a HJ and a lot of chatter (I'm summarizing your prior review from my own POV here I guess).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape