rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1339

    Danielle

    Danielle, the chatty masseuse whom I saw in Fairfield, is now back home in Ludlow, KY:

    https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/crs/4391988442.html

    For those who didn't see my review or don't remember it, my experience was very positive, but there are a couple of YMMV points (she is extremely chatty, she has pets).

  2. #1338

    Blind in only one eye

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBob  [View Original Post]
    I read the CL ads for entertainment also. I saw one under romance or casual, I forget which. The poster was seeking men interested in ANR. I responded but got no reply. Are the posters collecting email addresses? I thought that CL responses were blind?
    When you respond to A CL poster, your email user name and account name are passed on through to the advertiser as in any email. Their identity is shielded and you only see their post number with the craigslist extension.

  3. #1337

    Cl post question

    I read the CL ads for entertainment also. I saw one under romance or casual, I forget which. The poster was seeking men interested in ANR. I responded but got no reply. Are the posters collecting email addresses? I thought that CL responses were blind?

  4. #1336

    What do they get from this [the posting of ads and auto reponses]?

    Quote Originally Posted by Readytogo1320  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what the robo spammers get from this?.
    Most of it is geared toward getting you to sign onto some website, pay a dollar or two via cc. Guess where that goes Up your azz mostly.

    To the point of CL in general, either Casual Encounters or Plutonic] I've gotten some sweet punani off of there but it is highly hit and miss. Much more hassle than scores, but patience does pay dividends now and then. Low expectations with persistence is the best recommendation!

  5. #1335

    It's tough

    I agree that the spamming has increased and it's difficult to find a quality girl. I've had 4 good encounters from CL, 2 from the casual encounters section and 2 from the Creative Services section. The 2 from casual encounters were both ORAL conversations and the girls no longer answer so were just looking for some quick bucks. 1 from Creative section now advertises on here and I introduced her to the board, the other I still see on a regular basis although she no longer advertises or wants more customers. It's more for fun that I peruse the CL boards now, although there are few from BP that also hit CL for a reduced rate. Catch them before they're flagged if you're interested.

  6. #1334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Active E-mail Addresses

    Quote Originally Posted by Readytogo1320  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what the robo spammers get from this? It seems to be way more work than it is worth. Too bad they just don't go away. I have had some luck but mostly from panty sellers.
    I'm not sure but if I had to guess, I would say the spammers have figured out a way to automate the posting and response chain. When you go to their sites they ask for your email. Then they sell the email addresses as confirmed active.

    Redbred.

  7. #1333

    What do they get from this?

    Does anyone know what the robo spammers get from this? It seems to be way more work than it is worth. Too bad they just don't go away. I have had some luck but mostly from panty sellers.

  8. #1332

    Gems on CL

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunman2013  [View Original Post]
    I can hardly ever find any providers on CL and the ones I do are not worth it. Maybe the good ones get flagged before I can see them LOL.
    Well...it takes patience and a few disappointments along the way but I can say I found the most amazing UTR lady of my life on CL. She had been mentioned by a few others as being cute and quoting a more than reasonable fee. I started watching for her occasional posts and managed to get an email conversation going.

    I eventually did make it into her bed for the most amazing two hours of my hobby life. She was an attractive 25 year old ebony. She was hot, sensual, sexy, passionate and did I say hot. I swear every square inch of her body was an erogenous zone. We had repeated hot steamy sessions of foreplay building up to the most incredible fuck of my life and my first experience with a squirter. She was quite vocal saying "good stroke baby, I"m going to cum" every time I thrust forward deep inside her making sure my penis stroked her G spot. That warm wet feel when we came together was indescribable. I did manage to make it into her bed twice more.

    She was quite clear that as soon as her money woes were over, so would be this experience. She is now working and making good money. I haven't seen her since last Novemeber. We occasionally chat on Yahoo. I do solicit her occasionally hoping for a repeat but so far no luck.

    If she were to stay active, I would spend ALL my time with this woman. Oh, and for that two hours of sexual passionate bliss, she only asked for $75.

  9. #1331

    Cl

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBred  [View Original Post]
    I have some time on my hands and I've been sending out mass replies. The only answers I ever get are from the robo-girls that want me to go to one e-verify site or another. Sometimes the emails go three deep with consistent (but stolen) pictures. I asked some people who claim to have succeeded on CL but got no answers. I will try a few more times but I am fairly certain it is almost entirely scammers and spammers.

    Redbred.
    Its like trying to find a needle in a hay stack! I read the ads for amusement.

  10. #1330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Nothing but robots

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunman2013  [View Original Post]
    I can hardly ever find any providers on CL and the ones I do are not worth it. Maybe the good ones get flagged before I can see them LOL.
    I have some time on my hands and I've been sending out mass replies. The only answers I ever get are from the robo-girls that want me to go to one e-verify site or another. Sometimes the emails go three deep with consistent (but stolen) pictures. I asked some people who claim to have succeeded on CL but got no answers. I will try a few more times but I am fairly certain it is almost entirely scammers and spammers.

    Redbred.

  11. #1329

    lack of adds

    I can hardly ever find any providers on CL and the ones I do are not worth it. Maybe the good ones get flagged before I can see them LOL.

  12. #1328

    Nikki

    Anyone have any 411 of this hottie posting on CL ad that follows YOUNG FUN EXCITING Click image for larger version

Name:	nikki 2.jpg
Views:	397
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	305543 Click image for larger version

Name:	nikki 1.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	1,021 Bytes
ID:	305544 Hi! My names Nikki ((five one three))) I'm 23 yrs old 140 lbs ((six two 8)) I love to have fun and try ((two four).

    New things. ((0 nine)).

    Serious callers only please.

    And NO TEXT!! CALLS ONLY.

    I'm looking for a long term friend also maybe once or twice a week if this sounds like you give me a call!!

  13. #1327

    Sarah near Ki

    This isn't a full review. I responded to Sarah's ad asking if she would meet me for a couple minutes to answer a couple questions? I've met a couple ladies for non-appointment activities like helping with photos. So I can report only on what I saw in a couple minutes.

    She agreed to my request. We picked a time, and I waited a few extra minutes. No big deal because I was visiting not intending to be a regular customer. I could afford patience since I want paying anything.

    So I get to her place, she let's me in and invites me as if I'm a regular appointment. Oh no, she misunderstood. So I explained and asked my question. She said she's fine with a fun idea of mine. So I do plan to visit soon in earnest!

    A couple quick things I also wanted to mention. She's in a lived-in hotel room in an older hotel. But the issue was I had the smell of cigarette smoke on me for the rest of the day and I didn't remove any clothing and was in the room for less than three minutes! So be aware that you will come out smelling like smoke. Sarah was attractive. Small, cute and built nice. She was wearing nice fitting jeans and a casual top. One more thing, and this isn't a real diagnosis, just my impression. She seemed twitchy. Her face and eyes left me with the impression of some kind of drug use. But she was pretty and very nice to me. I am open to seeing her when I'm ready. I wanted to share this as a more practical review that may help reduce any surprises, especially the smoke smell.

  14. #1326

    Delhi massage

    Anyone have any info on this, http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/hss/4334895306.html. Emailed back and forth a little. May toftt on Sunday.

  15. #1325

    NKY masseuse temporarily in Fairfield.

    Advertises in CL / CS. See my review under Massage Parlor Reports.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape