Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6375
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssimpson290  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to find someone who is naturally blond down there...mmmm.
    http://cincinnati.backpage.com/Femal...pt-22/17370598

    Sometimes she's clean shaven, sometimes has a patch. And she's definitely a blonde.

    Her rates are also extremely negotiable. That ad is kinda old now. I've had her over for a BBBJCIM for an extremely low amount.

  2. #6374

    I appreciate shavenm

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntLadys29  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what the deal is on bald pussy, at first it was cool then every girl out there started shaving now its not a novelty having giner hair is. I love natural hairy giners but pussy is pussy as long as the girl is pretty the pussy is clean and the giner has no smell I'm good to go. I thought someone posted that Sarah up near kings Island unshaven check the post from earlier in the week I'm sure the poster made mention of her being unshaven.
    It's seems more sensual and arosing. Love to know what you gals thinks.

  3. #6373

    Pubic hair

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    When I was much younger I dated a natural red head. That red Bush was the biggest turn on in the world. That's one of the reasons that Susan40 is one of my favorites. Other than my ebony UTR's she is the only one I have run into that is not bald.

    JJ.
    I don't know what the deal is on bald pussy, at first it was cool then every girl out there started shaving now its not a novelty having giner hair is. I love natural hairy giners but pussy is pussy as long as the girl is pretty the pussy is clean and the giner has no smell I'm good to go. I thought someone posted that Sarah up near kings Island unshaven check the post from earlier in the week I'm sure the poster made mention of her being unshaven.

  4. #6372

    I miss the pubic hair

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssimpson290  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to find someone who is naturally blond down there...mmmm.
    When I was much younger I dated a natural red head. That red Bush was the biggest turn on in the world. That's one of the reasons that Susan40 is one of my favorites. Other than my ebony UTR's she is the only one I have run into that is not bald.

    JJ.

  5. #6371

    Public hair

    Quote Originally Posted by Ssimpson290  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to find someone who is naturally blond down there...mmmm.
    My preference is for neatly trimmed pubic hair. It just seems more natural.

  6. #6370
    Quote Originally Posted by MuskieXavier  [View Original Post]
    Any guys know of providers that have at least a little pubic hair? Getting tired of the shaven / bald look and want to know of any natural looking ladies out there. PM me thanks!
    I'd like to find someone who is naturally blond down there...mmmm.

  7. #6369

    Bon Voyage, Ladies!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    I was absolutely thinking the same things. Her latest post is so scattered it reminds me of someone who is bi-polar even. They (her and her partner) have both posted on Backpage saying they're headed south in 3 days. The post saying to avoid them because of the "H" must have really put a hurtin' on them.

    Luv.
    *ahem* BON VOYAGE, Ladies! Have a safe trip (mongers waving as the "H" Ladies' car putters out of the driveway)!

  8. #6368

    The Allie/coldfrost/intice drama must come to a conclusion.

    If anyone has reliable info on this lovely lady and her change of sidekicks (if I counted correctly she's has been posting with 5 different girls) please come forward and fill us in in this situation and, thus, we may continue to monger in peace. I think that she goes through girlfriends non stop (girlfriend or not, * must also earn their way), and her current cutie (the young one in the pics on the providers' forum) was posting on BP with a friend (probably trying to earn something extra on the side, or even trying to recreate the relationship she's in with Allie with her new friend) which is probably a big no no for Allie. So she put a stop to that nonsense by posting a humorously confusing ad, and maybe posting that flaming ad on BP. Now I'm totally hypothesizing her role on the flame ad but that's how my imagination runs. I'm most likely incorrect about the last part but coldfrost's posts here and on BP are clear evidence of her tumultuous relationships in the last year or so (Her ads say that they are bi girls).

    I'm not trying to cause her any trouble. I even met Allie once in downtown Cinci last November by 8th and 75. But she, for some reason, asked me to drop her off somewhere on Lynn. I know that's where the dope is but I've never known of a SW that would walk away from money. Even after I dropped her off I saw her walking on Mohawk south of Central (I was parked with another SW) probably on her way to McM. I never saw her again until I began to notice her ads on this site and on BP.

    So I'm going to leave it at that and possibly something positive with come out of this. If the H infection rumor is false then we should go back to our regularly scheduled programing and promote new talent, not flame it.

  9. #6367
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntangMan  [View Original Post]
    Tried Carrie but she is either out or doesn't play my way. Also tried Mandi NDayton and no response. Had a heads up on another but no answer when contacted. Looking for Prego ladie between 3 and 6 months. Silk is available but too far South Any ladies who are prego and want to keep it discrete and play my way PM please and let's talk. Discretion guaranteed and what happens in Dayton or Cincy stays there. Have a good day "spread the fun" PT.
    Have you looked on other boards babe or sights, like Indys board or Dayton boards, NR sights or close to the sort?

  10. #6366

    RE: Juliette (new to EE) possible flasbacks when dreaming of this buxom spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Comman  [View Original Post]
    Had to do a double take. Was this one of the finest ladies to ever pass trough cincy. Rae / Gypsy Rae from a few years ago that finally and agelessly returned?

    Tall, plentiful rack, incredible body, cute face with nice lips, thin waist, mid twenties, 100% into it, arching back, perfect sync mashing against me while I her, o's, DT, full menu, and never tires out.

    Then I noticed there were no little dogs around and noticed she did full DT on a not so small member with NQNS and knew this was another top EE addition.
    OH MY. If Juliette is anything close to sweet Gypsy Rae, then count me in!

    I didn't mind the little dogs. Especially when Rae was gobbling on my willy like a god damn pro with a big smile on her face. How I miss those soft and attentive lips of hers.

    Sweet Gypsy Rae, please come back!

  11. #6365

    No Bunny Ever Fucked This Good!

    The new post by UTR says "Rumor has it Sasha and Cupcake Fuck Like Bunnies." http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...367&viewfull=1#post2067367.

    That's not possible--No Bunny ever fucked this good!

    I had the distinct pleasure of spending time with these two ladies recently, and it was a VERY satisfying afternoon! They were safe, clean, pretty, skilled, aggressive (which I love), and willing to do whatever I needed to make the afternoon a WONDERFUL experience. 10 out of 10.

    I highly recommend these wonderful providers. As always, hats off to the be-man for making the connection for me!

    Thwack!

  12. #6364

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent007  [View Original Post]
    WTF is that GIBBERISH -- the obvious answer is, it's Gobbledygook!

    After reading her AD a couple of times to make sure that I wasn't mis-reading something, it makes little sense to me and is essentially a bunch of meaningless and unintelligible writing. I'm NOT sure if Allie, aka Coldfrost (dumb name unless she is an Eskimo offering ice-cold pussy), aka Intice (better marketing name, IMHO), is really that stupid, or just drunk, or maybe flying higher than a kite. An AD like hers simply does NOT stir me to action, that is, it does NOT make me want to pickup the phone to call her for a visit.

    I also find the Title of her AD to be somewhat telling, Dont confuse me with them. Admittedly, I am a little confused, but who caused my confusion with their nonsensical drunk posting? As far as I'm concerned, her AD is just another example of, "it would be funny if it were not so fucking sad".

    --sa007.

    ESKIMO PUSSY: USA Military Cadence (that I personally still remember from Basic Training many, many years ago). . .

    Drill SGT: I don't know but I've been told!

    Trainee: I don't know but I've been told!

    Drill SGT: Eskimo pussy is mighty cold!

    Trainee: Eskimo pussy is mighty cold!

    Drill SGT: Mmm, good!

    Trainee: Mmm, good!

    Drill SGT: Feels good!

    Trainee: Feels good!

    Drill SGT: Is good!

    Trainee: Is good!

    Drill SGT: Real good!

    Trainee: Real good!

    Drill SGT: Tastes good!

    Trainee: Tastes good!

    Drill SGT: Mighty good!

    Trainee: Mighty good!

    Drill SGT: Good for you!

    Trainee: Good for you!

    Drill SGT: Good for me!

    Trainee: Good for me!

    Oorah! --sa007.
    I was absolutely thinking the same things. Her latest post is so scattered it reminds me of someone who is bi-polar even. They (her and her partner) have both posted on Backpage saying they're headed south in 3 days. The post saying to avoid them because of the "H" must have really put a hurtin' on them.

    Luv.

  13. #6363

    Slack

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFreak  [View Original Post]
    And with the outrageous rates she is charging maybe she is going to buy advanced composition books. At least I hope so. MF.
    I thought about posting on it in general. Normally there are some errors or it sounds weird. I get that, posting from a phone or not double checking, I'll give you some slack. This however, takes the cake. I can't even understand what she is trying to say. It makes me want to avoid the whole situation till she make a clear and coherent ad.

  14. #6362

    Totally agree

    And with the outrageous rates she is charging maybe she is going to buy advanced composition books. At least I hope so. MF

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent007  [View Original Post]
    WTF is that GIBBERISH -- the obvious answer is, it's Gobbledygook!

    After reading her AD a couple of times to make sure that I wasn't mis-reading something, it makes little sense to me and is essentially a bunch of meaningless and unintelligible writing. I'm NOT sure if Allie, aka Coldfrost (dumb name unless she is an Eskimo offering ice-cold pussy), aka Intice (better marketing name, IMHO), is really that stupid, or just drunk, or maybe flying higher than a kite. An AD like hers simply does NOT stir me to action, that is, it does NOT make me want to pickup the phone to call her for a visit.

    I also find the Title of her AD to be somewhat telling, Dont confuse me with them. Admittedly, I am a little confused, but who caused my confusion with their nonsensical drunk posting? As far as I'm concerned, her AD is just another example of, "it would be funny if it were not so fucking sad".

    --sa007.

    ESKIMO PUSSY: USA Military Cadence (that I personally still remember from Basic Training many, many years ago). . .

    Drill SGT: I don't know but I've been told!

    Trainee: I don't know but I've been told!

    Drill SGT: Eskimo pussy is mighty cold!

    Trainee: Eskimo pussy is mighty cold!

    Drill SGT: Mmm, good!

    Trainee: Mmm, good!

    Drill SGT: Feels good!

    Trainee: Feels good!

    Drill SGT: Is good!

    Trainee: Is good!

    Drill SGT: Real good!

    Trainee: Real good!

    Drill SGT: Tastes good!

    Trainee: Tastes good!

    Drill SGT: Mighty good!

    Trainee: Mighty good!

    Drill SGT: Good for you!

    Trainee: Good for you!

    Drill SGT: Good for me!

    Trainee: Good for me!

    Oorah! --sa007.
    .

  15. #6361
    Quote Originally Posted by JLZ61  [View Original Post]
    She even has the vaunted Devil's Triangle.
    Devil's triangle? Found a definition on urban dictionary, same thing?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape