High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6360

    hair

    Quote Originally Posted by MuskieXavier  [View Original Post]
    Any guys know of providers that have at least a little pubic hair? Getting tired of the shaven / bald look and want to know of any natural looking ladies out there. PM me thanks!
    Susan40. Does or did.

  2. #6359

    Provider with hair.....down there....

    Any guys know of providers that have at least a little pubic hair? Getting tired of the shaven / bald look and want to know of any natural looking ladies out there. PM me thanks!

  3. #6358

    WTF is that GIBBERISH. . .?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrost  [View Original Post]
    Dont confuse me with them Hi guy sthis is Allie aka Intice I see we all had a problem but I weeded them out just as fast as you would, I just meet a lot that would like to stand next to me harm, I all ways hold my end up but I won't to say if I offended anyone with the company I was around I deeply apologize. But as I said I have always done my best to keep clients happy so with that being said.

    I do have me and a sidekick an as I'm pretty sure no issues LOL. We would love to get this straight and we have specials for those that can speak of this post but we do have a very nice menu we just ask that you give us a call we provide with nice location safe secure convenient off 75/71 split so hey like I said please don't hold me to some the bs I have met, I'm sure you have met your own share please call 513 687 5245 I know us two are good for fact hope to here from you guys.
    WTF is that GIBBERISH -- the obvious answer is, it's Gobbledygook!

    After reading her AD a couple of times to make sure that I wasn't mis-reading something, it makes little sense to me and is essentially a bunch of meaningless and unintelligible writing. I'm NOT sure if Allie, aka Coldfrost (dumb name unless she is an Eskimo offering ice-cold pussy), aka Intice (better marketing name, IMHO), is really that stupid, or just drunk, or maybe flying higher than a kite. An AD like hers simply does NOT stir me to action, that is, it does NOT make me want to pickup the phone to call her for a visit.

    I also find the Title of her AD to be somewhat telling, Dont confuse me with them. Admittedly, I am a little confused, but who caused my confusion with their nonsensical drunk posting? As far as I'm concerned, her AD is just another example of, "it would be funny if it were not so fucking sad".

    --sa007.

    ESKIMO PUSSY: USA Military Cadence (that I personally still remember from Basic Training many, many years ago). . .

    Drill SGT: I don't know but I've been told!

    Trainee: I don't know but I've been told!

    Drill SGT: Eskimo pussy is mighty cold!

    Trainee: Eskimo pussy is mighty cold!

    Drill SGT: Mmm, good!

    Trainee: Mmm, good!

    Drill SGT: Feels good!

    Trainee: Feels good!

    Drill SGT: Is good!

    Trainee: Is good!

    Drill SGT: Real good!

    Trainee: Real good!

    Drill SGT: Tastes good!

    Trainee: Tastes good!

    Drill SGT: Mighty good!

    Trainee: Mighty good!

    Drill SGT: Good for you!

    Trainee: Good for you!

    Drill SGT: Good for me!

    Trainee: Good for me!

    Oorah! --sa007.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Allie-Coldfrost-Intice_513-687-5245.jpg‎  

  4. #6357

    Looking for a lady prego who is open to PSE play

    Tried Carrie but she is either out or doesn't play my way. Also tried Mandi NDayton and no response. Had a heads up on another but no answer when contacted. Looking for Prego ladie between 3 and 6 months. Silk is available but too far South Any ladies who are prego and want to keep it discrete and play my way PM please and let's talk. Discretion guaranteed and what happens in Dayton or Cincy stays there. Have a good day "spread the fun" PT.

  5. #6356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Lady Taylor - oo la la!!

    So, upon reading the recent rave review of the young Ms. Taylor, I shot EE a quick text to see if she were available, with absolutely no expectations. And, amazingly enough, she was! Literally 2 hours after reading the review, the visit had commenced. Had no time or plans to do anything of the sort but when opportunity knocks, every once in a while, you just got to answer the door, right?

    Very nice, upper-scale location and no logistics hassles (as is always true for EE). She is quite a sight, long and lean with nice A-cups. Showered and cleaned up with her a little and got to know one another. Very nice chat. Excellent kisser (which is important to me). Very nice and clean kitty. Very spankably firm ass. Pretty awesome BJ. Perfect young body, tall, naturally sexy without realizing it kind of situation (the best, IMHO). She even has the vaunted Devil's Triangle.

    Relaxed, comfortable, no rush, cuddles well. She has my favorite mindset. Simply loves to fuck. And that's all I really need!

    All in all, EE is furthering its reputation of lean, lithe and limber lasses. Nice catch!

    Would I recommend? Absolutely.

    Would I repeat? Absolutely.

    PM for more details.

  6. #6355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Cha-Cha-CHING!!!

    About a month ago, shortly after she posted her first ad, I tried to connect with her a number of times with absolutely no success. However, her eyes and face are cute enough that I tried once again. She actually picked up the phone this time and turned out to be a delightful girl. Bubbly (but not annoyingly so), bright and energetic.

    Set up a time and drove out to her location within the northern part of the 275 loop. Although I did have to wait about ten minutes, communication was generally clear and crisp. Her location is in a decent neighborhood and nice enough to visit at night with no compunction.

    She opened the door, freshly showered, introduced me to her cat (no discernible odor at all) as well as her roommate (also no odor. LOL) and then took me back to her boudoir. And it is one of the nicest provider boudoirs I've seen so far, well appointed and very clean.

    Cha Cha is very cute, as her pix show. She is a thicker girl in a nice way, not a BBW, but certainly not skinny. Very fun to talk with. Great attitude. She's not been doing this particularly long and is still learning her way through the hobby. Her skills were very good and effective (grin). Open to suggestions, which is also nice. Damage was $.50.

    Would I recommend you go visit? Yessir, I would.

  7. #6354

    Mixed Signals EQUALS Your Evaporated Dreams!

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatDaty  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I just saw that. Seems like we are hearing mixed signals, because just a few days ago this was posted:
    YEAH BUT, I found another Post in the Octagon the other day that was Posted by UTR a few days after his "Farewell CupCake" message was posted (a retraction of sorts), which I meant to Post here sooner but it slipped my mind (see below). . .

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrInOhio  [View Original Post]
    My dream has come true! Cupcake may want to eventually go independent but for the summer at least we are keeping Cincinnati's Best Duo Together!

    This was a team decision the 3 of us have made.

    Sorry for the confusion. The blame is on me for premature posting!

    Buddah.
    I suppose one man's dream can be another man's nightmare!

    Sorry about your luck, PhatMan, LOL!

    --sa007.

  8. #6353

    Hmmmm. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent007  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure CupCake is still going independent? It appears as though some kissing and making-up may have occurred? I don't know all the goings-on, if there's been any goings-on, since I've not followed any of it.

    Besides that, we both know that someone who has seen CupCake very likely has her personal phone number so, imho, that someone should make all the necessary inquiries for you. I don't know CupCake because I've never visited her, although I do believe that everyone seems to like her dessert a lot!

    If anyone really wants to know, and no one truly knows how to contact her to ask, which I seriously doubt is the case, I suggest someone make an appointment to visit with her this week and then ask her face-to-face since she seems to be scheduling appointments now thru UTR. This is "Captain Obvious" signing-off.



    Good luck always!

    --sa007.
    Yeah, I just saw that. Seems like we are hearing mixed signals, because just a few days ago this was posted:

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Cupcake Is Now Independent

    We wish her luck and success!

    You all know what a great girl she is...enjoy!

    She is handling her ads, calls and appt setting.

    Please do not ask us for her number!

    She will post when she is ready.

    Good luck baby girl.

    Buddah;.

  9. #6352

    Juliette (new to EE) possible flasbacks when dreaming of this buxom spinner

    Had to do a double take. Was this one of the finest ladies to ever pass trough cincy. Rae / Gypsy Rae from a few years ago that finally and agelessly returned?

    Tall, plentiful rack, incredible body, cute face with nice lips, thin waist, mid twenties, 100% into it, arching back, perfect sync mashing against me while I her, o's, DT, full menu, and never tires out.

    Then I noticed there were no little dogs around and noticed she did full DT on a not so small member with NQNS and knew this was another top EE addition.

  10. #6351

    Megan

    I had a recent dream about Megan, one of the two famous sisters in Clermont County. I spent time on a college campus recently and decided I really needed to dream about a college age provider. I knew from previous posters there was some controversy about her location, but she was available and I decided to dream anyway.

    On the bright side, Megan was a lot of fun to dream about. Nice body, pleasant attitude, took direction well. Offerings included mish and doggy. Not too tight, not too loose, but just right. It was kind of refreshing to dream about a provider with no tattoos. I'm not opposed to tattoos, just saying it was a nice different dream to have. I believe other posters reported that one or both sisters tried upselling or getting extra help for the rent, but that did not happen in my dream. This was the type of visit where I said to myself, "I can't believe I'm with a hot 21 year old!

    The apartment was a bit smoky, but I had time to shower and change afterward. I do share other posters' concerns about the location. The apartment complex itself is okay (I've been in much worse to see providers), but everyone there has to know by now what's going on. Heck, half of that town probably knows by now. Megan acknowledged it's a problem and indicated they're looking for another location.

    Would I repeat? In terms of Megan herself, definitely. But any additional trips to that apartment will make me feel like I'm pushing my luck.

  11. #6350

    EXTRA! EXTRA! Read All About Her! -- New EE Girl, LADY TAYLOR, is SENSATIONAL!

    Quote Originally Posted by EloquentEven  [View Original Post]
    Also the new girls, Juliette and Lady Taylor, and return of Priscilla is still on hold. Hopefully more info today!

    Contact Info.

    Call / text / email me on here or my website to book appts. Mention USA to get preferred rates! Thanks for seeing any EE lady!!

    859-409-4703 (text if you can) or www.eloquentevenings.escortfiles.com Or email me at eloquentevenings@yahoo.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by EloquentEven  [View Original Post]
    Also the new lady Juliette is available for incall today thru Friday! More info on another, Lady Taylor, to come soon.

    Contact Info.

    Call / text / email me on here or my website to book appts. Mention USA to get preferred rates! Thanks for seeing any EE lady!!

    859-409-4703 (text if you can) or www.eloquentevenings.escortfiles.com Or email me at eloquentevenings@yahoo.com.
    EXTRA! EXTRA! Read All About Her! -- New EE Girl, Lady Taylor, is TRULY SENSATIONAL!

    Yesterday (Tue, Apr 15th), this SecretAgent had the distinct pleasure of getting to Test Sample EE's NEWEST FIND, LADY TAYLOR, and My-Oh-My, I'm telling you, I truly had the best time that I've had in a very long time!

    I actually skipped going to visit my newest UTR friend in Indiana (22-yrs-old, 5'04" and 115-lbs, with long, almost waist length true blonde hair, and bright, sparkling green eyes) for the "special opportunity" to visit LADY TAYLOR because I had heard so many great things about LADY TAYLOR – and I'm ever so glad I did. I believe EE has STRUCK SOLID GOLD with this LADY TAYLOR!

    • Here's the skinny on this FABULOUS GIRL, LADY TAYLOR, that I was fortunate enough to be able to sample first: LADY TAYLOR is 19-years-old, 5'08" and about 120-125-lbs (not an ounce of fat), with short hair in the contemporary style known as "shadow," that is, blonde on top and dark underneath, and dark eyes. She has relatively small tits, I'm guessing 32A's, a shaved and absolutely beautiful kitty (with fairly meaty lips) that is as tight as a knot, and an incredible, heart-shaped bottom. Totally and completely clean, no odor or taste of any kind.

    • TOTAL GFE! LADY TAYLOR loves Art & Music. She attended a blue-blood high school (in another state) and has a college prep education. She's very bright, has a good sense of humor, and a great heart. Her teeth are simply beautiful -- they are as white, and as straight, and as sparkling clean as any Hollywood Film Star. She has a little bit of acne (raging teenage hormones is my guess), but certainly nothing that turned me off (and I'm as finicky as anyone here has ever been). Her face reminds me of a porcelain doll. And I think you will agree once you meet her that you could gaze into her beautiful eyes for hours upon hours. I think she is a very dreamy sort of girl and I sincerely believe she will prove to be a rare, one-of-a-kind find for EE!

    • MENU: Power-Packed Menu Options that I received and thoroughly fucking ENJOYED -- Simply Amazing HJ (she sat Indian-style between my legs and played with, tickled, lightly scratched, and teased me and the boys for a long while as we talked to get to know one another a little -- it was very, very relaxing); LFK; DFK; BBBJCIM-NQNS; 69; and then CFS including CG; RCG; Missionary; and Doggie. MPOPS (3x). NO GREEK (not available -- I was NOT interested but inquired for you ASS Lovers). She is definitely NOT A CLOCK WATCHER, at all. There were NO SIGNS of any drugs or drug use -- NONE! She has a couple of very small tattoos that she got when she was a sophomore in high school. I generally dislike tattoos but they did not bother or distract me since they are so small. COST: Check with EE, but for now let's just say it's way too expensive for the Streetwalker Hobbyists, and rightfully so, IMHO! I also tipped her 20%, which I rarely ever do, for the extraordinary time I had.

    • HER LEGS: She has great, long, nicely-shaped legs that run from her ankles all the way to heaven! (See the attached Pic.) They are exactly the type of legs that some bigger guys need in order to get them wrapped completely around you!

    • ATMOSPHERE: After opening the door, she invited me in, then closed and locked the door, hugged me, and kissed me (LFK). We next talked for about 2 minutes and she then told me to get naked (which I liked because it showed me she understood why I was there). Her Cell Phone was Off and she had Music Playing Softly. The bed appeared to be clean and smelled fresh. She had a very faint, but very nice, smell (sort of like Apple Blossoms) about her hair and body, which I believe was her shampoo and/or maybe some kind of a body wash, but it was not perfume (it was way too weak to be perfume, imho). She said she does occasionally smoke cigarettes, but I did NOT smell them.

    • HER ATTITUDE: One of the BEST (10+) that I have ever encountered, period. Attention All Gents, Now Hear This!: LADY TAYLOR LOVES TO SUCK-N-FUCK! She was dripping wet during my entire visit. She NEVER once expressed any complaints, NEVER whined about anything, and she did her very best to accommodate my every request as quickly as possible and with great enthusiasm! This young lady is a definite keeper!

    • To SUM UP MY EXPERIENCE with LADY TAYLOR, I was left completely, and I mean completely, drained (of all energy and juice), and she left me weak-kneed and wobbling. I don't know about anyone else, but my entire life I have always been able to tell that I was fucked really well when my dick throbs afterwards (as in my dick actually feels like it ever so slightly pulsates and it hurts a little bit after experiencing a long, great session). While YMMV, and believe what you will, my dick throbbed for at least 4-5 hours after my visit with LADY TAYLOR. I'm seriously considering NOT seeing my UTR in Indiana again today (which will likely thoroughly piss her off) if I can get another visit with LADY TAYLOR!

    The BEST WAY for me to describe LADY TAYLOR is to say that "if" you liked EE's Priscilla's body (taller and very lean), and the skills and passion of Independent Provider Kelly aka CinciDoll aka Blondi aka BlondeBabyDoll, then you are going to absolutely fall in love with LADY TAYLOR. I believe her skills, passion, and attitude are substantially better than Kelly's (like by as much as 2-x) without Kelly's drugs and flakiness issues. LADY TAYLOR may only be 19-years-old going on 20-years-old, but I do NOT think you could ever tell it by her fantastic skill set!

    • AS A RESULT, I hereby bestow my highest recommendation ever for any USASG Provider, to date, upon LADY TAYLOR. She is HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED -- Rating 10+ across the board, that is, she is a solid Five-Star Provider, imho!


    P.S. LADY TAYLOR is EE's NEWEST GIRL (by a matter of a few hours possibly) -- she is NOT TO BE CONFUSED with EE's Second Newest Girl, Juliette (who I have NOT yet visited – see below for Big Sug's Review of Juliette).

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Sug  [View Original Post]
    EE's - Juliette Just back from my dream with quite possible the hottest girl ever to grace the hobby. Juliette is Steve's newest (new as in I was her first appt) addition and dear lord is she incredible. She's 6 foot tall, fit, big natty boobs that hang perfectly, shaved kitty that is tight as a drum. She is a model and artist and is doing this short term to get some money together for her art needs. Pure GFE and all that implies. Best, most passionate kisser ever. Bbbjnqns. Cg, mish, doggie, daty. I can't recommend her enough. Treat her right. . .Big Sug
    --sa007
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EE-Lady-Taylor.jpg‎  

  12. #6349

    Ask Susan to give it to you Both in the same business and same room

    Quote Originally Posted by PitDropper  [View Original Post]
    I tried to get number but she didn't have a pen on her while Susan was in john. She told me but I couldn't remember it. She don't advertise and think she has a couple regulars and that is it.
    She / Susan should be willing to share her number with you She may get you to for being nice or get a double out of the deal. Work it man Work it!

  13. #6348
    Quote Originally Posted by Crism0808  [View Original Post]
    Does her roommate advertise on here or another site? What is she like?
    I tried to get number but she didn't have a pen on her while Susan was in john. She told me but I couldn't remember it. She don't advertise and think she has a couple regulars and that is it.

  14. #6347

    Because America

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith90  [View Original Post]
    Hey I got screwed on tax day as well! Believe me, wasn't nearly as fun as your encounter. That Uncle Sam can be one rough sob.
    Cheating Uncle is like leaving the ladies with an empty envelope. Not a good practice as the other brothers have to make up the difference.

  15. #6346
    Quote Originally Posted by Garyhb  [View Original Post]
    I decided to honor tax day today with a fun date with Megan from Milford.

    Each time that we're together the quality improves. I'm sure that this is due to both of us being more comfortable with each other. She's so easy to talk to and so responsive that it feels very real. If I had more money I would be ringing her bell 3 times a week.

    Gary.
    Hey I got screwed on tax day as well! Believe me, wasn't nearly as fun as your encounter. That Uncle Sam can be one rough sob.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape