Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2823

    I seem to have rushed things a little too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrInOhio  [View Original Post]
    We wish her luck and success!

    You all know what a great girl she is...enjoy!

    She is handling her ads, calls and appt setting.

    Please do not ask us for her number!

    She will post when she is ready.

    Good luck baby girl.

    Buddah;.
    My dream has come true! Cupcake may want to eventually go independent but for the summer at least we are keeping Cincinnati's Best Duo Together!

    This was a team decision the 3 of us have made.

    Sorry for the confusion. The blame is on me for premature posting!

    Buddah.

  2. #2822
    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    This is a "get laid" page. How about you send the numbers to people who ask or piss off. If you don't want to send them, don't post that you got them.

    She's a street working girl, I see her daily so there's probably a pretty good chance she's going to get thrown in jail at some point anyways. Try this one on guys and in lieu HL if you want some action in Cov, just hang out by the gas station (u know which one I mean) and they will find you. I counted seven yesterday, including Mary.

    Happy hunting.
    Well I can do what I want I've been on this site for a while I've given out plenty of numbers but I'm not going to do the work for some guy who's scared to go out on the streets, or who is to lazy to look for himself. I know nothing about people who just started posting and just because this girl is on the streets or drug addicted doesn't mean I should do my part by helping her get locked up or injured in some way. So I guess I'm going to have to piss off, because its guys like you that think they are better than other people, I don't wish jail on anybody unless they do something to deserve it and I don't think selling pussy is something a person needs to go to jail for. And I've bought pussy all over the greater Cincinnati area even in cov I don't need anybody to tell me where to get pussy. So Mr. Chateau I would appreciate if you handled the phone numbers you get the way you want, and I will handle the numbers I get the way I want, and since I am a full grown man I think that's something we should agree on. Be safe HL29. Oh and if you see her daily then you give her phone number out, newbies pm Mr Chateau for Sarah's number I'm sure he has it since s he sees her daily.

  3. #2821

    I love it

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Ok. When will you come to Memphis and get in front of my camera for some Glock Shots. I am ready. Sinful Dreams was up for it. What about it. I can afford what ever you want.
    Glockman generosity. She runs 6/7 adds in different cities around Cincy. Southern hospitality can't beat it.

  4. #2820
    Quote Originally Posted by LilaBella  [View Original Post]
    I'm not like any other woman you have ever encountered before. I'm mature, articulate and discreet. I'm the trure lady you won't be embarrassed to be seen with and have been waiting for. A fine bottle of wine and great conversation for starters. I'm a very petite blonde with remarkable blue eyes and a sassy personality. I enjoy being a premier provider of companionship, but with a twist of PSE. Don't let my tiny figure fool you. I am the classic beauty with sophistication you have been looking for. I have no tattoos and only two piercings: a dainty Monroe piercing and my navel is pierced.

    513-806-7426.

    [URL]www.lilabella.indyfiles.com[/URL

    YChat lila. Bella77.
    Ok. When will you come to Memphis and get in front of my camera for some Glock Shots. I am ready. Sinful Dreams was up for it. What about it. I can afford what ever you want.

  5. #2819

    While I am frequently a smart ass about such things ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    If nobody ever made derogatory remarks about the businesses that support the forum so everybody can keep enjoying it free of charge. They pay the bills so you guys can have this. I don't know how to do it, but I wish we had a NASCAR culture here regarding sponsors. Because they do it, you guys would click on the banners and look at the products with an open mind.

    Yeah scroguard is a little off the beaten path but we have close to 500,000 registered members now. Who knows how many might be looking at this thinking, "yeah, that makes sense" it's also latex, there might be some guys that would use it just for that.

    I'm speaking to the minority here I know, but since you guys like the forum and get a benefit from it why don't we treat the people that actually lay down the cash to pay the bills with a little respect.

    For what it's worth.

    A2.
    I will have to agree with A2 about this in a couple of regards 1) not gratuitously knocking the advertisers who pay the bills for this 2) believing that there's probably a market for this product. I am probably not going to buy it. But the reality is I'm sure there are some guys who will. And, honestly, I can't think of a better place to advertise it or a market that's more likely to need it. Mock it as you might, you should know that a condom is not going to protect you against Herpes, while this most likely will. Honestly, there are women I've seen who I wish I'd been wearing one of these suckers, or quite possibly the whole-body rubber from Naked Gun.

  6. #2818
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    Actually I'm considering something

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    I suspect it would get quite a few clicks.
    I'm thinking about finding some kind of awesome drop shipping company and setting something up and placing an ad here (on the forum, not here here in the Octagon) and calling it my retirement account.

    It would have to be something with an extensive catalog, that wasn't some kind of douchey MLM scam, that gave good service, sold useful shit, at a good price. I think that might make me a couple bucks.

    A2.

  7. #2817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771

    If there were a like button...

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    If nobody ever made derogatory remarks about the businesses that support the forum so everybody can keep enjoying it free of charge. They pay the bills so you guys can have this. I don't know how to do it, but I wish we had a NASCAR culture here regarding sponsors. Because they do it, you guys would click on the banners and look at the products with an open mind.

    Yeah scroguard is a little off the beaten path but we have close to 500,000 registered members now. Who knows how many might be looking at this thinking, "yeah, that makes sense" it's also latex, there might be some guys that would use it just for that.

    I'm speaking to the minority here I know, but since you guys like the forum and get a benefit from it why don't we treat the people that actually lay down the cash to pay the bills with a little respect.

    For what it's worth.

    A2.
    I suspect it would get quite a few clicks.

  8. #2816

    interesting possibilities

    Quote Originally Posted by Comman  [View Original Post]
    Um, is this the product that has made A2 rich?

    https://scroguard.com/
    I have to agree with A2 on this.

    Looks to me like it could have plenty of other possibilities too.

  9. #2815
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    You know something that would be really cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Comman  [View Original Post]
    Um, is this the product that has made A2 rich?

    https://scroguard.com/
    If nobody ever made derogatory remarks about the businesses that support the forum so everybody can keep enjoying it free of charge. They pay the bills so you guys can have this. I don't know how to do it, but I wish we had a NASCAR culture here regarding sponsors. Because they do it, you guys would click on the banners and look at the products with an open mind.

    Yeah scroguard is a little off the beaten path but we have close to 500,000 registered members now. Who knows how many might be looking at this thinking, "yeah, that makes sense" it's also latex, there might be some guys that would use it just for that.

    I'm speaking to the minority here I know, but since you guys like the forum and get a benefit from it why don't we treat the people that actually lay down the cash to pay the bills with a little respect.

    For what it's worth.

    A2.

  10. #2814

    This is not the complete genital coverage I had in mind

    Um, is this the product that has made A2 rich?

    https://scroguard.com/

  11. #2813

    This is a get laid page

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntLadys29  [View Original Post]
    This is the very reason I stopped getting phone numbers I specifically said senior members only I've got guys with 1 fucking post guys with 6 fucking post who have ever contributed shit to this board pm me. If you are not a senior member DON'T FUCKING PM Me! I'm telling you I will remember you and you will never get any info from me ever. I have reasons for this I really don't want this girl hurt or in jail I don't know what is going on with a man with zero post I also told her the only people that would get her number would be senior members. I'm deleting all non senior members Pm's.
    This is a "get laid" page. How about you send the numbers to people who ask or piss off. If you don't want to send them, don't post that you got them.

    She's a street working girl, I see her daily so there's probably a pretty good chance she's going to get thrown in jail at some point anyways. Try this one on guys and in lieu HL if you want some action in Cov, just hang out by the gas station (u know which one I mean) and they will find you. I counted seven yesterday, including Mary.

    Happy hunting.

  12. #2812

    Sarah

    This is the very reason I stopped getting phone numbers I specifically said senior members only I've got guys with 1 fucking post guys with 6 fucking post who have ever contributed shit to this board pm me. If you are not a senior member DON'T FUCKING PM Me! I'm telling you I will remember you and you will never get any info from me ever. I have reasons for this I really don't want this girl hurt or in jail I don't know what is going on with a man with zero post I also told her the only people that would get her number would be senior members. I'm deleting all non senior members Pm's.

  13. #2811

    Glad I live close to a ER

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    I gather that several of you would like to see more of "Classy Monica." Here are a couple of more shots of her. I have left numerous DNA samples with her in the past.
    Dreams of these gorgeous gals could keep you up all night.

  14. #2810
    Quote Originally Posted by NKY747  [View Original Post]
    My entire breakfast including a strawberry pie from mcdonalds almost shot across room reading this.

    http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/279...y-puking-o.gif
    LMAO! Shock & AWWW!

  15. #2809
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatDaty  [View Original Post]
    I think she is located in Benton, but does most of her visits in either Memphis or the New Orleans area. She still seems to be active on ECCIE and P411:

    https://www.preferred411.com/Provide....cfm?Cid=41798

    I last saw her at my hotel just off of Beale St. at last year's Music Festival. She is a huge fan of the Razorbacks--in fact I once spent time with her on an extended date down in NOLA when LSU was playing the Razorbacks and we had been at a sports bar and she nearly got me in a fight with her fanaticism. Of course, if the whole place found out I was more of a Vols and Tide fan, I would have really gotten lynched.

    Like I said, I need to get down there again, for the BBQ, music, and of course the lovely ladies. Ginger seems to be right in your wheelhouse given the other lovely southern belles you have treated us to.
    Benton is just outside of Little Rock so it is an easy drive from here. She must want to be UTR because I have never heard of her. She must be low volume and picks who she wants to see. I would like to get up with her if she ever comes to Memphis. I could even pretend to be a Razorback fan if that would help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape