Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8576

    I know

    Quote Originally Posted by NdayGuy  [View Original Post]
    You don't owe me an apology. AllisFair is the guy who feels he was wronged. I just made a joke about his Frapaccino!
    I know and that's why I said his name I just didn't feel like going all the way back to original post.

  2. #8575
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkyWetness  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I do owe you an apology but a text didn't seem enough so being the woman I am I decided to go public. I'm sorry all is fair please forgive me for wasting your time and efforts can we call a truce already I promise to make amends.
    You don't owe me an apology. AllisFair is the guy who feels he was wronged. I just made a joke about his Frapaccino!

  3. #8574

    EE - Cat

    I had dream with Cat yesterday. Set up was a breeze. We had a fun time talking, however we didn't have nearly enough non-talking time. She did not seem into the appt. She clocked watched like a hawk and one hour on the dot she said it was over. I did not get much in the way of her skills that everyone else has described in other reviews. I'll just assume that falls under the YMMV rules. I won't repeat.

  4. #8573

    May be more of a wardrobe challenge than a photographic assignment!

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent007  [View Original Post]
    JSmith90, I talked with VanessaM19 earlier this morning and she said, YES, they want YOU to use your excellent Photography Skills to Take Pics of them!

    And I tried to send you a PM with all of their contact info -- but YOUR INBOX IS FULL! Please clear some room and then send me a PM to let me know that you're good to receive messages. Thank you.
    The sexy lingerie just doesn't work as intended!

  5. #8572
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent007  [View Original Post]
    JSmith90, I talked with VanessaM19 earlier this morning and she said, YES, they want YOU to use your excellent Photography Skills to Take Pics of them!

    And I tried to send you a PM with all of their contact info -- but YOUR INBOX IS FULL! Please clear some room and then send me a PM to let me know that you're good to receive messages. Thank you.
    Just seen it, just cleaned my inbox. Just not enough space. Sorry, send the info again.

    I sent you a pm, but it said your box was full too. Lol

  6. #8571

    I'm sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by NdayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Did you enjoy the Frapacinno ? If so the morning was not a total waste.
    Ok so I do owe you an apology but a text didn't seem enough so being the woman I am I decided to go public. I'm sorry all is fair please forgive me for wasting your time and efforts can we call a truce already I promise to make amends.

  7. #8570

    Poetry in motions

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretAgent007  [View Original Post]
    JSmith90, I talked with VanessaM19 earlier this morning and she said, YES, they want YOU to use your excellent Photography Skills to Take Pics of them!

    And I tried to send you a PM with all of their contact info -- but YOUR INBOX IS FULL! Please clear some room and then send me a PM to let me know that you're good to receive messages. Thank you.
    How much fun is this. Thanks my friend..

  8. #8569

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by CockNumb  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure how long susan has been on USA sg, but I I found her here recently, saw some good reviews. It took me while to finally get connected with her, she recently moved to Hartwell (Cincinnati) and had to get settled in. I have since met with her quite a few times, she a is small spinner, maybe 5 ft2 120 if that, very nice tight little ass and kitty. I'm thinking she might be late thirties to forty years old, yet she is cute, has real nice titties small maybe be-see's, they are real and don't sagg like a lot of those younger than her.

    She is all about pleasing, never rushed, never stopping for anything until you are satisfied.

    She doesn't over book like most of these girls, I never have a hard time getting in to see her and her prices are among the most reasonable out there.

    She offers a full menu, but no greek.

    Check her out, she will answer you within a few, if not she is busy and will get back to you within a half an hour and never leave you waiting.
    I'll start thinking about a long dream and will visit her for a reasonable gem.

  9. #8568

    ACHTUNG: JSmith90! VanessaM19 said, YES, they want YOU to Take Pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith90  [View Original Post]
    I can do discreet non face photos. I take a lot of pride in my work and I also have total respect and admiration for those I work with. If they want nice shots but keep discreet I can oblige. Just let them know that I approach things as professional as possible. The experience and the chance to work with people is what I enjoy. That all might sound corny but it's true. This is a new found passion of mine.
    JSmith90, I talked with VanessaM19 earlier this morning and she said, YES, they want YOU to use your excellent Photography Skills to Take Pics of them!

    And I tried to send you a PM with all of their contact info -- but YOUR INBOX IS FULL! Please clear some room and then send me a PM to let me know that you're good to receive messages. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VanessaM19_1.jpg‎   VanessaM19_2.jpg‎   VanessaM19_3.jpg‎  

  10. #8567

    Susan40

    I'm not sure how long susan has been on USA sg, but I I found her here recently, saw some good reviews. It took me while to finally get connected with her, she recently moved to Hartwell (Cincinnati) and had to get settled in. I have since met with her quite a few times, she a is small spinner, maybe 5 ft2 120 if that, very nice tight little ass and kitty. I'm thinking she might be late thirties to forty years old, yet she is cute, has real nice titties small maybe be-see's, they are real and don't sagg like a lot of those younger than her.

    She is all about pleasing, never rushed, never stopping for anything until you are satisfied.

    She doesn't over book like most of these girls, I never have a hard time getting in to see her and her prices are among the most reasonable out there.

    She offers a full menu, but no greek.

    Check her out, she will answer you within a few, if not she is busy and will get back to you within a half an hour and never leave you waiting.

  11. #8566

    Working on first dream visit

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvdaLadys14  [View Original Post]
    Keep us posted and let us know what the final outcome is. Hoping she'll make it right for you...

    Luv.
    We text several times in last couple weeks. She does get back. Trying the last several days as of late and she just acknowledged me.

  12. #8565
    Quote Originally Posted by Varoom  [View Original Post]
    W-a-L:

    Your question, "where to find a lady (paraphrased)" is like sitting down at a table at Morton's, Jeff Ruby's, Ruth Chris, et al and asking: "where can I get a good steak?" Brother you are in the midst of some of the finest ladies who post here on a daily basis. Suggest that you read this site thoroughly; I mean like a rabid dog, and comb it for valuable intel that has been posted about many ladies around the city and many of them adv right here on this site. After cramming your brain full of good data for several weeks, your questions will be answered. Enjoy the hobby, and you will do so to a much greater degree once you have learned how to fish instead of asking where you can get some fish.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-or-Commentary
    Thank you. Hopefully this site will help and I can have plenty of good dreams.

  13. #8564

    This is like...

    Quote Originally Posted by WorksAlot  [View Original Post]
    Where is the best place to find an escort? I've recently started using tineye and it seems that most use fake photos on backpage. I'm looking for a great looking upper class escort. I've had several ok experiences on there but I've decided I want hot.
    W-a-L:

    Your question, "where to find a lady (paraphrased)" is like sitting down at a table at Morton's, Jeff Ruby's, Ruth Chris, et al and asking: "where can I get a good steak?" Brother you are in the midst of some of the finest ladies who post here on a daily basis. Suggest that you read this site thoroughly; I mean like a rabid dog, and comb it for valuable intel that has been posted about many ladies around the city and many of them adv right here on this site. After cramming your brain full of good data for several weeks, your questions will be answered. Enjoy the hobby, and you will do so to a much greater degree once you have learned how to fish instead of asking where you can get some fish.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-or-Commentary

  14. #8563
    Quote Originally Posted by WorksAlot  [View Original Post]
    Where is the best place to find an escort? I've recently started using tineye and it seems that most use fake photos on backpage. I'm looking for a great looking upper class escort. I've had several ok experiences on there but I've decided I want hot.
    NYC, LA, Dallas, or Atlanta. If you want a bargain, go to Toronto.

  15. #8562

    Posted

    Quote Originally Posted by AllisFair  [View Original Post]
    No I didn't enjoy the drink. I threw it in the trash, so it was pretty much a waste. Actually by now I would have thought she would have least said something.

    But still nothing. I don't get it. Oh well guess we shall see.
    Keep us posted and let us know what the final outcome is. Hoping she'll make it right for you...

    Luv.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape