Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 24,676 to 24,690 of 33236
-
03-26-14 16:42 #8561Senior Member

Posts: 209Escort
Where is the best place to find an escort? I've recently started using tineye and it seems that most use fake photos on backpage. I'm looking for a great looking upper class escort. I've had several ok experiences on there but I've decided I want hot.
-
03-26-14 16:41 #8560Regular Member

Posts: 12Frappucino
No I didn't enjoy the drink. I threw it in the trash, so it was pretty much a waste. Actually by now I would have thought she would have least said something.
Originally Posted by NdayGuy
[View Original Post]
But still nothing. I don't get it. Oh well guess we shall see.
-
03-26-14 16:20 #8559Senior Member

Posts: 209tineye
Tineye pulled up four posts from the west coast.
Originally Posted by Josh88
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-14 16:13 #8558Senior Member

Posts: 2230Did you enjoy the Frapacinno ? If so the morning was not a total waste.
Originally Posted by AllisFair
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-14 16:12 #8557Senior Member

Posts: 140Guys don't know how you do it
Those pictures are some TNT but looks like lost cause again.
Originally Posted by TMeister
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-14 16:02 #8556Banned Member

Posts: 1370My Spidey sense is vindicated again. Bagged another fraudster!
Originally Posted by Josh88
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-14 15:54 #8555Senior Member

Posts: 2310http://cincinnati.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/y_o_u_r-g_o_n_n_a-l_o_v_e_-t_r_i_n_a-8597607769-22/14929032
Originally Posted by TMeister
[View Original Post]
Take your pick.
http://www.kimosbabes.com/babes/Hailey-Little/
http://www.myproviderguide.com/profile/kristenroxx.html
http://thechive.com/2013/11/07/why-a...a-replace-2-5/
-
03-26-14 15:50 #8554Senior Member

Posts: 231DON'T give up
Knowing Silk, she'll make things right with you. Don't give up on her, she is very much worth the wait. You will NOT be disappointed.
Originally Posted by AllisFair
[View Original Post]
Luv...always.
-
03-26-14 15:49 #8553Banned Member

Posts: 1370RE: Anyone know anything about her?
My Spidey sense tells me the photos are fake. Any luck with Tineye or Escort Phone Search??
Originally Posted by WorksAlot
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-14 13:32 #8552Senior Member

Posts: 140Bodacious
I'm already dreaming and hoping she is the real deal..
Originally Posted by WorksAlot
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-14 13:24 #8551Senior Member

Posts: 1045Its a toss up
She did this particular time, but there was a time when she didn't.
Originally Posted by TMeister
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-14 13:23 #8550Senior Member

Posts: 32Vanessam19 no call no show
Texted Vanessa and set up an appointment at 11:30, she gave me the address of her apartment. Got there on time and texted her for the apartment number, no reply, called her multiple times and no answer, texted several time still no reply, waited 40 minutes and decided to leave, after 5 minutes she texted and said sorry phone was dead, turned around and got to her apartment, texted her again, still no reply, called several time again no answer. Finally sent her the final text message and left. Wasted 2 hours waiting. This girl is too flaky, don't waste your time like me.
-
03-26-14 13:12 #8549Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 31I third that motion.
Young and pretty is about all they have going right now, they need to get in a better situation and get some more experience. They are young and pretty but they need the fun factor.
-
03-26-14 11:39 #8548Banned Member

Posts: 163I agree GO BIG
I agree with go big. These girls are def worth seeing because they are both nice and attractive, but to say they are best at anything sexual is a overstatement to me.
-
03-26-14 11:02 #8547Regular Member

Posts: 12Silky wetness
Well I have waited a long time to make my dream of Silk reality. This morning per her ad, available 6 am to 12 am I texted and set up a meeting for 10 am. At approx 930 she texted me to say her " sitter "was pulled over could we do it a little later? She was really sorry and she was mad at her. She had requested I get her a frapacinno while in route so I had stopped ordered and payed for said drink at the tune of 5 bucks before she had asked for delay. I was disappointed to say the least. I probably would be ok with it but I have texted a couple times to find out what later means and here it is 1045 and I have yet to receive any further response. Very disappointing start to the day since I put off sleep since I just got off work this morning. If she had only responded and not left me hanging.









Reply With Quote





