Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 1956
-
04-29-14 17:24 #96Senior Member

Posts: 931AMP crawl North
I questioned when the AMP opened a few years back in Boylston, then we got Central st in Leominster. Appears today is Grand Opening for a new Fitchburg AMP, John Fitch and Summer, behind the Fire station. Ad is on CL today. Will have to check it out, but, first month they tend to be more cautious, we'll see.
Maybe someone will beat me to a review, hint Newbies, check it out and report back, no one would know more than you.
-
04-07-14 23:48 #95Senior Member

Posts: 40Central Street
I had a very similar experience myself. Booked an hour and tipped .6 . Definitely going to return.
Originally Posted by Umbrellaman1
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-14 09:59 #94Senior Member

Posts: 114Umbrellaman, please clear your mailbox, thanks!
Mailbox is full.
-
04-01-14 07:04 #93Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844Hey Umbrella Man
Can you clear out your box? LOL. I wanted to give you my new number.
-
03-28-14 18:13 #92Senior Member

Posts: 473Sorry for the triple post, but I keep pushing the envelope with this place and my results are getting better and better. I'm not one for giving details but it's not every day that you get "Rhode Island style" treatment at a MA AMP. So this latest visit didn't seem promising at the outset. Provider came out to greet me. Was ok in the looks department, long hair, a little too skinny, and no boobs even by asian standards. She tried really hard to get me to commit to an hour but I stayed firm at 1/2. I made it up of course with a .6 tip delivered up front. As she started working me over with a medium firmness neck massage, she started to come out of her shell and whispered how handsome I was. OK, flattery will get you everywhere. She seemed a little frisky so I decided to push the envelope with a little more OTC roaming and moans of approval than I usually do. I guess it worked. She flipped me about 10 minutes in and her friskiness turned into out and out horniness. She started working the misters and I could tell she wanted a taste. She paused for a second and asked if I could spare another tip. Sensing third base I agreed to another .2. Well then the pants came off and the mutual handjob started! She grabbed some saran wrap from behind the window and went downtown, while I continued fiv. She was good and wet at this point. This continued until we both got each other off. She cleaned me up with the hot towel, and in her continued broken english said she wanted to be "girlfriend if you come back Monday" and made other allusions to suggest FS. She sent me her digits and said she was going back to NY mid-next week but would call me next time she was in the area (and still wanted me to come back Monday). So in any event, looks like I'll be visiting again Monday and see if we can reach the final frontier with this place!
Originally Posted by Umbrellaman1
[View Original Post]
Her name? Shit that's the one thing I don't remember, and their names are all made up anyway.
So I guess the moral of the story is that YMMV at Central Street. But hey, not bad for someone who only started going to AMPs a month ago!
-
03-25-14 16:31 #91Senior Member

Posts: 473Go my own question answered. It's amazing what a haircut, a shave, and an extra .4 will get you.
Originally Posted by Umbrellaman1
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-14 12:37 #90Senior Member

Posts: 473This place is definitely the McDonalds of AMPs. With that said, has anyone ever asked if frequent fliers get any extra perks or is this strictly a Hello, and a handshake kinda place?
Originally Posted by MemoryLess
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-14 12:30 #89Senior Member

Posts: 28Central in Lemon Town
I've visited this place a number of times and have had a number of good experiences, but nothing I would consider great. I visited a few days ago and there was a new girl named "Winnie", at least that is what I heard. Winnie is by far the most attractive woman I've seen there (carefully chosen words). She had a great body, tight stomach, and a great little thong. I had a great time and left very happy $60+$80.
-
03-11-14 14:38 #88Senior Member

Posts: 28Ayer
I tried Sophie in Ayer. She was very nice and very professional. She's a little on the older side. She told me 50. My experience is consistent with the past reports. If you are in the area and looking for a good strictly-therapeutic massage then it's a good option.
-
03-11-14 14:32 #87Senior Member

Posts: 28Nancy at Central St in Lemon-stir
I tried out Nancy as well. The massage was really good. I caught myself falling asleep twice. The second time I was awoken by the little spaniel they keep licking my fingers. As for her appearance and services, I found those consistent with my past visits.
Originally Posted by Nuguy
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-14 14:05 #86

Posts: 1286Central St
Visited today, got new girl Nancy WOW great actual massage.. Pm for more.
-
02-10-14 20:40 #85Senior Member

Posts: 473Central St Cindy
I got Cindy last Saturday. She's stepped up her game compared to the below reviews. Maybe it helped that I left $60 for a tip (I was feeling generous). It's the McDonalds of AMPs. Gets the job done.
-
01-22-14 18:26 #84Senior Member

Posts: 317With enough time, even the strongest tree will buckle under the weight of snow. I am going to wait also.
Originally Posted by punteruk
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-14 09:50 #83Senior Member

Posts: 115Exactly the same experience. May return for good non-sensual rub. A bit pricey for that though. Interesting to see if this can survive in a town that's not exactly affluent.
Originally Posted by BiggaDick
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-14 18:44 #82Senior Member

Posts: 162Strictly Legit
Two visits, completely covered. Would not ease up on draping. Good massage, no hint of anything else.
Let me know if you had a better experience.
Originally Posted by BiggaDick
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



