Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 131 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 1956
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #81

    Sophia in Ayer

    Has anyone visited Sofia's in Ayer. I recall the address as a pizza shop and Asian nail salon. Doesn't seem promising. However, I'm curious if anyone has checked it out. I haven't been impressed with central Mass offerings. Hoping for a good reason to visit Ayer other than autocross.

    Sofia's Reflexology. Grand Opening 12/23/13 for.

    Chinese Bodywork (Ayer) We provide experienced Chinese bodywork to help.

    Reduce stress and relax your muscles in a new, quiet, and.

    Clean environment.

    Open 10 AM to 5 PM Monday through Saturday. 8 PM.

    By appointment.

    $70 an hour. 60 West Main St.

    Ayer, MA.

    978-501-4007.

  2. #80

    Is this a question?

    Are you asking a question? You referring to the one in the mall. Central St is good, and. Main, not sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledger6969  [View Original Post]
    How is the massage / bodywork at this place? Skinny woman Lili maybe late thirties, glasses? Pm me if you like.

  3. #79

    Any good at Commercial in Leom.

    How is the massage / bodywork at this place? Skinny woman Lili maybe late thirties, glasses? Pm me if you like.

  4. #78

    Old Faithful

    I called earlier this past week upon returning from a biz trip. Central St. Maggie and Linda were working. I got Maggie, who has always treated me above and beyond. We talk about some of the NEW girls moving through there and she was very animated about the latest one (which I had the honor, or back luck, your call, of meeting). If you ask me, Linda has the best rack, but Maggie delivers in areas not normal for the area.

    As always, please play safe.

  5. #77
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Main Street

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuguy  [View Original Post]
    Visited there again on Wednesday. Seems I always get the first timer Jing, Jen... What ever her name was. She was between 25 and 50, be cups and short (LOL aren't they all) little tease on the back, flipped and UTC top and OTC bottom was allowed... Good finish but tried to upsell tip to 50. This old rodeo rider wasn't buying. .4 was max. Nothing exciting happens here much anymore. CL has a new place on Main st. Called, from what little english I could decypher it was a house second floor, drove by... NO way am I going there. If anyone has I would love to hear the report.
    Hey, Nuguy. . . You asked, I answered. The place on Main, if it's the one you're talking about, is near the chicken fry place, right? There was only one gal there (other than the boss-lady) when I called. The masseuse spoke very little English, and it was impossible to get my preferences understood except, eventually, by hand gestures. The set-up is legitimate-looking, but the Happy is available with (reluctant) UTC top and OTC bottom. She was in her 30's or 40's (or looked that way), average figure, short haircut. Tip was 40. Not a remarkable place in any way, but it got the job done.

    Adobe.

  6. #76

    Central st

    Visited there again on Wednesday. Seems I always get the first timer Jing, Jen... What ever her name was. She was between 25 and 50, be cups and short (LOL aren't they all) little tease on the back, flipped and UTC top and OTC bottom was allowed... Good finish but tried to upsell tip to 50. This old rodeo rider wasn't buying. .4 was max. Nothing exciting happens here much anymore. CL has a new place on Main st. Called, from what little english I could decypher it was a house second floor, drove by... NO way am I going there. If anyone has I would love to hear the report.

  7. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by punteruk  [View Original Post]
    Went last week. 1 hr. Cindy. 40s or 50s. Tried to flip me after 30 mins. I refused, asked for soft, got another 10 mins of lame medium. Rub 4/10. Looks 3/10. Tease 0/10. Finish 3/10. I give up there.
    That sounds like the one I got last time I went. Was horrible. I never get names (or I just forget too quick). Never saw her there before but I would just assume leaving rather than her again.

  8. #74

    Central Bad

    Went last week. 1 hr. Cindy. 40s or 50s. Tried to flip me after 30 mins. I refused, asked for soft, got another 10 mins of lame medium. Rub 4/10. Looks 3/10. Tease 0/10. Finish 3/10. I give up there.

  9. #73

    Still open

    Quote Originally Posted by Carp66  [View Original Post]
    Did Central St change their number or did they get shut down? Number is saying disconnected.
    I visited central st to check out the status. It is still open and still the same ol place. Gets the job done.

  10. #72

    Central st

    Did Central St change their number or did they get shut down? Number is saying disconnected.

  11. #71

    Wow different indeed

    Yeah, Wendy was quite accomodating upon repeated requests. I never do a full hour, only halfs, and always leave better than I came. Usual damage is. 45 and. 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by there as well recently, I do believe I know who you talking about (Wendy). I had called ahead (speaks very little English at least on phone) and I was looking to set up an appointment with Linda who she assured me was there so we booked a time. Got there and someone else was still in what appeared later to be the only room, boss was to lazy to be out front to greet people, ended up waiting in a quiet lobby with no (tv, radio, etc) on anything to do, in clear view of everything that goes on, which I found a bit odd, don't they have another room or place for people to wait or have better scheduled timings?

    Anyway a women comes out, I told her I had a scheduled a time with Linda and she says 'Linda not here take me'. Wasn't too sure about staying, as you mentioned she looks older and clothes made her not look so attractive, made her look thin, flat and not a smile on her at all (initially). I had traveled a ways so I said what the heck, Ok. She led me to the room, odd table looks homemade (head hole unusual size, and placement as well as slightly short table) , she took the house and came back. Didn't ask about type of massage I wanted like most places but started anyway, without lotion and somewhat hurried. I was about to say something and say 'enough' when she had to go out front (several times later) that's when I found out her boss was there, some arguing, and that she doesn't care to help out at least according to the girl who now somehow could speak better English. She proceeded with the massage, she started up sell after some teasing. After the flip is when I found out what was there under the layers and layers of garments purposely there to suppress and hide the rest which I realized was not bad, not bad at all. Medium build with maybe even a bit better than average be's and large pointers as mentioned by others. A cute view UTC below indicated there was more than meets the eye. She did look 40 to 50 to me but hard to tell. House 60 + 50, she was nice a good time in the end but not sure I'll repeat with her mostly because of the up sell, but we'll see.

  12. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    After the flip is when I found out what was there under the layers and layers of garments purposely there to suppress and hide the rest which I realized was not bad, not bad at all. Medium build with maybe even a bit better than average be's and large pointers as mentioned by others. A cute view UTC below indicated there was more than meets the eye.
    Strangely enough, when this place first came onto the radar screen, there were reports of ladies wearing skimpy, sexy outfits. It looks like that is no longer the case.

  13. #69
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418

    Re: Central

    Stopped by there as well recently, I do believe I know who you talking about (Wendy). I had called ahead (speaks very little English at least on phone) and I was looking to set up an appointment with Linda who she assured me was there so we booked a time. Got there and someone else was still in what appeared later to be the only room, boss was to lazy to be out front to greet people, ended up waiting in a quiet lobby with no (tv, radio, etc) on anything to do, in clear view of everything that goes on, which I found a bit odd, don't they have another room or place for people to wait or have better scheduled timings?

    Anyway a women comes out, I told her I had a scheduled a time with Linda and she says 'Linda not here take me'. Wasn't too sure about staying, as you mentioned she looks older and clothes made her not look so attractive, made her look thin, flat and not a smile on her at all (initially). I had traveled a ways so I said what the heck, Ok. She led me to the room, odd table looks homemade (head hole unusual size, and placement as well as slightly short table) , she took the house and came back. Didn't ask about type of massage I wanted like most places but started anyway, without lotion and somewhat hurried. I was about to say something and say 'enough' when she had to go out front (several times later) that's when I found out her boss was there, some arguing, and that she doesn't care to help out at least according to the girl who now somehow could speak better English. She proceeded with the massage, she started up sell after some teasing. After the flip is when I found out what was there under the layers and layers of garments purposely there to suppress and hide the rest which I realized was not bad, not bad at all. Medium build with maybe even a bit better than average be's and large pointers as mentioned by others. A cute view UTC below indicated there was more than meets the eye. She did look 40 to 50 to me but hard to tell. House 60 + 50, she was nice a good time in the end but not sure I'll repeat with her mostly because of the up sell, but we'll see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuguy  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by there after a very odd incident (or near incident in the burg, I will post there) and drew a new gal. First day, first client. She may be new, but not to the profession. Took some coaxing, but they tried to charge me 50 for half hour, I stood my ground, and ended up paying 45. Typical massage, actually better than normal with a decent finish. Not my favorite for sure, but with coaxing, did as expected. She was between 30 and 50, medium build and average be's with large pointers. (I just described 89% of all AMP girls)

  14. #68

    Yet another visit to Central

    Stopped by there after a very odd incident (or near incident in the burg, I will post there) and drew a new gal. First day, first client. She may be new, but not to the profession. Took some coaxing, but they tried to charge me 50 for half hour, I stood my ground, and ended up paying 45. Typical massage, actually better than normal with a decent finish. Not my favorite for sure, but with coaxing, did as expected. She was between 30 and 50, medium build and average be's with large pointers. (I just described 89% of all AMP girls)

  15. #67

    Central

    I must admit. I have never been disappointed at Central. Each time is a bit different, but never disappointing. Linda is great, Maggie is my fav and MeeSure or what ever was fun too. Linda has the best tata's though.

    Quote Originally Posted by SePuede  [View Original Post]
    As I promised, I went to Central yesterday around 5:45 pm. There were two people working and my provider was Linda. She is about 45, medium size, can understand basic English and not that tall at all. I asked for half and hour but she said. 6 for and hour only. I agreed, room was dark and it was nice. She asked me if I was there before and I told her yes, in the other side of the local. She proceed to do the massage in the back with a good amount of oil and overall was good the massage, she did my legs but nothing in my arms or the rest of my feet before she asked me to switch. I knew she was not honoring the full hour so after she points junior if I want massage there I went for the ride for what this place is: to relax. She put oil and start shaking and I was there enjoying all her fake moaning, and her words of how big I am (average) and hard. I stayed there until she has to get more oil! I really enjoyed her frustration with the battle against junior. 15 minutes later, the deal was completed, she was exhausted and now I was happy, hot towel and then time to go, give her a tip of. 4. In overall was good, nice person, do not want too much loose fingers in her around her back, never mind private areas. She shortchange me the time about 15 minutes but this time I have the last laugh.

    SP

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape